Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar

+4
r2e2
Len
Blessedby
justpassntime
8 posters

Go down

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Empty I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar

Post by justpassntime Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:18 am

Here are pictures Tillbilly sent to me because they would not upload for them.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for what was said earlier I was wrong!

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Moto_010

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Moto_011

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Moto_012

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Moto_013

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Moto_014

I have lots of words to eat....I have no problems taking my lumps if I am wrong and I was!

Last edited by justpassntime on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Expanded title)

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Flag-212I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Empty Re: I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar

Post by Blessedby Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:22 am

Giving GOD praise that no one was hurt, you can replace a house (materialistic) but not a life!!!!
Now on the other hand your comments were legitimate BUT at least you are one to admit to your mistakes, like my Granny use to say "To err is Human!"

justpassntime wrote:Here are pictures Tillbilly sent to me because they would not upload for them.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for what was said earlier I was wrong!

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Moto_010

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Moto_011

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Moto_012

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Moto_013

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Moto_014

I have lots of words to eat....I have no problems taking my lumps if I am wrong and I was!

Blessedby
Blessedby

Back to top Go down

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Empty Re: I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar

Post by Len Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:22 am

greatly respect your righting the wrong bigsmile
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:30 am

These pics make me sick to my stomach for you.... :( i hope they still are good?!!
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:31 am

This message accompanied the pictures:

hello, thank you for being willing to help with the pics. So much negative said about this today. Hope this clarifys the situation. I can understand being leary since it was my first post. normally I just set back and let my husband get all the intel from ya'll.
I did not mean for it to be confusion, these people really lost it all. My husband pastors a church in Gladewater, Tx. called Extended Hands Church,and we would never use the mighty name of Jesus to benefit others. Thank you so much for your help. All of the news of the fires is listed on local and national tv. go to link to KLTV.com in Tyler Tx. This has really been aweful for the surrounding communities. Keep us all in Prayer. We need RAIN!! sincerely, Lynn

I was wrong! How many times have you heard that on OOM? And I am not talking about the Gurus!

Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Flag-212I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Screen53
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BNICE Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:53 am

My prayers go out to you and all those affected by the fires.

:flower: “Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.” (Proverbs 16:24)
BNICE
BNICE

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Here is another email I received....

I am sending you another pic that was just a breath taking moment for us.
As we returned to the destroyed homes, this was a moment worth capturing.
The homes were flat and everything was burned, But 0le Glory, She Soared thru
the Blazing Inferno. We all shall rise above the ashes, and stand proud!!

I was wrong!!!!! Here are the pictures of the TX fire! Burnt Dinar Moto_016

...I did make several calls today to dinar company's to see what might could be done with the dinars, if anything. Tampa dinar,(Robin), Dinar Banker,(Tye), and safedinar(Ryan), all told me today that the dinar had to be in usable condition, and the best thing to do was wait until it RV'd to see then if anyone would do something. I have a e-mail into Ali at Dinar Trade to see what he thought. I sent him pics, and told him the dinars were from him and we have all the receipts to back it up. So we wait.
We have not ask for any donations from anyone, we realize times are pretty tough for folks right now, but we will gladly except anything offered. I know there were a couple of people that had first said they would donate a 25K note, and then the doubt rose up, so we want people to feel comfortable with the decision they make. These people lost everything, so anything is appreciated. We have opened our home to them and we have decided to give some dinar of our own to help them start over. It's really a sad thing, and to see the mental anguish they suffer is horrific. I just want to say this to everyone, we stand on God's promises in our life and we know he will provide this family's needs. All that bless others will be blessed by the Blessed one of all. Thank you all very much. Sincerely, Lynn T.

For those wishing to help you can contact the following email address:
Waggdatails@aol.com

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by taxmom Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:08 pm

justpassntime--no harm in being cautious and trying to protect all of us!

Unfortunately these people have experienced an awful fire. You have now done your best to help them out. Hopefully some members will still offer their heartfelt assistance.

taxmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Is any of that covered under any kind of insurance I hope??? I am sorry too that I was learie. I believed it right away then started thinking! I do think some people will try to take advantage of us Dinar holders with made-up stories so everyone should still be cautious. I feel badly for your friends and hope the Dinar dealers and/or insurance and/or people that have a boatload of Dinars will help them out and give some of their humungous stock pile of their Dinars.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Wow, what a terrible tragedy. I think it was prudent for you to question the story, Justpassntime, because there are people out there who would make up something like that just to take advantage. I'm sorry to learn that it was true, and it was very good of you to follow up the way you have and help them. My thoughts and prayers go out to this family and all the others who have lost their homes in the terrible fires this week. Crying or Very sad
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum