Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

This is a great article! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

This is a great article!

Go down

This is a great article! Empty This is a great article!

Post by great199 Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:46 pm

Parliamentary Finance: will be implemented during the coming period of payment and collection cyber project

He confirmed the parliamentary finance committee member Majed al-Tamimi said, “the central bank would be serious in the coming period for the application of payment and collection cyber project.”

She said Tamimi, in a press statement today, that “the Prime Minister’s Office set up a workshop, and in the company of the central bank be present where about electronic payment, electronic collection, welcoming the move that makes the receipt of salaries, payment of taxes, and collection will be through electronic numbers.”

She pointed out that “the Central Bank be the guarantor of this project, and must study the issue in all its aspects, and the closure of corruption outlets, and there are international companies were present, and explained their vehicles and their experiences in this project,” indicating that “there are companies taking license in this project, including the {ACL} “.

And reforms spoke that “the reforms and the Commission based on these reforms must take serious and real steps, and the government has no before them, whether the reforms,” ​​pointing out that “the country has reached a dangerous and sensitive phase as a result of lower revenues, and coincided with the entry of Daash, and many of the problems coincided ago mid-2014. “

It showed that “the government has only through reforms, and we must move to reduce expenses, and increases revenue.”

And about the dollar exchange rate .. MP explained that “the central bank denied the reduction of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar in the prior permission of the Director of the Central Bank”

LINK

great199

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This is a great article! Empty Re: This is a great article!

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:18 pm

(great199's link expanded)

Parliamentary Finance: will be implemented during the coming period of payment and collection cyber project

He confirmed the parliamentary finance committee member Majed al-Tamimi said, “the central bank would be serious in the coming period for the application of payment and collection cyber project.”

She said Tamimi, in a press statement today, that “the Prime Minister’s Office set up a workshop, and in the company of the central bank be present where about electronic payment, electronic collection, welcoming the move that makes the receipt of salaries, payment of taxes, and collection will be through electronic numbers.”

She pointed out that “the Central Bank be the guarantor of this project, and must study the issue in all its aspects, and the closure of corruption outlets, and there are international companies were present, and explained their vehicles and their experiences in this project,” indicating that “there are companies taking license in this project, including the {ACL} “.

And reforms spoke that “the reforms and the Commission based on these reforms must take serious and real steps, and the government has no before them, whether the reforms,” ​​pointing out that “the country has reached a dangerous and sensitive phase as a result of lower revenues, and coincided with the entry of Daash, and many of the problems coincided ago mid-2014. “

It showed that “the government has only through reforms, and we must move to reduce expenses, and increases revenue.”

And about the dollar exchange rate .. MP explained that “the central bank denied the reduction of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar in the prior permission of the Director of the Central Bank”

LINK
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:18 pm

Good find, and it is progress, but it certainly is not any indication of an imminent RV, so don't get your hopes up.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

This is a great article! 2805820865  This is a great article! 2805820865  This is a great article! 2805820865  This is a great article! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by great199 Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:15 am

I have been in this long enough to know that the only way I am getting excited about a supposed RV is when Im standing with some cash in hand at the bank. Just letting you know that anything I say I saw I saw. Anything I post and say is good means that its good news nothing more. I am no pumper, I dont sell it, Im just invested for 10 years now. So I see the lies that the supposed gurus tell all day and know one thing, I know more than them. That being said none of us know much lol. So if I post Im not saying theres an imminent rv if there is an rv Im not wasting time saying anything here lol.

great199

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by great199 Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:19 am

Looks like my MOP link about the 1.13 finally got around to Frank hes talking about it like he saw an article about it lol. Like I said I have had that link for years and never heard any of them say a word about it. I looked and no new articles from mop saying anything about a rate.

great199

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum