Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In Regards to WSOMN posts and their so called Daily chats

3 posters

Go down

In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats Empty In Regards to WSOMN posts and their so called Daily chats

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:45 pm

I am heading to the office and won't be home until 9 PM tonight. I won't have computer access until I get home.

To avoid conflict on the forum, I ask that the WSOMN  posts and any such related posts be kept to a minimum while I am gone.  Be selective in what you post and avoid name calling in the Titles.  Keep the titles pertaining to what is in the post itself.

There is little to no relevance of what is said in the daily ongoing chat of the members of WSOMN and  most is really not worthy of even being shared on the forum. 

The point has been made that they live in lala land and have drank so much koolaid that they can't even see or think straight. We don't need to read and fill the scroll up with  the constant drivel of their cultish fawning over their mods, conspiracy theories, lizard people, zodiac worship.

I am also asking that members of DINAR DAILY STOP FIGHTING AMONGST YOURSELVES.  I don't like members pitted against mods and vice versa.  It is damaging to the moral of this site and the purpose of the forum. 

We are not the enemies of each other.  Save that for the DINAR GURUS. 

Thanks to all for participating and being  a part of  Dinar Daily, let's keep it together as a forum family.

And last but not least, please don't take offense to this post.  I am just trying to keep everyone happy  while staying true to our purpose, with out the forum IMPLODING.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats Empty Re: In Regards to WSOMN posts and their so called Daily chats

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:37 pm

In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats Applause

EXCELLENT!!! Totally agree with you Ponee! Hopefully ALL will be respectful of this sites direction going forward.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats 2245507099In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

In Regards to WSOMN  posts and their  so called  Daily chats Empty Re: In Regards to WSOMN posts and their so called Daily chats

Post by kenlej Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:52 pm

LOVE YOU PONEE! PEOPLE THAT PERSONALLY HAVE U IN THEIR LIVES ARE VERY LUCKY PEOPLE SORRY MOD FOR CAUSING HELL BUT I TAKE MY JOB AS SERIOUSLY AS U DO PEACE PEOPLE  :juggle:
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum