Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site?

2 posters

Go down

What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? Empty What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site?

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:50 pm

What would be the most effective way to start a cult?
For clarification, I will define "cult" as a group of people with a shared set of beliefs that differ from the norm and who follow/adhere to the rules/guidelines set by the authorities of said cult.  The cult may or may not be religious, and need not be ridiculous or harmful in its beliefs.

What would be the best way to structure the cult, start and continue gathering followers, and to deal with the legal ramifications?

Jon Mixon, Master of the hypothetical

Let’s see:

1. Read and memorize a number of philosophy books (preferably by obscure Eastern and Asian authors)

2. Read and memorize a number of psychology and self help books (again, the more obscure the better)

3. Practice your ability to speak eloquently at length. Learn the tricks of public speaking and debate.

4. Learn how to read people and how to uncover those who are naive, insecure or emotionally vulnerable.

5. Plan out a strategy to begin a movement. Adapted your strategy to meet changes that occur when you run into into obstacles or roadblocks.

6. Clean up your past. Remove or smooth over any past legal problems or “inconsistencies” which may be unveiled if/when your movement or organizations begins to receive media exposure.

7. Begin to seek out adherents and followers. Carefully vet them for prior issues and inconsistencies. Remove any followers who are obviously mentally disturbed, criminals or not motivated

8. Create a core membership from your earliest followers. Separate them socially, psychologically and emotionally from later supporters.

9. Advertise your group in a manner that attracts the largest number of potential followers. Make group membership seem to be both exclusive and a privilege.

10. Isolate the members of your group from their normal support networks (family, friends, non-members) At random intervals, ruthlessly purge any members who demonstrate doubt or disloyalty. Create an inner network of informants to sow mistrust among your followers and ensure that their loyalty is only to you.

Voila! One cult.
Total elapsed time 1-3 years.

Bad news: You have now created a tiger which you have either ride or hold firmly by the tail. If you attempt to dismount or let it go, it is going to eat you or destroy you. Your arrest or death will be the only methods of extricating yourself from this creation and you’ll probably find yourself wishing that you you had never gone down this road.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? Empty Re: What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site?

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:14 pm

LOL! Cult about sums it up!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site? Empty Re: What would be the most effective way to start a Dinar Guru Site?

Post by Ponee Tue May 10, 2016 10:37 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum