Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion

5 posters

Go down

Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion Empty Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion

Post by Alchemist Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:16 pm

A physician whom I know and respect told me that all medicine is ultimately effected on an energetic level. Even the pharmaceutical drugs ultimately have an effect on the individual cells, their organelles and the actual molecules and atoms which make up the cells. He started including energetic modalities ten years ago and has increased the variety of these over the years. He has had much documented success and has conducted many studies with the National Institute oh Health. So instead of taking a drug, why not just change the energetic properties of the body, cells, molecules and atoms?

There are other threads which have been placed to make you aware of the problem. Regard or disregard these as you will. The purpose of this post is to share beneficial uses of energy in maintaining balance and healing. I hope that this thread will be informative and empowering.

Their may be those who will posit that what I present is based on sci-fi, misinformation, fantasy, etc... This information is being offered for your empowerment and edification. You be the judge of what is wright for you.

I will present different ideas and information. I make no claim as to the validity of everything nor necessarily agree with all of the content of any website. Further, I am not attempting to diagnose any condition or prescribe any remedy. What is presented is for informational purposes only. As with all things, do your own 'due diligence' and be responsible for your own decisions.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion Empty Re: Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion

Post by Alchemist Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:17 pm

“Unfortunately, Rife’s scientific theories and
method of treatment conflicted with the
orthodox views. His work was stopped and
both the research and treatments were
forced underground.” From Barry Lyne’s
excellent book, “The Cancer Cure That
Worked”

www.rifeenergymedicine.com/rife.html

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion Empty Re: Energetic Medicine and how to Neutralize Harmful waveform Pollution and Intrusion

Post by scaramouche Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 pm

I'm pickin up good vibrations.
A friend of mine swears that the Rife technique is effective.

scaramouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:35 am

William Reich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPV-JExUPns

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwi'swife Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:14 am

Thanks for this. Very Happy

kiwi'swife

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:34 am

"Holy Hand Grenades!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAkzlDOo_Zo

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:42 am

This system scans the human body for different bio-energetic frequencies then a remedy is made specifically for the individual's need. I have used this system and its scan is highly accurate!
www.asyra.com/

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:02 am

I had the pleasure of studying herbalism under Jim McDonald (Herbcraft.org) and learned some very interesting things. Some herbs are more foundational and some more medicinal in activity (drug-like). In herbalism, we approach healing first from a foundational perspective. The human body has certain biochemical/physiologic functions. In healing, these need to be tended to as a first priority. Ida Rolf, founder of the Rolf Institute (of structural integration) postulated that form defines function. When we think of health, it relies to a great degree, on physical structure.

Hippocrates, often regarded as the "father of modern medicine" and the Hippocratic oath that physicians are bound by (first do no harm), said, "Let your food be your medicine and your medicine your food." What a far distance modern medicine has removed itself from its father. What building blocks we contribute to our form or keep from it have a lot to do with the functioning of our bodies.

As a young man, a book that had a significant effect on me was Andrew Weil's book, "Chocolate to Morphine." In this book, he proposes that there are no such things as "bad" drugs, only bad relationships with drugs. Dr. Weil approaches medicine from a holistic perspective. I would like to share with you a powerful tool toward total health that Dr. Weil has developed. With his "Vitamin Advisor" you can enter demographic and personal data to create a scientifically sound (based on the most current research) personal vitamin and supplement regimine designed for your personal needs.

It would take a lot of time to share knowledge about proper supplementation. Further, everybody's needs are different. With this technology, it is very easy to figure out what supplements are best for you to take to help ensure your total health. You will need to enter your email address, etc... and a report will be sent to you. Sure, his company will try to market their products, but you can just as easily use this information to determine what is most important and make decisions based on your budget on line or at a local health food store, ensuring yourself the best "bang for your buck!"

Here's the website:
https://www.drweilvitaminadvisor.com/

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 am

Think about the hectic pace and stress we assume to be part of a modern life. Asside from enough EM radiation constantly bathing us, enough to charge NOKIA's new cell phone in Tesla fashion, we also have the stress of a failing economy and uncertain times.

There is a body-mind-spirit connection that is the core of human existence. There are some energetic practices which can reset this connection, reset the brain to function in healthy brainwave mode and strengthen and energize the body.

Taoist Tai Chi Society (www.taoist.org) is a non-profit organization whose mission it is to help individuals recover from serious illness and to maintain their health. No one is ever turned away due to lack of funds, though the organization collects a modest fee to help cover the cost of renting space to practice. There are locations all over. This organization was started by a Canadian and soon went international. You can find the closest group at the website (above).

A little about the founder...

"The International Taoist Tai Chi Society was
founded by Master Moy Lin-shin. His teachings
combine an extensive knowledge of the Taoist
classics with training he received from respected
teachers in China and Hong Kong. As a boy,
Master Moy grew up with serious health
problems. To aid his recovery, he began to
practice Tai Chi and Lok Hup, as well as Taoist
meditation. These techniques helped him fully
recover from his illness and inspired him to try
to make these arts available to all who wished
to learn them. To do so, he developed the 108-
move Tai Chi set that we practice, an art that
brings together the many insights Master Moy
learned about the workings of human
physiology, internal circulation and spiritual
training.
In 1970, Master Moy immigrated to Canada,
where he founded the Taoist Tai Chi Society of
Canada and subsequently the International
Taoist Tai Chi Society. He devoted the rest of his
life to fulfilling the Society’s aim to help people
restore and maintain their health through the
practice of the Taoist Tai Chi™ arts. Master Moy
was always careful to point out that these
teachings were more than just a mere set of
movements, they encompassed practical
wisdom for living, drawing upon the richness of
Chinese culture and Taoist tradition."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:38 am

Thanks for the post! Very interesting. I love everything about holistic healing. To me, that is the only way to heal.

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:47 am

letmar321 wrote:Thanks for the post! Very interesting. I love everything about holistic healing. To me, that is the only way to heal.

Agree! Thanks. Went through rolfing many years ago....wow! Painful, but effective. Our health care in America is rapidly changing, we all need to learn to heal ourselves and our families with medicines from the earth, not pharmacia. Prevention is the first step.

P.S. Do not eat high fructose corn syrup, trans fats (margarine) or anything from a box. They (the illusive they) are trying to poison us. Know what? It's working. Stay away from chemicals as much as you can. Blessings.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:26 pm

http://question911.com/linkout.php?filename=Flouride%20Deception.wmv

(download)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:30 pm

www.fungi.com/supplements/info.html

www.google.com/m?q=Turkey+tail+psk&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new

www.google.com/m?q=Cancer+chaga+mushroom&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new

Here are links from Jim's site - lots of resources, you can find Chaga here (somewhere)

Hope this helps. You might also want to research cesium chloride (very very well as it is toxic _ but more toxic to CA cells due to cell membraine changes)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum