Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq? Change in rate on screens.

+3
Austin-Powers for PM
june29300
DinarLiz
7 posters

Go down

GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. Empty GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq? Change in rate on screens.

Post by DinarLiz Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 pm

I am in Australia and have been following all this for some time.

This may or may not be relevant to the overall scheme of things, but I was sent a text by a friend which I will quote: “ My IT man thinks it happened then went off screens..........
“Only showing .000846 USD now. Mike said lots of news last night re GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq....etc. and rate climbed from 152 to 196 then everything went black about 3 hours ago...”

My comment is this: if this is true about GB (Great Britain) sending billions of dinar to Iraq, what is the significance of that. Wonder if OKIE knows, or maybe someone else “in the know”...

I felt this was worthy of posting, so I hope someone can validate it.

Liz
DinarLiz
DinarLiz

Back to top Go down

GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. Empty Re: GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq? Change in rate on screens.

Post by june29300 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:36 pm

The UK is where the currency is printed and the "De La Rue Machines" are from.
De La Rue Corporation.
Here is a link to their website >> http://www.delarue.com

june29300

Back to top Go down

GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. Empty Re: GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq? Change in rate on screens.

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:40 pm

DinarLiz wrote:I am in Australia and have been following all this for some time.

This may or may not be relevant to the overall scheme of things, but I was sent a text by a friend which I will quote: “ My IT man thinks it happened then went off screens..........
“Only showing .000846 USD now. Mike said lots of news last night re GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq....etc. and rate climbed from 152 to 196 then everything went black about 3 hours ago...”

My comment is this: if this is true about GB (Great Britain) sending billions of dinar to Iraq, what is the significance of that. Wonder if OKIE knows, or maybe someone else “in the know”...

I felt this was worthy of posting, so I hope someone can validate it.

Liz

Liz, how long ago did you get this text?

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarLiz Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am

Firstly to answer Austin Powers, I received the message about an hour earlier than the time here posted.

Secondly, yes, June, thank you. My brother reminded me about GB being the ones to print the dinar, so that may explain that part. Perhaps they are the smaller denominations.

Thirdly, the mention of it "happening" on the screen and then going blank may indicated "movement at the ranch".

It is such an exciting time for us all. I appreciate the responses.

Liz
DinarLiz
DinarLiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mondeogolf Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:03 am

I AM IN THE UK AND NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ABOUT DINARS BEING SENT TO IRAQ.

WHAT THE UK ARE DOING IS SENDING 2 BILLION DINARS TO LYBIA THESE HAVE ALL READY BEEN PRINTED BUT WAS NOT SENT PREVIOUSLY

mondeogolf

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarLiz Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:24 am

Thanks Mondeo golf. After trying to get better information, I also agree with you about them shipping to Libya. Sometimes people get confused with the DINAR. They don't realise that many ME countries use it. It is unbelievalbe the general ignorance of people about this part of the world, and of course me passing it along, thinking they DO know what they are talking about. :(

However, the latest bits are that Wikileaks has disclosed about politicians in the USA buying "zillions" of dinar thru inside knowledge etc, exposing greed and corruption, etc.

It would be amazing if this gets legs and becomes common knowledge!

Cheers,
Liz
DinarLiz
DinarLiz

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:19 am

DinarLiz wrote:Thanks Mondeo golf. After trying to get better information, I also agree with you about them shipping to Libya. Sometimes people get confused with the DINAR. They don't realise that many ME countries use it. It is unbelievalbe the general ignorance of people about this part of the world, and of course me passing it along, thinking they DO know what they are talking about. :(

However, the latest bits are that Wikileaks has disclosed about politicians in the USA buying "zillions" of dinar thru inside knowledge etc, exposing greed and corruption, etc.

It would be amazing if this gets legs and becomes common knowledge!

Cheers,
Liz

Let's hope it doesn't 'get legs' because if more and more of the general public finds out about the IQD, chances are it's going to cause a huge delay at the very least and a complete nightmare for us inveastors at worst. Next thing you know the UST will have to figure out a new way to deal with all of us as well as better ways to rip us off. And who knows how long that could take. :evil:
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. Empty HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:42 am

EURO, 1 BILLION BANKNOTES FLOWN TO LIBYA !!!!!!

Just Da Truth
Okie Expert

Subject: EURO, 1 BILLION BANKNOTES FLOWN TO LIBYA !!!!!! Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:14 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAF starts £1billion cash dash to Libya

The RAF has begun an audacious mission to fly almost £1billion worth of currency to Libya, despite fears over security in the newly liberated country.

Military aircraft were loaded with £130million of banknotes – some still bearing the head of ousted leader Col Muammar Gaddafi – to be handed to rebel leaders in their Benghazi stronghold.

It was the first tranche of 1.86billion dinars (£950million) released after Libyan assets held abroad were unfrozen.

The crates of freshly printed notes were meant to pay public sector workers over the Eid holiday.

But experts warned the country was still awash with weapons and there was no guarantee it would end up in the hands of those who needed it.

Anti-poverty campaigner Robert Palmer, from Global Witness, said: ‘This is almost £1billion of Libyan people’s money and they need to know it’s being handled fairly and competently.’

The notes were printed in Britain by the same company which supplies the Bank of England.

The first batch was sent on a flight with no troops to guard it; the Foreign Office insisted the currency would have to be ‘signed for’ by the Libyan central bank.

Continues ...

Foreign secretary William Hague said it was a ‘major step forward’ in helping the Libyan people.

He added: ‘These banknotes, which were frozen in the UK under UN sanctions, will help address urgent humanitarian needs, instil confidence in the banking sector, pay salaries of public sector workers and free up liquidity in the economy.’

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/874086-raf-starts-1billion-cash-dash-to-libya#ixzz1WiU9YfTL

Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

GB sending billions of dinar to Iraq?  Change in rate on screens. Empty Response to boltupright

Post by DinarLiz Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:48 am

Bolt upright - sorry for me not being clear, I meant I hope "the latest bits are that Wikileaks has disclosed about politicians in the USA buying "zillions" of dinar thru inside knowledge etc, exposing greed and corruption, etc." gets legs.

There is so much corruption out there and I believe that "their" time is almost here for us to be able to have disclosure of their perfidy and litany of rotten things they have done coming to light.

Cheers
DinarLiz
DinarLiz

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarLiz Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:35 am

JustDatruth - Thanks for the post. I am afraid I don't dare get on my hobby horse about Libya and the abominations committed by France, the USA and other countries involved in the so-called "rebellion". That whole article smacks to me of posturing and manipulation of the highest order by the PTB.

Unless people in the West know what Gadhaffi did for Libya and not what the media say and purport, the whole thing looks fine. Of all the countries in the world right now, if you read the Green Book by Ghadhaffi, it is obvious that Libya had a TRUE democracy. He is NOT and does NOT HOLD any political position in Libya. Therefore he cannot resign from his "position" as the world is demanding. He was regarded as a leader of the "revolution" relating to the previous dictatorship 30 years ago. But he is NOT their leader as the West purports. In fact the governance is shared by many and there are no political posts. Now there's a novel idea!

If you and others are receptive to my suggestion of at least viewing this link, I think you will understand my concern for this amazing country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RMXyCqdPPoU

If every country in the world followed his ideas, I cannot see why we wouldn't have a Utopia in every country. I think every person in the world should read this book. No point in telling the pollies to do so. They have too many agendas and make too much out of the situations they are in.

I have refrained from going "the whole hog" here, but I have plenty of "meat" at my fingertips should anyone wish to be educated and have all doubt removed from the brainwashing of the media regarding the invasion of Libya, a sovereign country, who made the mistake of refusing the IMF's offer to use Fiat currency rather than their GOLD. Their country was NOT in debt, like so many countries around the world. Their people are happy to accept free education, 50,000dinar for a new house when couple become married, a free car, housing which is free for older people, education for women and equality. So why were "rebels" protesting? What for? Who are they? Where do they come from. I will let you figure that out. They certainly are not from Libya!

I believe we are very privileged to been this planet at this time and I also thank you for your input and for reading what I have tried to convey.

We are all very privileged to be able to have our own opinions about things, and while your opinion may be different to mine, I respect you for it and as Voltaire said, "..and I will fight for your right to say so.." Rather like Ghadahaffi! Smile
Thank you.
Liz
DinarLiz
DinarLiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyf Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:23 am

DinarLiz wrote:JustDatruth - Thanks for the post. I am afraid I don't dare get on my hobby horse about Libya and the abominations committed by France, the USA and other countries involved in the so-called "rebellion". That whole article smacks to me of posturing and manipulation of the highest order by the PTB.

Unless people in the West know what Gadhaffi did for Libya and not what the media say and purport, the whole thing looks fine. Of all the countries in the world right now, if you read the Green Book by Ghadhaffi, it is obvious that Libya had a TRUE democracy. He is NOT and does NOT HOLD any political position in Libya. Therefore he cannot resign from his "position" as the world is demanding. He was regarded as a leader of the "revolution" relating to the previous dictatorship 30 years ago. But he is NOT their leader as the West purports. In fact the governance is shared by many and there are no political posts. Now there's a novel idea!

If you and others are receptive to my suggestion of at least viewing this link, I think you will understand my concern for this amazing country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RMXyCqdPPoU

If every country in the world followed his ideas, I cannot see why we wouldn't have a Utopia in every country. I think every person in the world should read this book. No point in telling the pollies to do so. They have too many agendas and make too much out of the situations they are in.

I have refrained from going "the whole hog" here, but I have plenty of "meat" at my fingertips should anyone wish to be educated and have all doubt removed from the brainwashing of the media regarding the invasion of Libya, a sovereign country, who made the mistake of refusing the IMF's offer to use Fiat currency rather than their GOLD. Their country was NOT in debt, like so many countries around the world. Their people are happy to accept free education, 50,000dinar for a new house when couple become married, a free car, housing which is free for older people, education for women and equality. So why were "rebels" protesting? What for? Who are they? Where do they come from. I will let you figure that out. They certainly are not from Libya!

I believe we are very privileged to been this planet at this time and I also thank you for your input and for reading what I have tried to convey.

We are all very privileged to be able to have our own opinions about things, and while your opinion may be different to mine, I respect you for it and as Voltaire said, "..and I will fight for your right to say so.." Rather like Ghadahaffi! Smile
Thank you.
Liz

All I ask you to do is just remember Locherbie and Yvonne Fletcher.

sandyf

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarLiz Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:43 am

Hi Sandie. Yes, I remember Lockerbie VERY well. Do you remember the two witnesses who recanted their testimony after it was discovered they were paid $4M each? Why on earth do you think this happened at all? It bears investigation. Why would anyone or any country want to discredit another country? The IMF were quite annoyed with Ghadaffi's constant refusal to play ball! This was probably a way to "pull him into line".

Who controls the IMF?

Who are they?

Why do we "need" them.

It goes on and on. I have spent the last 30-40 years trying to sort and sift through the hidden stuff and get to the bottom of things. I am still a long way from a satisfactory finish, but am delighted to see so many people starting to see and believe that things around us are not what they seem. NOTHING on the media can be relied upon, governments seem to be in the hold of unseen forces. Australia certainly is! Pine Gap is the bolt hole for your former President Bush with a HUGE city beneath the desert and many many tunnels which go from country to country.

Why?

When we know all the answers to these questions, we will have a small understanding of what is really going on around us on this world we call home for now.

What I DO know is that we are not alone in this Universe. Although I know many people still do not believe in UFO's, would you believe that! - I have seen them, I worked for NASA here in Australia in the 70's, my husband, an Air Force Officer, saw them also, and I have had communication with the star people and so much more. We are on the brink of a brave new world to be known as the Golden Age for this planet. All the horrible bad things that have culminated into the present debacle we know and live under, will be gone with the incoming energies and help and support of our brothers and sisters from the stars. I believe and KNOW this from the bottom of my heart and intuition. We truly are in an amazing time to be living.

Thankyou June for your input and to bring up that point about the falsification of evidence to denigrate a country and Lockerbie. I could mention many other "set-ups" and murders committed in the name of "democracy". But I will refrain. I am sure you have heard quite enough from me. If you want the research links, I can provide.

Here is one very good one you may like to look at: http://gagnauga.is/index.php?Fl=Greinar&ID=169

or http://gagnauga.is/index.php?Fl=Greinar&ID=169

Cheers.
Liz
DinarLiz
DinarLiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyf Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:33 am

DinarLiz wrote:Hi Sandie. Yes, I remember Lockerbie VERY well. Do you remember the two witnesses who recanted their testimony after it was discovered they were paid $4M each? Why on earth do you think this happened at all? It bears investigation. Why would anyone or any country want to discredit another country? The IMF were quite annoyed with Ghadaffi's constant refusal to play ball! This was probably a way to "pull him into line".

Who controls the IMF?

Who are they?

Why do we "need" them.

It goes on and on. I have spent the last 30-40 years trying to sort and sift through the hidden stuff and get to the bottom of things. I am still a long way from a satisfactory finish, but am delighted to see so many people starting to see and believe that things around us are not what they seem. NOTHING on the media can be relied upon, governments seem to be in the hold of unseen forces. Australia certainly is! Pine Gap is the bolt hole for your former President Bush with a HUGE city beneath the desert and many many tunnels which go from country to country.

Why?

When we know all the answers to these questions, we will have a small understanding of what is really going on around us on this world we call home for now.

What I DO know is that we are not alone in this Universe. Although I know many people still do not believe in UFO's, would you believe that! - I have seen them, I worked for NASA here in Australia in the 70's, my husband, an Air Force Officer, saw them also, and I have had communication with the star people and so much more. We are on the brink of a brave new world to be known as the Golden Age for this planet. All the horrible bad things that have culminated into the present debacle we know and live under, will be gone with the incoming energies and help and support of our brothers and sisters from the stars. I believe and KNOW this from the bottom of my heart and intuition. We truly are in an amazing time to be living.

Thankyou June for your input and to bring up that point about the falsification of evidence to denigrate a country and Lockerbie. I could mention many other "set-ups" and murders committed in the name of "democracy". But I will refrain. I am sure you have heard quite enough from me. If you want the research links, I can provide.

Here is one very good one you may like to look at: http://gagnauga.is/index.php?Fl=Greinar&ID=169

or http://gagnauga.is/index.php?Fl=Greinar&ID=169

Cheers.
Liz

Whichever way you want to look at it Lybia was a terrorist regime and was resposible for the destruction of Lockerbie and the murder of Yvonne Fletcher. I was in Lockerbie the day after and saw the original 9/11, which failed to get the same recognition as the twin towers. Why should the people vapourised in Scotland be any different, explain it to the villagers.
I am not defending any government action but as far as Ghadaffi is concerned, it is a case of "If you live by the sword etc."

I notice you did not comment on Yvonne Fletcher.

sandyf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum