Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mornings with Archangel Michael DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mornings with Archangel Michael

4 posters

Go down

Mornings with Archangel Michael Empty Mornings with Archangel Michael

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Posted by Statubro at WSOMN:

Mornings with Archangel Michael

Light-bearers, 

I come to bring you tremendous reassurance. Your fortitude is already legendary.  Now, together, let's take the next step.  It is time to expand - further, wider, deeper.  It is the moment to swell your Galactically renowned faith and determination.      

Up until recently, you have worked in pods (a warm nod to our dolphin family, who also speak in today's  New Earth Times).  For your Life Plan and your Earth Mission, you have held the vision of your inner guidance through extreme conditions, and you have been more successful than you yet comprehend.  What is occurring at this time, is that the projects of many such individuals and groups are merging to reveal the even greater Mission.  While some pods have worked with absolute focus on the RV/GCR or other areas of the financial reformation, others have been immersed in turning around the governmental system, the legal system, and so on.

I tell you this with certainty: each of the individuals who formed the groups of transition have had an overriding similarity in character - you all chose to embody deep faith and unwavering perseverance as you carried out your seemingly impossible assignments.  Remember the intricate journey you yourself have come through, which required again and again that you forge on in the face of a reality that said, "No way - what you are envisioning is impossible."  Yet, here we are. You are triumphant.  You await only the final curtain call.

Well, your brothers and sisters have been simultaneously doing the same in other areas of global transformation, and they have been similarly successful!  So as you begin to hear of the surprising events and seemingly outlandish results of their endeavors...keep an open mind.  Do not get bogged down in HOW the miracles will now present themselves to you and to the world.  Decide to trust your human brothers and sisters, for they have proven as valiant, as steadfast and as triumphant as you have been!  You shall see!  We shall dance!

We continue to request that you express your experiences and insights to the Galactic Councils, as you are inspired.  We all work together with you as ONE team, and your input is welcomed and respected.  That said, you are not the same as you once were...you now energetically represent the success of your personal and group accomplishments.  Use this hard gained momentum to expand further.  

Always always keep close the knowledge - so decreed by God - that this story ends in GLORY.  See all unfolding events through that lens along with inner strength of the matrix-defying accomplishments you and your pod have already brought about!  Cheer the accomplishments of other groups as they now appear in your reality. Every detail has been seen to, every detail, and you are held dearly and cherished in the palm of God. 

With the love and devotion of your higher family pouring onto you, 

we wrap you up in our arms and hold your progress steady as Earth reveals the long awaited changes.  Relish it. 

I am your Brother.

Archangel Michael
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mornings with Archangel Michael Empty Re: Mornings with Archangel Michael

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:22 pm

The people on this site are absolutely nuts! omg
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:40 pm

Indeed, and it's getting progressively worse- This isn't the Dinar Daily it used to be,I'll tell you that right now-But then again, I don't know anything, just from what I see, and I don't like what I'm seeing-That is why I'm NOT here that much anymore,always bullshit of some sort-Lies, deception, and dissention, and it isn't going to stop until some of these Guru Idiots are eradicated from here-And it's getting worse all the time-Since 2010, I'll bet some one or other has called the RV/RI at least 500 times-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:32 am

roxy22222222 wrote:The people on this site are absolutely nuts! omg

Yes, the people at WSOMN do seems to have some serious issues.  

We thought the folks at TNT had problems, but nothing compared to the WSOMN loons. 

Maybe if they see how ridiculous they look, it will wake some of them up.  At the very least, it allows people researching Dinar to see what a scam this all is.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:00 am

terbo56 wrote:Indeed, and it's getting progressively worse- This isn't the Dinar Daily it used to be,I'll tell you that right now-But then again, I don't know anything, just from what I see, and I don't like what I'm seeing-That is why I'm NOT here that much anymore,always bullshit of some sort-Lies, deception, and dissention, and it isn't going to stop until some of these Guru Idiots are eradicated from here-And it's getting worse all the time-Since 2010, I'll bet some one or other has called the RV/RI at least 500 times-

Umm those posts are not from this site ... but others ... and if yuou pay attention, no one here takes them seriously ... just sayin ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mornings with Archangel Michael 2805820865  Mornings with Archangel Michael 2805820865  Mornings with Archangel Michael 2805820865  Mornings with Archangel Michael 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:04 am

For such men are false apostles [spurious, counterfeits], deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles (special messengers) of Christ (the Messiah). and it is no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light; So it is not surprising if his servants also masquerade as ministers of righteousness. [But] their end will correspond with their deeds.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mornings with Archangel Michael 2805820865  Mornings with Archangel Michael 2805820865  Mornings with Archangel Michael 2805820865  Mornings with Archangel Michael 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down