Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:16 am

Guru Bluwolf: Thomson Reuters system: lock in all rv rates on Friday at 10 pm pacific. They are released on Sunday at 5 pm eastern. Seen in US on Monday 9 am eastern. He asked that I share this with all of you. Please remember this must be taken as rumor!!!
ok can someone remember the rates that I told you in the past 5.27-6.18?
3.87 internal Iraq.  the hold basket is coming out.  as I said if you can see it, it shall be done.  don’t ask me ask me the bank that states it.  remember study the banks and their patterns.

Guru Tony:  Thomas Reuters information on the web is good info...he concurs.  All is done.  RV is waiting to be announced.  POWERS THAT BE are warning them (PTR) TO stop sharing too much info.  During call text came in...World Bank just announced that the RV is done...will propagate through the banking system now

Guru Checkmate People's Talk Radio intel is coming from the highest of highest sources...we are privileged to be able to get this info...all is done...days away...would be shocked and blown away if rate LOWER than $3.22.

Guru MikkiRN:  Large national bank (top three) has received document via wire stating the rate and that it is about to go live...totally verified.  She received a phone call this morning (Saturday) confirming that the bank have indeed received this wire & was told that this cannot be stopped.  This came from a source much higher up on the food chain than the other source...

Guru Ray (via SteveI):  I heard from my contact that was contacting a friend at the US Embassy in Baghdad. His friend is tdy. He is trying to contact another friend that works there and hopes to get info from here. I will keep you posted on this.  I will let you know when I have more. I still think this ride is about ove

Guru RobinRedHead (friend):  My best friend who got me into this investment. He is very very well connected.. and heavily invested. He texted me today..  His source in iraq..... and his source at the us treasury say that it's on... and we're just waiting for it to show up. He said a rate of 5.27... and he said that the IRS (one of his sources) said there will be a 15% flat fee for the dinar... just 15%.  please feel free to share with the other mods but please don't reveal my name to the public.  super duper good news.  he said it's finished and will be released within the week.  so you know... we'll all believe it when we see it... but he's my best friend.. and he's going to make a billion off of the investment... so he's got his connections

Guru Frank26: Family…… below is an article GEARHEAD found and it is saying through the lines that IRAQ has been accepted into the INTERNATIONAL SCENE and that THE FORIEGN MINISTER OF IRAQ HAS ASKED FOR THE CLOSE OF THAT FILE……………….!!!!  Family that is the final asking of the remaining BANANA PEELS!!!  Please enjoy and bump this throughout the day please.

Guru Athena:  IT IS DONE – CONFIRMED!!! Apr 1 5:16 PM.  trust it is DONE!!! everyone plan to go out tomorrow and Sunday and enjoy your weekend. Nothing else to worry about. We will see it maybe on Forex Sunday or by 9 AM EST on Monday!!

Guru Med:
NONE OF THE MIDDLE EAST CURENCIES ARE EVER GOING TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN EXOTIC BECAUSE THEY DEAL WITH ONE TYPE OF REVENUE AND THAT IS FROM OIL.  AS THE FORMER MINISTER OF FINANCE SAID
THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCESS IN IRAQ IS WITH HELP FROM THE U.S.

Guru OkieOilman:  THEY SAY A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. LOOK AT THE R/V SITUATION LIKE THE MOVIE "the hunt for red october"--REMEMBER SEAN CONNERY'S ROLE AS A RUSSIAN SUB COMMANDER WHEN HE TOLD HIS DECK OFFICER TO SEND THE SIGNAL TO THE AMERICAN SUB WITH --1 PING ONLY FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES?? WELL PICTURE IRAQ AS THE RUSSIAN SUB---IT HAS ALREADY SENT 1 PING ONLY.--AND THAT WAS TO THOSE IN THE KNOE ABOUT THE IMMENENCE OF THE R/V---DOES THAT SINK IN TO THOSE WHO CAN THINK AND VISUALIZE WHAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED?
OK LETS TRY TO SIMPLIFY--CBI HAS SENT PING TO FORE-X AND INTERNATIONAL BANKS--IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH?   LETS ALL STAY POSITIVE ABOUT THE IMMENENCE OF THE R/V--THERE ARE ONLY 3 PROMULGATING FACTORS THAT COULD POTENTIALLY INFLUENCE THE TIMING OF THE EVENT--BUT STAY ALERT--AT LEAST THE R/V IS SIGNED OFF ON--IT IS NOW IN SHABBI'S HANDS AS TO THE MOST OPTIMUM TIME TO INITATE THE R/V/

Guru TerryK:  I DONT HAVE A THING.  I DONT KNOW ANYTHING.  IM JUST A PAWN.  YOU KNOW EVERYTING.  HERE IS THE RATE, 5.27 AND 6.18 FOR THIS MONDAY. IM HEARING THAT’S THE FLAT TAX. 

Guru Gankans:  One of the largest banks within the US has received a wire (document) that shows the rate of the revaluation. I will not give any dates or rates, but I can say that US banks are receiving the information we have been waiting on. It was shared with me that this is not the first time that banks have been notified, so obviously things change, but I feel this time it will not. Hope this will bring you all much joy…we are on the verge of a HUGE blessing!

Guru Donnie: Donnie's company is setting up LLC's and has already processed about 130 of them.
( CTS-VwithRV  "I would have made almost $50,000 just for referring those over. The average sale should be around $2,000. Do the math... OVER $250,000!!!!!!)

Guru Poppy2:  Friday April 1st is RV Announcement Day...(Our 11am Central==Iraq's after sundown)  All is completed, voted on, ratified, appointed, confirmed, finalized, kissed one another and all we are waiting on is the announcement...and for it to show on the Forex and CBI website.  I am more confident in this intel that ever before and have had more accurate info that was right than not from great sources...All has been confirmed.

Bank Story:  bank of america.  I asked the manager what his rules were with cashing in and he said there is no limit to what can be deposited.  Just maybe a day or two to clear the curriency for a possible fake. But what he said that bothered me was that the iraq dinar is a scam. He wouldn’t even budge on that. He said I’m a banker and I know these things. He just kept repeating himself saying its a scam. I couldn’t even try and convince him other wise. Well everybody is entitled to there own opinions. I just wish we all knew if this is really a for sure thing. I know there’s always something that could happen to make this not work. But all I can do and say is “put it in gods hands and let gods will be done”

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum