Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them.

+18
wb4ukl
dinarling77
Catherine
mvgteam
COguy
SBM0601
gillsdinar
sncpitts
msirishlady
HawOki
Wolfe_really_knows
revalued824
HealthScans
Najm93
crich
Blessedby
marmee
TheAdvantageSystems
22 posters

Go down

THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. Empty THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them.

Post by TheAdvantageSystems Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:15 pm

She said someone put out mis information...WHY ?

MotorCityGuy] FYI..I just talk to the V.P at my local Chase Bank in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Sarah Grosch will glad to help open more non-interest bearing accounts, call for appointment if possible, direct number at bank she said I could give out, 248-601-2621. Sarah can arrange for private meeting with the #1 private banker for Chase in all 50 states for you post RV that works with their branch (and all Chase Bank customers). This private banker (her name is Nina) is licensed in all 50 states. Sarah has informed me when the IQD rate goes "live" they will be notified, and she will call me ASAP!

TheAdvantageSystems

Back to top Go down

THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. Empty Re: THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them.

Post by marmee Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Chase in my area will also cash me in. THe personal banker there has my cell # and she has a few other folks who are invested also...she will call me as soon as the rate goes live on her screen at her desk...I can cash in and open accounts at the same time...

marmee

Back to top Go down

THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. Empty Re: THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them.

Post by Blessedby Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Am I understanding correctly that this is FALSE & Chase Bank "WILL NOT BE CASHING OUT IQD?"
Blessedby
Blessedby

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:23 pm

I'm in Michigan as well & my Chase Bank uses the same company line that they do not deal in IQD. But strangely enough most of them have Dinar. So as I've seem across the board...some banks acknowledge it & some don't, even within the same type of banks ie. Chase, Wells Fargo, etc.

but at least now I know who (bank) to contact if I still have a problem after RV occurs! Go RV!!

I'm in the F.H., W Bloomfield, Novi, Commerce Twp areas.

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:27 pm

I just called them and was told that they DO NOT deal with the Iraqi dinar!!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. Empty I just called the Chase Number Given

Post by HealthScans Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:29 pm

I just called the Chase Bank number that was given on this site and spoke with a "Mike". He said this is wrong information. He said they will not be doing anything with the dinar after post RV.

He said it takes about 20 minutes to set up an non-interest bearing acct and I can do that the day I get the money.

He also stated they do not sell or buy dinars and will not be handling it after the RV.

Strange!

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by revalued824 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:32 pm

I just think it is funny that some banks have "pre-programmed" their 'worker bees' to state that they "do not and will not be dealing with Iraqi Dinar"...aren't they going to be sorry when we bring our investments to other banks?!!

crybaby
revalued824
revalued824

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfe_really_knows Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:35 pm

how much is it to open a none interest account threw her?

Wolfe_really_knows

Back to top Go down

Post by HawOki Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:59 pm

TheAdvantageSystems wrote:She said someone put out mis information...WHY ?

MotorCityGuy] FYI..I just talk to the V.P at my local Chase Bank in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Sarah Grosch will glad to help open more non-interest bearing accounts, call for appointment if possible, direct number at bank she said I could give out, 248-601-2621. Sarah can arrange for private meeting with the #1 private banker for Chase in all 50 states for you post RV that works with their branch (and all Chase Bank customers). This private banker (her name is Nina) is licensed in all 50 states. Sarah has informed me when the IQD rate goes "live" they will be notified, and she will call me ASAP!

confused i called the chase main branch here in the DFW TX area (downtown) and they advised me that once the IRAQI DINAR is a tradeable currency or revalues that any chase branch will be able to exchange us.....alot of misinformation apparently :(
HawOki
HawOki

Back to top Go down

THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. Empty v.p. chase bank in A.H.,BLOOMFIELD AND THE REST OF SOUTHEAST MICHIGAN

Post by msirishlady Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:21 pm

HHI MOTOR CITY GUY,

LET ME GET THIS "RIGHT" CHASE BANK'S PRIVATE BANKER IS NINA AND SHE IS ABLE TO FACILITATE CASH-IN OF IQD IN ALL OF CHASE'S BANK?

MS IRISHLADY

msirishlady

Back to top Go down

Post by sncpitts Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Why deal with them if they are going to be a pain in the tailend?? I rather deal with people who are more willing to work with me
sncpitts
sncpitts

http://www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:25 pm

4:22 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BBOY--INCORRECT INFO--I OPENED MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM LAST MONDAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:38 pm

I've spoken with a manager at a Chase in my town who is also an investor. No problem cashing in. I would ignore whoever told me that and talk to someone else

Back to top Go down

Post by gillsdinar Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Real simple,if you got 1,000,000 dinar at 1.0 they are going to want that $$$$$ they will cash you in!!
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by SBM0601 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:08 pm

crich wrote:I'm in Michigan as well & my Chase Bank uses the same company line that they do not deal in IQD. But strangely enough most of them have Dinar. So as I've seem across the board...some banks acknowledge it & some don't, even within the same type of banks ie. Chase, Wells Fargo, etc.

but at least now I know who (bank) to contact if I still have a problem after RV occurs! Go RV!!

I'm in the F.H., W Bloomfield, Novi, Commerce Twp areas.

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

My Brother is in Warren and is looking for a site to cash in as well. If you have any to share i would love to know so I can tell him. TY
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Post by COguy Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Who cares what they say prior to the RV??? I think most would figure out by now that it DOESN'T matter what they say before the fact (RV)

COguy

Back to top Go down

Post by mvgteam Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:31 pm

My Chase bank said they will cash in when it becomes recognizable as a currency again. But at this time, no they don't deal in IQD. Very Happy
mvgteam
mvgteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:48 pm

My Chase awhile back said yes but recently said no. There is a bank that is not one of the top 4 and they do not sell it but are perfectly fine with my Dinar dealer wiring them them $$$ and are not worried about it being suspicious or whatever so I am good to go unless one of the banks around here sees the light and can match my dealer's price then maybe I will cash in there and help our state's crappy economy Smile

Last edited by Catherine on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Najm93 wrote:I just called them and was told that they DO NOT deal with the Iraqi dinar!!!!

After the RV, call them back and tell them that since they appear to not have a clue, you will not be doing business with them!

HealthScans wrote:I just called the Chase Bank number that was given on this site and spoke with a "Mike". He said this is wrong information. He said they will not be doing anything with the dinar after post RV.

He said it takes about 20 minutes to set up an non-interest bearing acct and I can do that the day I get the money.

He also stated they do not sell or buy dinars and will not be handling it after the RV.

Strange!

Ditto to above.

Wolfe_really_knows wrote:how much is it to open a none interest account threw her?

If you have enough ($250k+) to warrant opening this type of account, why would you care how much? It's the only way to have your deposit insured.

KCmana wrote:4:22 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BBOY--INCORRECT INFO--I OPENED MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM LAST MONDAY

Nice Try, but do you really think we believe OKIE posted this himself?

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wb4ukl Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Well, you'd better ask how long the govt has to pay you bakc for your fdic insured acct in the case of the banks failure. Last time I heard , they had 99 years to pay you back...hmmmm Just repeating what I was told.

wb4ukl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:30 pm

wb4ukl wrote:Well, you'd better ask how long the govt has to pay you bakc for your fdic insured acct in the case of the banks failure. Last time I heard , they had 99 years to pay you back...hmmmm Just repeating what I was told.

It's worth while to spend some time learning about offshore banking, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Dinarling77

YES it was okie in the chat room that said that. ONE TIME was there someone who faked an okie post supposedly and everyone has questioned all his comments since then that are posted. jeez......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drcarolyn Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:07 pm

TheAdvantageSystems wrote:She said someone put out mis information...WHY ?

I just called this number and the guy said this was false information and this number shouldnot have been given out.

drcarolyn

Back to top Go down

Post by sncpitts Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Sounds like he wants us all to call him!
sncpitts
sncpitts

http://www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gridkeeper Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:11 pm

This is most assuredly not news.
Nearly all the banks say that.
They don't want to be bothered with a million telephone calls.
As we have been told repeatedly: When it RV's you can be sure most all of them will be clamoring for the dough.

gridkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by gridkeeper Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:14 pm

...in the meantime, keep your arms and hands inside the bus until it comes to a complete stop.

hanghead really?

gridkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by gridkeeper Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:42 pm

wb4ukl wrote:Well, you'd better ask how long the govt has to pay you bakc for your fdic insured acct in the case of the banks failure. Last time I heard , they had 99 years to pay you back...hmmmm Just repeating what I was told.

Not True: http://consumerist.com/2008/07/if-my-bank-collapses-how-long-before-the-fdic-pays-up.html

"When can I expect to receive my money?
Federal law requires the FDIC to make payments of insured deposits "as soon as possible" upon the failure of an insured institution. While every bank failure is unique, there are standard policies and procedures that the FDIC follows in making deposit insurance payments. It is the FDIC's goal to make deposit insurance payments within two business day of the failure of the insured institution.

Note: Some deposits that require supplemental documentation from the depositors, such as accounts linked to a formal written trust agreement, funds placed by a fiduciary on behalf of an owner such as a deposit broker or deposits placed by an administrator of an employee benefit plan may take a little longer. The timing of the completion of the deposit insurance determination is based solely on the depositor providing the documentation needed by the FDIC to determine insurance coverage."

gridkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:23 am

Najm93 wrote:I just called them and was told that they DO NOT deal with the Iraqi dinar!!!!

THIS CHASE BANK NOT TO CASH IN DINAR...I called them. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum