Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green

Go down

Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green Empty Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:51 am

Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green MUKTADA-500x281

BAGHDAD / obelisk: called the cleric Muqtada al -Sadr, on Monday, the people of Baghdad to demonstrate at the gates of the Green Zone, and the sons of the provinces before the provincial councils, and among the committee supervisor will determine the time of the demonstration, he stressed the need that the rally not be customized region of without the other . Sadr said in a statement I followed 'obelisk', he 'after I touched you in Tahrir Square ,obedience, organized and up unified patriotism, Behold , I Astnhikm again and I am confident that you and Bhbkm to Otunkm for a mass demonstration specific to the inhabitants of Baghdad , of all regions', noting that' this time will not be in Tahrir Square ,but in the nearest place (red zone) I mean green, but not on their doors - way blessed this at a time determined by the committee supervising the demonstration. " He said al- Sadr, the Committee members' are Dear brothers Hazem al - Araji , and Sheikh Salah al - Obeidi and Sheikh Muhannad Ghraoui Sheikh pro - Asadi and activist Ahmed Abdul Hussein ', adding that' demonstrations in the provinces will be all in his province and in front of the provincial council that this demonstration are in Ospoekm this as peaceful of it is angry hoping to hear your voice , who are trying to ignore the protesters as a threat, and what was the voice of the people threat but is the voice of the right. " he continued chest 'I encourage you to Teksoa the same image that was a beacon of pride and honor I. In Tahrir Square, and I hope that this event will not be a dedicated region of no other people are all over the lover of reform and Bagd corruption', stressing 'that all be demonstrations in Baghdad and the provinces at the same time and the time to reach the message is clear to everyone. " the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr took part in last Friday (February 26, 2016), a demonstration rally participants exceeded half a million demonstrators in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad, while threatening chest to enter the heavily fortified green Zone in Baghdad to restore the rights of ' the oppressed' of 'corrupt'.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green Empty Re: Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:53 am

Sadr, the Special Instructions to demonstrate in front of the Green Zone and provincial councils next Friday

Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green 2.14568344752060509894

Observer news / Baghdad 
 Commission emphasized the demonstrations problem of cleric Moqtada al - Sadr on a peaceful demonstration in the demonstrations scheduled exit at the invitation of the chest at the gates of the Green Zone in Baghdad next Friday.According to the Commission 's instructions ,according to a statement received / observer news /, a copy of it, that " are the slogans of national and uniform, none of which was unrelated to the fighting and ethnic and sectarian, but the sons of one people of one nation, and not to raise any image, logo or banner is the Iraqi flag. " the Committee also called for" maintaining the peace and security of the demonstration in full cooperation with the security services and maintain public property, and be demonstrations in the provinces near the provincial councils and the building of the province, while in Baghdad ,near the walls of the green Zone. " the Committee on the chest on the " full coordination with the loyal civilian activists to their homeland. " identified" the date of the demonstration next Friday at half past three o'clock in the afternoon in the pan Iraq, with an emphasis on the participation of all the districts and sub ​​- districts in their provinces centers. " the Committee stressed on" the participation of all segments of Iraqi society in all its factions and factions, and not to wear absolutely uniform and not to carry any kind of weapon, in full compliance with the directives and instructed the Central Committee overseeing the demonstrations ".the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr, called yesterday to get out a demonstration rally next Friday at the gates of Baghdad 's green Zone , which includes the most prominent government headquarters and diplomatic missions. he warned al- Sadr, last Friday, broke into the green Zone, said : " today we are on the green walls, tomorrow people will be where to regain the rights of the corrupt and evil - doers. " he said his word in front of tens of thousands of his followers who came out a demonstration tidal last Friday in Tahrir Square in Baghdad that" the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, today at stake, especially after the people were roused, and still Mentvdha and stays Mentvdha "

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green Empty Re: Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:54 am

Liberal: Our paper reformist integrated 100% and formed a committee to lead demonstrations

Sadr calls for demonstrations in front of the green 78

Special - balances News
Liberal bloc confirmed on Tuesday that an invitation cleric Moqtada Alsdrelltazahr in front of the Green Zone, a real and not just a threat to the government, indicating that he was forming a special committee to lead the demonstration.
The MP said the bloc Abdul Aziz Dalimy L / balance News /, that he "will demonstrate in front of the Green Zone, next Friday, according to called him Moqtada al-Sadr, has been the formation of a committee to lead the demonstration and organized properly," pointing out that "al-Sadr thanked the protesters in Tahrir Square the discipline to demonstrate peacefully and to maintain calm. "

He said Zalmi, "Reform Project launched by al-Sadr integrated 100% paints a clear policy for Iraq, where there was never any official position so far on our negotiations with the political blocs, and that the Iraqi street is will determine the blocks you want real reform than others." .

He noted that "the reformist papers launched by al-Sadr previously and met with government officials on them merely by giving promises just any will ignore them and adoption because they approach papers reform called for by the government, but al-Sadr did not touch anything from these promises, therefore it has increased the size of the problems and challenges, forced to recent mode with political figures and well-known Academy of fairness and efficiency in how to manage the affairs of state and draw a real strategies and address the problems. "
He said, "This paper is placed on real controls and can not be lost but are dealing with all the challenges facing Iraq at all levels have dropped welcomed broad public, but unfortunately have not received a politically welcome to now."
It is said that the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, called on the demonstrators who turned out in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad to Ptzepehrthm continue until the end of the 45-day period granted to the government to achieve radical reform, while vowing the implementation of further steps in the absence of a reform.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum