Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Interesting article
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
banks to cash in with De Larue machine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

banks to cash in with De Larue machine

+3
justpassntime
CharlieBoi
daydinar
7 posters

Go down

banks to cash in with De Larue machine Empty banks to cash in with De Larue machine

Post by daydinar Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Does anyone know a bank in the US with a Delarue machine on site so you dont have to have your dinar sent off by fed ex to another location to be verified? If you do please give name location and number of bank please. Thanks for your help!

daydinar

Back to top Go down

banks to cash in with De Larue machine Empty Re: banks to cash in with De Larue machine

Post by CharlieBoi Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:21 pm

daydinar wrote:Does anyone know a bank in the US with a Delarue machine on site so you dont have to have your dinar sent off by fed ex to another location to be verified? If you do please give name location and number of bank please. Thanks for your help!

Respectfully stating this, I assure you once it RV's and the USA can cash-in most major banks will, know need to even worry until that point...If you call any of them now, you will get the answer that has been given the past years..."IQD is not a tradeable currency, it's illegal, etc,etc,etc,......

CharlieBoi

Back to top Go down

banks to cash in with De Larue machine Empty Re: banks to cash in with De Larue machine

Post by justpassntime Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:23 pm

This has been covered try using the SEARCH option above an put in" De LE Rue machines" just sayin'.

This would be an excellent subject for a stickie!

De La Rue machines are not required for you to become filthy rich. Most banks will use their currency books or computer screen to prove your currencies authenticity.

banks to cash in with De Larue machine Securityfeatures

banks to cash in with De Larue machine Wlw4w030ma60o69jzpu4_dinar

They should hand out a little button to wear that says "my money was counted on a De La Rue machine"

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

banks to cash in with De Larue machine Flag-212banks to cash in with De Larue machine Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

banks to cash in with De Larue machine Empty LIve iraqi new feed on now

Post by Wolfe_really_knows Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:39 pm

http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b5203.htm if you can understand please watch it

Wolfe_really_knows

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:45 pm

This is a "what would you do question". My cousin purchased dinar from one of the big dealers. Last week
they decided to get a black light, just to check it. The security square in the tree that should light up, doesn't.
They told her it had been authenticated, validated, etc...I told her to send them the video she sent me, because it doesn't look like mine. When I put mine under a black light, the square jumps off the page. I told her to send it back. I bought mine from DB.

ASU79

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:37 pm

If you can't see it don't be too worried right off the bat....I bought
a Black Light at Wal-Mart and it would just BARELY light up the
square, with the light only 2 inches from the bill.

You need to be sure it is for the authentication of monetary
instruments... scratch ...or bills to us ordinary people. There
are different frequency Black Lights they use for this.

Also remember...the Black Light VALUE square is ONLY on the
front of the bill printed in Arabic, and is in different locations on
the different bill denominations.

That's why the De La Rue will be so handy, the Iraqi Dinar (IQD)
Chip is already programmed to look for ALL the different security
features and will stop counting IMMEDIATELY when it detects a
fake or Suspect TROUBLED bill, to then be looked at and verified by a
human.

It saves going through affraid several thousand affraid bills one at a
time by hand with a Black Light...I know...I tried it !

It $UCKED !!! Razz

ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Thanks...she just spoke with them again and they assured her if it had the
thread strip, it was real. Just seems strange, that mine light up like a
Christmas Tree!

ASU79

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:03 pm

justpassntime - thank you for your additional great post!

Very Happy
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:17 pm

dinardiva wrote:justpassntime - thank you for your additional great post!

Very Happy

No problem, I am here to provide help whether it is information or just providing a needed laugh once in awhile. Either are good and relieve stress. :happyjoy:

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

banks to cash in with De Larue machine Flag-212banks to cash in with De Larue machine Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum