Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon

Go down

Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon Empty Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:36 pm

Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon

Central bank: Iraq will receive substantial financial support soon 201967Image1

By Shunem Abdullah Khoshnaw

Roudao - Erbil

The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank, on the Keywords, the use of the term bankruptcy to describe the current economic situation in Iraq is not appropriate, expressing confidence in obtaining substantial financial support soon.

Keywords and said while participating in Sulaymaniyah Forum, "The use of the term bankruptcy is not suitable, but follow the wrong policies could lead to a political failure," adding, "we have to learn the lesson and we do not our mistakes again."

He said the central bank governor said "the preparation of the budget in foreign currency requires some commitment to global rules," following up "There are financial dominance followed by negative political hegemony over the work of the Central Bank."

"The Iraqi government has spent 7 trillion dinars since the beginning of the year," pointing to "the allocation of four trillion dinars to provide the employees' salaries."

He said that "a large proportion of government expenditures come from external sources and this imbalance must be addressed," pointing out that "the central bank must keep exchange rates at a certain level."

Keywords and went on saying, "There is a problem, but the financial capacity of Iraq are good and we are able to pay salaries," stressing that "there is $ 30 billion in various accounts of the Iraqi ministries."

He stressed the need to "create a unified account of all ministries in order to facilitate the control of," and expressed confidence that "Iraq will happen in the coming months on substantial financial support."

Iraq has been suffering from a severe economic crisis following a drop in oil prices since 2014, and the prohibitive cost of the military war against the "Islamic State" Daash which controlled large parts of the country, as well as the displacement of millions of citizens from their areas because of the fighting.

http://rudaw.net/arabic/business/170320161

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum