Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize:

5 posters

Go down

From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: Empty From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize:

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:00 pm

Tank

From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: Avatar?id=1593641&m=76&t=1453597486

From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: Coins

Date: 1h ago  

Let me know if I'm getting this right: Platinum's integrity has been unquestionable, accurately reporting the completion of banks receipt of necessary codes for exchange, Bruce is expecting to to do a celebration call on Tuesday night, Iko says Monday night is the final push, Martha says, "We'll be in the bank this week, MillionDay has outlined multiple articles, leaders, and activated laws that all imply we're on the cusp of a rate change, Poppy3 says we're 5 months away from Economic reform being completed implying the RV/GCR is at any moment, BGG has said that the rate change could be within 7-10 days, not sure what Mountain Goat is saying because I stop reading as soon as I see, "and still no RV."

But, I'm sure he knows more and is smarter than everyone else because he writes with an arrogance that only comes from predicting events that have already occurred, KTFA/Frank 26 is also among the elite as he continually promotes his intel by passive agressively pointing out that, "his team is not like other teams."

Dr. Clark AKA. Mountain Goat's alter ego is saying...well who cares what he is saying, because his intel is based largely on validating Mountain Goat which seems to be a creation of his need to feel appreciated, which is truly genious and in line with the superiority complex seen in the Goat's posts.

All news seems to point to an eminent revaluation of world currencies, economic indicators seem to reveal a definitive need for such action, ships are reported to be moving out of Iran (which I believe is good) Iran's currency saw a 33% rise this past week, China's doing...stuff, that I think leads us to a GCR, Awake in 3D says 800 numbers won't be posted on websites, but will be available on conference calls, and Prime Minister Abadi made an announcement that may have implied Iraq is moving to an International/Marke/Global economy.

Meanwhile, according to Rayren, (Bless his heart) banks seem to think we'll be exchanging "this week", for the past several weeks, and Dalred said, this past weekend was our last weekend (of waiting for the RV I'm assuming). Oil is above $32, Dow opened down, Shanghai closed up, Chinese are infusing Billions into the market,( which means something) various astrological, numerological, spiritual, and religous prophetic predictors are aligned to indicate massive changes, aliens are our ancestors and secretly controling the Earth, and United States government is an illegal incorporation/shadow government, that is being taken out of control by the real Republic of the United States which will free us all from the bondage of public slavery created by illusionary debt.

In addition, massive humanitarian efforts are about to be launched world wide as soon as funds are released from the bonds, or the GCR, or the Elders, or the "Powers that Be." These claims are backed by declarations made by the UN to "abolish poverty" in the next 15 years, various actions by the Chinese government to forgive massive amounts of debt, and lengthy discussion by world leaders to create new peaceful environments.

New technologies which have been held back until this time will soon be released for the good of all mankind, and everything we ever suspected about corrupt politicians has been drastically underestimated.

This combination of events all leading us to a spiritual awakening of a new global reality where "good" people, or at least people with good intentions will be the new "One Percenters" with the awesome responsibility of reshaping the world into a Utopia of abundance rather than a fake depiction of lack and starvation. I believe it.

All of it. It's just too ridiculous to be contrived from the minds of mortal men. So I'm ready to do my part. Once my family is taken care of, I'll gladly pay it forward. I'll dedicate my life to the service, testimony, and manifestation of the highest good.

And, I'll do it with all humility, knowing how little I really know. I just need to exchange first.

From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: Empty Re: From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize:

Post by mightyoak Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:33 pm

WSOMN'S TANK.  Great summarize.  And that about sums it up.  Doing the Iraq dinar currency exchange would really help.  They all said this week, or was that last week or will it be next week, whatever.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:49 pm

I REALLY HAD HOPES FOR THAT SITE, BUT IT'S TURNING OUT TO BE ANOTHER TNT, EXCEPT WITH WAY MORE CONSPIRACY THEORIES. PEOPLE STILL REPRIMAND OTHERS FOR SAYING WHAT THEY CONSIDER NEGATIVE (TRUTH TELLING) AND OMG DON'T EVER PUT DOWN TONY OR RAY THEN YOU GET TALKED TO BAD, JUST NOT BANNED, SMH....

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish1927 Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:00 pm

Just another  forum to praise the renfrows on.
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:22 pm

Well at least Tank got the ridiculous part right. Had he put his period after that and left the rest off he would have been spot on, or maybe just changed mortal to honest, or sane ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: 2805820865  From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: 2805820865  From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: 2805820865  From WSOMN's "TANK". To Summarize: 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum