Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE Empty WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:06 pm

DEEPEST GRATITUDE TO OUR WONDERFUL TRANSCRIBERS HIGHDOLLARFOLKS, ETOILE AND SUNNI DAZE FOR TRANSCRIPTION NOTES CAPTURED HERE... WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE Heart

Disclaimer:  WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS, seek professional advice. 
PSA FROM GERRY - FOR ALL WEB LISTENERS***** MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE LISTEN ONLY TAB AND THERE IS A 17 SECOND DELAY SO PLEASE WAIT AND YOU WILL BE CONNECTED.

GERRY: HAMMER HOW ARE YOU DOING?  GERRY: OKAY TODAY 2-12-2016 AND WHO THOUGHT WE WOULD BE HERE.   iKO IS HERE TODAY.  g; 2-12, who thought we would be here???? B: Dr. Clark and MTN goat did!  B: ROOM IS CLOSED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIP, THIS WEEKEND OPEN TO NEW MEMBERS. 
g: new email address for wing it call, old one defunct, new address: thewingitcall@gmail.com G: NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: THEWINGITCALL@GMAIL.COM  G: LOOKED AT QUESTIONS ON FORUM DOING SOME HIGHLIGHTS.  G: DO NOT KNOW TAX IMPLICATIONS.  g: no we do not know tax issues until it happens, lots of rumors and we will not address them because they change them when we know it. 

A: ART GUEST CALLER GIVE US SOME INFO ART.  guest calllers first: art- jump in, art: i’m too old to jump, lol.  art: express his opinion of hillary, he wants her in jail!!

G: IF YOU CAN LISTEN ON INTERNET LOG IN LISTEN THROUGH IT.  g: if you can listen on internet, please call in there, swore we could hold 10K people.

A: ALL WE CARE ABOUT WHEN ARE WE GOING TO EXCHANGE IT IS HELD UP DO NOT KNOW WHY OR WHO.  A: TODAY HEARING WENT DOWN NO CONFIRMATION.

A: WE KNOW PROSPERITY PKGS ARE THERE AND READY TO GO WAITING FOR BUTTON PUSHER ALL WE CAN SAY.  art: gen dunford saying we are there, others say we are there and others say in process, PP lined up and ready to go. Ready and waiting for button pusher. don't know who is stopping or delaying it.  a: thought dunford would want to get it going since 2 attempts on his life but still waiting, quiet, nothing concrete.

A: ALOT OF PEOPLE UP AT 4 AM AND NOTHING HAPPENED.  a: iko got lots of folks up at 4 for nothing! 

IKO: I STAYED UP AND DO NOT FEEL BAD, CAN NOT EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED.  i: folks deserve to be up since he got up and gave info to others, turn about fair play.  a: china closed, iko: everyone knew china not around so others tried to get stuff since china not around, monday the stealers will get their hands chopped off.

G: CHINA WILL BE UPSET THEY WILL PROBABLY DECREASE THEIR CURRENCY ANOTHER 4%.  g: heard couple of things, come monday if not gone thru china will be upset and they will devalue their currency 2 to 4% extra to punish. 

G: CHINA COULD POSSIBLY SAY UP YOURS.   g: china could say up yours to western banker and put dong out at 47cents to punish. Gerry says oh please do it, I will buy rupiah and go hog wild.

G: JUST ME WANT TO THROW THAT OUT THERE IKO HEARING THE SAME THING HEARD THAT FOR A WHILE THEY DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT WILL UPSET THE MARKET.  IKO: THE ARROGANT WEST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF IT THEY DONT CARE IF MARKET GOES SOUR.  i: heard that for a while but they do not want to do that because it will disrupt their customers, western, but west is taking advantage of it.

G: CHINA WILL GET TO A POINT RIP BAND AID OFF AND LET IT BLEED.  i: china will possibly rip bandaid off and let it fly if west does not let it go.  ptb has demonstrated that they do not care if western middle class gets hurt. they will take as much advantage as they can. 

IKO: THAT IS PROBABLE WHAT WILL HAPPEN , I ALWAYS WANT TO LOOK ON BRIGHT SIDE JUST DOESNT SEEM THEY CARE ABOUT THE WESTERN MIDDLE CLASS GETS HURT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE AS MUCH ADVANTAGE AS THEY CAN.

IKO: THEY ARE LOOKING AT IT AS A PURE BUSINESS STANCE THE LARGEST CONTROL THEY HAVE MANIPULATING MARKETS.  i: looking at it at pure business stance and don't care. largest control they have is manipulating world markets except china.

IKO: JAPAN SHOULD BE SINKING, YOU DO NOT HEAR ANY MAINSTREAM INFO.  i: japan should be sinking into the sea with all loss this week, yet you do not hear any discussion of japan and their negative interest rate, odd nothing talked about.  i: everyone in this country making it week to week that they do not pay attention to what is going on around them. 

IKO: THE AMERICAN DREAM JUST TO PAY YOUR BILLS EVERY MONTH, SO SAD.  i: american dream is now just being able to pay your bills every month, how sad, blondie agrees.  IKO: LIKE ART SAID NO NEW INTEL OUT THERE. 

IKO: WHY IS THE FIRST OF MARCH A NEW BENCHMARK.  i: like art says looks like monday but also heard first of march, who put that out, goat?  IKO: BLONDIE : JUST CAME OUT OF BLUE.  bodi: i think that came from goat and she heard age of aquarius which ends feb. 20th. she is holding on to that.  a: yesterday on intel call we put dr. clark info down because mosul and tikrit have been liberated and that takes dr. Clark's reason for march away. 

IMPERIUM: HELLO EVERYONE WHAT I AM HEARING WE ARE PUTTING OUT IDEAS THIS THING WITH TWO VIPERS OF CHRIST COMING TOGETHER.  imperium: Hi, i came in as iko and art speaking, I hear we are putting out ideas as what we hear, info about two vicars of christ coming together. brics is doing an end run on existing structure that does not work anymore.  IMP: WHEN YOU STOP AND THINK OF BRICS ORGANIZATION A PARALLEL RUN WITH A STRUCTURE THAT DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE WHAT HAPPENS LOOKS LIKE ROMAN CATHOLIC VICAR THEY HAVE SHIFTED/RESTORING ALLIGIANCE OF THE EASTERN VICAR IN WHAT RUSSIA REPRESENTS.

I: looks like roman catholic vicar something has shifted. they are shifting their allegiance in the direction of the eastern vicar. Eastern=Russia.

IMP: WE KNOW RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE TWO BIG PLAYERS IN THIS AND NOW ROMAN VICA LINING HIMSELF WITH THAT EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE.  IMP: IT IS NOT GREEN IT IS RED I FEEL THIS RE ALLIGNMENT HAS TO BE IN PLACE.  I: pretty amazing that western vicar aligning with eastern pretty amazing. I have a sense that this final realignment has to be put in place. feels like yet another tumbler put in place. 

IMP: YET ANOTHER TUMBLER THAT IS FALLING IN PLACE.  I: would like to think it is last tumbler, when chinese markets open on sunday night might be the last need.  I: presidents day in USA on monday. celebrate all presidents bday for usa.  IMP: TWO THINGS WITH TWO VICARS ANOTHER STROKE OF PRESSURE ANOTHER SQUEEZE.

I: two vicars meeting another stroke of this incredible squeeze, PTB do not care , will burn the place down before they move out!.  IMP: THEY DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.  g; that is not going to happen, we are on the right side of Christ.  I: eastern vicar realigning with rule of law, pretty powerful.  imp: HERE IS ROMAN VICAR RESURGENCE OF RULE OF LAW ECONOMICAL AND SPIRITUAL VERY POWERFUL.

b: just got text on March 1st date, when asked where did march 1st come from came from 90 days for Iraq to join wto , has to be before march 1st.  BLONDIE JUST DO NOT SEE HOW IRAN IS HAVING PATIENCE TO DEAL WITH THIS.  IMP: SAME FEELING I GET TOO.  i: did iran have to do anything with that.

B: I think Iran scheduled to go with iraq into wto. don't understand how iran has patience to deal with this since all their sanctions released.  IMP: PROMISING EVERY DAY AND NOTHING.  I: amazed also that iran is waiting. told to hold up and they are ready to rock n roll, I still do not see this going much longer, they have serious needs, both countries do. 

IMP: THEY HAVE NEEDS THAT ARE SERIOUS BOTH IRAQ AND IRAN.  i: we are pointing at the squeeze, coming from every place and so many diff angles, the old system surrounded.  IMp: WE ARE POINTING TO THE SQUEEZE COMING IN ALL ANGELS LIKE THE OLD SYSTEM IS SURROUNDED WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW. 

IKO: HAVE A YOUNG FRIEND WHO HAS BUSINESS IN AFRICA SETTING UP COMPOST TOILETS AS LONG AS HIS BUSINESS REMAINS NON PROFIT HE WAS FEELING SUCCESSFUL THEN HE BEGAN TO MAKE A PROFIT THE CORRUPTION CRAWLED OUT OF FIELDS.

i: young friend in business in west africa , giving away composting toilets and setting up water system, as long as remained on non-profit small level. then got to point where he started making profit, corruption crawled out of the fields and tried to smother him. 

IKO: LAST REPORT MOVED BACK TO CITY DUE TO DEATH THREATS.  IKO: WHOLE GROUP OF EDUCATED YOUNGER PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.  i: said situation with graft got worse and he moved to the city. who group of younger people who know what is going on around the world and they are getting antsy.  i: why has the mess not blown up in Iraq and Iran? 

IKO: OUR MEDIA IS NOT LOOKING FOR IT WE DO NOT HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE MAKING VIDEO WHAT HAS NOT THE MESS BLOWN UP THE MESS IS OUT THERE BANDAIDS ARE STILL BEING PUT ON.  IKO: THOUGHT THAT WAS INTERESTING SIDE GOING ON 193 COUNTRIES WAITING FOR THIS TO POP.  IKO: HOW MUCH CAN IT TAKE.  I: pressure is on and it is how much can they take. 

g: iko would it be safe to say there is an economic blockade of the usa since no ships heading our way?  G: SHIPS STATUS IKO: GALESTON IS STILL FUNCTIONING BOATS GOING TO GALVESTON TO SOUTH AMERICAN STILL BLOCKED OUT EVERYONE CLUSTERED AROUND THE PORTS.

i: galveston fucntioning but seems to be functioning on trade to South America, blocked out all of northern gulf again. another pressure point.

IKO: ANOTHER PRESSURE POINT WHY IS IT BLOCKED OUT, IS IT THE PRESS DO NOT WANT THE VISUAL OF WHAT IS HAPPENING.  i: why did they block that out? don't want world or press to have visual of what is actually happening with the shipping. 

IKO: ALL OF THIS WHAT IS SAID ON BLOOMBERG THE DUETCH BANK A LYER OIL DOWN.  i: without spending the money no one can see all of that. what was said on bloomberg, congress, etc this week. oil down to 20 bucks a barrel. coverup on massive scale. 

IKO: IT IS A COVER UP ON A MASSIVE SCALE.  IKO: EVERYONE ON WALL STREET CELEBRATING WE DID NOT CRASH NO ONE THINKING ABOUT MONDAY.  IKO - everyone happy because we ended friday in the green, everyone celebrating that we did not crash, no one thinking of monday when china comes back, bosses thinking of the crash on monday, they made their money for the week but not long term.

IKO: THEY ARE ALL HAPPY THEY MADE THEIR POINTS THEY GET TO BE BIG SHOTS THAT IS HOW AMERICA LOOKS AT IT ANOTHER PAY DAY.

IMP: A RECIPE FOR FAILURE AND DOOM.  i: recipe for failure and doom, like rome, so obvious to those that want to open eyes and ears. not just internet conspiracy theory anymore.  i: if you want to look for it you will see it and hear it, amer. middle class do not look for it, they do not know better.

IMP: SO OBVIOUS FOR THOSE THAT OPEN EYES PUT ASIDE SPIRITUAL ASPECTS WE KNOW ABOUT THE GOOD OLE MIDDLE OF ROAD AMERICAN LIFE EVERYONE HAS BEEN TRAINED MODIFICATION THEY DO NOT LOOK FOR IT THEY DO NOT KNOW ANY BETTER PARENTS ARE NOT AROUND ANY MORE.  IMP: POST WW2 GENERATION ALMOST GONE. 

IMP: THERE IS NO ONE REMINDING ANYONE OF WAY THINGS SHOULD BE.  i: older generation gone not to remind younger folks what is going to happen. b: skysister23 sent us text of why march 1st.  

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE Empty Re: WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:47 pm

What a pile of manure! Pure unadulterated BS. The only obvious thing is that IKO and his ilk are either liars or brain dead.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE 2805820865  WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE 2805820865  WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE 2805820865  WSOMN WING IT CALL TRANSCRIPTION NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 12, 2016 PART ONE 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum