Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16

5 posters

Go down

TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 Empty TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:48 pm

R:  Good afternoon, TNT Superfantastic Family.  Welcome to Marvelous Monday, February 29, 2016!  Last day of the month.  Leap year.  Well, where do we go from here?  What’s the information?  Well, as you received in tweet message, it says rumors galore, and anything and everything is out here floating.  And some of it probably true to form, and some of it probably no way in God greens earth is that going to take place.  But you decide on that, because those are the, the rumors that are floating around.  I’m not even going to deal with them, I’m just going to share with you the information we have to be information, intel, and not selected rumor that’s running all around the stratosphere.  Well, let’s see, where we were?  From the weekend we had banks expecting to see you on Friday, some even had anticipated seeing you early Saturday morning.  Then we had some that started mobilizing late Sunday evening to prepare for some of you today.  And the reason I say some of you is because that’s private exchanges that there are, engaging in, to my understanding this week from the different banking sources.  That being, you know, their own client base.  It could be, I, I don’t know this, but it could be some group activity that they’re starting to process groups.  It could be any one of us!  We just have to wait and see how that unfolds until the full-scale public release pops out.  Then that means any of us and every of, every one of us at any given time.  But until then, it’s look like there’s selected activity as this process moves.  Why that is, I don’t know.  You’ll hear a lot of rumors on why that’s taking place in that manner, and I call them rumors because it’s he-said-she-said stuff, and unless you’re getting it from a direct source, I treat that as a rumor.  That could be true, could be just somebody’s interpretation of what they think is going on.  So that’s where we are with, as far as my understanding, information on this side.

Now on the other side, it gets even more interesting.  But I think we’re narrowed down the bottom line for it.  Information has come to me from both sides.  Over the weekend I get the information that pretty much says all the salaries are paid, everybody’s caught up, paid.  There’s articles out that you all are reading that, that says pays thousands over here, fourteen thousand over there, twenty thousand over there.  There’s different reports where it’s in the thousands of, of pays taking place.  But yet when you talk to the man on the street, the citizen on the street, this morning information coming to me from citizens on the street because it’s from more than one, and what are they saying?  They’re saying folks are still planning to demonstrate this upcoming Friday like they did this past Friday and still talking about taking it into the Green Zone.  When you start to look at this, wait a minute, one information says all salaries, everybody’s caught up, all pays are in place, hundreds of thousands of folks paid, but yet you’re hearing people on the street saying, “We’re still going to demonstrate on Friday.”  But then they also made another statement.  I’m gonna use it in my own words, naturally, but you, this is the message that I received from there.  “They try to pacify us by paying us this little money.”  So when I receive that, when I receive the other information of all pays are caught up, they’ve paid everybody, thousands, it’s in the, you know the thousands and thousands of numbers of pays, and then you hear the comments, “They’re going to pacify us with this small amount,” so I’m thinking now the argument isn’t you, you need to pay me, the argument now looks like you’re not paying me enough or at the right rate.  So I’m thinking that might be the, the argument of the citizen over there now.  Not so much fund my card and pay me money, but pay me at the rate that you promised to pay me at.  Because the television screen has been reporting new value, purchasing power in the coming days your money is gonna be worth more.  So I’m thinking now that that might be what, what their main fight is, not that they haven’t received any money.  Because the reports are saying pays have been made, but if folks are still at an argumentative state, it’s, well what are you arguing about?  You got paid, but then when one or two says “that little amount”, that takes me to the rate, that that’s what they’re addressing now is they, they want the promised rate that they were promised, this increase in purchasing power of, of their money.  Now that’s me drawing my conclusion because of the information that has come to me, getting both sides of the information as fresh as this morning and then trying to make it make sense.  Because if the, if the sources are telling me all the salaries are paid and if the news articles are saying salaries are paid in the multitudes of thousands, then it doesn’t make sense that the citizen would stand in the street and say, you know, “We want our money, you’re not paying us!”  But if you’re not paying us what you promised, that is a different statement, a different economic reality.  That just might be the case!  That kind of makes sense.  

So while we wait for the 1st of the month to see if they’re going to follow through with all the rest of the expectations of revalued currency, new rate, all everything that we all have been looking forward to, we’ll see what unfolds throughout the coming hours and the coming days of this week, all the while knowing and acknowledging that rumors are going to be running like nobody’s business between right now this morning, the rest of today, and probably all through tomorrow.  So receive everything with a bit of caution, and don’t take anything at face value.  At least flip it over and see what’s on the underside.  Just a word of caution.  

Okay, let me take a few questions in the Q&A section, talk to a few of the members, and we’ll see how our Monday unfolds!  Let’s see, mriles.  “Hi, Ray.  What are your sources saying about the info that last night the ping went around the world to all of the Central Banks, even the Rothschild banks?”  Okay, what are my sources saying?  Nothing.  None of my sources have made any reference to that, so wherever you got it from, you just have to go back to them and let them give you further information on it.

ShayJay:  “Hello, Ray!  Could you please discuss if we don’t RV by March 1, what are the ramifications, if any, for not getting it completed in time?”  I don’t know of any ramifications that are supposed to happen if they don’t have this completed by March 1, I just know that what I had been receiving was information coming from out of Iraq that they wanted to get it done by March 1.  Any possible ramifications come from other sources, so I have no knowledge of what a ramification may be for them not getting it done by March 1.

bigdraft:  “Ray, if this comes in the middle of the night, will you be sending out a tweet or wait ’til morning?”  All depends on if I’m awake or not.  And I’m sure if it comes out in the middle of the night, certain people will call me to wake me if I’m not awake.  But whenever I get it, bigdraft, it go, it’s goin’ out the minute, of course, if they give me authorization.  Because there may be a possibility that I may get information and then they say, “Sit on it until 7 a.m. or whatever.”  I will honor that request, but I’m assuming the information will come to me and it will be in effect right then so I can go ahead and put it out right then.  Let’s see.  “Also, could this go past the 3rd of March in your, in your heart of hearts?”  Anything could happen!  I can’t regulate that, so sure it could go past the 3rd of March.  It could go past any date that you want to put out there, because I really don’t know.  I don’t control it, and I don’t think anybody else that, that you normally would hear from is going to be controlling it either, so.  That’s the best that I can go with you on that information.  

Let’s see here, I’m trying to read these incoming messages that distracted me for a second.  All right, let me see.  Next question, oh this is a real big one, Tndr, T-n-d-r.  I’m just going to take part of yours, and that other part I’m just going to leave it right there because I need to correct some of it.  “Your beefiest latest intel shared, if I heard you correctly”—which I don’t think you did—“said on Friday that a banking source or two of yours informed you there are 800 numbers.”  Well sure, the banks have 800 numbers already.  They have a number to use.  Now, I don’t know if it’s going to be the same one when they’re ready to receive us or not.  I never did get that distinction from them.  So yes, they have an 800 number.  “And then on Sunday a.m. chat, a member, when a member called, you stated that some Iraqi employees got paid at a new rate.”  No, I didn’t say at a new rate, I just said they, all of the salaries were caught up.  That was me telling you then that the information came to me that they, they paid everybody, they caught them up.  But it, we, they would not say what rate, so that remained to be seen.  Okay, “Also, I’m not sure which days you mentioned IQD is showing up on screens with RV next to it.  We know you prefer not to share unless you are very sure or have triple-verified info.”  Okay, I missed the question there, what the question was supposed to be.  Okay, the rest of it does move into sensitive-type information that I…and I’ll just pass on the rest of that question.  

LoneWolf:  “Have any groups been processed yet, say like Reno or the Admirals group?”  I’m going to say no only because I have been instructed that they have not from people who say that they stay in touch with these people, with their key people.  And since they tell me know, I believe that.  Of course, I have not personally contacted the Admirals group to ask them are you or are you not, and I don’t need to when other people have that type of access and they just tell me what’s going on.  So from our understanding and the information we receive, no they have not been processed yet.  

Eaglemommy:  “What will be your processing for vetting private practice wealth managers and certified financial planner people who may initially be strangers to you?”  Track record will be the process.  Will look at their track record, referrals, and see what the referrals have to say.  

fweman:  “Question, will you referring, will you be offering instructional classes post-RV?”  Yes, sort of, kind of, but not for a long time.  Question 2, “Is it normal for trust companies to charge a yearly maintenance fee if, for the trust packages?”  Some do and some don’t.  I guess it all depends on the service provider and what you are asking of them to perform on an un, continuing basis.  I have no idea what the average yearly fee would be.

Smooth asks, “Does the 90 days starting March 1 have anything to do with the UK parliamentary vote out of the EU on June?”  I don’t really know, never really spent time looking at that and trying to figure that out.  Other people are on top of that 24/7, so I guess we’ll just go based on what they say and then time will tell!

elderjb asks, “Ray, if the RV isn’t announced by the 1st of March with Iraq in compliance, can the other countries whose currencies are supposed to be in the first basket get this done without Iraq?”  I assume so.  They may not want to, but I don’t see any reason why they could not go ahead and do that.  And there may be some, some factors there that I haven’t look at, ‘cause I don’t really hang out in that neighborhood.

Okay.  PAPITO3891424 asked, “Are your sources telling you that the Zim will not be part of the currency basket when the RV occurs?”  No!  Sources are very much indicating it will be a part of that basket.  

ladybugred:  “With the bank appointment time being limited, would it be wise to wait until second appointment to discuss interest rates one expects the bank to give you when finances are kept in that bank?”  Let’s see.  With the bank appointment time being limited, okay, sure if it’s limited then if that’s the process they just want you to, you know, drop and roll.  Drop your currency, deposit it, and roll on out!  Come back in a few days later and talk to your appointed person to do all of those particulars that you want to do.  So that would be the time to discuss those if it’s a drop-and-roll situation.  And I don’t know exactly what it’s going to be.  We, we hear different variations, but until it’s showtime, we really won’t know until you get in there.  Or when you make your appointment, rather, ‘cause I think you’ll know before you actually show up.  But when you call to make your appointment, they can answer those types of questions of it’s going to be drop and roll, you know, you just drop it and roll out, come back at a later time, or if they’re going to give you time to negotiate those types of things while you’re there on your initial visit.  So we’ll just have to wait and see how that unfolds.  

Okay, I’m gonna hear from a few members, and they can readdress some of your questions and, hmm…all right, let me go to this, 512.  Hey.

C:  512.  Good afternoon, Ray.  I’m, I know you’re superfantastic, we could skip the preamble.  You already answered…

R:  Yes, sir.

C:  …my question, so I’m going to relinquish the floor to the next caller.  Thanks very much.

R:  All right.

C:  Have a great day.

R:  Okay, thank you, sir.  All right, you, too.  281.  281.  610.

C:  Good afternoon, Ray, thank you for taking my call.  

R:  Hey!

C:  Have you been able to pay the bill yet?

R:  Oh, it’s you!  Yes.  Thank you, sir.

C:  Oh, good!  Good!

R:  Yes.

C:  So you were able to (inaudible).

R:  Yeah, ‘cause we’re, because we’re, yeah we’re here, so that meant that the, that bill got taken care of ‘cause we’re talking today.

C:  All right.

R:  And they provide this very service that we’re utilizing, so, so we’re good.

C:  Fantastic.  And folks, just remember these calls aren’t free.  Ray’s still here bringing us the information, so for those of you who are working and who can, remember to go to www.tntsuperfantastic.com, make a donation today so that Ray will be here on Wednesday and Friday later this week and all continue to get the information that we get.  Ray, thanks for all that you do.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Negotiate, negotiate…

R:  Yes, sir.

C:  …negotiate, and Raleigh, Raleigh, Raleigh, ‘cause I want to come get some of that good North Carolina barbecue at that family restaurant with y’all.

R:  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  You’re welcome, have a great day.

R:  You know, you guys are gonna owe this gentleman a, a debt of gratitude when, when the dust settles, because that’s one marked difference that I’m sure you all see between me running this and Tony running it, and with Pam assisting, ‘cause she’s, she’s on…I don’t know what we would call this, administrative relaxation, ‘cause she’s still working, but there’s certain things she’s, she’s not pushing like she used to.  And, and one of it is the, getting the bills paid.  Now, she’ll still send them to me and say, “This bill needs to be paid,” but you know, I kind of work a little bit different than Tony does.  It’s like we’ve been down this road enough now that folks know what the deal is, and we may casually remind you, but I, I won’t keep bringing it up.  I said, “Well, we’ll be here as long as folks want us to be here.”  But, so I may slip up and like, “Hey, well, service is about to cut off!”  And you may say, “Why weren’t you asking for money?”  I don’t think about doing that, I, I’m just getting this job done here.  So you’re gonna owe this gentleman a debt of gratitude, ‘cause him doing it is really kind of reminding some of you.  And I do appreciate him even though we’ve never asked him to do that, so apparently he’s passionate about that.  So thank you, sir, ‘cause you’re kind of like a reminder for me.  But I’ll think about it when it’s bill-paying time, and then if there’s not enough money, we just shut it down and say, “Well, it ran its course!”  Anyway, let me hit one or two more callers real quick.  865.

C:  Hi Ray.

R:  Good afternoon.

C:  Appreciate your taking my call.  Thank you very much, and thank you caller 610.  We keep hearing that essentially Iraq has done everything that it’s been asked to do, yet we know now that Prime Minister Abadi is attempting to form a new government to get things a little bit more inclusive and not have all the sectarian fights.  How essential is it that the new government be in place before we can expect to see the RV being triggered?

R:  I have no idea.  

C:  Okay.

R:  We have not heard any reference of government position being important with, with this wrapping up.  Now I, I’ve heard reference to something else being important to it wrapping up, but that won’t be discussed, but there’s been no mention of government positions being vital for this thing to process through.  So if it is, I have no idea, but I don’t think that it is because it hadn’t been mentioned to us as far as what we were being informed of what was important, if that makes sense.

C:  Somewhat.  If I could have a clarification of that “something else that cannot be discussed” that you just kind of slipped in there.  Can you give us any idea when you might be able to discuss that with us?

R:  When it’s no longer important.

C:  And is it something that is more pertaining to Iraq or the overall situation?  Can you even share that with us without jeopardizing (inaudible)?

R:  Pertaining to Iraq.  

C:  Pertaining to Iraq?

R:  More pertaining to Iraq.  Yeah, because these are Iraqi decisions that we’re talking about right now, so I would say more pertaining to Iraq with, with them moving forward, finalizing, doing things, from my understanding, from the information that I have received.

C:  ‘Cause there, there are also things, and this I suppose would be within the, the rumor sector, that, that it really, that a lot of the things that are happening in Iraq, really it, it’s nice to know and it may be kind of a diversionary things of the left hand is doing this but it’s really the right hand that we need to be watching?  And I was curious whether or not we need to be starting to watch more of the right hand, the overall world situation and not be paying quite so much attention to what’s happening in Iraq.  What’s your opinion on that?

R:  Probably so, but, but take in, take into account, now, that they think differently than we Westerners thing, or I’ll say me.  They think differently than I think.  If I’m running a country and my citizens are on the brink of revolt because of something that I’m not doing, and if it’s not within my power to do it, or if I can bring a scapegoat into the process to calm the citizens, I would very much do that and say, “We’re, we’re trying to do this and the world want,” you know, whatever, to, to get it off of me.  Maybe they don’t want to do that or maybe that’s not the case, but I’m just sharing with you how I would be reacting if that were the case.  If it was a worldwide economic situations, that’s what I would tell my people.  “I know what you want from me, but I can’t give it to you yet because the stars haven’t lined up properly, and as soon as the stars line up I’ll, I’ll give it to you.”  That’s taking heat off of me as a, as a leader of, of a country if they’re putting the heat on me wanting things that I’m not giving them.  And especially if I have the capability to give it to them.  So, you know, this is a, it’s a, a tight walk anyway that you look at it when you are a government trying to run a country, because there’s certain things your citizenship needs to know, there’s certain things that they want to know, and then there’s certain things they should never know in order for you to effectively run your country.  That’s just the way that I see that, because everybody can’t be involved in the decision making.  As long as it’s for the betterment of the, of the citizenship, that’s what you allow your government to do, make those cisions, decisions for you.  So it’s kind of tricky.

C:  Indeed.  Well, appreciate it, and thank you for walking that tightrope on our behalf as well.  And with that I’ll bring to a close saying Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and negotiate, negotiate, negotiate.  And again, thank you so much for the call, and may this be the last call!  That would sure be nice.  Appreciate it.  Thanks.

R:  It sure would!  Okay!

C:  Have a good one.

R:  All right, bye-bye.

C:  Bye-bye.

R:  Okay, guys, we’re gonna wrap this one short.  I didn’t notice, I didn’t put the notice out it was gonna be a short call, and I’m glad I didn’t because I’d wind up behind here an hour or longer, but I’m gonna wrap this one up.  It was a good, short session.  Hopefully there’ll be a need to come back today and talk about some other things moving us forward, and if not, as new information comes out, and if it’s, if it’s, I deem it information that needs to go out, I will tweet it out to you sometime throughout the, the latter course of the day if we get certain types of information that I’m looking forward to receiving, or we would just love to have a call!  So I’m, to the bank people, we would appreciate a head’s up on what you think you might do.  I won’t hold you to it, and I’ll even make a promise right here on this call, twenty thousand people listening, I won’t tell the membership if you don’t want me to, but I sure would appreciate a head’s up just to have an idea of which way we’re going, what to expect, because the rumors are out here and they’re flying left and right, up and down, and circling all around, and it’s getting a lot of people in a tailspin, confused emotions, this way, that way, and of course it’s not my job to correct any of that, but at the same token I don’t want to be contributing to it in any way.  So we would appreciate any information that you deem appropriate to get to us in your manner, in your way, and I’ll gladly receive it whether it’s a telephone call, email, express mail, you choose the median of communication; I’ll be accommodating.  That being said, let’s enjoy the rest of this Marvelous Monday.  Looking forward to some great things happening, and do your best that you can to receive all of what’s being put out there except whatever you feel reasonable to accept.  Hold on!  This ride’s coming to an end sometime, and I hope very, very soon.  I do believe! 

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 Empty Re: TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16

Post by Chaz Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:30 am

Obviously he's hanging himself every time he speaks,it also goes along with the other gurus as well.
So time will tell,I hope the newbies see this & acts upon it,we as veterans of this RV SCAM understand,but we must be concerned about others as well,to explain,& be kind to the newbies,even after the veil is lifted off there eyes, which I pray for. I do appreciate everyone on this site.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 Empty Guru web sites , currency dealers

Post by Chaz Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:02 am

In the past 2 years I have seen a pattern in the gurus websites,including a particular site that puts on all or almost all the dinar guru predictions,(false truth),on it's site its always the same the RV will be on a certain date, but it never happens,this post is for the newbies, think about it,I read your post on other sites, by what reason do they say these things? I wonder what is the gurus intent?, its all about fame & fortune, that is your answer, those gurus are not spending most of there days for nothing,it takes a lot of time to come up with a good con, then type it up to sound official.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:44 pm

You don't have to worry about Ray, Chaz.  He has lost so many members since the site con man went to jail that there is no one left there.  The crazies went to WSOMN and the critical thinkers came here.  You can see them reading and lurking.  Hello everyone!

TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 Bye-smiley-emoticon

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

TNT CALL NOTES 2/29/16 Empty STOP IT

Post by Dreal Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:15 pm

AGAIN PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS BS FROM TNT 

Dreal

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:19 pm

It is posted so people can point out how stupid it is as is all the other BS from other gurus and the guru posers
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum