Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS

Go down

ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS Empty ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:04 pm

ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS Pressrel2
For Immediate Release
June 19, 2007

312-814-3118
877-844-5461 (TTY)
rziegler@atg.state.il.us

ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS
Chicago - Attorney General Lisa Madigan has announced that her office filed a lawsuit yesterday against several related companies based on allegations that they violated the Illinois Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Practices Act and the Transmitters of Money Act by advertising the sale of Iraqi currency (Dinars) on the Internet but failing to fulfill orders from customers. 
The lawsuit alleges that the defendants, using various names and addresses, engaged in a pattern of conduct through which they advertised the sale of Iraqi Dinars on the Internet and accepted payments from consumers, but failed to fulfill orders.  Over the past two years, when the defendants received complaints from customers, they allegedly changed the name of their companies, the office address or website and continued their practice of selling Iraqi currency without filling prior orders.
The lawsuit also alleges that the defendants failed to obtain a required Illinois license to engage in the business of selling or exchanging foreign currency for compensation.  The Transmitters of Money Act requires all such sellers to be licensed by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.  None of the defendants is properly licensed.
“These companies have illegally taken advantage of consumers who are interested in investing in foreign currency,” Madigan said. “We are working to protect consumers from this conduct.”  
Madigan filed the suit against:
1.         United World Exchange, Inc., doing business as US Dinar,
2.         US Foreign Exchange, Inc., an Illinois LLC doing business as USFX,
3.         Mid America Trade, an Illinois LLC,
4.         US Trade, LLC, a dissolved Nevada corporation,
5.         US Dinar, LLC, a dissolved Illinois corporation,
6.         Samir Altaeh, also known as Samir Al-Tayeh, individually and as President
            of U.S. Foreign  Exchange, US Trade and US Dinar, and also in his capacity             as a manager of Mid America Trade and as agent for United World
            Exchange, and
7.         Joseph Beaudry, individually and as President of United World Exchange. 
Since 2006, Madigan’s Consumer Fraud Bureau has received 42 complaints against the various defendants.  The Better Business Bureau has received more than 160 complaints concerning the various defendants in the past year.
“I encourage consumers to act carefully and be wary of companies that advertise a hot investment opportunity,” Madigan added.  “Consumers should always check with our office or the Better Business Bureau about a company’s complaint history.”

Madigan’s lawsuit asks the court to prohibit the defendants from engaging in the business of advertising or selling foreign currency in Illinois and seeks restitution for those consumers who have not received their orders from defendants.  The lawsuit also seeks a civil penalty of $50,000 and additional penalties of $50,000 for each violation found to have been committed with the intent to defraud.  Finally, Madigan’s lawsuit asks the court to order the defendants to pay the costs of the prosecution of this case.
Assistant Attorney General Adam Sokol is handling the case for Madigan’s Consumer Fraud Bureau.

http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/pressroom/2007_06/20070619.html

ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum