Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER

2 posters

Go down

UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER Empty UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER

Post by chilimama Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:52 pm

FROM MY SPECIAL FRIEND.............................Another friend asked some more questions tonight about when we might see the RV/GCR and if I believed the liquidity problem would cause the banks to put pressure to speed up the RV/GCR.   Here is a response I put together for them.  It is just my opinion but what I believe.
My opinion on the banks putting pressure to precipitate the RV/GCR is as follows. Liquidity has already reached a crisis level worldwide.  This is why you saw the Central Bank of Japan make a knee jerk reaction last Thursday and implement a negative interest rate policy like many banks had already done in Europe.  They did this to encourage bank account holders to get their money out of savings accounts and spend it into the economy and stock markets to try and revive the economy and put liquidity back in the economy and rejuvenate the stock markets. On Friday and Monday money was flying out of the Japanese Banks and there was a rally on the NIKKI Friday and Monday but Tuesday the NIKKI dropped over 500 points and is now down another 175 points as the sell off continues because of lack of consumer confidence. It has also not done any wonders to rejuvenate their commodities commerce.  So now the brilliant Janet Kellen has announced a new effort for The Federal Reserve Bank to research the possibility of a negative interest rate policy in the United States.  Now to the meat of my opinion to the answer to your question.  The Western banks are doing what they are doing for one reason. That reason is that there is an ongoing currency war with the Eastern Banking System which is not owned by the same group of people that own the Western banks. The West is desperately trying to destroy the economies of the countries which are a part of the Eastern Banking System and maintain the fiat currency system of the West and maintain global domination. The Western Bankers believe they can pull enough rabbits out of their hats to outlast the Eastern Bankers who are trying to change the world banking system from fiat to asset backed.  What is going on is destroying both the Eastern and Western economies. It is like the old game of chicken with two cars on a head on collision course. Whoever veers off course is the loser but both live to see another day. The winner gets the title to the losers car. Or if neither veer off course there is a horrific collision which results in possibly death and the certain destruction of both cars. That is what you are witnessing unfold before your eyes.  Who can outlast the other. The Eastern Banks do not want to destroy the West because the West is the biggest customer of the East.  The East could easily destroy the West by pulling out their Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher which is the announcement that their currency is now gold backed and blow the Western Car off the road to avoid a collision. Another possibility is the Western Economies might run out of gas. Either would quickly result in total decimation of the fiat currencies of the West and destroy the western economies.  The RV/GCR is a part of that process. If the West were to agree to all the rules that are a part of the implementation of the RV/GCR the transition away from the fiat currency based banking system to an asset backed banking system could be handled in a more controlled and less damaging way. In that process the West would still lose the position of global domination that has been the norm for many years. Don't get me wrong, there would still be a lot of pain and suffering in the West and the power shift would still occur to the East but there would be less sudden death and destruction of the Western Economies. At some point the pain and suffering in the Eastern System by waiting and trying not to totally destroy the Western Economies will become greater than the pain and suffering caused by allowing them to be destroyed. At that point if the Western Bankers do not agree to play nice and surrender I believe the East will pull the trigger on that RPG and blow the Western Fiat System and the associated Economies to smitherine's and implement the RV/GCR by force rather than see the Eastern system totally destroyed.  So if the West caves in, or when the East pulls the trigger, that is when you will see the RV/GCR.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:25 pm

First of all, the negative interest rates we see have nothing to do with liquidity, and everything to do with restarting their economy. Nor is it a battle between eastern and western banks over fiat vs. gold backed currency. The poster did get one thing almost right, the negative currency is to get cash out of the banks, but the cash they are targeting is the large banks that have sizable deposits in the central bank. The idea is to "encourage" them to make more loans, which equates new capital projects, which jump starts the economy. We are not going to see a gold/asset backed currency, there is a reason why the world moved away from it in the 50's and 60's, and that reason has not changed. It is just to volatile and cumbersome a system to function well in today's world wide economy.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER 2805820865   UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER 2805820865   UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER 2805820865   UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING FIAT-FROM TNT MEMBER

Post by chilimama Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:52 am

EVERYONE AT TNT IS THANKING THE POSTER B/C IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE, LOL

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum