Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:04 am

Guru OkieOilman:  GOOD LATE EVENING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. I HAVE RECEIVED WORD JUST IN THAT MALIKI ACCEPTED THE BARZANI INITIATIVE AND THE GOI IS FORMED. ALSO THERE IS A RUMOR AND AGAIN RUMOR (RUMOR) OUT OF IRAQ THAT THE R/V MAY HAVE OCCURRED TODAY. I HAVE NO WAY OF PROVING THIS TILL TOMORROW–I PASS ON INTEL AS I RECEIVE IT. ALSO FOUND OUT THEIR WERE AND ARE A LARGE CONTINGENCY OF EUROPEAN’S IN CONFERENCE IN BAGHDAD TODAY TALKING ABOUT THE NEW INVESTMENT POSSIBILITIES. ALSO IT NOW SEEMS VIRTUALLY ASSURED OF IRAQ BEING ACCEPTED ON THE 7TH INTO THE WTO–(WHICH REQUIRES A INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZABLE CURRENCY. HOPE THIS INTEL IS CORRECT–I AM ONLY A MESSENGER—PRAISE JESUS IF IT IS CORRECT.—–
 LETS WAIT TO CELEBRATE TILL TOMORROW TILL ABSOLUTE PROOF OF R/V HAS OCCURRED——INTEL HAS BEEN WRONG IN THE PAST BUT WAS VERY EXCITED TONIGHT.
ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS—I AM ONLY A MESSENGER—NOT ORIGINATOR OF MESSAGE—LETS PRAY IT IS TRUE
I WAS HESITANT TO POST THIS LATE BUT WAS SO EXCITED BECAUSE MY SOURCE WAS EXCITED AND I CAN NOT PROVE ANYTHING TILL TOMMORROW—I OFFER IN GOOD FAITH WHAT WAS GIVEN ME IN GOOD FAITH

it is furnished me that we are only days if not hours away from the r/v and watching the cbi website will be of no use since a new and private web-site for the cbi will only be viewable by a select few and that is on a subscription basis.

Guru Nighthk11: First on the RV- we have had a stream of info that indicates we are looking at the RV- systems have been emplaced to support this move to a global status. what I believe they have done is prepare the main event which is the RV- emplace all systems for a go- now this will force Maliki to act within the mindset of the parliament and activate the Erbil agreement in which he has been waffling on.  The release of the ration cards with the 15,000 dinar loaded on them is supposed to become active today – if so then they have activated the budget – the RV is also tied into this – so everything is ready- what excuse does Maliki have now? NONE – he will be seen for what he is the obstacle to progress – he will relent or be removed – Moon does not play.   Now we have very good info pertaining to an RV happening this week – in line with events that are planned – I am betting that we will see this political mess resolved before WTO- If not, then they will be inducted and pressure will be placed upon them to either get rid of Maliki or have parliament to emplace the final minister so movement can be made.  whatever they decide – the RV will go on as planned. 

Guru Scooter:  If Your Plan After The Rv Is To Diversify Your Holdings scooter: Into Many Different Investments scooter: And Lets Say You Keep A Larger Percentage In Iqd,  Instead Of Some Of The Others.   Then The Long Term Looks Very Good.   I’m Not A Licensed Investment Person,  But Looks Very Good From My Viewpoint For Myself.   Remember, I Said That For Myself. Here’s Why, What’s Abundantly Clear  And Inevitable,  is change.  Particularly In The Currencies.  With That Said, We Look At The Current Situation, Particularly At The Safe haven Currencies  And Those Denominations — Quite Honestly — Have Some Problems.   So What Could Occur Is The Same Thing That Roosevelt Did In The Thirties.  Devalue The Usd Down To It’s Lowest Point And Put The Value Into The Hard Asset, Assets.   We’re Already Seeing The Imf Making Changes With Capitol Flows Into The Emerging Market.  So Then We Have To Ask,  What Is Considered An Asset In Strong Demand.  Yep
Black Gold.  We Know China’s Demand.   We Know The Growth Pattern Is In A 10% – 15% Range For Gdp And We Also Know That We Haven’t Even Included India.  The Us And Europe’s Thirst For Oil Wont Change, So Will Oil Producing Countries Be An Asset In The Future.  Know One Will Ever Know.  
But, I Think So.   That’s Why I Suggest Everyone Seek Out Investment Advice And Get A Great Provider When Ever This Shin Dig Goes Down Because Those Currencies Aren’t Going Down.   In Fact There Were Some Studies Done From The Imf Looking At The Middle Eastern Exporters  Being Taken Off The Usd Peg And What Would The Effects Be.   That’s Some Serious Strength.

Mailman17:  I AM EXCITED…NOT SURE ABOUT YOU GUYS THOUGH?…LOL. 
FOLLOW THE NEWS.  THEY ARE ON THE BRINK.  JUST AINT SAYING IT…YET.  SIT BACK…ITS COMING. I WOULDNT GIVE THEM VITENAMESE DONG RIGHT NOW…LOL.  THE WAIT HAS BEEN OVER 7 YEARS.  NOW ITS CRUNCH TIME. 
JUST BE PATIENT.  THE SIGNS ARE ALL IN THE CURRENT EVENTS…ADD THEM UP
DONT GO ONE BY ONE.  LOOK AT THE ENTIRE PICTURE.  I AM 99.9% SURE I WILL BE IN LAS VEGAS WITH 10 BUDDIES VERY SOON….SPLURGING HALF A MILLION DOLLARS. THATS HOW SURE MY GUT TELLS ME HOW CLOSE WE ARE
BUT I HAVE BEEN IN THIS A LONG TIME AND AM RELAXING…JUST WAITING…
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT…AND LORD KNOWS WE HAVE THAT CRITERIA COVERED

Guru Bluwolf:  hi everything looks good right.  it happen at 12 pm.  shabibi gave in the rate on Thursday,today he activated the sequence.  it happened at 12 noon today.  no one can stop this thing nor no longer control its process
no more us treasury gimmicks like they say in the army it is locked and loaded
all done.  nuff sad.  wait and cash in when banks informs the public in general
down here it is old news at this time.  focus on banks forget the rest.  if their are some people from PR here they will acknowledge about how news get in here fast.

Guru Athena: The rv has taken place.  just waiting for the rate to show.  so relax now.

Guru KME: For the people who clicked on this thread to see any info on a new “CSC” post, there will not be anymore of them. We are too close to the end to even have to worry about that anymore.
There is nothing left for the Iraqi politicians to do. There are no events that can take place to change the outcome. The RV is in the system, and there is no stopping it. I will say it again, all we are waiting for is the update to be released to the world. NOBODY knows how long that will take, but I believe it will only be a short amount of time- as in “could be any minute.”
The RV is in the hands of a computer that makes it’s own decisions based on formulas. Don’t sweat it. The update will release when it best benefits all currencies involved.

Guru Med: SAME CRAP A DIFFERENT DAY, THOUGH ONE OF THE MINISTRIES ARE DONE.  MANY ON THE MEMBERS OF THE UNSC DO NOT WANT TO GIVE IRAQ A PASS ON CHAPTER VII...SO APPARENTLY IRAQ HAS MADE AN OFFER TO THE U.S. IF WE CAN GET THEM OUT OF CHAPTER VII BEFORE WE LEAVE THEY WILL REDO THE SECURITY AGREEMENT SO THAT THE U.S. HAS A PERMANENT FORCE OF 20K TROOPS IN IRAQ...THIS IS NOT A RUMOR

Guru Tony:  Nothing in the world to worry about with the Iraqi Dinar RV...RV could happen any minute but certainly within 10 days (April 15 latest).

RV no longer in Iraq's hands...not like two years ago, three years ago or even 3 months ago...everything that needs to be done is done...we are withing minutes or days.
RV Is...Approved

• Financial Guildlines done
  • Law docs signed.
  • Treasury Department IT people coming home this weekend.
  • Current administration feel they are a shoe in for next election.

Guru ChickenHunter RV is in "the system"...this is 100% confirmed as fact...just waiting for it to go through the system.

Guru Johnboy: Guys, I am a professional currency trader and you guys are chasing your tails… banks and traders won’t tell you anything of value about the RV, it will pop simultaneously EVERYWHERE.
This is not a “where’s waldo” event… when it happens you will know, your banks will do a 180 and change their story and accept u with open arms,…….. until then they will tell u they have no idea what ur talking about because of banking regulations, THEY HAVE TOO MUCH LIABILITY TO SAY ANYTHING, PLEASE RELAX IT IS COMING, THE RV THAT IS…
You are overanalyzing this event… it will be a timing issue, they are putting out so much misinformation to confuse u, and shake out the speculators…we are very close… I don’t care who’s brothers cousin works for a bank… I work with the heads of every major currency department… RELAX it is coming.

DinarDaddy re: Frank Villa:
I am posting this to inform everyone that Frank Villa (Frank26) has resigned as CEO of KTF Missions. I gave him a call this morning and he asked me to post this news so all would know quickly of his change in status.

Just so you know, this was an amicable departure by Frank from KTFM. He now feels more free to assist others without the restraints of a 501(c)(3) organization shackling him every which way. This also protects him from the potential concerns that tied his private pursuits online with those that were with KTFM. Due to the sensitive laws surrounding 501(c)(3) organizations, he needed to act decisively and move towards that which he felt was best for him and his family, those who support and follow him, and KTFM.

If you are interested, you can find him at his new “internet home” at the following URL:

omnimediacast.com/frankvilla/

He told me he is planning on holding his Bible study at 7:30pm tonight, then around 8-8:30pm he will hold a forum to explain all that is going on, all that he wishes to do, and why he has made the choice to leave KTFM… for good.

I know this will be received by some as shocking or concerning. Please join him if you wish to seek to understand. As for me, I wish him the very best in his new endeavors.

Go Frank… Go KTFM… Go Dinar!

Dinar Daddy

Currency Vault:  Tax Savings Made Easy
By The Currency Vault
Many miss a tremendous opportunity to save on taxes owed by not utilizing self-directed IRAs when purchasing Dinar, or any other investment for that matter. We at The Currency Vault work with you from the beginning to the end of this relatively simple process. Armed with a new, dedicated IRA-processes manager, we feel we are more prepared than ever before to assist you with your purchase needs within your current or future Roth IRA.

DinarDaddy: 
Dinar Tax Planning Options
By Chris Turner, Esq. & Paul Lydolph, III, Esq.

The Law Offices of Scott L. Soelberg, P.C.

We appreciate the opportunity to provide this presentation for you concerning your asset protection, business and estate planning needs. We have been inundated with responses from those of you who wish to work with us the same way Dinar Daddy has, and are attempting to respond to all of you who have filled out the "Legal Inquiry Form" located on the home page of Dinar Daddy's Tidbits found at, www.TheIraqiDinar.com, as quickly as possible.

Prayer: “The Dinar’s Prayer”
Our Father who art in heaven hollowed be thy name, let the RV come, let the revalue be done, in Iraq before we go to heaven. Give us this day a tradable currency, and forgive us our impatience, as we forgive others who spread false rumors. Lead us not into excess but deliver us from this worlds system. For thine is the kingdom and the power and the financial freedom to spread the gospel forever,
Amen!

Bank Story#1:  This is the first topic I have ever started… My Husband and I live in Michigan, we told a friend of our’s about the Dinars a few months ago… He went to 5/3 bank here in our town and bought 1 Million…. Today he’s plan was to purchase 1 million more, Well when he got to the bank the teller told him he could not buy any unless he proved he was traveling to Iraq, he then asked the exchange rate and she said she did not have that information at this time….. Dont know what this mean was hoping someone could enlighten me…. I know what I want it to mean BUT…. any answers???

Bank Story#2:  With regard to B of A. Our banker, who owns dinar, also received the memo from B of A Corporate to tell clients that the dinar is a scam. He just laughed. Many uninformed employees actually believe what they are being told by corporate. We all know, by now, that if everyone owned dinar and it RV’d our economy would be destroyed. That is why he believes this memo was sent. Stay strong and focused.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Ssmith wrote:Guru OkieOilman:  GOOD LATE EVENING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. I HAVE RECEIVED WORD JUST IN THAT MALIKI ACCEPTED THE BARZANI INITIATIVE AND THE GOI IS FORMED. ALSO THERE IS A RUMOR AND AGAIN RUMOR (RUMOR) OUT OF IRAQ THAT THE R/V MAY HAVE OCCURRED TODAY. I HAVE NO WAY OF PROVING THIS TILL TOMORROW–I PASS ON INTEL AS I RECEIVE IT. ALSO FOUND OUT THEIR WERE AND ARE A LARGE CONTINGENCY OF EUROPEAN’S IN CONFERENCE IN BAGHDAD TODAY TALKING ABOUT THE NEW INVESTMENT POSSIBILITIES. ALSO IT NOW SEEMS VIRTUALLY ASSURED OF IRAQ BEING ACCEPTED ON THE 7TH INTO THE WTO–(WHICH REQUIRES A INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZABLE CURRENCY. HOPE THIS INTEL IS CORRECT–I AM ONLY A MESSENGER—PRAISE JESUS IF IT IS CORRECT.—–
 LETS WAIT TO CELEBRATE TILL TOMORROW TILL ABSOLUTE PROOF OF R/V HAS OCCURRED——INTEL HAS BEEN WRONG IN THE PAST BUT WAS VERY EXCITED TONIGHT.
ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS—I AM ONLY A MESSENGER—NOT ORIGINATOR OF MESSAGE—LETS PRAY IT IS TRUE
I WAS HESITANT TO POST THIS LATE BUT WAS SO EXCITED BECAUSE MY SOURCE WAS EXCITED AND I CAN NOT PROVE ANYTHING TILL TOMMORROW—I OFFER IN GOOD FAITH WHAT WAS GIVEN ME IN GOOD FAITH

it is furnished me that we are only days if not hours away from the r/v and watching the cbi website will be of no use since a new and private web-site for the cbi will only be viewable by a select few and that is on a subscription basis.

"private web-site for the cbi will only be viewable by a select few and that is on a subscription basis"

Okie sure was good at making this stuff up wasn't he? LMAO

Guru Nighthk11: First on the RV- we have had a stream of info that indicates we are looking at the RV- systems have been emplaced to support this move to a global status. what I believe they have done is prepare the main event which is the RV- emplace all systems for a go- now this will force Maliki to act within the mindset of the parliament and activate the Erbil agreement in which he has been waffling on.  The release of the ration cards with the 15,000 dinar loaded on them is supposed to become active today – if so then they have activated the budget – the RV is also tied into this – so everything is ready- what excuse does Maliki have now? NONE – he will be seen for what he is the obstacle to progress – he will relent or be removed – Moon does not play.   Now we have very good info pertaining to an RV happening this week – in line with events that are planned – I am betting that we will see this political mess resolved before WTO- If not, then they will be inducted and pressure will be placed upon them to either get rid of Maliki or have parliament to emplace the final minister so movement can be made.  whatever they decide – the RV will go on as planned.

And 5 years later..."crickets" 

Guru Scooter:  If Your Plan After The Rv Is To Diversify Your Holdings scooter: Into Many Different Investments scooter: And Lets Say You Keep A Larger Percentage In Iqd,  Instead Of Some Of The Others.   Then The Long Term Looks Very Good.   I’m Not A Licensed Investment Person,  But Looks Very Good From My Viewpoint For Myself.   Remember, I Said That For Myself. Here’s Why, What’s Abundantly Clear  And Inevitable,  is change.  Particularly In The Currencies.  With That Said, We Look At The Current Situation, Particularly At The Safe haven Currencies  And Those Denominations — Quite Honestly — Have Some Problems.   So What Could Occur Is The Same Thing That Roosevelt Did In The Thirties.  Devalue The Usd Down To It’s Lowest Point And Put The Value Into The Hard Asset, Assets.   We’re Already Seeing The Imf Making Changes With Capitol Flows Into The Emerging Market.  So Then We Have To Ask,  What Is Considered An Asset In Strong Demand.  Yep
Black Gold.  We Know China’s Demand.   We Know The Growth Pattern Is In A 10% – 15% Range For Gdp And We Also Know That We Haven’t Even Included India.  The Us And Europe’s Thirst For Oil Wont Change, So Will Oil Producing Countries Be An Asset In The Future.  Know One Will Ever Know.  
But, I Think So.   That’s Why I Suggest Everyone Seek Out Investment Advice And Get A Great Provider When Ever This Shin Dig Goes Down Because Those Currencies Aren’t Going Down.   In Fact There Were Some Studies Done From The Imf Looking At The Middle Eastern Exporters  Being Taken Off The Usd Peg And What Would The Effects Be.   That’s Some Serious Strength.

5 years later and no "Shin Dig". Who ever said that there was ever going to be one?

Mailman17:  I AM EXCITED…NOT SURE ABOUT YOU GUYS THOUGH?…LOL. 
FOLLOW THE NEWS.  THEY ARE ON THE BRINK.  JUST AINT SAYING IT…YET.  SIT BACK…ITS COMING. I WOULDNT GIVE THEM VITENAMESE DONG RIGHT NOW…LOL.  THE WAIT HAS BEEN OVER 7 YEARS.  NOW ITS CRUNCH TIME. 
JUST BE PATIENT.  THE SIGNS ARE ALL IN THE CURRENT EVENTS…ADD THEM UP
DONT GO ONE BY ONE.  LOOK AT THE ENTIRE PICTURE.  I AM 99.9% SURE I WILL BE IN LAS VEGAS WITH 10 BUDDIES VERY SOON….SPLURGING HALF A MILLION DOLLARS. THATS HOW SURE MY GUT TELLS ME HOW CLOSE WE ARE
BUT I HAVE BEEN IN THIS A LONG TIME AND AM RELAXING…JUST WAITING…
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT…AND LORD KNOWS WE HAVE THAT CRITERIA COVERED

Are you still paying off that 1/2 million dollar debt today? Those credit card rates are such a pain aren't they?

Guru Bluwolf:  hi everything looks good right.  it happen at 12 pm.  shabibi gave in the rate on Thursday,today he activated the sequence.  it happened at 12 noon today.  no one can stop this thing nor no longer control its process
no more us treasury gimmicks like they say in the army it is locked and loaded
all done.  nuff sad.  wait and cash in when banks informs the public in general
down here it is old news at this time.  focus on banks forget the rest.  if their are some people from PR here they will acknowledge about how news get in here fast.

"no one can stop this thing nor no longer control its process"

Still saying the same thing today? Watch...Tomorrow will be the same story.

Guru Athena: The rv has taken place.  just waiting for the rate to show.  so relax now.

Guru KME: For the people who clicked on this thread to see any info on a new “CSC” post, there will not be anymore of them. We are too close to the end to even have to worry about that anymore.
There is nothing left for the Iraqi politicians to do. There are no events that can take place to change the outcome. The RV is in the system, and there is no stopping it. I will say it again, all we are waiting for is the update to be released to the world. NOBODY knows how long that will take, but I believe it will only be a short amount of time- as in “could be any minute.”
The RV is in the hands of a computer that makes it’s own decisions based on formulas. Don’t sweat it. The update will release when it best benefits all currencies involved.

"The RV is in the system, and there is no stopping it."

Repeating what bluwolf is saying? I'll just bet that someone repeated yours and then said "I have got intel! CONFIRMED!" LMAO

Guru Med: SAME CRAP A DIFFERENT DAY, THOUGH ONE OF THE MINISTRIES ARE DONE.  MANY ON THE MEMBERS OF THE UNSC DO NOT WANT TO GIVE IRAQ A PASS ON CHAPTER VII...SO APPARENTLY IRAQ HAS MADE AN OFFER TO THE U.S. IF WE CAN GET THEM OUT OF CHAPTER VII BEFORE WE LEAVE THEY WILL REDO THE SECURITY AGREEMENT SO THAT THE U.S. HAS A PERMANENT FORCE OF 20K TROOPS IN IRAQ...THIS IS NOT A RUMOR

Rumor...

Guru Tony:  Nothing in the world to worry about with the Iraqi Dinar RV...RV could happen any minute but certainly within 10 days (April 15 latest).

RV no longer in Iraq's hands...not like two years ago, three years ago or even 3 months ago...everything that needs to be done is done...we are withing minutes or days.
RV Is...Approved

• Financial Guildlines done
  • Law docs signed.
  • Treasury Department IT people coming home this weekend.
  • Current administration feel they are a shoe in for next election.

Well 5 years later, this April 15, Tony will be spending that day in prison for FRAUD. He is now a two time convicted felon for FRAUD. CONFIRMED!

Guru ChickenHunter
RV is in "the system"...this is 100% confirmed as fact...just waiting for it to go through the system.

( See comment at KME above )

Guru Johnboy: Guys, I am a professional currency trader and you guys are chasing your tails… banks and traders won’t tell you anything of value about the RV, it will pop simultaneously EVERYWHERE.
This is not a “where’s waldo” event… when it happens you will know, your banks will do a 180 and change their story and accept u with open arms,…….. until then they will tell u they have no idea what ur talking about because of banking regulations, THEY HAVE TOO MUCH LIABILITY TO SAY ANYTHING, PLEASE RELAX IT IS COMING, THE RV THAT IS…
You are overanalyzing this event… it will be a timing issue, they are putting out so much misinformation to confuse u, and shake out the speculators…we are very close… I don’t care who’s brothers cousin works for a bank… I work with the heads of every major currency department… RELAX it is coming.

Misinformation is put out by the Guru's everyday. They want you to believe them more than anything else to keep you confused. What's their agenda? LOL When you get rid of all the Guru INTEL and research yourself, you'll discover what you need to know...

DinarDaddy re: Frank Villa:
I am posting this to inform everyone that Frank Villa (Frank26) has resigned as CEO of KTF Missions. I gave him a call this morning and he asked me to post this news so all would know quickly of his change in status.

Just so you know, this was an amicable departure by Frank from KTFM. He now feels more free to assist others without the restraints of a 501(c)(3) organization shackling him every which way. This also protects him from the potential concerns that tied his private pursuits online with those that were with KTFM. Due to the sensitive laws surrounding 501(c)(3) organizations, he needed to act decisively and move towards that which he felt was best for him and his family, those who support and follow him, and KTFM.

If you are interested, you can find him at his new “internet home” at the following URL:

omnimediacast.com/frankvilla/

He told me he is planning on holding his Bible study at 7:30pm tonight, then around 8-8:30pm he will hold a forum to explain all that is going on, all that he wishes to do, and why he has made the choice to leave KTFM… for good.

I know this will be received by some as shocking or concerning. Please join him if you wish to seek to understand. As for me, I wish him the very best in his new endeavors.

Go Frank… Go KTFM… Go Dinar!

Dinar Daddy

So Dinar Daddy and frank26 are connected? LOL I'll bet they confirm each others intel too.

Currency Vault:  Tax Savings Made Easy
By The Currency Vault
Many miss a tremendous opportunity to save on taxes owed by not utilizing self-directed IRAs when purchasing Dinar, or any other investment for that matter. We at The Currency Vault work with you from the beginning to the end of this relatively simple process. Armed with a new, dedicated IRA-processes manager, we feel we are more prepared than ever before to assist you with your purchase needs within your current or future Roth IRA.

There it is...The secondary sale! LOL

DinarDaddy: 
Dinar Tax Planning Options
By Chris Turner, Esq. & Paul Lydolph, III, Esq.

The Law Offices of Scott L. Soelberg, P.C.

We appreciate the opportunity to provide this presentation for you concerning your asset protection, business and estate planning needs. We have been inundated with responses from those of you who wish to work with us the same way Dinar Daddy has, and are attempting to respond to all of you who have filled out the "Legal Inquiry Form" located on the home page of Dinar Daddy's Tidbits found at, www.TheIraqiDinar.com, as quickly as possible.

And again...The secondary sale! Their website ads generated revenue too...
Prayer: “The Dinar’s Prayer”
Our Father who art in heaven hollowed be thy name, let the RV come, let the revalue be done, in Iraq before we go to heaven. Give us this day a tradable currency, and forgive us our impatience, as we forgive others who spread false rumors. Lead us not into excess but deliver us from this worlds system. For thine is the kingdom and the power and the financial freedom to spread the gospel forever,
Amen!

Pray in the RV? Did you happen to see any of those documents just waiting to be signed to prove to you that there is an RV to begin with? No?
Bank Story#1:  This is the first topic I have ever started… My Husband and I live in Michigan, we told a friend of our’s about the Dinars a few months ago… He went to 5/3 bank here in our town and bought 1 Million…. Today he’s plan was to purchase 1 million more, Well when he got to the bank the teller told him he could not buy any unless he proved he was traveling to Iraq, he then asked the exchange rate and she said she did not have that information at this time….. Dont know what this mean was hoping someone could enlighten me…. I know what I want it to mean BUT…. any answers???

Do you think that these bank stories are generated by the dealers or their promoters to get you to buy more currency?

Bank Story#2:  With regard to B of A. Our banker, who owns dinar, also received the memo from B of A Corporate to tell clients that the dinar is a scam. He just laughed. Many uninformed employees actually believe what they are being told by corporate. We all know, by now, that if everyone owned dinar and it RV’d our economy would be destroyed. That is why he believes this memo was sent. Stay strong and focused.

Sounds like the dealers want you to buy Dinar, then sell it back to them. A win, win for them isn't it?

On a side note, this is about the time the Generals64 group started up/merged with another.

Their leadership has resigned yesterday.

Do you think it was because of all the criminals involved in promoting the dinar are ending up in prison or are being currently indicted?

4/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum