Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation

Go down

Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation Empty Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:13 pm

Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation Story_img_56b5b9e647c98

the voice of the House of Representatives during its meeting on Saturday, agreeing to take over the presidency of Judge ultra Zidane Supreme Court discrimination.

The Supreme Judicial Council has been nominated in 13 of May 2014 by the Federal Court of Cassation Judge ultra Zidane's vice-president of the court, replacing Judge Sami al-Mamouri, who was referred to retire and that the consensus of the members of the Council from among 18 candidates from members of the candidates, the Court of Cassation for the job "

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation Empty Re: Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:14 pm

Urgent parliament votes on Super Zidane head the Federal Court of Cassation 24935

President of the Federal High Court of Cassation Judge Zaidan

In his first statement the President of the Court of Cassation confirms: I shall endeavor to strengthen the independence of the judiciary

He pledged to President of the Federal High Court of Cassation Judge Zaidan, on Saturday, as "to strive" to strengthen the independence of the Iraqi judiciary, as he thanked the House of Representatives, in his first statement after he was named president of the court.

Zidane said in an interview to the (long-Presse), it is "progressing thanks to the representatives of the House of Representatives under his leadership and all its members to give them the confidence to take over as President of the Federal Court of Cassation."

Zidane and vowed to "the Iraqi people and the representatives of the MPs to be up to their expectations", stressing that it "will endeavor to strengthen the independence of the judiciary and justice.

It is said that the Iraqi Council of Representatives voted on Saturday to nominate Judge ultra Zidane behind the slave head of the Federal Court of Cassation.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives held on Saturday, its fifth session of the second legislative term of the second legislative year, headed by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 240 deputies, while the agenda of the meeting included voting on bills and discuss three bills and retrieve money smuggled out of Iraq.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum