Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat

5 posters

Go down

Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat Empty Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat

Post by chilimama Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:28 am

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 

1h ago

AGAIN.....DC HAS STATED SO MANY TIMES....THIS IS THE LARGEST FINANCIAL TRANSACTION IN THE HISTORY OF MAN....DOES ANYBODY SERIOUSLY BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY READ?

1h ago

THIS IS SO FAR ABOVE OUR PAYGRADE? THERE HAVE BEEN MANY THINGS THAT WERE RIGHT.....WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ARE BUT WE WILL NEVER KNOW ALL THE FACTS

1h ago

WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS TAKE A STEP BACK AND TAKE IT ALL IN AND SEE WHAT MAKES SENSE...THAT IS WHAT TNT HAS ALWAYS TRIED TO DO FOR YOU

BLENDER - THEY ARE JUST FINE! WE ARE ALL WAITING WITH YOU.....WHEN IT HAPPENS, WE WILL ALL KNOW IT. UNTIL THEN....LEARN WHAT YOU CAN....ESPECIALLY THE THINGS THAT YOU WILL NEED AFTER THIS HAPPENS AND DON'T RELY ON ANYONE YOU MEET ONLINE FOR YOUR FUTURE OR YOUR FAMILY LEGACY

EVERYONE HERE HAS BEEN HERE ALMOST 3 YEARS.......WHILE WE ALL GET DIFFERENT INFO....NOTHING REALLY MATTERS TILL IT HAPPENS AND THEN WE WON'T CARE

1h ago

THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW WITH RUSSIA, SYRIA, IRAN ETC....DO YOU THINK THAT IS NOT PERTINENT TO A GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET?

SIT BACK....RELAX....PUT YOUR SEAT BELTS ON AND ENJOY THE RIDE.....COULD BE OVER AT ANY TIME AND NOTHING WE DO OR SAY WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN ANY SOONER....THE IMPORTANT THING IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO AFTER THE FACT!

Kudos to folks in chat that saved this and reposted so I saw it when I cam in chat !!!

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat Empty Re: Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:38 am

Since when did Pam start using question marks?

Why isn't she on the calls?

Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat 3508649203 Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat 3508649203 Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat 3508649203 Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat 3508649203 Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat 3508649203

Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat Empty Re: Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat

Post by mightyoak Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:49 am

DC has all the answers, the information is above his paygrade and tnt has been there for you all along.
As he stated in his information, never believe anyone on the internet.  You are absolutely correct DC, and you are at the top of the list.  You have never been correct in anything you have said or typed, or all these people would have RV'd by now.  I am curious why you are not pumping people to buy more dinar as this could happen at any moment.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:06 pm

AB?  I thought she disappeared when her paycheck went to jail.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:25 pm

Levitations wrote:AB?  I thought she disappeared when her paycheck went to jail.

I HIGHLY DOUBT IT WAS AB, MOST LIKELY IT WAS RAYRAT USING HER OLD ACCOUNT.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:29 pm

chilimama wrote:ALREADY BLESSED wrote 

1h ago

AGAIN.....DC HAS STATED SO MANY TIMES....THIS IS THE LARGEST FINANCIAL TRANSACTION IN THE HISTORY OF MAN....DOES ANYBODY SERIOUSLY BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY READ?

Certainly not from you ...

1h ago

THIS IS SO FAR ABOVE OUR PAYGRADE? THERE HAVE BEEN MANY THINGS THAT WERE RIGHT.....WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ARE BUT WE WILL NEVER KNOW ALL THE FACTS

You've never had any facts. I do know this one, you are a liar and a fraud, and it's just a matter of time till you join your buddy where you belong.

1h ago

WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS TAKE A STEP BACK AND TAKE IT ALL IN AND SEE WHAT MAKES SENSE...THAT IS WHAT TNT HAS ALWAYS TRIED TO DO FOR YOU

Actually TNT has always tried to fleece the sheep ... and conn the gullible.

BLENDER - THEY ARE JUST FINE! WE ARE ALL WAITING WITH YOU.....WHEN IT HAPPENS, WE WILL ALL KNOW IT. UNTIL THEN....LEARN WHAT YOU CAN....ESPECIALLY THE THINGS THAT YOU WILL NEED AFTER THIS HAPPENS AND DON'T RELY ON ANYONE YOU MEET ONLINE FOR YOUR FUTURE OR YOUR FAMILY LEGACY

Especially not any of the liars and frauds here.

EVERYONE HERE HAS BEEN HERE ALMOST 3 YEARS.......WHILE WE ALL GET DIFFERENT INFO....NOTHING REALLY MATTERS TILL IT HAPPENS AND THEN WE WON'T CARE

1h ago

THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW WITH RUSSIA, SYRIA, IRAN ETC....DO YOU THINK THAT IS NOT PERTINENT TO A GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET?

In a word ... Yes. It has nothing to do with it.

SIT BACK....RELAX....PUT YOUR SEAT BELTS ON AND ENJOY THE RIDE.....COULD BE OVER AT ANY TIME AND NOTHING WE DO OR SAY WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN ANY SOONER....THE IMPORTANT THING IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO AFTER THE FACT!

Why have you been served? Or did they just bring you in for questioning?

Kudos to folks in chat that saved this and reposted so I saw it when I cam in chat !!!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat 2805820865  Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat 2805820865  Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat 2805820865  Already Blessed - Already Blessed - March 1, 2016 In The Morning (Was it really AB or Rayrat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:21 am

I think everything that dc ever said was all bull, especially his military contacts.  Seems like he never got any real information as all the dinar information was above his paygrade.  Wonder if he was higher than an E-4?  with a lot of BS.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum