Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER

4 posters

Go down

AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER Empty AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER

Post by chilimama Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:40 am

sabickford wrote 
10s ago
Old People at weddings always poke me and say "You're Next!" So I started doing the same thing to them at Funerals.

PKG wrote 
33s ago
Ray: thanks for all you do, we appreciate you

Totally Blessed wrote 
46s ago
dreamsdocometrue...GM!

dreamsdocometrue wrote 
54s ago
**Totally

RayRen98 wrote 
59s ago
ONEIROS - YES

Totally Blessed wrote 
1m ago
Hey there dear. We have missed your lilting voice on the call. I have to listen to the replay but I will be listening for your cute banter with our RayRen!  I'm at the nursing home having lunch with dad today.

JHargr13 wrote 
1m ago
Already Blessed---When I can, got to run, Wife has appt and I got to drive...

dreamsdocometrue wrote 
1m ago
Tatally Blessed. ..Good morning! ! ! ! 

Oneiros wrote 
1m ago
GM Ray my son is in the military in Okinawa Japan. He would have to fly to Tokyo to the HSBC to exchange. Can he open an account in his name only so his pregnant wife does not have to fly to Tokyo?

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
1m ago
JHARGR13 - KEEP US POSTED, HON!

sabickford wrote 
2m ago
Don't believe all the rumors you hear about me, the truth is much worse.

Uenvoy wrote 
2m ago
bye for now AB >> 

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
2m ago
OKAY....BEHAVE OR THE SHERIFF WILL THROW YOU IN THE POKIE FOR ME! GOTTA RUN....HEY TOTALLY BLESSED

Totally Blessed wrote 
2m ago
ALREADY BLESSED!!!! Pam I've missed you  So glad you're here 

SEB wrote 
2m ago
LOL I'll drink to that Idaho.... LOLL

Uenvoy wrote 
3m ago
What interesting is that you both are here at the sametime... Whats UP? 

RayRen98 wrote 
3m ago
HA HA HA

dsm wrote 
3m ago
Something about my question brought AB into chat?

IdahoUSA wrote 
3m ago
SEB THERE WERE JUST CHECKING IN ON DAZ  MAKING SURE HE HAD PLENTY OF POP CORN 

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
3m ago
MAYBE THAT IS ONE TOO MANY TYRANTS IN CHAT? (CRACK MYSELF UP SOMETIMES)

JHargr13 wrote 
3m ago
Already Blessed---It was a surprise, been almost 2 months since they closed on Friday like they are suppose to...

Bucking Horse wrote 
3m ago
Maybe we are there for Maliki .... http://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t61610327/the-deployment-of-us-forc​es-in-the-green-zone/

mangelo wrote 
3m ago
I have realized that when I do my exercise and if I count down instead of up it seems easier?

sabickford wrote 
3m ago
It's a beautiful Day. I Think I'll skip my meds and stir things up a little bit.

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
3m ago
GUESS I DIDN'T GET OUT FAST ENOUGH....HE CAUGHT ME (WINK)

SEB wrote 
3m ago
wow - who let who outta the basement?

Uenvoy wrote 
4m ago
GM dreamsdocometure

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
4m ago
OMG RAY IS HERE...OMG....I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...IT IS RAYREN

IdahoUSA wrote 
4m ago

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
4m ago
ARE YOU FEELING WELL NOW IDAHO?

RayRen98 wrote 
4m ago
OH, MY GOD.......PAM IS HERE! OH, MY GOD....PAM IS HERE! HA HA HA

Nissi wrote 
4m ago
have a great day Already Blessed 

thepjp wrote 
4m ago
Good and Blessed Morning TNT Family

IdahoUSA wrote 
4m ago
COFFEE AND PIE WILL BE HERE FOR YOU ALREADY BLESSED WHEN YOU RETURN 

sabickford wrote 
4m ago
When thing's don't happen right away, just remember it takes 6 months to build a Rolls-Royce and 13 Hours to build a Toyota.

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
4m ago
JHARGR13 - OKIE DOKIE....SOUNDS LIKE GOOD NEWS THEN Smile

dreamsdocometrue wrote 
5m ago
Uenvoy...Good morning! ! ! ! 

Zebra wrote 
5m ago
And thanks to you RayRen !!

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER Empty Re: AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:48 am

What a bunch of know nothing saps- I wonder just what color the sky is in their world- The song from Elton John enters my mind, 'Lucy in the Sky, with Diamonds'- :spring1: AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER 3176285109
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER Empty Re: AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:34 pm

AlreadyBlessed wrote:Already Blessed---When I can, got to run, Wife has appt and I got to drive...

WIFE had an appointment?  Pam has a wife?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:45 pm

Well, now, I had NO idea they were 'fur' traders!! AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER 3508649203 hemademe getout affraid sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Ponee wrote:
AlreadyBlessed wrote:Already Blessed---When I can, got to run, Wife has appt and I got to drive...

WIFE had an appointment?  Pam has a wife?
That's why I said makes you go hmmmm, highly doubt it was Pam, most likely another MOD or Ray on 2 computers at the same time.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Since when did Pam start using parenthesise? 

Why wasn't she on the call?

AB & RAY IN TNT CHAT AT THE SAME TIME-HMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum