Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

+4
happywelshguy
greenlight
zerhourwriter
openmind
8 posters

Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by openmind Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:27 pm


Many of us including our own Okie have been victims of bad information. So I would like to as an important question which can't be disinfo.

We have been told by "people" that before the Chinese RVd they took out a full page ad in the NEW YORK TIMES saying no RV. Smoke n Mirrors as we call it. So does anyone have a link to this???

This is the Chinese RV:

The official currency of the People's Republic of China (PRC) is Renminbi (meaning in Chinese: "people's currency"). The People's Bank of China, the PRC's monetary authority, issues the Chinese currency. The official ISO 4217 abbreviation of China's currency is CNY, but it is also abbreviated as "RMB". Colloquially, the Chinese currency is also called Yuan and Kuai.

During the previous decade, Mainland China's Currency was pegged to the U.S. dollar at 8.28 RMB. On July 21, 2005, it was revalued to 8.11 per U.S. dollar, following the removal of the peg to the U.S. dollar. The revaluation resulted from pressure from the United Stated and the World Economic Council



Furthermore, we heard that Kuwait also put out an ad saying they were not going to RV before they actually did. Can someone prove this with a link?

This is proof that Kuwait RV-d: http://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-24/news/mn-1395_1_kuwaiti-banks

SO IF ANYONE HAS PROOF OF THESE SMOKE IN MIRRORS ADS, IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. BECAUSE WITHOUT THIS, FOR ALL WE KNOW, EVEN THE INTEL SAYING IT WILL RV IS A DISTRACTION.

GO RV!

THANKS.


*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:04 pm

LOL... UHHHHH, I think YOU just got sucked into the "smoke n mirrors" distraction. LOL. Who cares what Kuwait and China did. It may go down like them and it may not. History only repeats conclusions, NOT the exact scenarios.


zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by greenlight Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:13 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:LOL... UHHHHH, I think YOU just got sucked into the "smoke n mirrors" distraction. LOL. Who cares what Kuwait and China did. It may go down like them and it may not. History only repeats conclusions, NOT the exact scenarios.

His point was that we have been told over and over again that our dinar will RV just like Kuwait did. The problem, not only as his articles point out, is that the Kuwaitis were not allowed to do anything in their own dinar for 7 months. What they had prior to the invasion is what they had after. So they neither gained money nor lost money.. They exchanged what they already had for the new dinar currency at the same exchange rate before as after.
There may have been uncommon instances where some may have accumulated more Kuwaiti dinar during the occupation, but this was not the norm for the Kuwaiti citizen.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 67
Location : Canton, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by openmind Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:19 pm

greenlight wrote:
zerhourwriter wrote:LOL... UHHHHH, I think YOU just got sucked into the "smoke n mirrors" distraction. LOL. Who cares what Kuwait and China did. It may go down like them and it may not. History only repeats conclusions, NOT the exact scenarios.

His point was that we have been told over and over again that our dinar will RV just like Kuwait did. The problem, not only as his articles point out, is that the Kuwaitis were not allowed to do anything in their own dinar for 7 months. What they had prior to the invasion is what they had after. So they neither gained money nor lost money.. They exchanged what they already had for the new dinar currency at the same exchange rate before as after.
There may have been uncommon instances where some may have accumulated more Kuwaiti dinar during the occupation, but this was not the norm for the Kuwaiti citizen.

Thanks. Additionally, I'm not saying the RV will go down in the same way that the other ones did. Im asking for the links to the intel which says that ads were taken out in newspapers before the currencies RVd stating that they wouldn't RV?

If anyone can shed light on this, please do so. thank you

Surely someone knows?!?!

*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by happywelshguy Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:10 pm

I'm not sure why your asking this question.

Does it really matter?...

The Iraqi Dinar, RV, is totally different from China and Kuwait

Different times (and times change)

Different circumstances (and circumstances change)

One simply doesn't corrulate, with the other

bounce

openmind wrote:
Many of us including our own Okie have been victims of bad information. So I would like to as an important question which can't be disinfo.

We have been told by "people" that before the Chinese RVd they took out a full page ad in the NEW YORK TIMES saying no RV. Smoke n Mirrors as we call it. So does anyone have a link to this???

This is the Chinese RV:

The official currency of the People's Republic of China (PRC) is Renminbi (meaning in Chinese: "people's currency"). The People's Bank of China, the PRC's monetary authority, issues the Chinese currency. The official ISO 4217 abbreviation of China's currency is CNY, but it is also abbreviated as "RMB". Colloquially, the Chinese currency is also called Yuan and Kuai.

During the previous decade, Mainland China's Currency was pegged to the U.S. dollar at 8.28 RMB. On July 21, 2005, it was revalued to 8.11 per U.S. dollar, following the removal of the peg to the U.S. dollar. The revaluation resulted from pressure from the United Stated and the World Economic Council



Furthermore, we heard that Kuwait also put out an ad saying they were not going to RV before they actually did. Can someone prove this with a link?

This is proof that Kuwait RV-d: http://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-24/news/mn-1395_1_kuwaiti-banks

SO IF ANYONE HAS PROOF OF THESE SMOKE IN MIRRORS ADS, IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. BECAUSE WITHOUT THIS, FOR ALL WE KNOW, EVEN THE INTEL SAYING IT WILL RV IS A DISTRACTION.

GO RV!

THANKS.

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by 2KingsKids Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Considering that these events have been referred to frequently, having documented links would give the references more substance.

I am not able to research this. If someone with more skills than I can (and will), it would be appreciated. Thanks!

2KingsKids
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by dinarling77 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:23 pm

2KingsKids wrote:Considering that these events have been referred to frequently, having documented links would give the references more substance.

I am not able to research this. If someone with more skills than I can (and will), it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Don't know why you need substance, those were years ago and there were not a whole lot of people involved as in the IQD, plus there were no OKIES around back then to report the news. Do you not use Google?
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 608
Join date : 2011-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by openmind Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:37 pm

dinarling77 wrote:
2KingsKids wrote:Considering that these events have been referred to frequently, having documented links would give the references more substance.

I am not able to research this. If someone with more skills than I can (and will), it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Don't know why you need substance, those were years ago and there were not a whole lot of people involved as in the IQD, plus there were no OKIES around back then to report the news. Do you not use Google?

Im asking because the very same people who are giving us intel are also being honest and telling us that some of what they are hearing is disinfo. I just wana make sure that the smoke n' mirrors "theory" is not disinfo as well.

Furthermore the Chinese Currency had an RV back in 2005. Peace

*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by silvertongue Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:44 pm

I understand what you are saying. Most of these people have their head stuck in the sand so naturally they don't. Dont waste your time looking for links. Why would a country announce whether they would or would not RV? Makes no sense.

silvertongue
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by openmind Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:34 pm

silvertongue wrote:I understand what you are saying. Most of these people have their head stuck in the sand so naturally they don't. Dont waste your time looking for links. Why would a country announce whether they would or would not RV? Makes no sense.

Okie stated in the conference call a while back this was the case. Thats where the whole smoke n mirrors thing started!

*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by happywelshguy Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:52 pm

I understand what you are saying, however, i'm pretty sure that you are just wasting your time, trying to see if something is relevant or, not.

The majority of information (to date) has been found to be incorrect and in most cases that "Intel" has been provided, through "Dis-information," many, many, times over.

I think that you are trying to "Push a Boat with a Rope" ie: "A waste of Valuable Time and Effort."

JMHO, of course.

bounce


openmind wrote:
dinarling77 wrote:
2KingsKids wrote:Considering that these events have been referred to frequently, having documented links would give the references more substance.

I am not able to research this. If someone with more skills than I can (and will), it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Don't know why you need substance, those were years ago and there were not a whole lot of people involved as in the IQD, plus there were no OKIES around back then to report the news. Do you not use Google?

Im asking because the very same people who are giving us intel are also being honest and telling us that some of what they are hearing is disinfo. I just wana make sure that the smoke n' mirrors "theory" is not disinfo as well.

Furthermore the Chinese Currency had an RV back in 2005. Peace
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by openmind Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:01 pm

happywelshguy wrote:I understand what you are saying, however, i'm pretty sure that you are just wasting your time, trying to see if something is relevant or, not.

The majority of information (to date) has been found to be incorrect and in most cases that "Intel" has been provided, through "Dis-information," many, many, times over.

I think that you are trying to "Push a Boat with a Rope" ie: "A waste of Valuable Time and Effort."

JMHO, of course.

bounce


openmind wrote:
dinarling77 wrote:
2KingsKids wrote:Considering that these events have been referred to frequently, having documented links would give the references more substance.

I am not able to research this. If someone with more skills than I can (and will), it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Don't know why you need substance, those were years ago and there were not a whole lot of people involved as in the IQD, plus there were no OKIES around back then to report the news. Do you not use Google?

Im asking because the very same people who are giving us intel are also being honest and telling us that some of what they are hearing is disinfo. I just wana make sure that the smoke n' mirrors "theory" is not disinfo as well.

Furthermore the Chinese Currency had an RV back in 2005. Peace

No sir, not looking to be futile. Just looking for clarity. If this too is disinfo, then what of the entire investment in the first place? Im only asking, I do believe and lord knows I need this as much as the next guy. Peace be upon you.

*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by dinarling77 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 pm

openmind wrote:
dinarling77 wrote:
2KingsKids wrote:Considering that these events have been referred to frequently, having documented links would give the references more substance.

I am not able to research this. If someone with more skills than I can (and will), it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Don't know why you need substance, those were years ago and there were not a whole lot of people involved as in the IQD, plus there were no OKIES around back then to report the news. Do you not use Google?

Furthermore the Chinese Currency had an RV back in 2005. Peace

What is your point? 2011 minus 2005 = 6 (I believe that qualifies as "years ago").
And few of us (John Q Public) would know anything about the IQD were it not for the very people who you seem to be asking to provide you with proof. Some of the "Gurus" of the IQD were around for the other 2 rv's, but do you realize how much the Internet has changed in 6 years? This tool (chat rooms) were not widely available then. PEACE back atcha
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 608
Join date : 2011-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by happywelshguy Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Peace Be With You Also..

I hope that you find what your looking for and that it's helpful

bounce


openmind wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:I understand what you are saying, however, i'm pretty sure that you are just wasting your time, trying to see if something is relevant or, not.

The majority of information (to date) has been found to be incorrect and in most cases that "Intel" has been provided, through "Dis-information," many, many, times over.

I think that you are trying to "Push a Boat with a Rope" ie: "A waste of Valuable Time and Effort."

JMHO, of course.

bounce


openmind wrote:
dinarling77 wrote:
2KingsKids wrote:Considering that these events have been referred to frequently, having documented links would give the references more substance.

I am not able to research this. If someone with more skills than I can (and will), it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Don't know why you need substance, those were years ago and there were not a whole lot of people involved as in the IQD, plus there were no OKIES around back then to report the news. Do you not use Google?

Im asking because the very same people who are giving us intel are also being honest and telling us that some of what they are hearing is disinfo. I just wana make sure that the smoke n' mirrors "theory" is not disinfo as well.

Furthermore the Chinese Currency had an RV back in 2005. Peace

No sir, not looking to be futile. Just looking for clarity. If this too is disinfo, then what of the entire investment in the first place? Im only asking, I do believe and lord knows I need this as much as the next guy. Peace be upon you.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:24 pm

openmind wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:I understand what you are saying, however, i'm pretty sure that you are just wasting your time, trying to see if something is relevant or, not.

The majority of information (to date) has been found to be incorrect and in most cases that "Intel" has been provided, through "Dis-information," many, many, times over.

I think that you are trying to "Push a Boat with a Rope" ie: "A waste of Valuable Time and Effort."

JMHO, of course.

bounce


openmind wrote:
dinarling77 wrote:
2KingsKids wrote:Considering that these events have been referred to frequently, having documented links would give the references more substance.

I am not able to research this. If someone with more skills than I can (and will), it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Don't know why you need substance, those were years ago and there were not a whole lot of people involved as in the IQD, plus there were no OKIES around back then to report the news. Do you not use Google?

Im asking because the very same people who are giving us intel are also being honest and telling us that some of what they are hearing is disinfo. I just wana make sure that the smoke n' mirrors "theory" is not disinfo as well.

Furthermore the Chinese Currency had an RV back in 2005. Peace

No sir, not looking to be futile. Just looking for clarity. If this too is disinfo, then what of the entire investment in the first place? Im only asking, I do believe and lord knows I need this as much as the next guy. Peace be upon you.

happywelshguy seems to get it and no one else does.

The points are these.

The circumstances surrounding Iraq and Kuwait and even China are different.

If you had done YOUR OWN RESEARCH you would have clearly seen this.

Gurus talk out of their butts all the time. STOP BELIEVING THEM. Nothing they say should influence what you do with your money... am i talking to children here?

Why would you base a financial decision off of what a person, whom you never met nor will said person give you his real name or tell you where he gets his information and have been wrong time and time again, said?????!!!!!!! It's insanity

So they lied about the Kuwait stuff. What did you expect? You did the research so what does it tell you? That kuwait did not rv at that time. They just cam out with a new currency and traded 1-1 with the old. But WHY DID THEY COME OUT WITH A NEW CURRENCY??? Because of all the stolen dinar that was out there! C'mon dude. It's right in front of you and you are still looking for it. Now you know that what Kuwait did is NOTHING like what IRAQ is doing. The Kuwaiti "RD" was a unofficial one.

With a little more research you will find that the Kuwaitis fled there country when Iraq invaded AND they were trading KWD for USD at retiredly low rates. But this was a person to person trade. Kuwaitis traded with Americans and Indians and Filipinos for USD and other currencies because Kuwaitis felt that there KWD was going to always be worthless from that point forward. They were wrong. And those Americans and Indians and Filipinos made out like bandits. Also the MANY soldiers (not just Iraqi, wink wink) stole a bunch of KWD form the banks and that made THEM rich when the trade-in occurred.

Like I said earlier. You are worried about the wrong stuff. Yes you were lied to and you believed it! Smoke n Mirrors 101.

Now wake up! And do real research instead of waiting for gurus to lie and then try to verify there lies... lol how old are you?

This RV will happen and it has NOTHING to do with what ANY "guru" has done or said. Study the IMF, the CBI, the UST and the picture becomes painfully clear. Learn about global market trends and procedures and then you wont have to believe stuff like, (my personal favorite) "Stop going to the CBI website because you guys are slowing down the RV!!!!"

I'm sorry about the aggressiveness of my post. But if you are invested in this then you are about to be a very rich person... and nothing is more dangerous than a rich person that have the wrong mindset. Get into the "Self-made man" mindset and out of the "but he said/she said" mindset. Its childish.

And Kuwait RV'd in 2011. But no one mentions that???

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: Kuwaiti & Chinese RV: Fact or Fiction?

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:17 am

zerhourwriter,

No need to be condescending to openmind when he has only tried to show the truth instead of all the BS spread about this investment. Why be so rude? Not everyone in this investment will take the time to understand or research anything. They take what they are told at face value, even after being in it for years. Just look at how much is just repeated over and over even when the truth is put in front of them, they still ignore it and repeat the BS.

At least openmind was tryin to HELP, unlike your post which is nothing but nasty.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum