Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

+17
Ethel Biscuit
nickgiammarino
TRADE
GypZ
roxy22222222
Jayzze
power123
TheVet
TNTBS
ReapAndSow73
Dinar Recaps
Ponee
kenlej
Terbo56
mightyoak
Kevind53
Ssmith
21 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  Empty Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:05 am

6/10/
Posted by Camdoc at WSOMN:

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night

This long Skype chat was disturbing to those of us who have drunk the WSOMN koolaid and expect to RV any day now.  I encourage you to consider what Wiley says, and to FEEL the veracity of what he has to say.  I found that Wiley's statements did not have the same feeling that I get from hearing Tank or Joseph or many others on WSOMN.  That could be, as someone said, because I am addicted to the hopium.  Or, it could be that what he says is true, and I just don't want to hear it.  Or, it could be that he is telling us his version of the truth, and it is a reality removed from the reality and the truth that I live in.  Contemplate it yourselves, and decide for yourself what to believe, and what to do about it.

[I am prefacing with a few comments which were posted AFTER the long chat:
Diana: I AM WONDERING WHY DO ANYONE FALL FOR WHAT THAT WILLIE IS SAYING???
CANNOT YOU SEE THAT HE IS A PLANT TO FREAK EVERYONE???
DO NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION
DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY IMPORTANCE
JUST IHGNORE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM OUT, BUT DO NOT FALL AND WASTE YOUR ENERGY WITH THAT KIND OF PEOPLE
BYE, I DO CARE HOW I SPEND MY TIME

Camdoc: Diana, interesting hypothesis.  I certainly no longer am aligned with everything Sweet Queen says, after her certainty yesterday that Drake Baily and Fisher are the same.  Certainly Wiley does NOT have the same vibe as Tank, Joseph, and most of WSOMN right now.

Wiley: I am not asking everyone to believe me blindly, go and read what we as a group have been posting for over 6 years. IT is that same then as it is today.]

Wiley Morgan (curator of Gen64 / Wells Fargo Group) in Skype chat tonight:

there is alot of bad information that has been floating about as of late, this reminds me of the community and how it was about 4 or 5 years ago. I will do my best to answer your questions and concerns. We as group leaders have not really made any statements in awhile as there is really nothing to say at this time. All we can do is wait and that is the hardest thing to do.

no we do not talk about the details or protocols, you can see what everyone is posting were talking points from a meeting KCMANA and I had in Kansas city 5 years ago. Since that time we have been asked to stop talking about them cause others latched onto them and were using them to confuse the community at large

Anything I or the group leadership have posted can be found at the INTEL4U forum...just search my name and you will find what has been put out

there are no rates on any screens to work with at the banks, the IQD is still listed as an exotic currency. Until it is removed and a new rate given we wait

at not time have we been called to go to the bank or been ready to send out the 800#'s

the 800's only pertain to our group deal, not everyone as you all have been told, Admirals is organized far differently and does not need 800#'s.

WF is not dessiminating information into the community

they would love nothing more than to have people stop talking about them to quit impeding thier day to day business

Q: Wiley do you think Rv this year ?

W: no one knows that not even me

the banks will not be the one that has the final say when this happens

that I agree with...the hype as of late is at a fever pitch and it comes from the same people with new screen names

it hurts alot of people that are new to this and have not seen what all has transpired over the years with dealers being shut down by the FBI, gurus going to jail for lying to profit from the community

spock I know nothing of the zimbabwe currency and what it will do

Q:  Wiley is there really an internet group?

W: not unless you count everyone that gets on the sites and reads the daily dinar boards

Q: I wish these gurus would say , put your currency away - it will happen someday

W:  You have nailed it princess A

this is a wait issue and how one spends their time doing this is up to each person

when it does truly happen it will go viral and verifiable to anyone who can dial a phone and call a bank that does currency transactions

exactly, there is nothing for the group leaders to do at this point

: we have structured the deal, gathered the emails and now we wait
  nothing we do or say will change anything

myself I spend my time doing not for profit work in Kurdistan

Ken [Seigel who owns Recaps] will not post me anymore as I am too polarizing for his audeince. I respect him for telling me personally as to why he choses not too

Q: WM any possibility that the 3 zero dinar currency we now hold will be eliminated similar to the deletion of the 50 dinar category?

tell no lies that way there is less to remember
Omni that is a distinct possibly, however I would have to conclude that is more of an in country issue for them and not so much for us
the 50 was removed as it had no security measures on it and was the easiest to counterfiet with a copier

Q.  Wiley are 'the group' rates locked in right now?

W no, that would be insider trading
we have an  MOU and LOI we are operating under

Q Ok cool,we have been hearing the longer this goes on for the higher the rates get

W: no one truly know that

it is only speculation from those that read the arcticles and then give opinion pieces on them, only [they] state it as fact when there is not evidence to back thier statement

A: Wiley .....so if those rates were going to be there we could negotiate up to the higher rates? even if we go with the group?

W: that is only speculation, no ones knows what they will truly do after all this time. I can only speak of things from a group leadership perspective. We have never put that out contrary to what some say, we have never taken a dime or are being paid by anyone for any of our work to date

we built a group, built a database and negotiated a deal, so many talk as if they are leaders of the group and pass along bad information

if there is anything to put out it will come from Kcmana or myself

Q: Banks in Canada?
W: definatively I do not and anyone telling you they know is not being honest

again if you want to know more and are reluctant to ask here, you can find just about everything we have ever put out over at the INTEL4U site. That is the only place that we post

Q: This isnt meant to be derogatory,but many say the real Wiley would never come on a board to talk,so how come you agree'd to come here?

W:  no I am not, why would a bank spend money for that if they are not even ready to do this. Banks do not waste money like that. I would never go to a location that was not a bank especially going to a new locatoin when you have no idea who the people there are. huge security issue and red flags for me

dale  because my phone has literally been going crazy from all the nonsense going on and people bringing the group into it

when group leaders have to get on the phone and put out fires it creates issues that we truly do not want and do not need

I am just a regular person, no one special and no one will remember when this is over. I just became a face and a voice for many, nothing more

SweetQueen: Folks I know there are many doubters as to whether this is the real Wiley Morgan.  I have no interest nor does he is defrauding any of you, our agenda is to not allow people to get hurt.  I go by the rules that I would rather hear an ugly truth than a pretty lie.

Q  Wiley would the elders accept other currencys like the Zim or Rupiah or the Riel in our 'group' currency's ?

W: we have never spoken about those at anytime

the bank will work with you on any of them if they are tradeable

C: I hear you,just thought our group would have negotiated those other currencys in as well.thought i would ask

SQ:  For the record Intel4u.net does not have a group.  It is simply the platform Wiley has used to convey the message to the members that signed up in Generals64 group which I believe is now the WF Group.

Q: Wiley: so, is the conclusion that all that we have been hearing is just hype? There is no talk about this happening anytime soon?

W: not in any cirlce that I have talked to

do not let others lead you astray thinking that through only them will you find out when this is truly happening. Many of them are just regular people with jobs like the rest of us. They get info from those that have been behind the scenes for years putting out bad information. These new gurus were not the first to ever be lied to in this. There will come a time when they realize that they are being used.

Glen, we prenegotiated things for some elderly people that did not feel they had the knowledge or comfort level dealing with the bank. Others like me who do this stuff daily took that on and negotiated on everyones behalf using the power of leverage to work a part of the spread to our advantage.

(Re Dr Clarke and Mt Goat)
I do not think there are the same people, two distinct different wrtiting styles, but I honestly do not know. I quit doing background check on people long ago
again I am waiting just like everyone else

I do not long on everyday to read everything, I do get sent alot of stuff but scan it briefly and move on with non profit business that I can see making a measurable difference in peoples lives righ tnow

many will not like what I have posted tonight and that is fine. Everyone is entitled to thier opinions. The immutable fact is we are all waiting and no one is getting the secret information they are telling this community.

dale I am not privy to what happens in those [WTO] meetings or discussion and to say anything on it one way or the other would be an opinion

yeah I am already getting the IM from those that do not like it
I cannot change the facts and I gain nothing by lying

those who are in the group will be emailed by the bank

C: We might not like it, but I would rather have the truth, than all this mess we hear every day

SQ: Wiley don't let anyone upset you, as always I know your heart and your credibility.  And I thank you for accepting my request.

W: we have been asked to not talk about banks by name as what many think they know they do not

(What about Canadians?)
W: George I honestly do not know what they will do in the end as so much has changed in the 6 years when we started this

SQ I have thick skin, I am a RANGER, take alot more to intimidate me

did you sign up at any time
if you did they your in the database

Jade: Yes, and KCMana emailed me

W:  then you are good to go Jadenter

(Do you mean that no one has exchanged privately?)
how can anyone exchange a currency that is still listed as exotic and no rates to work with. You think the dealers would still be selling at a loss if people were exchanging

we stay in the good graces because we stay quiet, I only come on tonight to stop some of the nonsense we have had to deal with most of this week

we shut the server down so we have no way to email the entire group if we wanted too. this is the your group, you are the best advocate for it not us. We only acted as your voices at the negotiations

C:  Wiley is it true if an email was submitted twice it probably got bounced out of the database? I double submitted because i never got a reply the first time is why i mention this

W: Awesome thanks a lot for that one,it was talked about for years

lots of people think they are helping others when they start talking about the group but inadvertantly hurt them when they are saying the wrong things

we have never asked you for money, to send us your currency, the only thing we asked for was an email so that we could pass along so you could get the information you need when this happens

if you want to share I am fine with that, I know it will get twisted down stream but that is what it is.

dale, being a leader in this is not all it is cracked up to be. there are so many of you and so few of us and we truly do not have super secret intel or people telling us daily that this is happening and that is happening. That is the dinar illusion painted by so many that state thier opinions on dinar sites

SQ: Wiley can you clarify what is the group name at this time, many have said it changed from Generals64 to WF Group.

W: others will twist it when the send it on, I am no rookie in that venture. No worries tell it straight and you have nothing to worry aobut it reside on theose that want to skew in thier favor

it is all symantics, what does it matter what we are called really just as long as we are called. For the time being we have just beeen called THE GROUP, stopped us WF group and G64

C: Wiley: do you feel the ' gurus' are told to pump us up every day with bank stories, etc? Because at least every week we are told that someone else has exchanged. It never made any sense to me that some average person would be called into a bank and given USD for all of their currencies. It sounds like it has all been lies.

W most of that comes from dealers pay someone under the table to gin up thier currency sales I am sorry to say

SQ: I would like clarification between your group and the internet group whom is not registered.

W: there is no internet group, if so how are all these people to be notified. OH the 800 number, that is already on every banks website right now. This is the power of suggestion being used on many when everyone tried building a group and found out it was not as easy as what people think. When many fell short they started the attacks on the group itself

SQ you been at this for awhile you can speak to most all of this. You have seen the gurus come and go

SQ: Yes I have Wiley, I know all you have said to be TRUE but many rather hear a pretty lie than the REAL TRUTH as you and I know it.

W: truth is not always popular

SQ: But we have seen what lies have done to many families as well.

C: Wiley have you heard if the US is secretly asset backed behind the curtains?

W: dale, I hear it but seen no proof to those assertions by others

I have been hearing that same thing for years, but not once have I seen physical documentation to back any of that up. We have to work with facts, when we do not we are not in a position to debate things intelligently

I have said it many times - a RANGER never lies, never quits and never leaves a man on the battlefielf

(How many in the group?)
W: Hundreds of thousands.   I do not have the exact count

this is more like a 401K, invest and wait for the investment to mature. Watching daily is what makes it hard, yet we have all been guilty of it including myself. No one will be left out knowing when it happens, everyone will be saying it, not just a few here and there but everyone.

B: Now that is about the dumbest statement I've heard all night.  Watch you 401K grow?  How about watch your 401 DISSOLVE?  No disrespect, but seriously

W: understand many are losing money in their 401's but that is due to policy and economics, same thing as the dinar

C: Wiley...is there any hope out there that we could see this happen in 2016?

W: I honestly do not have the answer for that and no one on the boards does either. That information is held so close. Imagine if it went out what the speculators would do to the dinar.

the Swiss broke away from the Euro and no one knew until it happened. The VND devalued 3 times and no one knew it until after it happened. It will never be posted before it happens, it will happen and then others work from those changes.

the bank memos are misdirection, sure the bank got memo's about currencies, but those memo's from corpaorate only tell the currency exchange department to double check thier transactions cause the overnight changes have taken place. Bank is not in business to lose money on the wrong rates.

C: Wiley is the Zim really a bond,because the paper its on?
W: my printer paper is bond paper, ridiculous statement and yes I know where it came from
do not let them us terminology to confuse

you have weathered alot. I do talk to those that have been at this far longer than me. Those that were the lawyers for Wanta and other hearings

Wiley: I am not asking everyone to believe me blindly, go and read what we as a group have been posting for over 6 years. IT is that same then as it is today

ask those that attended the meetings in Kansas City for over 3 years before we stopped. the bankers and others were brought in to talk to the currency holders directly so they could hear it for themselves and not through us.

how is it that when we talk to the same banks that many of others do we do not hear what they are hearing and yet we put a business deal together with them,

Gail: F Y I - I have from a Very close source that ""Wiley Morgan"" Is NOT Running gen64 He Is NOT in charge Of anything to do with Gen64 - There upper management that are very PO because of his attempt to usurp authority

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  Empty Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:09 am

Hmmm Curator huh? Well I guess that fits: a person who is in charge of the things in a museum, zoo, or other place of exhibit.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  Empty Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

Post by Chaz Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:35 am

And so it is,as the RV turns,I see some facts here,but still mostly confusion,example,the Zimbabwe currency,it being a bond or not,just the paper its printed on,well no one said that the Zimbabwe currency is actually out of commission,not being used any more ,you can Google it find out your self,secondly the 50dinar note,this person said that it was easily to counterfeit,my question is why in the world would anyone want to counterfeit something as worthless as a 50dinar note to begin with? It was only worth a few cents!

As we move down to the bottom,someone is saying this guy Wiley Morgan is not running the General 64 group,so who was that person who said that?,but he supposedly is having a main conversation with someone. More questions????? than answers, I have to say. As the RV turns.

Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:03 am

Wiley Morgan is part of group leadership and has been since day 1. I have personally been to all public meetings and personally know Wiley. Again, false rumors to create confusion.

And chaz if it were to revalue, the 50 would be worth something. So to prevent that , they removed it.

And chaz do the research the zim was canceled this summer.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:09 am

Actually there never was a ZIM, that is not the correct ISO designation for the Zimbabwe dollar. That aside, it was DEMONITIZED the end of September 2015. It has been SUSPENDED and has not been used in transactions for several years.

Think about it for a second. If they were planning to RV, why would they remove the smaller bills and coins that would be needed on a day to day basis and add a bill that would become unusable other than possibly bank to bank transactions. Who does that make sense to?

Wiley Morgan is no better than any of the other pumpers. He has been wrong time and again, and caught spreading outright lies.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:06 am

Well Trade,it seems to me as Kevind53 has said,your Wiley friend is exactly another PUMPER,& the whole general 64 group is nothing but a bunch of scam artist,I did some research as you said for me to do,& Studly was another guru before he died,yep I did some research alright,also your Wells Fargo has no records of any kind of meetings on a group to exchange dinar,when you throw out names like general 64,Studley it's another red flag,no one uses handles in the real world of business,come on Trade,come clean,put out the documents with real names,from both parties,the bank & your side. That's all I ask.
Since it's been so long ago,what difference does it make to you,& your constituents? & don't come back & make any excuses,that will be another red flag for your side.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:23 am

Chaz, Wiley has done nothing to pump dinar, can you not read what he said above, Nobody knows if or when or what rate etc.  He had at no time ever pumped dinar, records of his involvement can be clearly researched on the net. Studly was not a guru, just somebody that participated in dinar discussions.  Wells fargo has no records,  and where would you find a record of this sort. And how did you talk to in WF to try and confirm it and who did you talk to.  The point is, what he said is legit. Now regardless of what you think or believe it does not matter. But for you to accuse or make accusations just because of what you think is right and wrong does not mean what was organized is fact. The validity of the situation does not need you to believe or participate. You don't agree or don't believe ok, then move on. Try calling the Overland Park Library and find out if in the past the group reserved the main room to hold meetings. Hopefully somebody there still works there. Call the church were meetings have been held in Merriam Ks, to confirm what you don't believe.  The main point, the organization of this group, and the main group leadership, never has given intel to be wrong like you claim. They organized the opportunity, and that's it.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:49 am

I have always wondered why someone dang dinar site would be the one to give out a 800# when all banks have their 800# listed for foreign currency exchange.  I agree with wiley, what fool would go to dinar exchange place that was not at a bank that does foreign currency exchange.  If one did you better be armed and also take armed guards with you.  Like you could trust them.  What a joke.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:58 am

They are ALL scammers, makes no difference if they belong to a church group { so they say} or not we've all heard this garbage before- Try being in this 6 years like alot of us have and you'll see why we don't believe all the bank stories, church groups, trust us, we've heard it all- Start back in 2010 until right now, as Ssmith always reports here on site- A history lesson is in order- Maybe the church would benefit greatly from a baked bean supper, with biscuits, and chitterlings- $2.00 per person would work fine-Forget about the dinar- It is but a dream-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:27 pm

terbo56 yes, all those websites are scammers, you are correct, nobody said they belonged to a church group, has nothing to do with a church the facility was used. This is a business transaction which has nothing to do with church, aliens, etc. The bank stories are lies, the dinar is a exotic currency that is not international yet and cannot be taken in by the banks until it is. Your 6 years is short compared to a lot of people including myself, your just a newbie. But apparently it must be something that interest you because your spending your time on dinar sites, that apparently you do not believe in the possiblitly in the future. Seems to me, that is stupidity at the finest, your spending time out of your life on a subject you do not or act like your not invested in.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:38 pm

TRADE wrote:Chaz, Wiley has done nothing to pump dinar, can you not read what he said above, Nobody knows if or when or what rate etc.  He had at no time ever pumped dinar, records of his involvement can be clearly researched on the net. Studly was not a guru, just somebody that participated in dinar discussions.  Wells fargo has no records,  and where would you find a record of this sort. And how did you talk to in WF to try and confirm it and who did you talk to.  The point is, what he said is legit. Now regardless of what you think or believe it does not matter. But for you to accuse or make accusations just because of what you think is right and wrong does not mean what was organized is fact. The validity of the situation does not need you to believe or participate. You don't agree or don't believe ok, then move on. Try calling the Overland Park Library and find out if in the past the group reserved the main room to hold meetings. Hopefully somebody there still works there. Call the church were meetings have been held in Merriam Ks, to confirm what you don't believe.  The main point, the organization of this group, and the main group leadership, never has given intel to be wrong like you claim. They organized the opportunity, and that's it.

whatever was, 'organized' was done completely in vain, because it is mathematically and economically impossible for a currency to spike ~ 40000% overnight.  Iraq and CBI consulted w Turkey on redenomination mechanics more than 2 years ago (just like the Lira RD, IQD will RD).  It's the only way they can course-correct from massive overprinting.  Wiley or anyone affiliated w some Gen64 group will not be exchanging IQD at any high rate at any bank, regardless of some negotiated, 'group rate.'
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Trade, you mistake me for someone that IS stupid- I sold out awhile ago, and am here to try to keep others from getting screwed like alot of people- And, if you think I am stupid, you might want to tell the rest of the good people here the same thing, because if you weren't stupid, you wouldn't be here either, correct? So be very wary who YOU point fingers at, as you have no room whatsoever to talk- Four posts to your credit and you're calling people stupid? Keep that up and you'll last here about as long as an ice statue in the Bahamas-Enjoy your Sunday-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:08 pm

reapandsow,  a high rate, don't remember ever a rate being discussed, again, apparently your reading false claims of rates in dinarland,  none of which is coming from the group. Yes, you are correct , the massive overprint is a problem, and any high rate claims out there do not support it. But again, you may not also be privy or in the circles that could be eliminating the over print involving the IMF. And as said by him, the rate is unknown , no prenegotiated rate is legal, there is a LOI in place for the business relationship and when it is known the leverage of the group may get the exchange a piece of the spread because of a volume agreement. Whether that is 25 cents plus 2 cents on the spread, nobody knows until the final rate is put into place by the BIS and it is international. 

The whole problem with everybodies assumptions is that false information or stories are being put out that people tie to the organized group. Most of that information is not representing the group and others associate the false statements being tied to the group and it is not.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:14 pm

terbo56, I never said you were stupid, I said that any person that takes time away from their life to go on boards that they have no interest in or belief in is a stupid act. And I myself that has used a small portion of my investments directed at a very speculative investment chance does have a interest, when people that have no clue or no direct involvement in a subject have to cut down or tear apart a issue they have no clue about.  The fear of the unknown always drives people that think they know, to throw darts at a issue they are not directly involved with or have first hand knowledge of

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:18 pm

It's been a number of years so I may be incorrect, but my understanding of what the General64 group had done was to get a group of people together, go to the bank (WF) and negotiate a lower spread.

The exchange rate wouldn't change, but people would have more money because of the smaller percentage the bank would be keeping.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:28 pm

TRADE wrote:reapandsow,  a high rate, don't remember ever a rate being discussed, again, apparently your reading false claims of rates in dinarland,  none of which is coming from the group. Yes, you are correct , the massive overprint is a problem, and any high rate claims out there do not support it. But again, you may not also be privy or in the circles that could be eliminating the over print involving the IMF. And as said by him, the rate is unknown , no prenegotiated rate is legal, there is a LOI in place for the business relationship and when it is known the leverage of the group may get the exchange a piece of the spread because of a volume agreement. Whether that is 25 cents plus 2 cents on the spread, nobody knows until the final rate is put into place by the BIS and it is international. 

The whole problem with everybodies assumptions is that false information or stories are being put out that people tie to the organized group. Most of that information is not representing the group and others associate the false statements being tied to the group and it is not.

let me try again.  CBI will redenominate, not revalue.  Negotiating a rate for a currency that loses zeros is a waste of time.  A letter of intent is meaningless, because it will never be executed.  Research how Indonesia and Turkey redenominated - value does not change, does not spike.  Central banks have done this dozens of times since the 70s.  There are exactly zero cases on a currency revaluation (including Kuwait, which RId after a couple of months, with NO printing during he rate suppression). 

It may be a decade before IQD sees nominal positive increase in rate.  Hope that was clear enough.  A LoI is kinda pointless if there is no mathematical or economical possibility of seeing a rate increase.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:05 pm

A 'stupid' act, is about the same as calling someone stupid, and IF I was you, I'd quit while you are still ahead- You don't know me, so don't portray me as someone whom you say spends time on a Dinar site like this one, because you are barking up the WRONG tree- I'm not as inknowledgeable as you seem to think I am-So, what you are saying, that anyone that DOES spend time on a site like this,has nothing better to do? We all enjoy being here, and to point out the facts that all the know-it-all gurus aren't telling everyone- Maybe you should tell all the Moderators here how you feel, maybe you'll get an answer you aren't looking for, as none of us here are stupid-And to be quite frank, just How I spend MY time, is nobodies business, and you'd do well to mind your own....This discussion is done-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:47 pm

terbo56 with 10841 post,  when it comes on issues of the group you are not knowledgeable to speak in regards of it. Your thoughts and opinions are not fact based, its only your uneducated opinion on the issue. And your point about the moderators , where does that come into play in this discussion. It does not, only that you think are somebody important here. With over 10000 post, does not make you knowledgable. This discussion is done.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:51 pm

Reapandsow let me try this again, you have no clue or forward knowledge of what the CBI will do. It is only your theory and opinion.  Thank you for adding your opinion on what might happen in this situation, but again its only your opinion.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Our thoughts and opinions matter here, no matter what you think, what are you, a robot or something? Apparently you are not too knowledgeable, you can't even spell- Get over yourself, as you are making a total arse out of yourself-Then if you are inknowledgeable about things here, you can't speak of this, either- Stay with your bitcoins and dong-I do know one thing-You aren't from around here, are you? And, if you're smart you will refrain from running the peeps here, into the ground- We don't take kindly to that here-You have been warned-

Last edited by terbo56 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:17 pm

terbo56 again, your the person name calling. A person comes and makes legit points and again the dinar public reverts to name calling and personality attacks.  The only point here, is that several people have criticized the group and the credibility of a honorable person. They do this with no knowledge or personal involvement of the situation. Only with there personal opinion on what they think. No matter how many post you make you still do not have any right to give people threats nor does your warning hold any water but only in your head.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:52 pm

TRADE wrote:Reapandsow let me try this again, you have no clue or forward knowledge of what the CBI will do. It is only your theory and opinion.  Thank you for adding your opinion on what might happen in this situation, but again its only your opinion.

Actually, they will do what all central banks will do.  It's not theory. 100% fact, they consulted w Turkey on mechanics of a redenomination.  100% fact, no country in the history of modern banking has revalued it's currency 100s of percent overnight. 100% fact, negotiating on behalf of some 'group' without affixing signatures is fraudulent inducement, they are not party to the contract.  Anything else?
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:55 pm

reap, what the cbi does is not known yet, your only speculating what might happen. Again, anything else

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:01 pm

TRADE wrote:reap, what the cbi does is not known yet, your only speculating what might happen. Again, anything else

What CBI will do is what every bank has done, and what any bank CAN do.  It's not speculation.  What any RV hopeful proposes is mathematically and economically impossible.  It's not possible.  There is no way CBI will spike value of IQD overnight.  Cannot happen, ever.  It's not my opinion, it's the immutable laws of math.  If you want to continue suspension of reality, that's something you must decide for yourself.  This is why I'm going to do a call, I'll let you know when it's scheduled so you can tune in.

As far as someone negotiating a bank deal for persona absentia - well, that's a whole other ball of fraud...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:05 pm

REAP, the validity of the potencial of the dinar is not the issue here, It is about the group, and the only fraud here is if you continue to explain the group without personal knowledge of it.  Plus, unless you are aware of what steps are being taken with the dinar in circulation you again are misleading your followers on any call you do. But , from a outsider that has no connection to certain circles I understand how your math calculations show what you claim.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:08 pm

Hmm ... well a lot has transpired. Well perhaps it would be more accurate to say a lot of verbiage has been exchanged. Let's look at some. Studly was not a guru
Studly 1/20/14 wrote:This global reset is progressing as it should be. The process is painstaking and tedious, there have been many adjustments and corrections along the way. Are there setbacks, and roadblocks, of course, but the people in charge have addressed and corrected all issues in their way so far.
Hmm sounds kinda guruish to me. There are a lot more where this came from, but you get my point.

What else, well if you read through the archives it's pretty clear that Generals64 is a proponent of the GCR, something that is closely linked to the NESARA fraud, and something that makes absolutely no sense economically. While we are on economics, let's look again at some other evidence. IF a GCR was to take place and the Dinar increase in value as a part of it. What would be the result. Let's use a relatively low rate. 100/USD. In that case, a 25K note would now be worth $250. the smallest note with the 50 dinar note and coins removed, that would be the 100 dinar note, which would make it worth 1 USD. So what will they do for change? Now that's on the low side of things, nowhere close to the numbers that have been bandied about. If you use them, the numbers become even more unworkable.

Then there is the idea that the BIS/IMF determine the value of a country's currency. Another idea that is patently wrong. Show me one place that proves they do? You won't find it because that's not how world economics work.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Geez, Kevind53, I guess Trade seems to think we are all basically inknowledgeable here- I wonder how that could be? Maybe he knows it all-Jus' sayin'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:25 pm

TRADE wrote:reapandsow,  a high rate, don't remember ever a rate being discussed, again, apparently your reading false claims of rates in dinarland,  none of which is coming from the group. Yes, you are correct , the massive overprint is a problem, and any high rate claims out there do not support it. But again, you may not also be privy or in the circles that could be eliminating the over print involving the IMF. And as said by him, the rate is unknown , no prenegotiated rate is legal, there is a LOI in place for the business relationship and when it is known the leverage of the group may get the exchange a piece of the spread because of a volume agreement. Whether that is 25 cents plus 2 cents on the spread, nobody knows until the final rate is put into place by the BIS and it is international. 

There is a LOI in place, but we can't see it?

How about the MOU?

That would sure end a lot of this discussion...

Thanks.

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:32 pm

terbo56 is that all you do, is attack a person personally. Yes, based on the comments in this thread people are making assumptions on how or what the group is involved with. What studley said 2 years ago and all over the net and his limited involvement with the group does not reflect the true leadership and their positions.  There is no GCR program, its just a made up dinar land story. And nesara has zero to do with it and their aliens.  And yes, concerning the group I know about all, I was personally present and have first hand knowledge. As for as all the other comments, its just peoples opinions what they think will happen, that's it, and no number of post or any calls they run make their opinion any more valid then anybody else's. There is over 60 trillion in circulation, they are introducing 50k and 100k notes, why would they introduce those notes and the expense to do it, when a rv is close. Until that note count is dealt with, a rv of any value is small.  So we are in agreement on the main issues, my issue is the opinions of the group and the false assumptions that people have on it and their opinions based on zero facts or involvement. If you want to do due diligence for your followers, I would make a effort to contact the source, and get the true story and not all the bs that has been falsely put out for you and others to have your opinions.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:47 pm

"I was personally present and have first hand knowledge."

So far you have given us nothing to go on other than what you have said here.  Why not post a copy of the LOI and/or MOU?  Consider this request my attempt at due diligence.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:53 pm

TRADE wrote:terbo56 is that all you do, is attack a person personally. Yes, based on the comments in this thread people are making assumptions on how or what the group is involved with. What studley said 2 years ago and all over the net and his limited involvement with the group does not reflect the true leadership and their positions.  There is no GCR program, its just a made up dinar land story. And nesara has zero to do with it and their aliens.  And yes, concerning the group I know about all, I was personally present and have first hand knowledge. As for as all the other comments, its just peoples opinions what they think will happen, that's it, and no number of post or any calls they run make their opinion any more valid then anybody else's. There is over 60 trillion in circulation, they are introducing 50k and 100k notes, why would they introduce those notes and the expense to do it, when a rv is close. Until that note count is dealt with, a rv of any value is small.  So we are in agreement on the main issues, my issue is the opinions of the group and the false assumptions that people have on it and their opinions based on zero facts or involvement. If you want to do due diligence for your followers, I would make a effort to contact the source, and get the true story and not all the bs that has been falsely put out for you and others to have your opinions.

So we can't see the LOI or MOU?

As you stated..."I would make a effort to contact the source...". That would be you.

You have presented yourself as a source: "And yes, concerning the group I know about all, I was personally present and have first hand knowledge."

So how about some facts?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:54 pm

This is a private equity group transaction. You are not entitled nor is it for public view. As you may know, not all private documents are for public passing around. And I believe you are knowledgable to understand that and you are well aware that your request is a request that cannot be completed for you. Plus the group does not have any responsibility to prove to you anything. It is in place, for it to be executed if that is the direction the government goes. There is no need to expose private business documents to you, and if you know anything about the business world you completely understand the reason why.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:58 pm

So I guess there really isn't any way of proving what you are saying is real.  But then again, I can't prove that the intel Tank provided this morning was real either.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:17 pm

TRADE wrote:This is a private equity group transaction. You are not entitled nor is it for public view. As you may know, not all private documents are for public passing around. And I believe you are knowledgable to understand that and you are well aware that your request is a request that cannot be completed for you. Plus the group does not have any responsibility to prove to you anything. It is in place, for it to be executed if that is the direction the government goes. There is no need to expose private business documents to you, and if you know anything about the business world you completely understand the reason why.

You made it public by posting it here. now you are hiding behind the "It's Private"?

Yep...The old "I know, but can't tell you" routine. That just made you a Guru!

If this is on the up and up, then there would be know reason to hide it after all your years of involvement.

Here's a post from awhile back:

Generals64 at MIG Chat Mon. Morning

2/27/2012  

[generals64]No one really knows exact time or rate. It will probably be some one we least expect it telling us when it happens...the GURUs will be mad ...Until they
cash out. Some of the people I talk with (24 hours a day) have told me this is
really a good time frame anbegan explaininwhy...Madesensetme...LadyLeeLee...I have some REAL close friends in the CIA...REAL CLOSE...they
have missed it everytime. this will NOT be announced to the public ...it's a
banking decision....This will go to (please READ and REMEMBER)the Corporate
Banking Screens First....the executives of these banks will release it to their
 branches when they ARE TOLD to...

[generals64] I got excited when I first heard the 12.64 rate...want to know when I heard that?...Precious can agree or disagree with me as we talk every day at least once....I heard that rate almost a month ago...I have been listening to intelligence given by every department that would be involved....I still say the Federal Reserve has to have some say in the final approach.

generals64] newshound :...It's WileyMorgan...sorry if my spelling is bad...you guys I get calls all nite long...don't get to sleep much....I was given information at about 11:00 last night that there was a place in the Southeast Asia area cashing it out...they got excited but, he got nothing really...then they called again and told me he got a rate (won't tell don't ask) and it was too low in my opinion so I asked
the question what type of bank?...Oh no, it was a currency trader at the
airport...

generals64] So, the trader gives him a low rate and even though it's higher than he gave for it...Now inquisitive mind goes to thinking ...Maybe the trader knows something or is anticipating or has run out and doesn't have any for himself....Too many variables in this....

generals64] There is a lot of people wanting to tell the world..then they can tell their grandchildren stories....The Guru dudes and Dudettes...need to make sure it has happened before saying it...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Read wileys post on the group name, there is a reason why it is not longer called the General64 group.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:32 pm

TRADE wrote:Read wileys post on the group name, there is a reason why it is not longer called the General64 group.

So the LOI and MOU is in a different name now?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:33 pm

There is no GCR program, its just a made up dinar land story. And nesara has zero to do with it and their aliens.

Actually, on that we agree, however based upon updates from Generals64, there is a GCR. NESARA is admittedly an extrapolation, but most proponents of the GCR also NESARA proponents, so it is a fair assumption. Not to mention the crap immediately above.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:41 pm

TRADE wrote:Read wileys post on the group name, there is a reason why it is not longer called the General64 group.

OK.  Found it:

"W: others will twist it when the send it on, I am no rookie in that venture. No worries tell it straight and you have nothing to worry aobut it reside on theose that want to skew in thier favor

it is all symantics, what does it matter what we are called really just as long as we are called. For the time being we have just beeen called THE GROUP, stopped us WF group and G64"

If you know anything about the business world you completely understand the reason why changing the name of any entity that has entered into a business contract of any sort (LOI/MOU) would invalidate the entire contract.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:44 pm

It was never in that name, that was just the original person who was in the public forums,, the group actually was the KCIQD team from the beginning. The G64 just become a popular reference in the past referring to the group.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:48 pm

How it was organized with the banks and what name that is known or referred to in the bank has no bearing on it . Since G64 was at one time the public spokeperson because the main leadership did not want to spend time in the forum world, G64 became the referred to name but at no time was he part of any bank business.  That changed when his responsibilities were removed and the relationship was ended.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Really?  That's interesting.  As many years as I've been involved in this, I've never heard the term KCIQD Team.  I don't suppose there is any letterhead or anything to validate this latest claim of yours.

So you're telling me that it wasn't the General64 group that I signed up with...  but instead I signed up with the KCIQD Team? 

I'm not an attorney, but how is any of this legal?

Is Wells Fargo aware that all the people in the group signed up under false pretenses?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:58 pm

TRADE wrote:How it was organized with the banks and what name that is known or referred to in the bank has no bearing on it . Since G64 was at one time the public spokeperson because the main leadership did not want to spend time in the forum world, G64 became the referred to name but at no time was he part of any bank business.  That changed when his responsibilities were removed and the relationship was ended.

I very much disagree.  We gave our email address to the General64 group.  If the original name of the group was hidden from the members, one has to wonder what else has been hidden from us.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:05 pm

It all depends on when you got associated with it.  G64 group of people merged into the group and they combined names at the later date. Since he was in the public view that name was associated with the group. What business arrangement with the bank and name, which has zero bearing to the public, does not matter to be public information, especially with the pesky dinar public that likes to call the banks. So just to control all factors and the dinar land situation, of course the details cannot made public referring to what the actual business arrangement is setup

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Ssmith wrote:
TRADE wrote:How it was organized with the banks and what name that is known or referred to in the bank has no bearing on it . Since G64 was at one time the public spokeperson because the main leadership did not want to spend time in the forum world, G64 became the referred to name but at no time was he part of any bank business.  That changed when his responsibilities were removed and the relationship was ended.

I very much disagree.  We gave our email address to the General64 group.  If the original name of the group was hidden from the members, one has to wonder what else has been hidden from us.

giving an email address is not contractual consent.  did you get a copy or the agreement, and were you a signatory?  No?  Then it's fraudulent inducement.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:18 pm

ssmith, I pulled my old email updates and this is all I can give to show original origin.

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:07 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:

Then later

Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 12:41 PM

Then later
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 3:11 PM
Subject: Generals64/Studley Bank Group QUARTERLY Update

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:19 pm

TRADE wrote:It all depends on when you got associated with it.  G64 group of people merged into the group and they combined names at the later date. Since he was in the public view that name was associated with the group. What business arrangement with the bank and name, which has zero bearing to the public, does not matter to be public information, especially with the pesky dinar public that likes to call the banks. So just to control all factors and the dinar land situation, of course the details cannot made public referring to what the actual business arrangement is setup

Just a few minutes ago you said this:

"It was never in that name, that was just the original person who was in the public forums,, the group actually was the KCIQD team from the beginning"

Now you're saying:

"
G64 group of people merged into the group and they combined names at the later date."

You've got a couple of different problems.  The first is that your two statements are contradicting each other.  Either the group was formed under the name of KCIQD or it wasn't.  The second problem is that fact that people signed up to be included in the General64 group.  Even if the group did have a name change, for whatever reason, why weren't the members informed of this very significant change?  It raises a lot of suspicions with me as I sure it will with many other people once it gets out.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:20 pm

TRADE wrote:It all depends on when you got associated with it.  G64 group of people merged into the group and they combined names at the later date. Since he was in the public view that name was associated with the group. What business arrangement with the bank and name, which has zero bearing to the public, does not matter to be public information, especially with the pesky dinar public that likes to call the banks. So just to control all factors and the dinar land situation, of course the details cannot made public referring to what the actual business arrangement is setup

Oh? Exactly when did that all happen?

Here is a post from5/31/2014:

Generals64 and I4U Members Chat Late Friday Night

5/31/2014  

[generals64] you guys realize (I hope) about three or four months ago I was asked not to go on any web site......and I have done as asked

[generals64] Seems there is a wild post out there about some things no one can prove...I promised to be nice so names......From all we understand here is the following:

[generals64] #1. The Gen64 group is still in "locked down" and in great shape.

[generals64] #2. I have not left the scene just stayed quiet like I was asked.

[generals64] #3. Show me anyone who is posting all the about happening right nows that have been right....(NO ONE>>>)

[generals64] #4. That's the main reason we haven't come out and said anything that can't be proven.....

[generals64] #5. The e-mails will go out as planned and if you are on the list your email will be very simple you will be given an 800 number to call. The person at the phone will ask for you zip code....they will then give you a time and date to meet with a person that you are to deal with. that's simple

[generals64] #6. .....Now the public will be told also the one thing we have in our favor is you will be given a designated time and place for your convenince...

[ModelWoman] generals64 Will the designated place be a bank?

[generals64] Guys/Gals:...ModelWoman :...yes it will be....if not don't go....Don't give your dinar or VND (no comments) to anyone not qualified to give you a bank deposit slip.

[ModelWoman] Thank you for making that clear generals64 .

[possum] generals64 TY for all you do. Been a part of your group from the beginning. Is there any provision for aussie members of your group to exchange in Aus?

[generals64] possum :...The bank assured us that they have things set up with a bank in Australia....

[Believe13] General I have a couple people that want to get in the group is that still possible?

generals64] Believe13 :...We know that we cut the group registration off. too many wanna bes were trying to hack in on the group. We'll have a way where you can help your friends...this I promise and folks....I have not let my promises go yet.

[generals64] If you only knew the BS calls I get every night....and then the calls about how come I got kicked out...(didn't happen) so many people want a title. I want one title and that is "Finished".......how about you guys.????

[alohadinar] generals64 I have beeen a member of the group since the beginning, and have not heard if there will be banks in hawaii to do the exchange?

[generals64] alohadinar :...that one I know for sure as I told them (the bank) I would go over there and help personally....I'll be danged if they didn't agree to it

[cool1967] generals64 Is this true that groups will be exchanging before general public?

[generals64] cool1967 :...I heard that myself...

[Rider] generals64 Will there be an NDA and background check

[generals64] Rider :...no background check.

[newburg] General64', Can you share with us what the tax consequences will be?

[generals64] newburg :...No one really knows and anyone that says they do are entirely mistaken.....

[pursuitoftruth] I don't trust the snakes in DC in that den of vipers, but haven't for a long time

[generals64] pursuitoftruth :...don't worry about DC

[generals64] you guys:....papa bear told me some stuff years ago and that has been my watch point.

[generals64] Bear you said when gold drops and silver drops then we will be close......Gold was 1800.00 then...its 1260.00 today...

[cool1967] generals64 Do you expect RV in next 3-4 days?

[generals64] cool1967 :...If I had a nickle for everytime that question was asked i would have a bunch of nickles.

[cool1967] generals64 Is this true that RV happened last night but it was again stopped by UST?

[generals64] cool1967 :...If the RV had of happened.....NOW LISTEN TO ME HERE. The Dinar Traders would not be selling it at the low rate. Go into any of the trading sites and check the prices...

[generals64] OK....I have only been here in this room tonight. you that don't know me must understand.....I am a "Grump"...I don't mean to be however....give me a second to type and I will once again explain everything. but, I want to tell you a story first...it'' take a second

[Papa Bear] Good evening Generals. You Folks wont see this often but statement by Bella has the dinar world excited and I am here

[pursuitoftruth] So Papa Bear what about that statement?

[snowcap71] What Bella wrote doesn't have me excited it has me upset

[Papa Bear] Generals continue I have your back

[generals64] there was once a young cheyenne Indian Brave going to the top of the mtn. to pray. he heard a small voice saying "help Me". he looked down and it was a rattlesnake...the young boy jumped back and said no, you'll kill me...the sanke promised not to if he would help him down the mtn. When the boy got to the bottom of the mtn and the snake got warm he bit the boy and as the boy was dying he looked at the snake and said "but you promised"...the snakes replay:...You knew what I was before you picked me up.

[gizmosmom] Whos the snake? And who is the boy?

[generals64] gizmosmom :...the moral is this....if you have been listeneing to other people and nothing they have told you has come true then why would you believe them at all?

[yellowrose] Generals 64 does the fact that you are here tonight after 4 mos absence mean we are very close? Ps I think you are great!

[generals64] yellowrose :...thank you but not really....I too want to see this happen

[generals64] the average dinar holder holds 100,000....did you know that?

[generals64] if you guys/gals will take a minute and google IRAQI DINAR HISTORY ....you will be told the truth. the rate in 1932 was $4.79.....go figure...

[generals64] The rate in Kuwait today is $3.55 for the Kuwaiti Dinar...

[stebusan] generals64 Will there be onsite verification of our currency?

[generals64] stebusan :...the banks all have the ability to verify your currency when you go in there.

[Readynow] generals64 will the location we are sent to have on site verification?

[generals64] Readynow :....yes

[notsoguru] generals64 if you get a free toaster does Roscoe get free treats? So are you implying that IYO the rate will be close the old iraq rate and higher than kuwaits? 

[generals64] notsoguru :....don't try to hustle an old hustler.....No One knows the rates....NO ONE....if someone tells you their banker said it was so much then you can call the SEC and have that banker arrested..."Insider Trading" is not legal....

[lilypad] Generals64, Hello, What does being in lock down really mean? We have been told that so much.

[generals64] lilypad :...In the prison shows (never been there myself) it means no one in and no one out

[sananddan24] Generals64 any true that we have to wait 2 weeks after the exchange to rec'd our money in accounts?

[generals64] First...this is a currency exchange PERIOD!!!!!!!

[generals64] anyone telling you a bunch of BS is just someone trying to feel important. IF you take Mexican pesos to exchange them they give you the money right then. This will undoubtedly be a digital transfer....You will not be walking out with a wheelbarrow of cash. You (and I) and Roscoe will get a deposit slip

[oxglove] generals64 how will reserves be handled with the group? thanks!

[fantasia.] Yes, I am very interested in the reserve situation,,

[generals64] fantasia. :...Reserves from what I understand is basically an order you have placed with a trading company...Kinda like a lay-away at Wal-Mart. You go and pay for your lay-away and you then own the hard currency....Then you take it (another appointment) to the bank and cash it in....

[lovely] must we sign a NDA?

[generals64] No One really knows about an NDA.....

[oldrichguy2b] generals64 Is there any indication that this RV is going to happen soon?

[generals64] oldrichguy2b :...No One really knows...

[generals64] oldrichguy2b :...are you old enough to remember when the mid-year Corvettes came out?

[generals64] oldrichguy2b OK...General Motors kept the ST. Louis plant under total Lock Down while they were building the first cars.

This is the same thing....why would they (the Financial world) let anyone tell anything truthful without it really happening....

They are not going to tell all of the so-called intel-gatherers anything....

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:20 pm

TRADE wrote:ssmith, I pulled my old email updates and this is all I can give to show original origin.

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:07 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:

Then later

Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 12:41 PM

Then later
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 3:11 PM
Subject: Generals64/Studley Bank Group QUARTERLY Update

Care to share what the body of the email said?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:21 pm

reapandsow,  their is no fraudulent things going on, all were clearly explained that when it is tradable that instructions would be then be communicated on what steps to participate if you choose to. The email was the communication line that will be used to pass that info. A person can take the option to explore it and see if it fits there families situation or ignore it and explore other options on exchanging. My god, their was or is nothing to lose

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:23 pm

once again - thanks to the marvels of modern technology, one can simply do cursory research and uncover the fraud perpetrated on the masses. Combined with the fact that self-appointed gurus are never right, they are routinely being rounded up and indicted, and the basic understanding that there is no historical precedence for an RV, common sense dictates RV hopefuls should spend their energy serving a greater purpose for mankind.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum