Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

+17
Ethel Biscuit
nickgiammarino
TRADE
GypZ
roxy22222222
Jayzze
power123
TheVet
TNTBS
ReapAndSow73
Dinar Recaps
Ponee
kenlej
Terbo56
mightyoak
Kevind53
Ssmith
21 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 Empty Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

Post by TRADE Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:09 pm

ReapAndSow73 wrote:
TRADE wrote:You have no clue what the CBI will do. Your assumptions could be correct. And now you are trying to tell me what I think, (wealthy).  I have a very small investment position in this exotic currency compared to my overall investments. As for as your last paragraph, your not talking with a person that pushes that stuff, especially eo13303 which has nothing concerning the dinar in it. As I said above, their are arguements that lead to the opinion it will take a long time to increase in value if it ever does, and their is a argument that shows it is a high risk speculative investment chance. But I am not going to go into either side, it is very obvious where the people on this site sit with their opinions and theories. And I am not going to waste my time debating either position. You have what you believe and that is what is important to you. I'm not interested in changing your thinking nor do I care less what your opinions are or what you think is in place or not.

Yes indeed - people who cannot debate facts refuse to debate.  That's how it typically works.  if you had any idea what I did for a living, you'd know that I kinda DO know what CBI will do, lol.  I'm here putting rumors and illogical RV fantasies to rest because it harmed my family, and I took the challenge to dispel this nonsense.  You have investor bias, which is the most dangerous, subjective mindset to have.  you will never cut your losses, and cannot accept the harsh reality that the RV is a mathematical and economical impossibility - that means it cannot happen.  Cannot.  Ever.

I am not in this discussion forum to debate what could happen with the dinar. You are trying to start a debate on that issue. Go spend your time with the others. I can debate facts just as you can. And what you do for a living is not going to put you into the position of knowing what steps the CBI will take in the future. You can hide behind whatever name you want, but you do not have that information. You only have opinions based on past history and theories you have come up with. So don't talk like your this important person who has that type of knowledge, others may fall for it but I won't. As for as the situation regarding the dinar, you have no clue what my thoughts on it are, your just trying to pick a fight so you can continue your great crusade. Save it for somebody else

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 Empty Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:11 pm

Wow, that wasn't very nice, you need a spanking- Now, say you're sorry'.............. Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:34 pm

TRADE wrote:
ReapAndSow73 wrote:
TRADE wrote:You have no clue what the CBI will do. Your assumptions could be correct. And now you are trying to tell me what I think, (wealthy).  I have a very small investment position in this exotic currency compared to my overall investments. As for as your last paragraph, your not talking with a person that pushes that stuff, especially eo13303 which has nothing concerning the dinar in it. As I said above, their are arguements that lead to the opinion it will take a long time to increase in value if it ever does, and their is a argument that shows it is a high risk speculative investment chance. But I am not going to go into either side, it is very obvious where the people on this site sit with their opinions and theories. And I am not going to waste my time debating either position. You have what you believe and that is what is important to you. I'm not interested in changing your thinking nor do I care less what your opinions are or what you think is in place or not.

Yes indeed - people who cannot debate facts refuse to debate.  That's how it typically works.  if you had any idea what I did for a living, you'd know that I kinda DO know what CBI will do, lol.  I'm here putting rumors and illogical RV fantasies to rest because it harmed my family, and I took the challenge to dispel this nonsense.  You have investor bias, which is the most dangerous, subjective mindset to have.  you will never cut your losses, and cannot accept the harsh reality that the RV is a mathematical and economical impossibility - that means it cannot happen.  Cannot.  Ever.

I am not in this discussion forum to debate what could happen with the dinar. You are trying to start a debate on that issue. Go spend your time with the others. I can debate facts just as you can. And what you do for a living is not going to put you into the position of knowing what steps the CBI will take in the future. You can hide behind whatever name you want, but you do not have that information. You only have opinions based on past history and theories you have come up with. So don't talk like your this important person who has that type of knowledge, others may fall for it but I won't. As for as the situation regarding the dinar, you have no clue what my thoughts on it are, your just trying to pick a fight so you can continue your great crusade. Save it for somebody else

But you are in this discussion to explain what Gen64/KCIQD has set up with WF, are you not?  Why won't you address what ReapAndSow73 posted?

"There can be no deal negotiated without consent and counter-party signature.  An opt-in email database does NOT count as fiduciary.  This is contract law.  Under SEC regulations, a bank cannot sign a negotiable instrument (letter of intent, in this case) with any party claiming to represent someone without notarized power of attorney privilege.  To-date, there has been no proof of this LoI, no documented evidence, no fiduciary established.  None.  If a bank representative, 'worked out a deal' with Wiley or KCMana on behalf of unknown thousands, and no notarized PoA was verified - not only is it a non-binding contract, it's subject to massive SEC fines for both the bank employee and WF.

Chalk this one under, 'yet another fairy tale contract," like oil credits and contract rates for exchanging IQD (which by the way, are also highly illegal under equal protection statutes via the OCC)"

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Ssmith wrote:
TRADE wrote:
ReapAndSow73 wrote:

But you are in this discussion to explain what Gen64/KCIQD has set up with WF, are you not?  Why won't you address what ReapAndSow73 posted?

"There can be no deal negotiated without consent and counter-party signature.  An opt-in email database does NOT count as fiduciary.  This is contract law.  Under SEC regulations, a bank cannot sign a negotiable instrument (letter of intent, in this case) with any party claiming to represent someone without notarized power of attorney privilege.  To-date, there has been no proof of this LoI, no documented evidence, no fiduciary established.  None.  If a bank representative, 'worked out a deal' with Wiley or KCMana on behalf of unknown thousands, and no notarized PoA was verified - not only is it a non-binding contract, it's subject to massive SEC fines for both the bank employee and WF.

Chalk this one under, 'yet another fairy tale contract," like oil credits and contract rates for exchanging IQD (which by the way, are also highly illegal under equal protection statutes via the OCC)"

Because he is making assumptions on the structure of the situation and what laws and regulations he is applying to it. Unless he knows how it is structured his opinion is based on assumption.  And a private equity exchange will not put out all paperwork applying to it. He and you are irrelevant to the situation. I guess since you are a member, you will need to explore the final deal put in place in the future when it happens. Are you can just ignore it and move on. In the end , nothing is lost for either party. If that situation is not to your liking then ignore the option and move on.  Its funny how a person thinks they can analysis a agreement without knowing how it was structured, and has the audacity that he or you feel your are entitled to have it all layed out for you when nothing has been asked of you.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:52 pm

No assumptions made. Securities law is securities law, and a securities transaction is a securities transaction. SEC regulations are very strict and very inflexible. Just ask Tony and various other culprits.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:27 pm

TRADE wrote:The way I see it, is ramblernash, likes to twist and cut out conversations then spins it to mean something else that it was not intended too. Just so he can tweet out his opinions. The only sweat was the sweat coming off your forehead. But if that's what your about then good luck with your side hobby. There are more professional people to deal with then a person that self creates hype just for his own gain and popularity.

There it is, the deflection away from the subject.

Here's the tweets:

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 CizO2d7C_bigger Nash Rambler@RamblerNash
#wearethepeople The General64 group is fake? LMAO What do you folks say to that now?

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 CeB52r7VAAAk1eV

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 CizO2d7C_bigger Nash Rambler@RamblerNash
#wearethepeople Guru TRADE sweats bullets! Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night - Page 2 https://www.dinardaily.net/t52444p50-wiley-morgan-of-gen64-on-skype-chat-friday-night … via @dinardaily

#wearethepeople There are 2 Wiley Morgans now for the General64 group! LOL

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 CeDQ5E6UIAEtJ4l

G64 was the main spokesman for the group and put out all that hype for dinarland to digest. See the examples in this thread and go to the archives over at recaps for the rest.

G64 claimed to be Wiley Morgan, but you say it was 2 different people. One of those is a lie!

Here on this thread you have used terms such as "contract" "contracted" "higher rate" "structured agreement" "WF's mailing system" etc...

Are you familure with the Guru Handbook?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t41620-handbook-for-the-guru-wannabe

Yea, your sweating bullets trying to explain away why the laws don't apply in this "Groups" case.

Lies are being told by your group and your folks should know that...

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:17 am

Ramblernash, trying to come up with some new made up info for your tweets, keep spinning the info, your just as bad as all the gurus out there. Your doing the same thing.  Keep sweating bullets trying to come up with some material. Sweat it up, twist all info. At least you can feel good that you got followers. To bad your acting just like all other gurus.   Guru Ramblernash , now has a flat tire

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:29 am

Ramblernash, what education level do you have, you apparently cannot read and understand things that are said.  No where did I say laws don't apply to the group. Now what are you drinking or is that just what you do, make up stuff so you can look important tweeting. Responsible adults that read this thread that are not one of your minions can understand what is written and can clearly see you are spinning things. Your a pathetic person, really pathetic. Wiley morgan and general64 are 2 complete different people. Is that so hard for you to understand. Go get help if you need to.  The g64 group is fake, where did you dream that one up. You need to have somebody read to you and explain what things mean.

You better get to spinning stories, your sweating a lot trying to come up with more material. Good luck with your hobby

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:53 am

Deflections and distractions TRADE? LMAO

Did you see all the question marks?

Try to focus on those when you go back and review this thread again...

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 3 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:58 am

800#'s, group exchange, reinstated...What else can a Dinar Guru Group say?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52549-generals64-dinar-exchange-group-email-blast

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:04 am

TRADE wrote:It was never in that name, that was just the original person who was in the public forums,, the group actually was the KCIQD team from the beginning. The G64 just become a popular reference in the past referring to the group.

If the name of the group is the "KCIQD" team, why wasn't it used in email communications from the group?

"Welcome Generals64/Studley Email List Subscribers,

You are receiving this email because you (or someone who cares about you) have subscribed to the Generals64/Studley Dinar Exchange Group."

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52549-generals64-dinar-exchange-group-email-blast#271773

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:20 am

RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:rambler, Wiley Morgan nor Kcmana has ever said anybody was cashing out in southeast asia. What are you talking about

I'll post it again:

Generals64 Chat at MIG Mon. Morning

2/27/2012  

[generals64]No one really knows exact time or rate. It will probably be some one we least expect it telling us when it happens...the GURUs will be mad ...Until they
cash out. Some of the people I talk with (24 hours a day) have told me this is
really a good time frame anbegan explaininwhy...Madesensetme...LadyLeeLee...I have some REAL close friends in the CIA...REAL CLOSE...they
have missed it everytime. this will NOT be announced to the public ...it's a
banking decision....This will go to (please READ and REMEMBER)the Corporate
Banking Screens First....the executives of these banks will release it to their
 branches when they ARE TOLD to...

[generals64] I got excited when I first heard the 12.64 rate...want to know when I heard that?...Precious can agree or disagree with me as we talk every day at least once....I heard that rate almost a month ago...I have been listening to intelligence given by every department that would be involved....I still say the Federal Reserve has to have some say in the final approach.

generals64] newshound :...It's WileyMorgan...sorry if my spelling is bad...you guys I get calls all nite long...don't get to sleep much....I was given information at about 11:00 last night that there was a place in the Southeast Asia area cashing it out...they got excited but, he got nothing really...then they called again and told me he got a rate (won't tell don't ask) and it was too low in my opinion so I asked
the question what type of bank?...Oh no, it was a currency trader at the
airport...

generals64] So, the trader gives him a low rate and even though it's higher than he gave for it...Now inquisitive mind goes to thinking ...Maybe the trader knows something or is anticipating or has run out and doesn't have any for himself....Too many variables in this....

generals64] There is a lot of people wanting to tell the world..then they can tell their grandchildren stories....The Guru dudes and Dudettes...need to make sure it has happened before saying it...

Are you saying that this general64 person is not Wiley Morgan?

This quote -

"I was given information at about 11:00 last night that there was a place in the Southeast Asia area cashing it out...they got excited but, he got nothing really...then they called again and told me he got a rate (won't tell don't ask) and it was too low in my opinion so I asked
airport..."

is from the General64 Chat at MIG Mon. Morning  posted above. 

WHO WROTE IT?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:26 am

Ssmith, apparently some of you cannot understand what has been written in this thread. This was explained earlier. In the early inception of the group, the original reference was the KCIQD for public use. As it formed and others became a part of it changes were made to the public known referenced name. As the group involved from one dying to other changes, the referenced name in public evolved to reflect those changes.  Not hard to understand.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:34 am

TRADE wrote:Ssmith, apparently some of you cannot understand what has been written in this thread. This was explained earlier. In the early inception of the group, the original reference was the KCIQD for public use. As it formed and others became a part of it changes were made to the public known referenced name. As the group involved from one dying to other changes, the referenced name in public evolved to reflect those changes.  Not hard to understand.

Yeah, it's about time for you to just let it go.  You signed up for some group hoping to get rich.  Good for you.  No matter how in-depth we explain how creating an anonymous group w a bank is not feasible, you'll just continue to believe what you believe.  Best wishes to you.  You've made your bed, so just be prepared to sleep in it.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:37 am

Ssmith wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:rambler, Wiley Morgan nor Kcmana has ever said anybody was cashing out in southeast asia. What are you talking about

I'll post it again:

2/27/2012  

[generals64]No one really knows exact time or rate. It will probably be some one we least expect it telling us when it happens...the GURUs will be mad ...Until they
really a good time frame anbegan explaininwhy...Madesensetme...LadyLeeLee...I have some REAL close friends in the CIA...REAL CLOSE...they

[generals64] I got excited when I first heard the 12.64 rate...want to know when I heard that?...Precious can agree or disagree with me as we talk every day at least once....I heard that rate almost a month ago...I have been listening to intelligence given by every department that would be involved....I still say the Federal Reserve has to have some say in the final approach.

generals64] newshound :...It's WileyMorgan...sorry if my spelling is bad...you guys I get calls all nite long...don't get to sleep much....I was given information at about 11:00 last night that there was a place in the Southeast Asia area cashing it out...they got excited but, he got nothing really...then they called again and told me he got a rate (won't tell don't ask) and it was too low in my opinion so I asked
airport...

generals64] So, the trader gives him a low rate and even though it's higher than he gave for it...Now inquisitive mind goes to thinking ...Maybe the trader knows something or is anticipating or has run out and doesn't have any for himself....Too many variables in this....

generals64] There is a lot of people wanting to tell the world..then they can tell their grandchildren stories....The Guru dudes and Dudettes...need to make sure it has happened before saying it...

This quote -

"I was given information at about 11:00 last night that there was a place in the Southeast Asia area cashing it out...they got excited but, he got nothing really...then they called again and told me he got a rate (won't tell don't ask) and it was too low in my opinion so I asked
airport..."

WHO WROTE IT?

couldn't have been Wiley, they clearly stated they don't do intel, and don't do date/rate.  That was over 4 years ago.  But send them your email, they have a sweet secret bank deal they've negotiated on your behalf...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:40 am

Ssmith wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

I'll post it again:

2/27/2012  

airport...

This quote -

airport..."

WHO WROTE IT?

Ssmith, that was a conversation in 2012 that has been edited missing post, "Newshound" was a member that asked a question, in that post G64 answered a question, and then continued with his story.  And if you read it, he is mocking people that call it all the time with bs stories. He is explaining a call he received saying southeast asia, then he goes on to mock people that continue to do so, saying they want the fame of calling it, and should not put it out until they make sure it is really happening.    Not that hard to understand, unless your looking for something to twist to cause problems again

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:52 am

"Ssmith, that was a conversation in 2012 that has been edited missing post, "Newshound" was a member that asked a question, in that post G64 answered a question, and then continued with his story.  And if you read it, he is mocking people that call it all the time with bs stories. He is explaining a call he received saying southeast asia, then he goes on to mock people that continue to do so, saying they want the fame of calling it, and should not put it out until they make sure it is really happening.    Not that hard to understand, unless your looking for something to twist to cause problems again"

Who is G64 - is it Wiley Morgan or the dude from Oklahoma?    "G64 answered a question"

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:05 am

Ssmith wrote:"Ssmith, that was a conversation in 2012 that has been edited missing post, "Newshound" was a member that asked a question, in that post G64 answered a question, and then continued with his story.  And if you read it, he is mocking people that call it all the time with bs stories. He is explaining a call he received saying southeast asia, then he goes on to mock people that continue to do so, saying they want the fame of calling it, and should not put it out until they make sure it is really happening.    Not that hard to understand, unless your looking for something to twist to cause problems again"

Who is G64 - is it Wiley Morgan or the dude from Oklahoma?    "G64 answered a question"

G64 lives in Oklahoma,   Wiley Morgan is in KC, you met him.  2 different people.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:24 am

TRADE wrote:
Ssmith wrote:"Ssmith, that was a conversation in 2012 that has been edited missing post, "Newshound" was a member that asked a question, in that post G64 answered a question, and then continued with his story.  And if you read it, he is mocking people that call it all the time with bs stories. He is explaining a call he received saying southeast asia, then he goes on to mock people that continue to do so, saying they want the fame of calling it, and should not put it out until they make sure it is really happening.    Not that hard to understand, unless your looking for something to twist to cause problems again"

G64 lives in Oklahoma,   Wiley Morgan is in KC, you met him.  2 different people.

OK.  We have now established that G64 is in Oklahoma and Wiley Morgan is in Kansas City.

Now.  My next question is this.  Who wrote this - Gen64 or Wiley?  I'm not talking about the information.....  I'm only asking one very simple question....  WHO WROTE IT?

airport..."

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:29 pm

G64

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVet Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:44 pm

This is more entertaining then Real Interrogations on Investigation Discovery. I'm digging it.

Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:06 pm

It is pretty intense isn't it?! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVet Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:07 pm

I'm waiting for Trade to lawyer up.

Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:08 pm

ReapAndSow73 wrote:once again - thanks to the marvels of modern technology, one can simply do cursory research and uncover the fraud perpetrated on the masses. Combined with the fact that self-appointed gurus are never right, they are routinely being rounded up and indicted, and the basic understanding that there is no historical precedence for an RV, common sense dictates RV hopefuls should spend their energy serving a greater purpose for mankind.

Ain't that the truth!

Gerenals64 want to claim that they don't do INTEL or HYPE, but it's all over the internet that they do just that....

-----

Generals64 Tuesday as posted by Highhopes at PTR Forum

12/20/2011  

From MIG:

[generals64] I've really quit posting but, through diligent studies it shows that ALL of Iraq's Revaluation/devaluation dtes and times have actually happened in the (CST) Afternoon. Also, Kuwait was at 3:15 on a Wednesday Afternoon....Just thought this was interesting

[generals64] Just so you guys in here know....Late last night...Late I was called and told (no questions don't want to get upset again) that ALL sanctions were officially removed but, they had to do as they were internationally told....Security etc. and Revaluing their finances.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:19 pm

"12/20/2011  

From MIG:

[generals64] I've really quit posting but, through diligent studies it shows that ALL of Iraq's Revaluation/devaluation dtes and times have actually happened in the (CST) Afternoon. Also, Kuwait was at 3:15 on a Wednesday Afternoon....Just thought this was interesting

[generals64] Just so you guys in here know....Late last night...Late I was called and told (no questions don't want to get upset again) that ALL sanctions were officially removed but, they had to do as they were internationally told....Security etc. and Revaluing their finances."

These are pretty straight forward statements, so there isn't any question of them being taken out of context.

I wonder who is the author of them......  General 64 (dude from OK) or Wiley (dude from KC)? 

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:29 pm

Ssmith wrote:"12/20/2011  

From MIG:

[generals64] Just so you guys in here know....Late last night...Late I was called and told (no questions don't want to get upset again) that ALL sanctions were officially removed but, they had to do as they were internationally told....Security etc. and Revaluing their finances."

These are pretty straight forward statements, so there isn't any question of them being taken out of context.

I wonder who is the author of them......  General 64 (dude from OK) or Wiley (dude from KC)? 

There is more of this Guru hype on this thread...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52567-generals64-i-have-been-told-that-the-imf-and-the-world-bank-are-in-control-of-it-right-now-3-27-12

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVet Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:33 pm

This is obviously a witch huntby Guru Hunters. My childhood friends Sam & Dean Winchester are hunters, currently they are battling the Darkness. Top that!!!

TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:37 pm

Who's in charge of the Generals64 Group and who has your information?

[generals64] Wiley Morgan and I4U do not speak for the Generals64/Studley group. No, there is no internal arguing....I am a grump and I am proud of it. The whole group wants to know what is put out before it is posted or sent. Wiley and Sweet Queen (whoever that is) did not follow our rules.....don't do that folks....why?....Because I (notice I) have to answer to all of you. It is MY PROMISE to be careful no one elses....I have asked KCMANA and our group negotiator to put together an email and send it out in the next day or so to all that are registered.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52647-wednesday-night-dinar-chatter-and-opinions-9-11-2013

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:38 pm

TheVet wrote:This is obviously a witch huntby Guru Hunters. My childhood friends Sam & Dean Winchester are hunters, currently they are battling the Darkness. Top that!!!

More like a "which" hunt...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:06 pm

ReapAndSow73 wrote:
TRADE wrote:Reapandsow, and if you have done any reading, to address your 1st paragraph. For some reason you and others cannot grasp what has been said, or have completely ignored it. A final agreement cannot be put into place prior to a event happening, it would be a form of insider trading that is not allowed . So as been explained a thousand times if you look for it, when the banks can handle the dinar when it is international, the final contract will be presented and if approved, then the database will be handed over. Until that time, the database will not be handed over until the prior agreements are followed thru with. Hence why, no rate is known, until the time it goes international and what possible part of the spread will be offered to facilitate a large group of potencial customers. So you are correct there is not bindable agreement in place and the group has NEVER claimed there was. It was clearly communicated from day 1 that when the banking system was able to trade the dinar, that the group would be presented a contracted rate, if approved , the bank would acquire a large sum of potencial customers. Then those people that chose to explore that option would be communicated via email on the steps to schedule a appointment to explore what was offered, to accept it or walk away and explore other options. I just don't understand what is wrong with this situation that bugs so many of you. Is it the fear of the unknown, how hard can this be to grasp, if it ever happens you will have the ability to sit down and explore what is offered. Does not cost you a dime, does not hurt anybody, just another option to explore for your families.

What I am telling you is that no Letter of Intent can legally be in place for anyone.  This is the law.  It is not legal.  No bank would agree to it.  Not one single bank.  There can be no agreement OR LoI, because a LoI is a negotiable instrument.  You said it was a LoI, which implies something was written and signed/countersigned.  And I'm telling you no, this is not possible in any way, shape or form.  A final database will be handed over based on what?  some agreement that was discussed?  Someone worked out a deal with a bank?  Ask some of the folks in this forum what I do, and how I dispel rumors of contracts, contract rates, oil credits, etc.  Someone negotiated some deal w a bank on spreads, rates, fees...sorry, not possible.  It's a complete farce.  And winks form bank personnel are not binding in contract law.

Anybody with a word processor can type up a LoI and claim they have one, but without it being countersigned, it's not a valid claim. I don't see where anyone has asked the question of if has been countersigned, so lets ask.

@TRADE, is the LoI that that you have, or the group has in their possession, been countersigned by an official from a bank and is it still valid?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:09 pm

I JUST MET "TRADE" NICE GUY 
tony omg

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:58 pm

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:51 pm

The Generals64 group says that they don't put out hype about the RV, but this post says just the opposite. How many more lies has this group told you?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52815-the-generals64-group-says-that-they-don-t-put-out-hype

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:45 pm

I just wonder who has the list of emails.  Is it General 64?  Is it Wiley Morgan?  Is it KcMana?  Or maybe SweetQueen at Intel4U has them? Or maybe a squirrel or three shredded them and built a nest?  Or did Rosco the dog, eat them?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:46 pm

I believe they have been sold to the highest bidder
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:37 pm

Ssmith wrote:I just wonder who has the list of emails.  Is it General 64?  Is it Wiley Morgan?  Is it KcMana?  Or maybe SweetQueen at Intel4U has them? Or maybe a squirrel or three shredded them and built a nest?  Or did Rosco the dog, eat them?

Good question! Just how many people have the list that is supposed to be secure?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:15 pm

"generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. She told them what we had and they all but offered her a job. We have their job done for them."

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52858-generals64-the-bank-asked-kcmana-if-she-could-get-it-organized

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:38 pm

It was mentioned while the deal was struck with a anonymous bank that supposedly has our personal information ,a question came up will we have to sign a NDA? The answer was on a post here by general 64,& KCmana was; I don't know. What kind of wheeling dealing where they doing for us? Another thing I did unfortunately give them my information for that group,then there website shut down soon afterwards,red flag! Then during that time they said they would send out email to us every quarterly, was that every quarter century? Lol,,,! Nevertheless I never got a email period,another red flag! Who has my information now? Is this a breach of contract on there part?
As the RV saga turns.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:31 am

The Generals64 Group claims that they don't do "Rates & Dates", but here is a thread that says otherwise. Do you see all the hype that the other Guru's are still using today?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52923-chat-from-generals64-dinar-guru-s-still-carry-on-the-tradition

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:41 pm

ReapAndSow73 wrote:1. Who has the emails?  The bank?  Was that the agreement?
2. Where is the agreement?  Who holds it?
3. Who is now head of Gen64?
4. What are the terms of the agreement?  Does it have an end-date?  Who signed it?

According to Wiley/KC Mana, a deal was negotiated on behalf of anyone who opted-in to this bank relationship.  So, without PoA, or providing the terms of the agreement, Gen64 acted as fiduciary with a bank on terms of a negotiable instrument, which falls under banking rules laid out by OCC and SEC.

So, unless Wiley or KC can answer any of the questions I've listed above, their unsanctimonious exit from Gen64 doesn't remove them from guilt or liability.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52954-wiley-morgan-kcmana-leave-gen64

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Today's news puts a new twist on things.  Who has the email list now?  Did Wiley turn it in with his resignation?  Or did KCMana turn in the list with her resignation?  Who was it turned over to?  Where is the email list????

**GROUP LEADER RESIGNATION POST**

FROM WILEY MORGAN AND KC MANA

After careful consideration Wiley Morgan and KCMana wish to announce that we will be stepping down from our roles as GROUP leaders.

We have volunteered our time for six years to help lead the Group but at this point there is simply nothing more for us to do.  No one knows when or if this currency revalue will occur, but in the event that it does, all members of the Group will be notified by email through the Group list database.

Please take this message at face value; no need to re-interpret our words, as there is no secret message contained herein. We are simply stepping down to pursue our humanitarian work of the last 2 years.

With best regards,

Wiley Morgan and KCMana

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:49 pm

Doesn't Generals64 still have his copy too?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:53 pm

I thought Generals64 retired.  Or did I hear that he was forced out of the Group? 

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:54 pm

Well...Who is going to send out those emails now? LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:57 pm

How many people made up the leadership of the Group and who is left?

General64 - MIA

Wiley Morgan - Resigned

KCMana - Resigned

Studley - Deceased

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:59 pm

The other thing is who's name is on the LoI that's left in the leadership? LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Probably no one wants it,unless Trade takes it.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Question:  If the person who signed the Letter of Intent is no longer with the Group, wouldn't that invalidate the LOI?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Providing there was an LoI to begin with. No one is wanting to produce one! LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:04 pm

That's true.  Since we've never seen a copy, it does make a person wonder if one ever existed.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:07 pm

That brings us back to who heads up the Gen64 group now? They all seemed to have vanished! LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum