Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America

Go down

Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America Empty Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:12 pm

Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America Story_img_56bf5ca2dc4dc

linked to a political analyst, the survival of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in office at the head of the government, the implementation of the conditions of the United States of America the two special formation of the National Guard and the integration of the popular crowd.

Said political analyst Ahmed White told all of Iraq [where] that "al-Abadi in a dilemma with the US regarding the popular crowd and told him that merges them with the National Guard, and if the matter has not been implemented is expelled from office, ruling Abadi's ability to implement it." 
He believed that " Prime Minister and Bnzaath dictatorship in the Dawa Party in the supine position now, because of divisions in the call and the weakness of the National Alliance, in addition to the loss of the Supreme Council and the Sadrists after he surprised them by declaring reform plan without reference to them. "

the White that" reshuffle prospective must performs cancel the alternative share, and that is changing now is the whole curriculum, and are choosing the names of non-parties are, because these figures in the government was to give them money and got an international and popular support and did nothing. "

the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr called in a televised speech yesterday, a cabinet reshuffle and the formation of a government of technocrats headed by Haider al-Abadi.

waved Sadr to withdraw confidence from the al-Abadi, if not carried out his government's program of the new year after the change.

the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has called in a televised speech Tuesday, the cabinet change substantially, to include professional figures and technocrats, academics, "calling on the House of Representatives and all the political blocs to cooperate with him in this dangerous stage. 
as Abadi, announced Thursday during a news conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, he was" waiting for the reaction of the political blocs on the cabinet reshuffle, "noting that" there are many efficiencies in Iraqi society can take advantage of them. "

and Saad al-Hadithi spokesman announced Abadi Office, formation of a committee for the selection of new candidates for the management of ministries, which will change its ministers, saying in a press statement, that" the list of names of the ministers who are scheduled to replace them with more efficient with others and professional, will be announced after the approval of the House of Representatives on the above by the Prime Minister on the fundamental change "

Political analyst: the survival of al-Abadi in office depends on the implementation of the two conditions for America

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum