Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed

2 posters

Go down

8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed Empty Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:42 am

Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed

Cases and Lawsuits Related to the Dinar

There have been a number of lawsuits involving iraqi dinar, we cover those and related complaints below. We will research each as time permits.

* IF you have not read our page on the 5 Stages of Hype used to sell you on the Dinar, you should check it out!

8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed Lawsuit-notice-pin-smallNOTICE: The FBI asks that you call 877-236-8947 if you feel you’ve been mislead into buying Iraqi Dinar. They want to hear your story! Letters have been sent to the court asking the court to give back money that was acquired in the raid – the feds can tell you more about this!

Case #1 – USA vs Sterling Currency Group, Ty Rhame, James Shaw, Carole Laurette Shaw, Frank Bell. The complaint, concerning Money Laundering, also mentions Sterling Funder (owned by Sterling’s attorney David Lilenfeld with Tyson Rhame and James Shaw), GID Partners, Isolveit.Com (registered to Sterling Funder’s VP of Product Management), and many more. This lawsuit was filed after Husam Tayeh brought up Money Laundering in their amended complaint against Sterling Currency Group.

Case #2 – USA vs Dinar Corp Inc, Husam Tayeh and MyMonex – This complaint was filed after Sterling discussed registration in their response to Husam’s lawsuit.

Case #3: Dinar Corp Inc Lawsuit Complaint Review – Husam Tayeh is a Dinar Dealer who owns Dinar Corp, Inc. (DCI) and filed a lawsuit against Sterling Currency Group.

Case #4: Sterling Currency Group Lawsuit Complaint Review – Sterling sued me for $5 million and I counter-sued them for $20 million. Check out my adbusive litigation letter to Sterling’s attorney David Michael Lilenfeld and look at the exhibts I provided the court. Also, check out my email to Tyson Rhame and his hostile response!

Case #5: Virginia A. Burdette – complaint to avoid and recover fraudulent transfer.

Case #6: This is a Defamation Complaint / Lawsuit filed against Tamer Deniz and was dismissed shortly after.

Case #7: Stefano Grossi Consulting – Stefano Grossi was hired to create the website to sell iraqi dinar to investors. In court, he told the Judge “I didn’t lie, I told the truth but at times I didn’t tell the truth”. He committed misconduct in court and lost the case!

Case #8: Pigott Law vs BH Group and BH Group Indictment

Case #9: This U.S. Army Major was charged with Smuggling Iraqi Dinar out of Iraq.

Case #10: USA vs Anthony Renfrow Plea Agreement – and learn why he ran with the Plea agreement.

Case #11: FBI Seized these assets from Tyson Rhame’s home and Sterling Currency Group – additional case

Do you know of a case / lawsuit that is related to dinar dealers or dinar itself? If so, please leave a comment and let us know!

Cease and Desist Orders and more…

State of Alaska Order 15-1449-C Final Cease and Desist Order Imposing a Civil Penalty against Sterling Currency Group, LLC.

7. In the course of the same examination, the Department determined that Respondent acquired GID Associates, Inc. (“GID”) (gidassociates.com) on September 20, 2013, but failed to disclose this acquisition to the Department and register GID.
Emergency Order 2015-014 to Cease and Desist Activity and to Suspend License of Sterling Currency Group, LLC

2. On June 3, 2015, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) executed a search warrant against Sterling and Ty Rhame (Rhame), Sterling’s founder. While executing the search warrants, FBI agents raided both Sterling’s offices and Rhame’s home.

https://www.iraqidinar.org/iraqi-dinar-lawsuits-reviewed/

8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

8 - Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed Empty Re: Iraqi Dinar Lawsuits Reviewed

Post by Ponee Tue May 10, 2016 10:36 am

Ponee
Ponee