Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ?

+11
TheAdvantageSystems
FoxyRoxy
Wolfe_really_knows
greenlight
robralf
hhammer
dlusk1414
r2e2
letmar321
Terbo56
shybabi
15 posters

Go down

SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? Empty SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ?

Post by shybabi Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:18 am

From OOMC AM 9/7/2011

[duckyboy] This is one of the most difficult times for us and this RV. The information we're getting from good friends (some life-long friends) is just questionable. I can't tell you all where this is coming from but the source is trusted. Last night i was told that a US civilian was in a large city in Iraq and went to purchase an item. This buyer only had USD. The exchange rate given to him was $6 to one IQD. Now, was the store owner taking advantage of the buyer, being a foreigner? Sure, why not. I have seen this happen before when I lived in Europe, but nothing so much as this transaction. Normally, I would have just kept this information in my back pocket and pulled it out when needed. However, on OOM, I have read similar reports from US servicemen in Iraq. Are these accounts of the exchange rates valid? Good question and I'll let you know when I know!

SHYBABI

shybabi

Back to top Go down

SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? Empty Re: SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ?

Post by Terbo56 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 am

groupdance Six bucks to a dinar ain't bad- maybe then I'd have enough to re-paint my livingroom!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? Empty Re: SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ?

Post by letmar321 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:04 am

This is in line with what OOM's wolfe said yesterday. He spoke to his brother in law in Iraq and he was told it had Rv'd at $6.00
Look for yesterday's thread names "Did it RV yet?" or something like that...

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:14 am

Letmar321- Thanks heaps- I'll check it out!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:38 am

someone in chat last night said their personal banker called and told him 6.48 or so .... maybe ??? I would just really like to see the RV

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 am

KCmana wrote:someone in chat last night said their personal banker called and told him 6.48 or so .... maybe ??? I would just really like to see the RV

I'm with you. I would just really like to see the RV.
I take comfort in knowing that the RV WILL happen and not 'IF" it happens. After that its all a test of patience for me. Its also a lot of fun to read and interact with post on a website with so many awesome people with the same goal in mind.

GO RV!
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Totally agree r2e2.. Well said.. I asked God to show me patience and BOY, did he ever!!
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Wow.. Nice!
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hhammer Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:58 pm

BlackPearl,

I don't think anyone appreciates your sarcasm, negative attitude and demeaning comments. If you have prrof to the contrary that this intel is wrong, then provide it. Otherwise, post your poison on another site. We are all on edge and have been been through many ups and downs. These types of comments do not help anyone.

Thank you.

hhammer

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Definition - BlackPearl: Pretty much explains exactly what you said hhammer.. To me, that equals darkness... We absolutely do not need your negative comments, totally agree!!
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:18 pm

I'll wait to see if milleriniraq has some input on this

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 pm

shybabi wrote:From OOMC AM 9/7/2011

[duckyboy] This is one of the most difficult times for us and this RV. The information we're getting from good friends (some life-long friends) is just questionable. I can't tell you all where this is coming from but the source is trusted. Last night i was told that a US civilian was in a large city in Iraq and went to purchase an item. This buyer only had USD. The exchange rate given to him was $6 to one IQD. Now, was the store owner taking advantage of the buyer, being a foreigner? Sure, why not. I have seen this happen before when I lived in Europe, but nothing so much as this transaction. Normally, I would have just kept this information in my back pocket and pulled it out when needed. However, on OOM, I have read similar reports from US servicemen in Iraq. Are these accounts of the exchange rates valid? Good question and I'll let you know when I know!

SHYBABI
Perhaps what should have been asked is what the item was he was trying to purchase and how much in Dinar was the purchase price.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfe_really_knows Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 pm

shybabi wrote:From OOMC AM 9/7/2011

SHYBABI

can you post this on has it rv yet cos im hearing it has please

Wolfe_really_knows

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfe_really_knows Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:30 pm

robralf wrote:I'll wait to see if milleriniraq has some input on this

this is who I am really waiting for also. even though I have been getting the 6 to 1 info.

Wolfe_really_knows

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:34 pm

dlusk1414 wrote:Definition - BlackPearl: Pretty much explains exactly what you said hhammer.. To me, that equals darkness... We absolutely do not need your negative comments, totally agree!!
If BlackPearl is right, how negative would that be?
Shouldn't negativity be measured against truth no matter where it leads?
Seems to me that any intel that is proven untrue is negative.
And how much of the false intel has actually helped anyone?
If Duckboy's information proves to be correct, then it will help move us along.
If it proves false, did it help anyone and can you actually say it was positive and not negative?

If we would know what the item trying to be purchased was and the dinar cost of said item, we would have a bit more to consider.
For instance if it was a loaf of bread and it was for perhaps 2 dinar we would know these are the new prices.
Be nice to if someone actually thought about snapping a cell-phone pic of the item and the price - real nice.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:15 pm

BlackPearl wrote:Are you people really that gullible? This is more bull from the herd... Don't believe me? Count how many times these so-called intel people have said it has RV'd or that the rate is such n such. Its all bull people. Do you have the capability to do a reality check? If so then do one real quick cause the bull is hitting the fan.

Do I believe we will have a RV? Absolutely, but the info you people are being fed is just ridiculous. Again more bull from the herd. And DON'T FORGET - PAY YOUR TAXES LIKE ALL SLAVES SHOULD AND DO!! Have a great day sheeple... er people. lol! lol! lol! lol! bigsmile

BlackPearl, your opinion matters, of course, but your delivery leaves much to be desired. Such phrases as "you people," "slaves," "sheeple," and generally talking DOWN to the good folks on this board from your supposed lofty heights, renders your opinion crude, rude, and therefore totally ineffective. For all the impact your post might have had, you may as well not have posted anything at all.

I would highly recommend a really great book for you, by Dale Carnegie: "How to Win Friends and Influence People." You might greatly benefit from reading it.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SEP 7 - 8:30AM - DuckyBoy - $6 to 1(IQD) story..can anyone else add to this ? Empty Black Pearl

Post by TheAdvantageSystems Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:24 pm

I wish folks would only repeat what they know to be true, if you google the predictions of the "guru's" you will see hundreds of claims that the R V has happened. That is VERY negative and causes much frustration to folks.

When someone points out a prediction that did not come true they are just being truthfull. we have heard that people have cashed out in Egypt...really ?
we were told that a rich person cashed out and a "guru" saw the receipt for their deposit...really ?
We were told that Generals and other important people cashed out months ago in Iraq ..really ?
We have been told that the R V has happened in Iraq at least a dozen times...really ?

I just can not figure out why "guru's" keep repeating the same thing and become defensive about their past predictions.
They just answer questions with another prediction and the moderators ban you if you ask questions !

TheAdvantageSystems

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:31 pm

This info about the $6 rate came from intel from Virginia (families of servicemen) which also stated that the RV was over in Iraq. The premise of the intel was that the RV was over in Iraq and the soldiers called home and told their families to buy dinar. However, having talked to my uncle there, I know it is not true. YET! Furthermore, I believe $6 is a pretty high.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfe_really_knows Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:52 pm

openmind wrote:This info about the $6 rate came from intel from Virginia (families of servicemen) which also stated that the RV was over in Iraq. The premise of the intel was that the RV was over in Iraq and the soldiers called home and told their families to buy dinar. However, having talked to my uncle there, I know it is not true. YET! Furthermore, I believe $6 is a pretty high.

I do understand what you are say. Most of us are not gurus we just are say what we are told by others who are over there. Please I ask everyone not to bash us for what we are told. We are just telling you what is being told to us. That is the same with most guru's they say what they here but they also make guesses as to when the date is. we have not said any date we have said a price which that can be verified by the many who are over there and say it is at $6

Wolfe_really_knows

Back to top Go down

Post by ECOE Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Last edited by ECOE on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

ECOE
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:25 pm

It sounds like the business guy was trying to take advantage of the servicemen. But it happens all the time on the Alaska highway when folks try to use USD in Canada, so why not in Iraq?

Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LAF Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Yes DB Very Happy if it is 6 to 1 I AM ALLLLLLLLLL INNNNNNNNNNNNNN bounce affraid affraid delete groupdance

LAF

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum