Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

3/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

3/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

3/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:35 am

Guru 8Ball: IMO the RV = the Iraqi paraliment seated in power.  Since this is a global event they are waiting on the Demcratic Iraq.  Otherwise this was all for nothing.  According IMF, UNSC, WTO….etc this is a chance for ….IMO …..become stronger then any other country in the mid east.  Being the first democracy, no oil nation has every been a democracy.  How ironic that Iraq will be the stable country in the middle east.

Guru Nighthk11: 
But at this point I see it as a matter of timing to coincide with CBI completing requirements for IMF and inclusion into WTO.   Drop dead date is 18 March. 
The RV when released will be inclusive worldwide- not just in one place it will however be seen in Iraq first as this is really for them not us.  The news will travel from east to west on the wires

Guru Frank26: BELIEVE ME I HAVE LOTS OF CONNECTIONS AND BELIEVE THIS I DO NOT WANT TO TRICK YOU - WE ARE CLOSER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE... THIS IS IN THE BIBLE THAT THIS IS BABYLON RISING... Iraq is considered the most safest middle eastern country...the authors made Iraq a peaceful nation... the summit is to meet there due to it being safe..... the oil is $104 so they don't get all the oil money just part but even at $110 the Iraq dinar has no excuse that its not at a higher value.... The IMF is in charge of Iraq right now...
Frank says his thanks to everyone...Frank sings amazing Grace and Je'sus sings the spanish version

Debtarheelgirl ends the conference call with the closing prayer.

Guru Delta:  The most important hook ups with Iraq's banks are all ready - we have Shabibi already and desiring from the green light to go ahead and implement this plan... THe US Treasury there now for 1 month now... what are they doing? We have 15,000 IQD's about to be given to the people...right now they are worth $14 and why not it given out - THEY ARE WAITING FOR SOMETHING...

Guru RichQueen:  The point of no return has been passed! Things have occured that would be IMPOSSIBLE if the RV weren’t in place. And I am not talking about theories. Be happy – we are RICH!!!!! 
But from what I have heard previously, it’ll be somewhere between the base rate of 3.22 and 6.18. That post earlier about Iraq not having the funds to support an RI at 3.22 is WRONG.  I have said over and over as to the exact time I don’t know. BUT WE WILL SEE IT THIS WEEK BEFORE FRIDAY. Probably tomorrow!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

3/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 3/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Ssmith wrote:Guru 8Ball: IMO the RV = the Iraqi paraliment seated in power.  Since this is a global event they are waiting on the Demcratic Iraq.  Otherwise this was all for nothing.  According IMF, UNSC, WTO….etc this is a chance for ….IMO …..become stronger then any other country in the mid east.  Being the first democracy, no oil nation has every been a democracy.  How ironic that Iraq will be the stable country in the middle east.

Hmmmm ... five years later and they've got ISIS controlling part of the country, Maliki was forced out of office, and Shabibi was forced out of the CBI.  Not too stable if you ask me.

Guru Nighthk11: 
But at this point I see it as a matter of timing to coincide with CBI completing requirements for IMF and inclusion into WTO.   Drop dead date is 18 March. 
The RV when released will be inclusive worldwide- not just in one place it will however be seen in Iraq first as this is really for them not us.  The news will travel from east to west on the wires

18 March of what year?

Guru Frank26: BELIEVE ME I HAVE LOTS OF CONNECTIONS AND BELIEVE THIS I DO NOT WANT TO TRICK YOU - WE ARE CLOSER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE... THIS IS IN THE BIBLE THAT THIS IS BABYLON RISING... Iraq is considered the most safest middle eastern country...the authors made Iraq a peaceful nation... the summit is to meet there due to it being safe..... the oil is $104 so they don't get all the oil money just part but even at $110 the Iraq dinar has no excuse that its not at a higher value.... The IMF is in charge of Iraq right now...
Frank says his thanks to everyone...Frank sings amazing Grace and Je'sus sings the spanish version

Debtarheelgirl ends the conference call with the closing prayer.

Unless nobody could imagine less than five years I'd say we weren't closer than we can imagine.  Peaceful nation?  When was that?  

Guru Delta:  The most important hook ups with Iraq's banks are all ready - we have Shabibi already and desiring from the green light to go ahead and implement this plan... THe US Treasury there now for 1 month now... what are they doing? We have 15,000 IQD's about to be given to the people...right now they are worth $14 and why not it given out - THEY ARE WAITING FOR SOMETHING...

Maybe the US Treasury was there to  .... oh, I don't know .... train the Iraqis on how to manage and modernize their currency system?

Guru RichQueen:  The point of no return has been passed! Things have occured that would be IMPOSSIBLE if the RV weren’t in place. And I am not talking about theories. Be happy – we are RICH!!!!! 
But from what I have heard previously, it’ll be somewhere between the base rate of 3.22 and 6.18. That post earlier about Iraq not having the funds to support an RI at 3.22 is WRONG.  I have said over and over as to the exact time I don’t know. BUT WE WILL SEE IT THIS WEEK BEFORE FRIDAY. Probably tomorrow!

Iraq doesn't have the funds to support 1 cent, let alone 3 dollars.  That's why it's still less than 1/10 of a penny five years later.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

3/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 3/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Snow Cat Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Wow! This could actually be a current post....it reads just the same! How in the world have they been able to play this for years??? Amazing.  Rolling Eyes
Snow Cat
Snow Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:28 pm

Snow Cat wrote:Wow! This could actually be a current post....it reads just the same! How in the world have they been able to play this for years??? Amazing.  Rolling Eyes

That's the whole point.....  to show people just exactly how little has changed in the last five years.  Not a thing!  The lies continues; just some of the names & faces change.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum