Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

+17
Ethel Biscuit
nickgiammarino
TRADE
GypZ
roxy22222222
Jayzze
power123
TheVet
TNTBS
ReapAndSow73
Dinar Recaps
Ponee
kenlej
Terbo56
mightyoak
Kevind53
Ssmith
21 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 Empty Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:59 pm

Ssmith wrote:It's on the way!!!

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 CkSn-_-UUAAEiTi

I'm no military expert but...er...aren't torpedos supposed to go under the surface?

Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 Empty Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:26 pm

This is what I think of people that run from the truth

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 Wuss-baby-300x260

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 2245507099Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:43 pm

Well,the prove is out there,he can't say we are putting a spin on it no more, that is a poor choice of words,it is evident that the General 64 group is a scam! Let the grand jury decide now.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:48 pm

EXACTLY what I hope will be happening Chaz!

These scammers days are numbered.

Some friendly advise for you TRADE..... don't bend over to pick up the soap! Karma is funny like that.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 2245507099Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:49 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:Number 1 I have a life, and do not spend hours on a subject that I am not interested in. I am not going to rehash things with you over things already discussed. All you want to do because you have nothing else in your life but to spend it on this subject, and because you all fell for the gurus for years and now are pissed off. So sorry you guys all fell for the gurus, like I said when there are people like you that follow there will always be gurus. You were just as big of part of the problem as they were. And what is funny, I bet most of you still own dinar. You won't admit it, but you do.

As been explained over the last 4-6 years, many things have changed. Many options that were given as possible roll out have changed. "Codes" is a years old protocol that initially was a possible way to confirm your involvement with the group that was discussed and past on, 4 or more years ago. You are bringing up years old stuff that has since then been updated and changed. Current information is been updated to the email being used to confirm your involvement when it possible happens.

Earlier you had no clue about the "Codes". Now your throwing it under the bus, but forgetting that's why people signed for the Generals64 group?

You continue to dig up post from years and years ago, it has been clearly explained that several people have been removed from or silenced because of their handling of the communication they put out. Especially when groups of people merged with the group that already were involved with the daily dinarland environment. The original goal of the initial group had specific things they wanted to no be involved with and not involved with. When you have personalities that merge that have previously been involved in the dinarland chatter that have merged with the group then problems occur. Those issue have been addressed and as you can see, there is none of that happening over the last couple of years and recently.

Are you forgetting why people signed up to the Generals64 group in the first place?

Enough has been said on this subject and I am not going to go around and around with you any more debating post that were put out there years ago, that at this time those people are no longer involved anymore. If you paid any attention thru out the years on the communication that was put out there, you could see the changes that happened and the updates that were explained as possible protocals were updated. It was clearly explained that these possibilities have been discussed, but it was also clearly explained that if and when it happens, that final steps will not be known until that time.

Nothing has been "clearly" explained. Proof of that in this entire thread where you have talked in riddles...

So good luck with your mission, and your theories and assumptions. I got a life and family to live and already have spent to much time going back and forth with you.  So now is the time you post oh we shut him up, oh we got him, etc.  Just to make you feel good, but the truth is you are not relevant and I know that bothers you, but again you will come up with some sarcastic comment to try and save face for yourself.  Good Luck

TRADE, we are aware of the tactics you are using. They have no effect on us...

So I will not be wasting my time, going back and forth with you people because you are bored and this is your hobby in life just to give you material to put out so you have subjects to debate about to fill your lonely lifes ambitions. You guys are only scratching the surface and making assumptions of what is going on in dinarland. The people involved above the ones that have been outed are the problem and nobody on this site has been able to crack that circle to really get down to what is causing all the problems and false rumors out there that nieve dinarians get there info from and put out there to the public. Your attacking the microphone, but should be attacking the source of the info.

Generals64 Group is one source of the info. Since your indicating that there are others, how about some posts on that?

Are you afraid to stick your neck out and help these people who have been misinformed?

***** CRICKETS! *****

So TRADE, You claim to have a lot of knowledge and say we are only scratching the surface, but YOU sit on YOUR hands.

YOU are well aware of folks losing their homes, cars, marriages, etc.., but with that wealth of knowledge YOU claim to possess, YOU do nothing.

Here YOU have the opportunity to do something that could make a difference, yet YOU remain silent.

We are calling YOUR bluff TRADE! Produce or stop making those claims!

All we see here is YOU blowing a lot of hot air!

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:00 pm

There are a lot of damaging evidence now,& I appreciate you guys for bringing it all out,Trade sees this, it would be to his benefit NOW! To come clean,& start working on the good side,reports are being handed in to the FBI, the attorney General's office,etc,right now, I believe Trade could bust this thing wide open,OR?
Its his choice? I have nothing against him, other than what damage has been done already,& more if he would come clean,& stop this unscrupulous scam from continuing on.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Amazing how quickly it unraveled.  When you heap lie upon lie, you forget what lie you told first.  if you tell the truth, you don't need to worry.

Truth always finds the light.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:10 pm

All the rats has jumped ship,leaving but one person on board,it's not worth it,the last torpedo will sink General 64s ship,TRADE can go down with it OR?
I would stand right next to Trade,if he would make the right decision,him calling me names & others,don't bother me,he's only human,I forgive him,but he needs to stand up against this scam,before he sinks with it.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:00 pm

This is one of the hottest topics on the entire Dinar Daily site.  I'm hoping that people wake up to the lies from the General 64 group.  Would any of them be willing to discuss their "group" to the FBI?  Yeah, it's all real until they are faced with criminal charges, then they end up like TerryK.

Dinar Recaps has information on the group
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/category/generals64

Original Generals 64 website:
http://www.generals64.info/ (up for sale)

Over 64,000 members at one point before the site was shutdown.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130117151920/http://www.generals64.info/board/index.php

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Ssmith wrote:Today's news puts a new twist on things.  Who has the email list now?  Did Wiley turn it in with his resignation?  Or did KCMana turn in the list with her resignation?  Who was it turned over to?  Where is the email list????

**GROUP LEADER RESIGNATION POST**

FROM WILEY MORGAN AND KC MANA

After careful consideration Wiley Morgan and KCMana wish to announce that we will be stepping down from our roles as GROUP leaders.

We have volunteered our time for six years to help lead the Group but at this point there is simply nothing more for us to do.  No one knows when or if this currency revalue will occur, but in the event that it does, all members of the Group will be notified by email through the Group list database.

Please take this message at face value; no need to re-interpret our words, as there is no secret message contained herein. We are simply stepping down to pursue our humanitarian work of the last 2 years.

With best regards,

Wiley Morgan and KCMana

Well since Wiley Morgan is going off to do some humanitarian work, I think we need to reconize the work that he has already done.

As Wiley mentioned in the first post of this thread, you can find Wiley's post about his humanitarian project, "Coats 4 Kurdistan", on the intel4u website (owned by Robert Hoffman Founder and President Dinar Inc.).

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52758-is-wiley-morgan-with-the-generals64-group-connected-to-dinar-inc

Once you get there, scroll down to the "Dinar Inc." ad and the post from Wiley Morgan to the humanitarian project, "Coats 4 Kurdistan", will be just to left.

There is a bit of conversation there for Wiley's humanitarian project, "Coats 4 Kurdistan", but here is a news release for it:

Refugee Children, Fleeing ISIS, Dying From The Cold: Coalition Of Help -- "Coats 4 Kurdistan" -- To Bring Aid To Embattled Kurdistan

Kurdish Leaders In U.S. to Report on Overwhelming Need - January 26 thru February 8
Jan 26, 2015, 06:00 ET from CHANGE FOR HOPE / Coats4Kurdistan

NEW YORK, Jan. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --  Over 2.5 million refugees, fleeing the ISIS onslaught and seeking refuge in Kurdistan (in northern Iraq), with little more than the clothes on their backs, now face the challenge of surviving the plummeting temperatures of this mountainous region.  A dozen children dying from the cold have been reported by authorities over the past few weeks - and in total over 300 newborns have died in the arms of their mothers during recent months.

The needs are overwhelming Kurdish resources – for clothing, medicine, foodstuffs, baby formula/diapers, women's personal products, cooking/heating gear-- all essential for survival.

Now a U.S.-based campaign, Coats 4 Kurdistan (C4K), has been launched to bring non-governmental aid from the USA to help the refugees.  (www.Coats4Kurdistan.com; Email: Info@Coats4Kurdistan.com)   The C4K campaign was started by CHANGE FOR HOPE, a recently formed charitable organization based in Kansas City, MO and New York, NY.

Hallie Neill, a spokesperson for the C4K campaign, stated:  "The Kurds, who are largely Muslim, have lived in peace for centuries with Christians and Jews.  They are appalled by the hatred of the radical jihadists and are the only truly viable group helping to protect the ISIS-persecuted minorities.  When we learned that the 2.5 million refugees — Arabs, Yezidis and nearly 500,000 Christians, including the Chaldeans who are among the oldest Christian groups— were all facing death, some indeed by crucifixion, we recognized that we needed to do something to help those who have left everything behind and do it as quickly as we could."

The first phase of C4K sought to motivate Americans to donate and send new and "gently used" outwear to CHANGE FOR HOPE facilities.  C4K's initial goal has been to deliver one million warm coats to the Kurdistan refugees.  Ms. Neill stated: "We are grateful for the overwhelming support from individual Americans and churches that have sent thousands of both new and lightly used coats to our facilities in Kansas.  But we have recognized that we must now accelerate things. The only practical way to help at least one million refugees is to request two things:  1) urgent financial support from individuals, churches and synagogues, as well as foundations; and 2) large scale product contributions of most needed items from manufacturers and retailers."    

C4K's new approach will enable the campaign to move more quickly to maximize in-country impact.  Ms. Neill stated: "By finding sources of supply for coats and supplies geographically closer to the point of need, we can do more and spend less on actual shipping costs."

The in-country partner working with C4K is the Barzani Charity Foundation based in the capital, Erbil.  BCF was formed in Kurdistan in 2005 and named after Mustafa Barzani, leader of the Kurdish Liberation Movement and father of the country. Guided by principles that Barzani himself espoused, BCF operates on the basis of tolerance, liberty, anti-discrimination and inclusive charity.  BCF is a forerunner in delivering humanitarian assistance to Christian Iraqi families, Syrian refugees and other displaced people affected by the terrorist attacks. 

Director of Operations for BCF, Awat Mustafa, stated: "Kurdish people used to say that the Kurds have no friends but the mountains…  But this is no longer the case as now we do have friends in America. We are fighting on behalf of the civilized world. Without you, victory against Islamic terrorists is not possible."

[NOTE: KURDISH LEADERS FROM BARZANI CHARITY FOUNDATION TO BE IN USA - JANUARY 26 TO FEBRUARY 8 - TO REPORT ON THE GROWING CRISIS]

To accelerate the impact of the campaign, C4K is forming a coalition of strategic partnerships, starting with CITIHOPE International for logistical support and distribution in-field.  (CITIHOPE, www.citihope.org, for 25 years has brought over $1 Billion in humanitarian aid to nearly forty countries. It is rated as among the top 12% of all US charities for its efficiency and accurate documentation by independent rating group Charity Navigator.) 

In partnering with C4K as operational ally, CITIHOPE's Chief Operating Officer Paul Moore, Jr. stated: "We were deeply moved by the plight of the refugees in Kurdistan and for months we looked for a way to help. When C4K approached us, we accepted the call wholeheartedly to be a strategic partner in this coalition of concern. We are committed to provide our resources, in-the-field experience and network of relationships to support this historic rescue effort."

Coats 4 Kurdistan (C4K) came about when a disparate group of Americans from half a dozen states recognized that bringing help to areas of extreme need -- like the refugee situation in Kurdistan -- was something they could not, as human beings, ignore. Founders of non-sectarian CHANGE FOR HOPE include a former military man, an opera singer, a retired bounty hunter, a veteran of many years with an international Christian ministry, a serial entrepreneur, a fitness/nutritional coach, an attorney and a NYC-based business strategist to major companies.

Richard Morgan, Vice President of CHANGE FOR HOPE and retired from the US military stated: "We could not stand aside but determined to do everything we could to bring US attention and help to Kurdistan."  Mr. Morgan -- having spent military time in Kurdistan -- stressed: "It was only a matter of hours that the entire lives of these refugees dramatically changed. These were not what one might term 'third world impoverished' people.  Most were living in modern homes with TV's and had cell phones, just like us.  With the instruments of modern terror, this kind of crisis could happen to anyone, anywhere, reaching into the heart of a major metropolis.  And when tragedy strikes, people need to come together: that's true in families and it should be true in the family of man – with people of good will."

Mr. Tucciarone summed up the C4K initiative:  "Coats4Kurdistan is a virtual network of compassion in the face of a potential tragedy of historic proportion  — an incipient tragedy that could happen if people of goodwill do not come together.  Just as in the movie Gladiator, victory against overwhelming odds was only secured when Maximus cried out 'As One' to his ragtag group of gladiators and they locked shields together...and that saved the day."

Coats 4 Kurdistan (www.Coats4Kurdistan.com) is a humanitarian campaign started by CHANGE FOR HOPE, a recently formed organization with charitable mission currently awaiting IRS-granted 501C3 status.  CITIHOPE INTERNATIONAL, (www.Citihope.org), a 501C3, non-profit  humanitarian aid organization is serving as co-partner with CHANGE FOR HOPE in the C4K campaign and will provide proper tax-receipting for any financial or Gift-in-Kind contributions.

LINK

Isn't Wiley a swell guy?

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:33 pm

I THINK it is a beautiful thing he has done!I SEE THAT AS MORE THAN MOST WHO COME HE TO THIS SITE !WOW ARE YOU ALL SERIOUS TALKING ABOUT CHARITY AS IF IT IS NOT A POSITIVE THING ..HELPING THOSE IN NEED ....ARE YOU ALL OK IN THE HEAD ??how LOW WILL YOU GO?,,,,,I AM NOT A FRIEND OF OF THIS GROUP AND HAVE NO AFFLIATION WITH THEM WHAT SO EVER EITHER ..I JUST DON'T SEE THE POINT IN THIS KIND OF POST!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:42 pm

It would depend on if the funds were actually used for said charity. Most charities only line certain pockets as has been proven many times.

I would like to see their 501C3 number. Then I may believe that a charity actually exists. If it does I would love to view their P&L and tax files. Then I may be able to throw props their way. But not until then would I believe for one second that any one from any dinar group has an altruistic bent. But I am really jaded! LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:04 am

None of the links to the organizations work, including their so called partner CITIHOPE International. Neither could I find any of them listed in Charity Navigator, so I would have to consider this highly suspicious.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:00 am

Isn't it amazing that when the group formed 5 years ago, had Generals64 (the person) be a spokesman for the group, put out all the hype for a considerable length of time, then dropped him because the "leadership" said it wasn't the direction they wanted to go, after the group registration closed?

Since then, the "leadership" has said that they don't put out hype, knowing full well that that's all they did?

And now there's the Financial Prosperity Club?

I'll bet we are just scratching the surface too!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:22 am

nickgiammarino wrote:This is one of the hottest topics on the entire Dinar Daily site.  I'm hoping that people wake up to the lies from the General 64 group.  Would any of them be willing to discuss their "group" to the FBI?  Yeah, it's all real until they are faced with criminal charges, then they end up like TerryK.

Dinar Recaps has information on the group
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/category/generals64

Original Generals 64 website:
http://www.generals64.info/ (up for sale)

Over 64,000 members at one point before the site was shutdown.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130117151920/http://www.generals64.info/board/index.php

WOW! 64,000!!!

Just think what a "Marketer" can do with those numbers question

I wonder what product or services they would be selling question

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:26 am

Purpleskyz wrote:It would depend on if the funds were actually used for said charity. Most charities only line certain pockets as has been proven many times.

I would like to see their 501C3 number. Then I may believe that a charity actually exists. If it does I would love to view their P&L and tax files. Then I may be able to throw props their way. But not until then would I believe for one second that any one from any dinar group has an altruistic bent. But I am really jaded! LOL

Aren't we privileged to have TRADE over here at Dinar Daily visiting with us?

He was such a chatterbox...UNTIL...The Financial Prosperity Club came up, that he knew nothing about.

Then there is the "Bank Codes", that he wanted to know where I got that info from, not realizing that they came from his very own Generals64 Group.

Now the "Coats 4 Kurdistan" project seems suspicious?

Good thing that TRADE kept insisting that we do some research!

Just think...If it wasn't for Wiley doing a chat, and TRADE's insistence for research, we wouldn't be on page 11 of this thread!

I'll bet they are wishing now that they never did that!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:26 am

Hmmmmmmm....

This page can’t be displayed

• Make sure the web address http://www.coats4kurdistan.com is correct.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:02 am

Yes, as I observed above, none of the links in the article exist. If you do a search C4K, there was a flurry of articles in Jan 2015 than nothing.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:53 am

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=coats%20for%20kurdistan
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Indiana-Training---Feeding-A-City---Coats-For-Kurdistan---Early-Registration-For-Summit.html?soid=1102414845008&aid=Kqa7vltRELQWiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 607
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 608
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:02 am

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 2cwkgi1Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 A5j76vWiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 8y9ovr
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:21 am

Sorry, but this  Coats for Kurdistan project was sponsored by Crisis Response International, which has NOTHING to do with Wiley Morgan.  http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Indiana-Training---Feeding-A-City---Coats-For-Kurdistan---Early-Registration-For-Summit.html?soid=1102414845008&aid=Kqa7vltRELQ

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 608

CRI is sending coats to Kurdistan!  As part of our response to the Syrian Refugee crisis, Crisis Response International's CRU's and partner churches are collecting new and gently used winter coats, to send to the new camps in Kurdistan. Contact info@criout.com for information on where you can send your coats.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:23 am

GypZ anyone can say they are setting up a charity, does not make it so. If you can find the 501 status then you can legitimize their claim. I really doubt you will be able to though. See this is how these frauds work.

Look at ZAP! Babkowski served prison time for fraud and then comes out and sets up a humanitarian org. It is all about the DONATIONS that they do not have to report. If they have a 501 they have to show an accounting of this. Which they won't

He was such a chatterbox...UNTIL...The Financial Prosperity Club came up, that he knew nothing about.

He sure was a chatterbox UNTIL....

like I said to Chaz, what TRADE won't answer speaks volumes. What also is interesting is the FPC visiting my site again several times per day. LOL I have no doubt that if the stats were checked for DD they would for sure be visiting this site also. I also know they are sending out their threatening emails to their "clients" again warning them with a financial "penalty" if they are found out to be "leaking" info to a blog etc.

So, they get a fee of 400.00 to open your "account" with their off shore bank. Then they threaten you with fees or expulsion  if you dare to breath a word of the going ons. They have 1000's and 1000's of "clients" Pretty slick scam!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:51 am

So they hooked their cart to a real charity! That is nice. Redemption?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:17 am

Can't beat those non-profit businesses to shelter money.  At least Wiley didn't become a Reverand.....  not yet anyway!  LOL

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:36 am

Threats ?not a very nice club to be in ....sounds like a a fraternity not too much different >LOL
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:49 am

Boy TRADE, The stuff that Generals64 was posting was right out of the Guru Handbook HUH?

[generals64] Go soak your head in Ice water and then drink a real hot cup of Coffee.....that will wake your brain cells up. Do You REALLY believe a Country with NOTHING to sell has a Dollar value greater than the United States?......They could have a 3-5 cents revaluation however.....

Oh, I forgot to tell you I called the Bank of Thailands New york city office and talked with one of their Vietnamese Vice Presidents......You can too just look up the number and make the call.....That's all I have to say...Except stay Calm and pay attention. 

If you choose to NOT be involved when you get the Email just DELETE it and Wait some more.....I have (and others also) worked my butt off for you guys and I get screamed at everyday......

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:46 pm

TRADE wrote:How it was organized with the banks and what name that is known or referred to in the bank has no bearing on it . Since G64 was at one time the public spokeperson because the main leadership did not want to spend time in the forum world, G64 became the referred to name but at no time was he part of any bank business.  That changed when his responsibilities were removed and the relationship was ended.

generals64

Though this might NOT be printed I still want to make it very clear to all involved. There are NO problems this is simply an economic decision. I will Never and I mean NEVER go on any site and tell things that are not true....Other than Roscoe Stories.....I have been asked to be "Low-Keyed" and I have so that NO one will have any problems. When this ride is over I still intended to go to Vegas and give away "free" hotdogs and I invite ALL that want to come....remember though, Roscoe likes Hot dogs and is a bit greedy when it comes to them....."hang tight and prepare yourself for this to be enjoyable..".....Love ya all and I AM GENERALS64 and I DO OWN a dog named Roscoe "The Wonder Dog".....Got so good stories to tell ....gotta find a site that wants them to be told....

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Hmmm...   Gen64, an old man, was kicked to the curb when he was no longer of any use to the "leadership".  Nice....  Real Nice!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Even his grandson calls him names.  Poor Gen64...

" I know I am a "Grump"....new Grandson calls me Grumpa.....That hurts by the way."

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:38 pm

It seems that the pictures that Wiley used on the INTEL4U website came from somewhere else?

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C6k10

https://twitter.com/THE_47th/status/524156354882441217

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C7k10

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://awda-dawa.com/Pages/Subjects/default.aspx%3Fid%3D25600&prev=search

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C4k11

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Indiana-Training---Feeding-A-City---Coats-For-Kurdistan---Early-Registration-For-Summit.html?soid=1102414845008&aid=Kqa7vltRELQ

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C8k10

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-25374305

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:59 pm

RamblerNash wrote:It seems that the pictures that Wiley used on the INTEL4U website came from somewhere else?

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C6k10

https://twitter.com/THE_47th/status/524156354882441217

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C7k10

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://awda-dawa.com/Pages/Subjects/default.aspx%3Fid%3D25600&prev=search

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C4k11

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Indiana-Training---Feeding-A-City---Coats-For-Kurdistan---Early-Registration-For-Summit.html?soid=1102414845008&aid=Kqa7vltRELQ

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C8k10

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-25374305

Cellphone pictures?

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C9k10
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C10k10

Really? Cellphone pictures?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:23 am

Hey TRADE!

No spin, spin, spin comments?

Have the facts with links got you all choked up?

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C11k10

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:53 am

Actually you can find those same images by the hundreds on the internet, some saying Afghanistan, Some saying Kurdish, Some Syrian, most with Arabic captions. I would have to consider them highly suspicious.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:05 am

Fire Torpedo 2.....

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:19 am

Ssmith wrote:
TRADE wrote:SSmith, I don't have to provide anything to you. Little do you know we have met and you also have met wiley. So you had ever opportunity to ask any question you wanted but no, you hide behind a dinar forum, to create hype so you have something to debate about. I got a good picture of who you are and what you are about.  If you don't believe it , and never attended any of the public meetings I am sorry you missed that. But unless pictures were taken it is not a request that can be proven.  As for any agreements, that info is not available for people like you to spread all over the net. IF you are not professional enough to understand that, then that is your problem.

I know exactly who you are.  I met both you and Wiley in KC at Tony's sentencing. 

As you may remember, I did introduce myself, while you declined to say your name.  So why would I have asked you a question?

Wasn't that a great day in Dinarland? TNT Tony getting sentenced for fraud for the second time!

While Wiley's accounting, that he posted out, differs from the court documents, do you think TRADE and Wiley remember what the prosecutor said about Tony's involvement with the Dinar?

"The United States Attorney’s office has received numerous communications via e-mail, letter, telephone calls, and so forth with respect to Mr. Renfrow’s current involvement with an Iraqi dinar –what I will call scam."

Wasn't Tony doing the same thing that the Generals64 Group was doing in the good ole' days?

TRADE seems to have an awful lot of knowledge of the inner workings of the Generals64 Group HUH?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:30 pm

TRADE wrote:
Ssmith wrote:That's too bad.  Because I sincerely hope the next time I see you, it's not on the witness stand. 
"
Let's play "What If"  for a minute.  "WHAT IF"  Wells Fargo (who is owned, at least in part, by foreign entities) has a secret, diabolical deal in place with Iraq to sell the IQD to unsuspecting US customers.  As already noted, the IQD is only for use in Iraq.  Numerous articles have talked about smuggling.  Dealers were selling it here in the US.  Pumpers were working for the dealers driving up sales.   Unfortunately the Gen64 group was right in the midst of this with promoting a special deal with WF for their group.

"What If" Iraq suddenly lopped their currency - issued new, lower denom notes and the IQD so many people hold cannot be exchanged? 

"What If" it's found out that WF was actually funding Iraq through the sale of the IQD?  Where would that leave all the gurus, dealers and promote
Based on actions that are being done at the IMF level, the dinar is already being honored outside of the country of Iraq. That could of been proven to you if you did not have a long drive home and was intending to show you. So, IMO but they could screw all, I believe the agreements in place and the plans behind them involving a lot more then the general public that wont be the case. In the beginning , their was not a bank that was in place, until that came into play there was really no special deal. I know the dinar public and some portrayed it that way, but from the beginning all that was tried for was a piece of spread. To answer a previous question, the bank profits from the spread, that's were they make the money, the rate whether it is 50 cents or 3 dollars they get the spread. By bringing a large group of dinar holders, they pushed for a portion of the spread. What will be offered when if it ever comes to fruition will be known at that time. The banks cannot legally give a rate pre rv, that is considered a form of insider trading, and no rate is even known yet. It could be 5 cents to whatever. The dinar that was sold in the US was tracked, so they had control over that.
I don't believe a lop will occur, I think if anything they will discontinue the current currency and introduce the lower denoms.  I do not believe that WF would be involved with a situation like that, to much regulations that would oversee that. But who knows.

There is much much more that happened that got the dealers in major trouble that has not been exposed yet. Only the icing on the cake has been touched. Some more digging has to be done there by the hunters, but you got to get to a certain circle of people to get hold of that. Some major banking violations happened in those situations that have not been exposed yet.

Think about it, Dinar Inc, is still in business and by the blessings of the government, helped previous customers of sterling and the others. If it was a issue , dinar inc would of been closed down also. You can not just ignore that situation, and the fact they are a respected currency company that has not been closed down.

There is a lot of situations that could happen, that's why it is a speculative exotic currency investment.  But the actions by the bad dealers, the gurus, the websites that promoted it, and continue to promote things to create interest to create income, has no bearing on the validity of the possibilities. Its like Chinas currency, they devalued a couple months ago, and the vnd did 3 times, and nobody in the world knew it was going to happen until the day it did. No body will get a heads up and anybody in dinarland that thinks some website will get secret info has no clue how the world works.

I'm noticing a lot of similarity between TRADE & Inkmaster91.  Both talk in riddles and constantly are referencing things that we aren't privy to, but they are.  Instead of just telling us, they just throw out teasers.

TRADE:  "
There is much much more that happened that got the dealers in major trouble that has not been exposed yet. Only the icing on the cake has been touched. Some more digging has to be done there by the hunters, but you got to get to a certain circle of people to get hold of that. Some major banking violations happened in those situations that have not been exposed yet."

Inkmaster91:  
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 Avatar?id=1602169&m=73&t=1460631518Inkmaster91 wrote
4m ago
I'm looking for sum significant info today I gave y'all some Intel last night but not all of it
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 Avatar?id=1602169&m=73&t=1460631518Inkmaster91 wrote
4m ago
Y'all trust me right
3m ago
OK then as soon as I can I'll let my INTEL go
1m ago
I'll be back shortly

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:44 pm

I wonder if TRADE was actually the one who supposedly threatened bodily harm to Okie?  Remember how indignant Renfrow got on a call a while back, that someone at Gen64 was threatening Okie?  Then Renfrow bowed up on the call, acting like a tough guy?  With all of the deeply-guarded knowledge TRADE seems to have about this imaginary bank deal, I wonder if HE was sending Okie the message to back off because he wasn't talking in a positive light about Gen64?
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:39 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:EXACTLY what I hope will be happening Chaz!

These scammers days are numbered.

Some friendly advise for you TRADE..... don't bend over to pick up the soap! Karma is funny like that.
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 CVZ7Dr2VEAA0wut

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:23 pm

RamblerNash wrote:

Maybe FreewayBill can answer the question concerning the Generals64 Group since they have made contact with the caretaker?

Ssmith wrote:GEN64 GROUP IS JUST FINE AND INTACT... NO WORRIES ~ FREEWAY BILL .....4/4/2016 Started by FreewayBill, Today, 12:27 PM Posted Today, 12:27 PM I Have been asked by the caretaker of the group information for the Gen64/Studley/WF Group to let you know that the resignation of a few people from the group administration changes absolutely nothing and everything is still intact and you are in the same position that you were in before. relax and let this blessing come to you... please pick up for Dinarrecaps and let everyone know that all is well and we are just waiting for the massive call that will come in time... GOD BLESS THE USA Freeway Bill

Recaps may also know something about it also?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t26297-800-talk-from-recrapslong

Interesting that FreewayBill agrees with Footforward on a 3Sintel chat question

Boy, these Guru's all seem to be connected with one another question

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C12k10

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Ssmith wrote:I just wonder who has the list of emails.  Is it General 64?  Is it Wiley Morgan?  Is it KcMana?  Or maybe SweetQueen at Intel4U has them? Or maybe a squirrel or three shredded them and built a nest?  Or did Rosco the dog, eat them?

Everybody seems to have a list...

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C14k11

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 Prison-Island-LEGO-City-Set-Cell-Interior-with-Bunk-Beds-and-Toilet-640x397

I wonder if Tony is now a bottom or a top? What you gonna be TRADE?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:57 pm

Hey everybody,

I got a new puppy today and named him TRADE!

SIT TRADE, SIT!

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 Trade-10

GOOD DAWGIEEE!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:00 pm

OH!!!

He's housebroken too!

He doesn't crap all over the place and piss on everything!

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 Trade-11

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:32 pm

Unlike his namesake??

:winky winky:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:54 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Maybe FreewayBill can answer the question concerning the Generals64 Group since they have made contact with the caretaker?

Ssmith wrote:GEN64 GROUP IS JUST FINE AND INTACT... NO WORRIES ~ FREEWAY BILL .....4/4/2016 Started by FreewayBill, Today, 12:27 PM Posted Today, 12:27 PM I Have been asked by the caretaker of the group information for the Gen64/Studley/WF Group to let you know that the resignation of a few people from the group administration changes absolutely nothing and everything is still intact and you are in the same position that you were in before. relax and let this blessing come to you... please pick up for Dinarrecaps and let everyone know that all is well and we are just waiting for the massive call that will come in time... GOD BLESS THE USA Freeway Bill

Recaps may also know something about it also?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t26297-800-talk-from-recrapslong

Interesting that FreewayBill agrees with Footforward on a 3Sintel chat question

Boy, these Guru's all seem to be connected with one another question

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C12k10

Looks like Footforward and Bruce know each other too...

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 C13k10

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:03 am

Isn't "Promo Code" another name for "Affiliate Program" i.e. "Commission" question

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 11 Promo-11

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:Unlike his namesake??

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:32 pm

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:04 am

Purpleskyz wrote:

"Guest"! What a funny word for an inmate!

Hey..."Guest" Tony has 6 more months left in his "Apartment"!

Wire fraud , wasn't it?

I wonder if anything has already been said about how to transfer funds from these Guru Groups question

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:57 am

One can only hope that these criminals do NOT get a vacation in a club med like prison. Hard time should be just that!

TRADE... you do realize you are a criminal when complicit in this fraud right?

Maybe you should consider doing the RIGHT thing and come clean while you still can.

They still let the ones that turn on the source of crime off for turning states evidence. Just a thought. You seemed like that is what your intention was until FPC was mentioned... Not to late for you.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:04 am

I encouraged TRADE to just drop the topic a while ago, but he persisted. 

Pride cometh before the fall. 

TRADE is convinced in his own mind that we don't have all of the details for this bank, 'deal,' and that we'll soon be witness to how brilliant Studley/Wiley/KC/Gen64 really are on behalf of 60K anonymous emailers.  Those poor thousands who showed up to large meetings - with bank reps present - they just didn't understand the con game.  Interestingly enough - Studley (RIP), Gen64, KC, Wiley...all fled the scene of the crime, no longer the pointy end of the spear on this amazing bank deal.  Funny how those things happen when the heat is on

Methinks we'll find out about indictments before this bank deal comes to fruition - because, you know, the RV is a fictitious event, and there is no bank deal. 

Can't wait!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum