Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations

Go down

National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations Empty National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:42 pm

National Alliance declares, "refusing exclusivity" political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and calls for peaceful demonstrations 25566

Besides the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi meeting with leaders of the National Alliance in Rayaheen Karbala hotel downtown

The National Alliance, on Sunday, refusing uniqueness of any faction of the political decision and take up arms in the capital Baghdad and other provinces, as called for peaceful demonstrations and abide by the law in specified places to protect it, said his support for the reforms and the ministerial change, called by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

He said the National Alliance, in a statement received (long-Presse) a copy of "The National Alliance leaders held today a meeting in the holy city of Karbala," noting that "the National Alliance, stressed his support for the reforms ministerial change, called by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, go out in order to provide the best for the Iraqi people. "

National Alliance and added that "While we reaffirm our support and the support of the reforms, the National Alliance rejects the uniqueness of any faction political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and other provinces outside the framework of the state."

He called the National Alliance in his statement to "peaceful demonstrations and abide by the law in the places specified by the security agencies to enable them to perform their duty to protect the demonstrators and the security of citizens in general and to prevent any attempt to exploit other motives graduating from the framework calls for reform and the fight against corruption."

He said the National Alliance, "We look forward to further cooperation between our people to overcome the challenges facing Iraq, notably the fight against gang terror Daash," calling to "mobilize all efforts for the liberation of lands and cities usurped and restore stability to it, and stand as one behind the fervent fighters Hama home-makers and victories. "

http://goo.gl/ngbBao

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum