Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :)

+2
Terbo56
Purpleskyz
6 posters

Go down

Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) Empty Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :)

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:10 pm

ZAP'S DECENTLY RESPECTFUL REPLY from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 6-Feb-2016 04:07:03
In Response To: POOFness for Jan 3: Anthem (Mr.Ed)

Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) Troll

http://www.oom2.com/t35676-poofness-for-jan-4-midweek-update-by-zap-from-office-of-poofness#80995

The following message is related to the above link. (in case you don't know who zap is referring to)

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: ZAP'S DECENTLY RESPECTFUL REPLY from "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 01:38:40 -0500

HI ALL – I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM A FRIEND REGARDING MY ASKING FOR HELP THROUGH THESE LAST HARD TIMES – THE MESSAGE IS QUITE CLEAR AS BELOW:

Admin
Jimmy sorry to hear about what you are going through. So many, myself included, are just scraping by.
I would be more than happy to help you network a Go Fund Me acct. as I had previously offered to anyone here that would like that kind of exposure.
Here is the link to the original post: http://www.oom2.com/t34386-time-for-action-time-to-give-to-our-brothers-sisters-in-need
You would need to go to the Go Fund Me site here: https://www.gofundme.com
and read the criteria to make sure they will work with you. If so let me know and we can work together to try to spread the word and possibly get you some financial help.

As for the promises of the con artist Zap/Jerzy they are empty and hold no value to you or anyone else I am afraid. He is living on the donations that they rake in twice per week or more. None of you will ever see your projects come through from that group except maybe to steal them from you and implement them cutting you out completely. As to funding and returning your donations back to you.... will never happen. Stay tuned here as I think the Critical Post might be breaking their little con job wide open pretty soon. Until then .....

PLEASE ALL OF YOU.. STOP SENDING THIS RIP OFF ARTIST DONATIONS!!!

FIRSTLY, JIMMY: YOU MUST BE IN A CRITICAL PLACE. SEND AN EMAIL TO SUSAN SO WE CAN SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO AND GIVE YOU A SCHEDULE OF WHEN. YOU TOO ADMIN AND ANY OTHERS IN REAL NEED. NO CON ARTISTS PLEASE.

IN RESPONSE TO YOU DEAR ADMIN, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME WHETHER YOU HAVE TRIED TO PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER ON A GLOBAL SCALE THAT WAS VERY DIFFICULT TO DO? I MEAN BESIDES DRIVING A KEYBOARD AND PROVIDING A FORUM FOR PEOPLE TO EXPLORE AND VENT IN? HAVE YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY? TO ACTUALLY BUILD SOMETHING THAT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND LAST ON A GLOBAL SCALE? MAKE A REALLY GOOD CUP OF COFFEE? TILL THE GARDEN? RAISE ANTS?

IF YOU HAVE, YOU AND I CAN GO AND HAVE A BEER AND SAY MEANINGFUL THINGS. IF YOU HAVE NOT, AND BASE YOUR JUDGEMENT ON CONJECTURE WITHOUT HARD FACTS OF KNOWING WHAT I AM DOING, WHICH I AND MY TEAMS ARE DOING ON FUMES, A HEARTBEAT AND A PRAYER WITHOUT ANY INCOME OR BUSINESS RESOURCES TO KEEP WHAT IS BUILT ALREADY ALIVE,…THEN STAND DOWN AND RETHINK YOUR POSITION. ALLOW ME THE HELP HERE.

IT IS ALL TOO EASY TO CONDEMN BASED ON OPINION AND A FEW RUMORS, RIGHT? AND IT HURTS SOMETHING, RIGHT?

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT I DO NOT SHRINK FROM ANY CONFRONTATIONS, BUT AVOID THEM IF I CAN TO AVOID WASTING MY TIME (WHAT LITTLE I HAVE EVEN WITH AN AVERAGE 5 HOUR SLEEP PER DAY). TRUTH IS TRUTH AND I LIVE IN IT, SO LET’S GET TO THIS.

I SUBMIT FOR YOUR INSPECTION:

1. SINCE ALMOST A YEAR, I HAVE CONDONED THE DONATION PART OF WHAT SUSAN IS DOING. BECAUSE WITHOUT THAT, WHAT IS BUILT FALLS APART AND BECOMES NO MORE (ZERO RESOURCES=ZERO EFFECT)

2. SUSAN IS CRITICAL TO THE CONTINUED DISSEMINATION OF THE INFORMATION SHE IS DUTY BOUND TO PROVIDE – SHE IS CRUCIAL IN HER ROLE FOR THOUSANDS THAT HAVE GONE INTO THE PREVIOUS TRANSACTIONS

3. I AM NOT. I DO NOT HAVE TO BE HERE. I WAS JUST ASKED, AND IF I AM ASKED TO GO AWAY, I WILL.

4. MY ROLE IS CLEARLY STATED THROUGHOUT: I AM HERE FOR THE DEPLOYMENT OF THE GLOBAL RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, AND ALL OTHER PROJECTS THAT CAN AND WILL HELP HUMANITY

5. THE BUILDING OF THE MECHANISM TO FUND AND ADMINISTER THE AMOUNT OF SUCH PROJECTS ON A GLOBAL BASIS REQUIRES A ROBUST INFRASTRUCTURE, AND CAN NOT BE DONE OVERNIGHT AS SOME HAVE TRIED RECENTLY

6. IT IS DIFFICULT TO FUND THIS PROCESS WITH ZERO RESOURCES, BUT IT WAS MANAGED – SWEAT EQUITY AT ITS FINEST

7. MANY GOOD PEOPLE CAME TOGETHER TO ESTABLISH THIS MECHANISM, AND PREPARE THE CORPORATE STRUCTURES TO BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE LARGE SCOPE OF ANTICIPATED OPERATIONS

8. COMMON SENSE SO FAR?

9. OVER MANY MONTHS OF INTENSE WORK AND ANTICIPATION OF THE ACTUAL PROJECT FUNDS RELEASE, WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT THE PRIMARY TRANSFERS FROM THE TRUST SIDE WERE DONE – ACTUAL MOVEMENT OF CASH

10. JUST IN THE LAST DAYS, THE CRITICAL TIME, MEAGER RESOURCES BECAME LESS SO, AND THE USUAL $600 TO $1000 DONATION THAT CAME EVERY WEEK FROM THE BASELINE $10 AND SOME REMARKABLE LARGER DONATIONS THAT WERE SPLIT INTO LIFE SAVING $50, $200, $70 WESTERN UNIONS TO KEEP PEOPLE BREATHING, DRIED UP – A TOTAL OF $25 WAS DONATED BY TWO PEOPLE THAT WAS SENT TO A GIRL THAT HAD NO FOOD

11. MY LAST REQUEST FOR DONATIONS WERE FOR THESE PEOPLE, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, DEAR ADMIN, I WAS NOT ABLE TO KEEP 2 PEOPLE STABLE AND FED IN 2 COUNTRIES – THEY HAVE NOBODY BUT ME TO SUPPORT THEM AND KEEP A ROOF OVER THEM AND FED…AND THE OCCASIONAL MEDICAL EMERGENCY DUE TO DIET CHANGE OR SOMETHING IN THE WATER (THE USUAL)

12. MY CALL FOR HELP FELL ON DEAF EARS FOR SOME REASON, AND NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY

13. YOUR CALL TO STOP HELPED

14. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS AND I LOOK AT THIS AS THE PRICE WE PAY FOR BEING HERE TO DO THIS WORK – IF IT WAS EASY EVERYBODY WOULD BE DOING IT

15. AND YOU WOULD DESTROY IT OFFHANDEDLY BY PRONOUNCING TO THE WORLD THAT I AM A RIP OFF ARTIST – I WILL GET TO THIS LATER…

16. BUT, DEAR ADMIN, WHAT ABOUT THE SEVERAL DOZEN CORE PEOPLE THAT ARE RUNNING THIS EFFORT NOW EACH WITH THEIR OWN DEPARTMENTAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES? YOU PAINT THEM WITH THE SAME BRUSH, RIGHT?

17. DO THEY DESERVE SUCH TREATMENT?

18. THEY ARE HERE FOR OUR HUMANITY, AND BELIEVE IN DOING THIS AT THEIR OWN PERSONAL SACRIFICE WHETHER A LUCRATIVE JOB, OR A GOOD CONTRACT AND SOME ARE IN FORECLOSURE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE THAT FALLS ON HARD TIMES – THEIR SACRIFICE WILL DRIVE THIS CORPORATE STRUCTURE TO DELIVER PROJECT FUNDING AND ALL RELATED SERVICES TO MAKE EACH PROJECT SUCCESSFUL IN THE FUTURE

19. THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE COME HERE AND THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BUILT WITH THEIR HELP

20. I ASSURE YOU IT NOT A CON JOB – IT IS A BUNCH OF WORK THAT TEARS PEOPLE APART IF THEY ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH…REALLY

21. WHAT IT IS, IS A ROCK SOLID BLESSING THAT WE HAVE IN THE COMING TOGETHER OF SUCH SPIRITUALLY MOTIVATED AND HIGHLY TRAINED INDIVIDUALS GATHERING AT ONE FOCAL POINT AT THIS TIME FOR OUR HUMANITY

22. I THEREFORE PUT IT TO YOU TO SHOW WHAT IS THIS “CON JOB” DONE BY THIS “RIP OFF ARTIST” YOU SPEAK OF – SNUFFLES IS SHAKING HIS HEAD

THAT IS GIVING BACKGROUND AND MEAT TO WHO I AM AND WHAT ALL OF US ARE DOING AND BEING NICE ABOUT IT. THE PARTS COMING FROM YOU ARE NOT SO NICE.

As for the promises of the con artist Zap/Jerzy they are empty and hold no value to you or anyone else I am afraid.
WHAT PROMISES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? DID I PROMISE ANYTHING OTHER THAN TO FUND WORTHY PROJECTS? WHICH PROMISES EXACTLY ARE EMPTY? HAVE YOU MADE A LIST OF PROMISES THAT ARE EMPTY? ARE YOU QUALIFIED TO DISCERN AND JUDGE WHICH PROMISES ARE EMPTY, OR PROMISES TO BEGIN WITH? DO YOU HAVE AN EMPTY PROMISE DEGREE? A CERTIFICATE AT LEAST? DO YOU HAVE AUTHORITY TO ADVISE OTHERS ON EMPTY PROMISES? DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN EMPTY PROMISE IS? HAVE YOU DONE RESEARCH ON EMPTY THINGS? IS THIS A PASSION TO RESEARCH PROMISES AND PROCLAIM THEM EMPTY? DO YOU OFTEN JUDGE THINGS AND TELL OTHERS OF YOUR JUDGEMENT? DO YOU MUMBLE JUDGEMENTS IN YOUR SLEEP? WHAT INTRINSIC VALUE DO YOU THINK THESE EMPTY PROMISES DO NOT HOLD? ARE YOU AN EXPERT ON VALUES? DO YOU HAVE A DEGREE IN VALUES? A CERTIFICATE? DO YOU COUNSEL PEOPLE ON VALUES? WHAT ARE YOUR VALUES? DO YOU KNOW WHAT A VALUE IS? A SQUASH? A TRICERATOPS? I COULD ASK MORE BUT SO FAR, I CAN NOT COME UP WITH A COGENT ANSWER TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS POSING THEM TO MYSELF AS IF I WERE YOU. EVEN THE STUPID ONES. BUT I DO KNOW WHAT A SQUASH IS. IT IS A VEGETABLE IN A BIG WHITE HOUSE. IT SQUASHES THINGS.

He is living on the donations that they rake in twice per week or more.
IT PAYS INTERNET AND FOOD AT LEAST WITH THE MAJORITY OF THE DONATIONS THAT COME IN GOING OUT TO OPERATIONS FOR THE OTHERS THAT ARE DOING THIS WORK AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE STACK OF WESTERN UNION SEND RECEIPTS. I CAN TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM AND SEND IT TO YOU. WANT IT? SO REALLY, OTHER PEOPLE ARE LIVING OFF THE DONATIONS. SOME MOTHERS WITH KIDS, SOME PROFESSIONALS WHO SACRIFICED TO DO THIS WORK AND ARE STUCK IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY WITHOUT RESOURCES, SOME LYING ON A HOSPITAL BED WITH A BODY RAVAGED BY DISEASE, SOME LIVING UNDER A BRIDGE IN THEIR CAR THAT HAS A TRANNY ON ITS WAY OUT, SOME….IT IS A LONG LIST. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM IS A PROFESSIONAL EITHER WITH A DEGREE, OR AN INDISPENSABLE SKILL SET. IT TOOK YEARS TO FIND THESE PEOPLE THAT HAD THE SMARTS AND SKILL SETS TO DO THIS WORK, AND ABOVE ALL, HAD THE HEART, INTEGRITY AND THE WILL TO SACRIFICE TO BUILD WHAT IS NEEDED FOR HUMANITY. THESE ARE VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE, AND LOSING ONE IS A CATASTROPHE. WE JUST LOST 2 OF THEM. IRREPLACEABLE RIGHT NOW DEAR ADMIN. I CAN NOT HELP THEM.

RIGHT NOW, ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD THERE IS A YOUNG FAMILY WITH A BABY SITTING IN A TRAIN STATION WAITING FOR ME TO SEND THEM A WESTERN UNION SO THEY CAN TAKE THE TRAIN AND GO HOME TO SEE THE PARENTS AND GET A ROOF OVER THEIR HEADS AND FOOD TO EAT. THEY WILL LIVE THERE WITH A BEGGING BOWL IN HAND UNTIL NEXT WEEK WHEN OUR FUNDS COME IN AND I CAN GIVE THEM A HELPING HAND. I HAVE NO RESOURCES FOR THEM, ONLY TEARS.

None of you will ever see your projects come through from that group except maybe to steal them from you and implement them cutting you out completely.
BITE YOUR TONGUE. HARD. I AM NOT THE RED DRAGON OR ANY OF THE OTHER IDIOTS RUNNING AROUND WITH THEIR PANTS AROUND THEIR ANKLES AND A MEGAPHONE IN THEIR HAND. WE HAVE OVER 3,000 PROJECTS SUBMITTED AND FROM THE INITIAL TAKE, WE WILL BE ABLE TO FUND THEM ALL AS THE AMOUNTS ARE IN KEEPING WITH INDUSTRY STANDARDS…NOTHING OUTRAGEOUS. THE QUALITY OF THE PROPOSALS IS TRULY FROM THE HEART. YOU SHOULD SEE SOME OF THESE. ART CENTERS FOR THE BLIND, ORCHESTRAS FOR THE DEAF, FUNDING THE STUDY OF SPACE TOILETS AT 150,000 PER SEAT,…OH SORRY THAT IS SOME OTHER CON ARTIST. GOVERNMENT GUY I THINK. WE HAVE ORCHESTRAS FOR THE BLIND, ART CENTERS FOR THE DEAF, SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY MODELS, NEW ROAD MATERIALS SUPERIOR TO CONCRETE AND ASPHALT (NON TOXIC TOO), THE CURE FOR MALARIA, THE CURE FOR MELANOMA, MEGAWATT POWER TECHNOLOGIES THAT COST CENTS, COOL NEW ELECTRIC CARS AND OTHER TRANSPORT, FOOD TECH FROM ALKALINE AND OXYGENATED WATER THAT GROWS A TOMATO TREE IN 2 MONTHS WITH ABOUT 2000 POUNDS OF TOMATO YIELD, SUPER VIRAL AND BACTERIAL NON TOXIC KILLERS, AND ON AND ON AND ON. OUR MODEL IS SIMPLE. WE TAKE 10% TO 60% OF THE EQUITY IN EXCHANGE FOR WHATEVER FUNDING IS NEEDED – ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS. OUR PROFIT, IF ANY, GOES TO THE COMPANY WE FUND TO GROW IT. NO RAPE AND PILLAGE HERE. THE GRANTS WE WILL DO ARE ANOTHER MATTER WITH DIFFERENT CRITERIA. YOU WERE THINKING OF SOMEBODY ELSE, YES?

As to funding and returning your donations back to you.... will never happen.
FUNDING IS ALREADY IN PLACE WITH THE FIRST TRANSFER COMING IN NEXT WEEK FROM THE TRUST TO SET OUR INFRASTRUCTURE IN PLACE. NO OFFICE, TELEPHONE AND LIGHTBULB AND STAFF…NO WORK POSSIBLE. SO WE GET A BIT IN FIRST TO GET THAT DONE, THEN WE CAN START PROCESSING THE PROJECTS PROPERLY. I AM NOT GOING TO DO THIS HALFWAY. IT HAS TO BE DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. YOUR ASSERTION THAT THERE IS NO FUNDING IS WITHOUT WEIGHT OR MERIT. I HAVE BANK PAPERWORK ATTESTING TO THE FUNDS.

IN RESPECT OF THE DONATION THING, A DONATION IS A BIT OF HELP. DOES THE HELP NEED TO BE PAID BACK? NO. IT IS HELP FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS CONSIDERED WORTHY OF HELP. I LOOKED AT THIS HELP A BIT DIFFERENTLY, AND MADE A DECISION AGAINST SOME THAT WARNED NOT TO DO THIS, TO ESTABLISH A RELIEF FUND FOR THOSE THAT NEED IT (IE: LIVING UNDER A BRIDGE). THEY SAID THAT IF I DID THAT AND PUBLICIZED IT, THEN I WOULD GET MILLIONS AT MY DOORSTEP INCLUDING THE “GIVE ME MONEY CAUSE I SMELL FUNNY AND NEED A MILLION TO TAKE A BATH” FOLK. THE RELIEF FUND WILL BE CAREFULLY STRUCTURED TO PROVIDE THIS TYPE OF HELP AND MAYBE RUN EXCLUSIVELY BY THE WISE WOMEN (WHICH MAKES THE BEST SENSE TO ME). EVENTUALLY THIS WILL WIND UP AND CLOSE SHOP AS POVERTY IS ERADICATED: THE MISSION TASK. STICKING TO THE SPIRITUAL SIDE OF THINGS GIVE YOU A MORE ROUNDED PERSPECTIVE OF ANY SITUATION, AND I INVITE YOU TO LOOK THROUGH DIFFERENT EYES IN CONSIDERING WHAT YOU SAY SO NONCHALANTLY. AND YES MY DECISION EXTENDS TO THOSE THAT HELPED. THEY WILL RECEIVE A GIFT FROM ME. WHETHER IT IS A DONATION BACK OR SOMETHING ELSE, I DID NOT SPECIFY AND WILL MAKE SOME DECISIONS SOON. BUT IF IT IS A DONATION THEN I HAVE DESTINATIONS NOW FOR THAT. IT WILL HAPPEN, OF THAT THERE IS NO QUESTION. WE ARE BUILT DIFFERENTLY, AND GO FURTHER THAN EXPECTED.

MY PRIMARY EXECUTIVE REMARKED: I think we should make our first project the helping of those that helped us. I AGREED.

Stay tuned here as I think the Critical Post might be breaking their little con job wide open pretty soon. Until then .....
DEAR CRITICAL POST, WHAT CON JOB? PRETTY SOON WHEN? I AM INTENSELY CURIOUS TO READ WHAT YOU SAY NEXT AND DECIPHER THIS MYSTERIOUS CON JOB YOU ALLUDE TO. WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET AND INTERVIEW OUR PEOPLE TO UNCOVER THE CON JOB OR DO YOU KNOW ALREADY? MAYBE COME OVER AND SEE WHAT ROCKS THERE ARE THAT YOU CAN SEARCH UNDER FOR SLIMY THINGS? DO YOU LIKE SLIMY THINGS? WE HAVE SOME PEBBLES COMING IN THE PROPOSED AQUARIUM IN THE OFFICE LOBBY. IF YOU WAIT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND WE DON’T CLEAN THE WATER, THEY WILL BECOME SLIMY. WILL THEY DO? I

I WOULD BE OBLIGED IF YOU WOULD ADDRESS ME DIRECTLY AND ALLOW ME THE SANCTITY OF FACING MY ACCUSER.

BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR HELPING REVEAL INFORMATION THAT PROVIDES US THE PUZZLE PIECES. NICE JOB ACTUALLY…I TOOK SOME TIME TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND READ UP A BIT.

IN THE MEANTIME, THE WORK GOES ON WITH OR WITHOUT FOOD.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

PS: SUSAN JUST CALLED BEFORE I SENT THIS – SHE GOT AN EMAIL FROM A DOWNED HOMELESS GUY IN THE MIDWEST – HE WROTE IN A REALLY SAD EMAIL ASKING NOT FOR MONEY, BUT FOR A BUS TICKET FROM THE MIDWEST BACK TO CANADA SO HE CAN GO INTO A HOMELESS SHELTER BECAUSE THEY REJECTED HIM SINCE HE WAS A CANADIAN – THE GUY THAT HE WORKED FOR SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED AND LEFT HIM BACK ON THE STREET – ANYBODY WITH A BUS TICKET FOR HIM? – I CAN NOT HELP

It's been said so often that it always darkest before the light of victory is upon us. Thank you for the support you have given us to keep this newsletter coming. It has kept many computers running. We couldn't do this without your contributions. Small or large contributions service many in need. Please go to HYPERLINK "http://www.paypal.com" www.paypal.com and send to HYPERLINK "mailto:goneforthfornow@gmail.com" goneforthfornow@gmail.com. Please know we will be successful.
>
> Love and Kisses,
>
> "The Office of Poofness"
>
> ZAP, Susan and Staff

http://www.rumormillnews.com

HMMMM......

Seems like somebody has their feathers ruffled on that flying purple pigs wings. Me thinks he doth protest to much....

So Jerzy I will assume that you will be monitoring this site, like your picture above so aptly illustrates, so please let me remind you that I am not the one that needs to prove anything to you. Quite the opposite actually. Seems like you have some explaining to do in fact. To many many people from what I hear. Sounds like you truly are very busy putting out the fires erupting all around you. Might be time to ask people to donate an asbestos suit next week!

But if you can get your "staff" to help Jimmy out I would love to hear about it. As a matter of fact if anyone you have helped out can verify this for you that would be great! Do you have any verifiable testimonials? Add them to your Sunday post maybe? I am sure we would all love to read these!

I always wonder why so many in this "alternative" internet world seem to feel that the world should "donate" money to them so they can eat, pay rent, buy sneakers, exterminate their homes from vermin, get a new laptop and don't forget it needs virus protection, etc. etc. etc. Can you explain this for the readers here? I think many of them are on their last legs scraping to get by, like Jimmy,  and deserve to understand why you folks feel so entitled to being supported when they have to slave for every cent or go without. Please enlighten us!

As to you thinking that my hand put a crimp in your donation flow, you flatter me and this site. More likely it is that people just no longer believe in your continual flow of unverified bull shit that you pump out to be able to pander for those said donations. The world is indeed waking up!

http://www.oom2.com/t35724-bwahahahahaha-zap-s-decently-respectful-reply-from-the-office-of-poofness#81078

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) 2245507099Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) Empty Re: Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :)

Post by Terbo56 Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Purpleskyz, that was excellent! You knocked his ass into the 1200 volt 'third rail' of a subway train station- He should just pack it up, and shut up- If everything ever happened the way he said it was going to happen, we'd all be rich, and in a hell of a lot better place than we are now-He has always talked through his ass, because his mouth knows better! Good on you!! :winky winky: Smile Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) 2834342768 Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) 2834342768 bigsmile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) Empty Re: Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :)

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:32 pm

LMAO.....

this guy is in such deep shit right now and he only has himself to blame.

but if they do "ask him to go" the next one will jump right on board to take his place just as he did when the Poof gravy train died.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) 2245507099Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Purpleskyz, he WILL get his 'JUST' deserve, it is only a matter of time before the 'Gator' grabs him by the ass- Just remember, when someone is up to their ass in alligators, they soon remember that their initial objective WAS to drain the SWAMP!! :winky winky: lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:44 pm

Kudos to you! So very well written and to the point! :okjh:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:57 pm

thank you rozy2x8 and T. appreciate  it

:winky winky:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:21 pm

Did I see that Jersey/ZAP will provide documented accountability?

Can't wait to see those. LOL 

Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:27 pm

yeah he will probably have to provide those to the judge

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Careful Purps ... he may try to "Zap" you..... LOL! What an idiot he is. I hope he get's to talk to that judge soon.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) 2805820865  Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) 2805820865  Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) 2805820865  Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:07 pm

I think is he one getting Zapped! He might want to rethink his next name. lmao

I do have a question to those that were awesome enough to contact Mr. Sidler re: the amount of your donations etc ....

Did any of you receive a receipt to be used for your taxes by chance? If not have you considered requesting one? Seems a few that I know of emailed Susan directly asking for that and have never received so much as an answer...

would love to get their charitable tax exempt number

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:41 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:I think is he one getting Zapped! He might want to rethink his next name. lmao

I do have a question to those that were awesome enough to contact Mr. Sidler re: the amount of your donations etc ....

Did any of you receive a receipt to be used for your taxes by chance? If not have you considered requesting one? Seems a few that I know of emailed Susan directly asking for that and have never received so much as an answer...

would love to get their charitable tax exempt number

Who says they are filing taxes on the money they are receiving?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:56 pm

exactly Rambler... exactly

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:26 am

I agree that these people would NOT claim income obtained in this despicable manner.  They certainly would NEVER pay taxes on it either.  I would venture to guess that they not only do not keep records or issure receipts BUT that they would claim they had a "fire" should they be pushed to produce any document requested.  Certainly by the IRS or by any court.

As far as ruffling feathers: well one would have to accept that feathers would be ruffled if one was caught out in a lie, would one not?  What was the lie?  Why the reason for their so called plea for donations, of course.  Same thing with the TNT continual plea for money to keep open the site etc.  Same theme different site.  A scam is a scam is a scam.  Wham, bam, thank you mame!

WE have a character depiction also:   Oh OH... I think I ruffled Zap/Jerzy's Feathers :) 668477876  This one will warm the ____.

Love it purpz, well written and well thought out.  face to face   cool
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:47 am

I will have to bone up on donation tax law now. I think a person can give you up to 10,000.00 per year before you have to tax it but that may no longer be a rule. He has foundations set up with umbrella foundations etc. at least on paper.

and thanks ak Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:04 am

Don't forget about wire transfers greater that $10,000.

We can ask TNT Tony about not reporting those! LOL

Of course they would have to of had those type of transfers...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:05 am

Ah, speaking of wire transfers - if I recall if the transfered money goes across state lines and there is a crime involved it kicks in a wholr new ballgame. Something to remember.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:10 am

:tup:

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum