Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement

Go down

Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement Empty Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:41 am

Oil parliamentary legislation excludes oil and gas law without Baghdad and Erbil provinces and the oil agreement %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B2-640x400-350x219

Chairman of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Erez Abdullah ruled out legislation oil and gas law, which has been postponed for several sessions unless the agreement on the bill between Baghdad and Erbil and oil-producing provinces.

He said Abdullah in a press statement that "the enactment of the oil and gas law is subject to the Federal Government in agreement with the Kurdistan Regional It is assumed that the parties agree on the draft approved by the House of Representatives, "noting that" without prior agreement can not enact the law for the time being.

"He Abdullah wishes to reach delegation province, who visited Baghdad to resolve the outstanding problems, adding that" the government sent in In 2007 a ​​project for oil and gas law has not been voted on and then another project came in 2011 and did not begin also been retained or invoiced to the government to re-examine the law projects.

"He said" there is a special committee to review all outstanding within the Council of Ministers draft laws, and there is no project law of the Parliament should be "stressing" it is necessary to send a new draft law by the government and there is agreement fully and coordination between Baghdad and Erbil and oil-producing provinces on the project, if there was an intention to enact the law by the government in the agreement with the third-party to be approved. "

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum