Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Pumpers Are Back I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Pumpers Are Back

+4
MarcusCurtis
FS4Enthusiast
Toby1
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

The Pumpers Are Back Empty The Pumpers Are Back

Post by MarcusCurtis Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:39 pm

Perhaps the most popular page that Sam I am ever wrote for his blog was called The Pumpers. This page listed many of the pumpers. It showed pictures of them all and it revealed all the crazy things they are known for in the dinar community. This page became a reference for many people, and it received many views. When Sam shut his blog down the page went with it.

Now the page is back and it is reposted on Iraq Currency Watch! It is also updated. More information about some of these guys was added. Bruce (from the big call) was added. More recent pictures were added. This page will be updated on a regular basis. Hats off to Sam i am for all his hard work.

So check out The Pumpers page and see what all these guys really look like.

http://iraqcurrencywatch.com/the-pumpers-92411/

Listen to the Podcasts on Iraq Currency Watch

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

"Facts are stubborn things" -John Adams
MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://iraqcurrencywatch.com

Back to top Go down

The Pumpers Are Back Empty Re: The Pumpers Are Back

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Well, Hells Bells Marcus!  All you had to do was ask.  We have that one posted on here about 12 times at least ! LOLOL  It is a favorite of ChevySteve's!  GuruDebunker liked that one also.  I really miss GuruDebunker.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Your right Ponee, I should have asked. This page is going to be expanded and updated with new information and photos. My guess is that has probably already been done over here. It is good to have the information on both sites. That way these guys can know the community is going to get them for their very bad pumping skills.

I am getting ready to record more commercials for our Podcasts. We want to do one to promote Dinar Daily. I am glad we combined forces. If you have any ideas or requests about this let me know.

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:20 pm

I didn't mean ask permission, I just meant we  could have gotten the  information  for you.

Yes, I am glad we have teamed up also.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:32 pm

Ponee wrote:I didn't mean ask permission, I just meant we  could have gotten the  information  for you.

Yes, I am glad we have teamed up also.
I know what you meant, you could have got the additional information which would have saved some time. This is Sams post and I think he already had what he added. but we probably still need the information on all the new gurus out there. We have both been out of the loop for a while.

That being said I welcome any additional information from the guru hunters. Just post it in the comment section. I appreciate all that Dinar Daily does. They are playing a huge role in stopping all the BS!

MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:16 pm

Glad this PUMPERs List was mentioned again  I had never seen it  Thank you!  Is there a list also of the good intel providers... Cause I am totally lost in who to believe.

DEBtarheel wrote a nice piece today https://www.dinardaily.net/t51964-your-time-is-coming?highlight=your+time+is+coming
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:55 pm

There is an informal list of pumpers in a sticky topic here: https://www.dinardaily.net/t44557-have-you-ever-wondered-how-many-dinar-guru-s-there-are

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Pumpers Are Back 2805820865  The Pumpers Are Back 2805820865  The Pumpers Are Back 2805820865  The Pumpers Are Back 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:11 pm

kenmor wrote:Glad this PUMPERs List was mentioned again  I had never seen it  Thank you!  Is there a list also of the good intel providers... Cause I am totally lost in who to believe.

DEBtarheel wrote a nice piece today on chronicles.

Sad to say but there is no such list. In order to make a list we need Good intel Providers.

MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Thanks Kevind53

MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:49 pm

Thanks Marcus and Sam I Am for the pumper section.
Marcus, is there a search on your site where  you could type in a pumper name and it will re-direct you?
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:35 pm

kenmor wrote:Is there a list also of the good intel providers... Cause I am totally lost in who to believe.

DEBtarheel wrote a nice piece today  https://www.dinardaily.net/t51964-your-time-is-coming?highlight=your+time+is+coming

I'd start with John Jagerson.  If you need more after that, let me know.

As far as Deb goes:

Making investments based entirely on faith is ridiculous.  Staying in investments based entirely on faith is even worse.  "We know we're going to be millionaires because we KNOW IT IN OUR KNOWER" is not sound investment advice.  "we can sense it, we can feel it" is not sound investment advice.

The best thing you could do right now is sell your dinar back to a dealer and stick it in a mutual fund.  I like Vanguard.  They, like all of them, provide you with proven performance histories on their funds.  You will notice that nowhere on a mutual fund prospectus do they say things like "You know it in your knower that this is a good mutual fund because you can sense it and feel it."   They actually provide historical data.  Crazy, I know, but they do.

DEBtarheel is most certainly NOT a "good intel provider."

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:36 pm

MarcusCurtis wrote:
kenmor wrote:Glad this PUMPERs List was mentioned again  I had never seen it  Thank you!  Is there a list also of the good intel providers... Cause I am totally lost in who to believe.

DEBtarheel wrote a nice piece today https://www.dinardaily.net/t51964-your-time-is-coming?highlight=your+time+is+coming
Sad to say but there is no such list. In order to make a list we need Good intel Providers.

Rofl, good post Marcus.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:53 pm

Deb is right about one thing.  Her time IS COMING and coming quick.  She can run, but it's too late to hide. 

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:00 am

Toby1  "Thanks Marcus and Sam I Am for the pumper section.
Marcus, is there a search on your site where  you could type in a pumper name and it will re-direct you?"

The site does not have anywhere near the content that Dinar Daily has. So there is no need of a search engine yet. Maybe I should install one. All you need to do is click on the Sam i am archives at the top and you will see all the posts regarding these gurus. Check out The Pumpers page to get a look at these guys and see their history.

MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:45 am

Marcus,
The easier the better for those we send to your site.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:29 am

Thank you Marcus and FS4 for your info - it is appreciated! If you have more honest sites please keep them coming!  What is your opinion on Mnt Gt.   I know he/she/it has alter egos and a lot of personality flaws etc........but I still find his posts the most real and believable info out there?  And I wonder now about Dr. Clarck being the alter ego because he said RV before March 22nd and Mosul was cleared out and yesterday in MG's post he said ..no sooner than mid April and Mosul is not done????
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:13 am

kenmor wrote:Thank you Marcus and FS4 for your info - it is appreciated! If you have more honest sites please keep them coming!  What is your opinion on Mnt Gt.   I know he/she/it has alter egos and a lot of personality flaws etc........but I still find his posts the most real and believable info out there?  And I wonder now about Dr. Clarck being the alter ego because he said RV before March 22nd and Mosul was cleared out and yesterday in MG's post he said ..no sooner than mid April and Mosul is not done????

Just follow the money....

https://www.dinardaily.net/t41573-just-who-is-mountain-goat#237710

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:43 am

A year ago the goat was pumping this just as hard as Tony ... and she/he is still pumping it. just being more subtle about it. Just go and review the goat's archives, if you can stand that much blah, blah, blah ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Pumpers Are Back 2805820865  The Pumpers Are Back 2805820865  The Pumpers Are Back 2805820865  The Pumpers Are Back 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:51 pm

Toby1 wrote:Marcus,
The easier the better for those we send to your site.
ok toby1

Just for you I added a search option to the site. It should load with every page. Let me know if there are issues with it and I will try to resolve it.

Thank you for your feed back

MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:53 pm

kenmor wrote:Thank you Marcus and FS4 for your info - it is appreciated! If you have more honest sites please keep them coming!  What is your opinion on Mnt Gt.   I know he/she/it has alter egos and a lot of personality flaws etc........but I still find his posts the most real and believable info out there?  And I wonder now about Dr. Clarck being the alter ego because he said RV before March 22nd and Mosul was cleared out and yesterday in MG's post he said ..no sooner than mid April and Mosul is not done????
Just Follow Ssmith's link to learn all about the garbage spewing goat

Last edited by MarcusCurtis on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:32 pm

Yes I do know all about MG and his alter egos...I have read his blogs for 3+ years now. But lost my interest when he started bashing dinarians and other gurus.  He acts like a women who has hormone issues....lol... I can not stand his mocking  and  calling dinarians toothless crackheads  stupid  etc......He is very narcissistic, lies about who he is with all the soupy hubby and meine kinders blah blah blah, I understand that you want to keep your privacy I understand that totally and do not mind that at all but cut the Bavarian BS. He has called the RV or a window for a RV as he calls it Wink  many many times himself but does it in a little more safe way than all the other pumpers. And so far has not been correct either. Copies and pastes a lot but that saves me time doing research.  And I still think between the wolfies , Tank, Frank, etc....MG still has the "best" info out there that makes some sense!
I am getting REAALLLLY annoyed by all these other so called intel, the name of God, Mary, Aliens,, Gosts, you name it is being used to hype up this RV.  I just can not understand that there are people like this who enjoy taking people for a ride!   That is what I believe needs major justice!!!!!  There are some sick people in this world!!!!!  Sad really.  But there is Karma and I believe it that!   Let them go......the time of justice WILL come!

Last edited by kenmor on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:36 pm

Ssmith wrote:

Just follow the money....

https://www.dinardaily.net/t41573-just-who-is-mountain-goat#237710

Another one is this one where they called the RV, but now is still waiting for it after all these YEARS...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t44502-from-2013-mtn-goat-s-contact-at-the-imf-said-it-rv-d-the-cbi-let-it-go-already

The Pumpers Are Back 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:17 pm

I know........soooo annoying but we get wiser over the years of abuse about the RV happenings!!!  uuuhhhh.   I can not count the times that I did the victory dance happydance LOL....and then the NO why? .!  I do not even get excited anymore when I read that stuff or get messages from friends that it is about to go down!.....When I am AT BANK exchanging is when I will jump for joy....   Still have hope, something has to happen if you look at the big picture globally, do not know what!!!!  But hey,,,we are living in exciting times!   And on the bright site...I learned a LOT about the world economy.....never thought I would find that interesting!
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:28 pm

kenmor wrote:I know........soooo annoying but we get wiser over the years of abuse about the RV happenings!!!  uuuhhhh.   I can not count the times that I did the victory dance happydance LOL....and then the NO why? .!  I do not even get excited anymore when I read that stuff or get messages from friends that it is about to go down!.....When I am AT BANK exchanging is when I will jump for joy....   Still have hope, something has to happen if you look at the big picture globally, do not know what!!!!  But hey,,,we are living in exciting times!   And on the bright site...I learned a LOT about the world economy.....never thought I would find that interesting!

I think everyone has learned a little something along the way...

:winky winky:

The Pumpers Are Back 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:26 am

kenmor wrote:I know........soooo annoying but we get wiser over the years of abuse about the RV happenings!!!  uuuhhhh.   I can not count the times that I did the victory dance happydance LOL....and then the NO why? .!  I do not even get excited anymore when I read that stuff or get messages from friends that it is about to go down!.....When I am AT BANK exchanging is when I will jump for joy....   Still have hope, something has to happen if you look at the big picture globally, do not know what!!!!  But hey,,,we are living in exciting times!   And on the bright site...I learned a LOT about the world economy.....never thought I would find that interesting!
I can really relate to this. The only good thing about the dinar is that it provided me with a basic education in economics. Its just to bad that this education was underwritten by the school of hard knocks.

False hope makes the heart sick. We have all learned about that.

MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum