Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!

2 posters

Go down

THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! Empty THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:54 pm

THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!

An encourager builds up those who are facing great challenges. I choose to take the challenge today to encourage you!

I have been emailed from so many of you over the last few days, all weekend actually, that I had to respond to you this morning.  So many of you are greatly depressed and discouraged of the "so called delay" of the RV.

Why choose to allow your emotions to dictate your everyday life?  Emotions rule when there is not enough information and assumption takes over. Emotions rule when you can't get to the real source and find out what you are thinking. Emotions can destroy.

This currency exchange endeavor is an "investment" and its like a pot of water waiting to boil, who watches that? You know it eventually will as you have faith in the stove and the heat. But you can't use the water until its completely boiling. So in the meantime you prepare the items for the use of the water right?

OK, sincerely my heart is in this and you KNOW IN YOUR KNOWER that I sincerely care for each of you. I have been in this endeavor now 7 plus years and I too have to keep myself encouraged.  Life dictates challenges and we have a choice to make on how we handle our life giving affairs. 

YES all these years I have heard "it's going to happen at 2 pm Tuesday, or only on a Thursday" and I used to be guilty of copying and pasting intel info along with the intel providers we spoke with and sending it out. I quit over 3 years ago from even going into sites and sending what I thought at the time was "THE real intel". It was too much of a roller coaster and not only for myself, it was not healthy for me to encourage the "Roller Coaster Syndrome" for each of you. NOTHING ever came to pass. I soon realized why....

Today still, having seen many come and go, "real intel posters" say "they have the real connections". If so why hasn't their intel come to pass???

Do you think there is a real delay in this GCR/RV?  Seriously?  Who said?  And have any of you seen the protocols in writing on this WORLD GCR?  And have any of you ever studied what it takes for a WORLD GCR?  

Have you not thought for a second that this is rolling out but on a schedule of tasks that must be completed and aligned GLOBALLY - who are we to even think we should KNOW or find out HOW this is all working out?  

Yet some on the dinarland sites post or speak on calls "I just got the latest info" or "I know the date and see the rates" or " My bank contact said RV Thursday at 10am" or "We should wake up to it tomorrow" - OK WHO said?  WHAT GCR authority said this?  

The Banks are not the first to know when the release will take place. AND do you logically think their Insurance Policy would grant them permission to let employees just sit in a bank over night, all weekend to do nothing? What about the liability that banks would have against them if folks sat there for days and weeks on end and medical issues took place? Ever thought of that? Hey I would go mental if I had to sit at my employers with nothing to do but play cards and eat pizza. 

Have you thought there could be global gag order preventing various forms of media and public knowledge from sharing the nations corroboration? Do you really think the Chinese will really post to us "regular peeps" their real Global Currency Reset protocol and legalities just because we are screaming "where the heck is our RV?" Do you think they are allowing a select few to exchange and not all?  It all has to be legalized first with the GCR/RV legal tasks being completed ONLY WHEN ITS TIME! They are not dangling the exchange to us to play games. NO country, no GCR facilitator is sharing the "birthing" protocols now nor ever will.

Their goal is to facilitate the GCR/RV with the utmost professional arsenal of resources, unified with numerous Nation's cooperation to produce mutual success. ALL of this is under treaties that cannot nor will ever be shared with you and I.  Therefore confidentiality of the who, what, when, where, why, and how's will never be put out in public.

Sincerely, I suggest stop saying its been delayed again when YOUR "intel" didn't come to pass.  This is a global event - the real info that "each poster" or "conference call guru" has spoken has never never yet once come to pass or proven real... think about it. I say that with all sincerity.

The original guru's such as Freeway Bill, Soonerfan and others, do you see them posting intel as they used too? NO because the level of those in charge can't be penetrated nor the real info given out. ASSUMPTION is the issue.  Why be guilty of assumption? We all have a lesson to learn here = TRUST. 

WHO IS IN CONTROL?  ONLY GOD Himself is over all of this World Reset!  God Himself is the one we should be concentrating on and praying for HIS will to come and to be done in manifesting this Wealth Transfer!  The enemy of our soul wants us to be discouraged.  Please allow the Lord to encourage you. Get off the emotional ride of this RV info circus and just allow it to come and SUDDENLY IT WILL!

You and I should be spending time preparing every tangible detail now to receive these funds, journaling and researching our goals, listing what we feel the Lord would have us do wisely with our coming blessing. Get our own task lists prepared. Don't delay now preparing. The shock once the "doors open" for us to exchange, will prevent us remembering our middle name!

Be encouraged today please. Rest, stop saying the RV "it's tonight when markets close" or "when China banks open" etc.  The real exact facts and planned timing of the GCR will not be shared, mainly to prevent those from trying stop and block this blessing from coming to pass. World agreements for this GCR have many compliance issues and regulations that just won't let the intel out even to the UST, nor to the banks until its time! 

Iraq has to wait on the "go word" also. Do you not realize if Iraq was in charge, as impatient and crude as they are, this would have been long over with no after thought of other nations needing to RV with them?

REST my precious peeps, there is no delay so just choose to rest and get off the roller coaster of what this guru says vs. what another one says. Stay away from the fights as its empty and a waste of brain cells to try to figure out who is right or who is wrong. I know folks who have been hospitalized over the stress of following this 24/7.  I know folks who can't rest from the phone calls, asking what's new or did you hear this or that 3+ times a day. Is that really productive?  

I sadly know a few couples who have actually divorced over the one living on the computer, always in the chat rooms and skype rooms, neglecting family priorities, discussing intel with unseen faces, fighting over the intel and letting it control their waking hours - how sad eh? That's why I write this folks, don't let this venture take you into the negative to where you experience effects like this.

I don't mind anyone emailing me asking me for prayer in this endeavor. I will never turn you away or judge you.  Been there, done that, have to fight it off in this wait as you do.  I have some advice to encourage you but for you to think about.....  

Let this process continue to unfold. IT'S A WORLD EVENT AND ITS REAL AND ITS SUDDENLY GOING TO MANIFEST - so look at it with a global perspective. When its perfected in God's eyes, nothing missing, nothing broken, totally protected,perfected and done, and not before, this RV will come into our hands.  

I pray you are ready to be accountable to received God's wealth as He trusted you enough to pick you to be a part, are you prepared to take good care of this wealth?

All my best to you~Debbie

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! Empty Re: THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Do you think there is a real delay in this GCR/RV? Seriously? Who said? And have any of you seen the protocols in writing on this WORLD GCR? And have any of you ever studied what it takes for a WORLD GCR?

Have you not thought for a second that this is rolling out but on a schedule of tasks that must be completed and aligned GLOBALLY - who are we to even think we should KNOW or find out HOW this is all working out?

Have any of you given a thought about the reality of global economics and considered if in light of that reality if a world GCR even made a smidgen of sense?

Do you really think the China, one of the more repressive governments, in this world, one that has shown a propensity for imperialism and has taken an aggressive stance against neighboring nations is the good guy and savior of the world?

It is a non-event and not going to manifest.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! 2805820865  THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! 2805820865  THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! 2805820865  THIS IS DEBTARHEELGIRL AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum