Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why?

Go down

Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? Empty Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why?

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:41 am

Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why?

Close central Baghdad completely cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and why? 1457076186_iraq-police-655x360
BAGHDAD / Hassan Shammari:

Security forces closed on Friday in central Baghdad completely, and cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone, while a security source attributed these actions to secure the demonstrations that called her the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, today.

The source said in alone for "Sky Press," "The security forces tightened security measures against the backdrop of demonstrations that called her the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, today," explaining that "the security forces cut off all roads leading to the Green Zone and closed central Baghdad fully" .

And announced that the Baghdad Operations Command on Friday, for the lack of any official approval for a demonstration near the opposite intersection to the gate of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, and as pointed out "armed Thacdat" belonging to some of the followers of the Sadrist officials blamed them of responsibility for any security breach or damage to public and private property .

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced Thursday (3 March 2016), directed by the demonstrators, and as pointed out he would try to participate the demonstration, "despite death threats", he stressed that entering "red zone" Not this week.

He called the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, in the (February 29, 2016), the people of Baghdad to demonstrate at the gates of the Green Zone, and the sons of the provinces before the provincial councils, and among the committee supervisor will determine the time of the demonstration, he stressed the need that the rally not be customized region of without other

http://skypressiq.net/13467

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum