Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Abadi's office: we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Abadi's office: we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis

5 posters

Go down

Abadi's office: we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis Empty Abadi's office: we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:11 am

Abadi's office: we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis Story_img_56ae331d6851e

Between the official spokesman for the office of Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi, that "we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis."

Said Sabri told {Euphrates News} on Sunday, that "there is coordination with the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund to deal with the financial crisis in Iraq", adding that "these institutions have experiences in this regard, and we can take advantage of A_i_arathma."

He added that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi met in Switzerland World Bank President, and focused on the establishment of workshops, and providing counseling for Iraq; for the purpose of restructuring the Iraqi economy, and management of financial resources of the state, and diversify sources of income.

"The representative of the supreme religious authority in holy city of Karbala, Sheikh Abdel Mahdi al-Karbalai said the day before yesterday During his Friday sermon "is sufficient here to point out that the financial crisis of the country reached a dangerous level even become hospitals complaining of the lack of the necessary for the purchase of medicines funds necessary to carry out surgical operations and medical supplies, as the entire staff and the salaries of retirees offer is no longer," noting that "the government is invited to hiring a team of local experts, and international; to develop a contingency plan to overcome the current crisis, and to take austerity measures are not the common people and classes disadvantaged right, especially the fighters in the face of terrorism, but for a lot of non-essential expenditures in ministries, government departments as a section of Alaivadat them, but Anhabz Balastgrac mention other resources.

"The MP for the Bloc citizen Hassan Khalati government has called on Saturday to meet the call reference in the development of an emergency plan; to overcome the financial crisis in the country

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=107511

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Abadi's office: we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis Empty Re: Abadi's office: we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:14 pm

He added that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi met in Switzerland World Bank President, and focused on the establishment of workshops, and providing counseling for Iraq; for the purpose of restructuring the Iraqi economy, and management of financial resources of the state, and diversify sources of income.

But, but, but ... the pooroos said they met to discuss releasing the RV.....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Abadi's office: we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis 2805820865  Abadi's office: we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis 2805820865  Abadi's office: we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis 2805820865  Abadi's office: we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Abadi's office: we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis Empty Re: Abadi's office: we have coordinated with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund to develop a plan to overcome the financial crisis

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:00 pm

But, but, but... That is what gurus do - twist the truth or outright lie.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Intteresting that you made thst deduction, ssmith. It would appear, usually, that upon seeing a post with a gurus moniker on it one just naturally becomes a doubting Thomas.
We have by now become conditioned to immediately disregard those posts. I have for a long time read those posts to add levity to my day. It amuses me and brings to my mind Barnum and Baily. Such doings belong in the center ring
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:39 pm

It's amusing to me that you found such a deduction interesting.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Then we once again must be having a good time.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:19 pm

I always have a good time.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:25 pm

So who is the next target for your TNTBS guru hunt?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:05 am

Who would you like to help us expose next?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:14 am

Who is the next worst one?  I know, everyone has their own opinions.  What I would like is to tie one to a dealer or marketer and taken them both down.  My interest is that some older peope were lead to believe that they could get in on this by the reserve system and then after 30 days and it did not go they lost their money.  Regardless of the fact that the dealers stated that at the betginning it has been provgen that gurus were pumping the dinar that resulted in people jumping on the good deal before it RV's.  The problem is tht it never RV'd and the 30 days elapsed.  Seems like fraud to me.  Once once gets old it seems to me they need a little assistance occasionally, like now that the horse has already gotten out of the barn.  But, that is just an opinion that I hold.  My thinking is that to take advantage of anyone in that way is not right nor is it fair play. (Example:  Okie's plane going to land, the train coming into the station etc. and no RV therefore no plane lands nor does the train find the station).
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:11 pm

aksafeone,

With your years of experience in Dinarland, you have acquired a wealth of knowledge.

With that knowledge, it can be used to expose these liars and cheats. All it takes is to discover a slip up or two in order to put some of the pieces together. From there the rest will fall into place.

Bruce became easy for me to find because he was careless. He exposed himself. After I heard the "Sam I Am" interview with Marcus, I was reminded that it's sometimes the smallest of details that will lead you to find them...and a lot of googling. I remembered such a detail and then pursued it. With his own words he confirmed that had found the right person. (Details to follow, but may not be on this site)

Join us in exposing these charlatans for who they are!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down