Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash

Go down

Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash Empty Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:08 pm

[ltr]Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash[/ltr]

[ltr]admin Last Updated: Monday, February 22, 2016 - 20:43[/ltr]
[ltr]Maliki will meet Anbar tribes and warns of the division of Iraq after Daash -%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-6594645-1qosm6u494uyzk3vfn0ot13ic74v9vcy2bifjipm7px0[/ltr]
[ltr]

He warned the president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Monday, of dividing Iraq in the "post-Daash" schemes, as called for support of the tribes of Anbar province "of those who stood against terrorist gangs and provided support and support to the people of the popular crowd and the armed forces", as demanded by institutions State to create all favorable conditions for the return of the displaced to their areas.

Maliki's office said in a statement that "the First Vice President Nouri Al-Maliki received at his office today, a delegation from the tribes of Anbar province During the meeting, research in the conditions of the province after it has been cleared of terrorist gangs and the role of tribes in support of the security forces and to contribute to the return of displaced families."

He said al-Maliki, according to the statement, "The tribes have always been the key factor in preserving the unity of the country", warning of "enemies schemes aimed at dividing Iraq through agendas that are being planned to be the second stage and page after Daash phase", stressing the need to "voice of everyone rises to reject these evil attempts and addressed aggressively."

Maliki and called for "support for the families of the province of those who stood against terrorist gangs and provided support and support to the people of the popular crowd and the armed forces," and urged "the state institutions to create all favorable conditions for the return of the displaced to their areas."

The statement pointed out that "the tribal leaders have thanked the attention of the Vice President in Anbar province, stressing their willingness to unite in order to fight terrorism and to contribute to the restoration of stability to the province."

http://alrafidayn.net/?p=8026

[/ltr]

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum