Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis

Go down

Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis Empty Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:20 pm

Iraq imposes duties on imported cars and poses securities

Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis Wfwefegewg

Iraq is taking steps to avoid a severe financial crisis Fwewgfegreghreh

Iraq is a new modern market and used vehicles

Iraq is seeking to avoid a severe financial crisis may complicate the economic problems, have resorted to offering a national bonds in five categories will be traded on the market in mid-March (March), $ 1.5 trillion Iraqi dinars, while the imposition of taxes and duties on imported cars of all kinds up to six millions of dinars.

Baghdad: Iraqi Central Bank announced its intention to launch a national bonds in five categories in the middle of this month, pointing out that the annual its interest rate of 6%, between that can be used as collateral for loans and financial facilities, in a further step to judge the Iraqi government 's decision to impose Import duties on cars of all kinds, looking for sources of financing the budget deficit in the country and to secure other sources enables the Iraqi government to confront the financial crisis.

The central bank said in a communication I came across "Elaf" a copy of which he "will launch a national bonds (nominal) on behalf of the Ministry of Finance in nominal terms in 15 months in March 2016, and ends on 15 April in 2016 Basaddarah with five categories (100 thousand dinars, 250 thousand dinars, 500 thousand dinars, and a million dinars, and five million dinars) of $ 1.5 trillion Iraqi dinars. "

CBI pointed out that "those bonds will be sold at a discount interest rate of 6% per annum, and is payable by the Ministry of Finance on 14 March 2018".

And it stipulated that "the banks, as well as provide all citizens purchase orders directly to the Central Bank with a colorful bring a copy of the identity of the Civil Status." He pointed out that the authors "can use these bonds as collateral for loans or facilities, or any transactions require collateral." He also pointed out that it "can be traded on the Iraq Stock Exchange, buying and selling, and are deductible to the public and private banks."

Iraq is seeking to issue an internal national bonds to finance the deficit in the general budget of the country as a result of falling oil prices to below $ 30 per barrel. Founded CBI independent bank under the law issued on the sixth of March / March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, being daily for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies sessions except holidays official in which the Bank stop these auctions.

The Iraqi government relies on oil revenues by more than 90% to meet the chapters of the budget and cover the other part of the collection of certain taxes and border crossings. The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank, on the Keywords, announced plans to start selling bonds worth 7 trillion Iraqi dinars (about US $ 6 billion), the citizens, during the current year, in a move to reduce the fiscal deficit in the country's budget, due to low oil prices in global markets .

He said that the bank "authorized private banks to use 50% of their funds in has, for the purchase of money orders treasury by four trillion dinars (about US $ 3.6 billion), and will issue remittances treasury worth five trillion dinars (about 4.2 billion dollars) and put it to the public."

The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari warned the next prospect inability to pay wages of employees in the month of April in the case of the continuing decline in oil prices, while the comments had Iraqi fears that their country on the verge of bankruptcy actually, especially in light of the war on the organization Daash . 
He pointed out that "there are seven million people earning salaries of Iraq 's total population of 36 million , " noting that " the total amount to be distributed from the monthly salaries of four billion dollars."

Fees on car registration 
and in the second step in search of additional resources for the Iraqi government decided to impose duties and taxes on the import of cars of all types, according to their specifications. The Iraqi government said in a draft decision on the regulation of registration of imported vehicles process for the first time and re - recorded it decided to impose a flat fee restricts the public treasury's account.

According to a draft resolution obtained "Elaf", a copy of the "duties set depending on the vehicle type (car) where imposed on all cars manufactured types by the General Company for the auto industry $ 500 thousand dinars, and the armored car imports, which are defined in the draft decision to (armored), amounting to six million dinars. "

According to the Council of Ministers resolution imposed duties on imported saloon (4 cylinders) the amount of two million dinars, and the saloon (6 cylinder) the amount of three million dinars, and the SUV (6-cylinder) four million dinars, and the SUV (8 cylinders ) the amount of five million dinars, and the SUV (4 cylinders) the amount of three million dinars.

As for the cars pregnancy general, automotive and passenger transport was the decision referred to the imposition of duties on cars download (1-16 tons) in the amount of two million dinars, and the car (Salon Taxi) the amount of two million dinars, and the buses transport passengers (12 passengers or less) the amount of two million five hundred thousand dinars, and on buses transport passengers (12 passengers and above) the amount of five hundred thousand dinars. With fees imposed on trucks and heavy equipment, and construction and agricultural vehicles in the amount of five hundred thousand dinars.

And imposed on the registration of all types of cars manufactured by the General Company for the automotive industry in Iraq in the amount of five hundred thousand dinars fees. He stressed the Iraqi Council of Ministers in the new decision to cancel all the decisions that are contrary to the provisions of this resolution with the exception of imported vehicles for people with special needs, and vehicles imported for the use of police and military operations.

And it gave the three-month deadline for re-registration of vehicles in the traffic circles of the owners and holders who live in provinces that are not organized in a region, and otherwise the reservation is on the vehicle and detained.

Talk about open Trebil crossing 
Iraq is the new modern market and used vehicles and imported head of the Gulf Arab markets, the UAE, Kuwait and private, in addition to Jordan. It had decreased the size of the export of cars from the Jordanian Free Zone, to the Iraqi markets during the first two months of this year by 67%, compared to five years earlier, as seen in 2011 base year.

The number of cars exported from the free zone, to overseas markets during the months of January (January) and February of this year, 5856 vehicles, compared with 17,842 cars were exported in 2011.

And the varying number of exporting cars from the Jordanian Free Zone, during the past five years, reaching in 2012 about 25,625 vehicles, while decreased in 2013 to 17,367 cars, and then also fell to 16,744 vehicles in 2014, while also dropped in 2015 to 10,980 vehicles.

The renewed talk about the importance of open Trebil border crossing between Iraq and Jordan, and was the focus of a meeting Iraq's ambassador in Jordan, Safiya al-Suhail with the Minister of Industry, Trade and Supply Jordanian engineer Maha Ali, where he confirmed Suhail during the meeting that the Iraqi government attaches great importance to re-open the Trebil border crossing, given the strategic importance Iraqi and Jordanian sides. She said that "the closure of the crossing came for security reasons, and that our government is considering to find alternative ways within the territory of Iraq to ensure the flow of traffic."

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum