Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat

5 posters

Go down

Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat Empty Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Kaperoni

Article:  "Iraq and Iran sign MoU for scientific cooperation technical areas"  Quote:  "Iraq has signed represented by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, a memorandum of understanding for cooperation with Iran in technical areas and joint programs."   \\I don't see any reason to think Iraq and Iran would initiate simultaneous floats, as they are completely different countries, banking systems and circumstances. \\\\ Could they both end up floating?, sure as most countries do float.

Article:  "IMF’s Middle East Regional Technical Assistance Center and the Statistics Department Conclude Workshop on Price Index Compilation Issues"

I have stated for some time that as inflationary pressure is created (from tariffs and investment through the CBI Capital Account) the counter is to raise the value of the dinar (ie the float).

This event, seems to be preparing Iraq for those changes that occur as a result of a market economy, international investment, etc.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat Empty Re: Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:30 pm

The only float I see likely at the moment is a dead man's float ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat 2805820865  Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat 2805820865  Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat 2805820865  Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat Empty Re: Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:41 pm

Yawn....

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat Empty Law: There are no reforms, and the government neglected proposals to resolve the crisis economy

Post by Muskie Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:41 am

Law: There are no reforms, and the government neglected proposals to resolve the crisis economy

02.04.2016 at 09:46 (Baghdad time)

Special - balances News

Criticized the MP for the rule of law Hisham al-Suhail, on Thursday, the government not to implement the program correctly and transparent and there is no self-styled as "reforms."

And most of the House of Representatives indicates that the government's reforms prosthesis and Atertqa required level.

Said Suhail's / balances News /, that "the government curb this moment did not perform its duties properly and there are internal and external circumstances govern the issue of implementation of the government program, including the financial crisis and the security situation," adding that "the talk about reforms and its presence on the ground, there is no such so ordered and that the prosthesis and found he did not live up to the advancement of this country. "
He pointed to al-Suhail, said that "the government did not serve the Iraqi economy and the reform it, because taking advantage of this matter, including the sale of the currency group and is still ongoing waste of money and corruption eats from the shelf of the Iraqi economy and its collapse."
He said al-Suhail, said that "a lot of proposals submitted and through every means, but the government did not take all the proposals, the most important of which float the currency and raise the value of the Iraqi dinar, and activate the collection of money, such as electricity, water and a system of taxation and customs tariff," stressing that "Alcomerakih tariff imposed but in practice and it failed on the ground, being in the Kurdistan region revenue moved into the region and the first beneficiary and the latter is the province alone. "

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi had announced in his government committed itself to the government develop a transparent platform for performance evaluation and diagnosis of the strengths and weaknesses in the process of work of the ministries in different areas and at ranges of time quarterly and annual as part of a vision of a serious and strong, and achieving the goals and aspirations of the Iraqi people in all its components to build Iraq is safe, free and prosperous

https://goo.gl/JxtJNu

He might on to something.

Muskie
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:57 am

Maybe with any amount of luck, when this is all over, they'll find Pekaroni 'Floating' somewhere in the vicinity of the 'Dead' sea, anchored to a 'blowfish' trap--
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:44 pm

Muskie wrote:

He might on to something.

Well, that is better than nothing.  I would rather it float than just sit where it is right now.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:50 pm

He might be, but if I had a nickle for every time we have seen an article like that .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat 2805820865  Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat 2805820865  Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat 2805820865  Kaperoni thinks Iraq and Iran could FLoat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum