Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
20 - rcookie and member chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

rcookie and member chat

2 posters

Go down

20 - rcookie and member chat  Empty rcookie and member chat

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:47 am

hub says(): used my snow blower last evening, picked up a rock, threw it against the house, wife was setting on the porch having a 44 oz dr pepper and it scared her, she dropped it on the cat, it jumped up and and clawed the dog, since it was 70 degees my wife was letting her $500 parrot get some sunshine, the dog knocked the cage over, the bird flys to the nearest tree.... i climbed up to get it, the bird flies back to the cage and i fell out of the tree.... im ok, but i hate that durn snowblower and will never get in out again.....

rcookie says():   The Secretary-General of the Union of Arab Banks, that "Iraq needs to develop the banking sector and infrastructure and the system of information and training for capacity building," revealing "an intention to hold an investment conference in Iraq under the title of (Iraq Economic Forum)."

And between Fattouh, that "preparations are underway to hold the conference," returned him "a good opportunity to bring Arab and foreign investors to Iraq, opening the door for investment in Iraq's banking sector."
 ~~~

e explained Fattouh, that "these investors will be briefed on the investment laws in Iraq and investment opportunities, and will play an Association of Iraqi banks and the Union of Arab Banks, a major role in this forum," stressing the need to "expand the Association of Iraqi banks to include all Iraqi and foreign banks under the name of Association of Iraqi banks." .

rcookie says():   He Fattouh, the EU was ready "to provide assistance to establish the Association of Iraqi banks and the development of the foundation of his regime," pointing out that "this should be done in Iraq."

The experts and officials, bankers and Financial enemy in the (January 2016 9) that the government go to support the private sector and face the repercussions of the financial crisis "will not result in" desired results "unless" provide legislative and legal environment that supports the banking sector,

and accused the government and private banks are currently not contribute the role of a "real" to support the productive sectors, as called for the central bank to limit the granting of new banking licenses, the bloc demanded banks to provide venture capital accumulated position to finance an important strategic projects.

Read More :http://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...459#post143459

rcookie says():   The head of the Council of Ministers, Haider al-Abadi called in (the 12th of December 2015 the past), the banking sector to make a "leap quantity and quality" in its activities, and stressed the government's determination to activate the role of private banks, while warned of "obstacles" to delay the work of banks put own, he pledged to "hold negligent."

The banking system in Iraq is made up of 43 banks, as well as the central bank, and are distributed according to government ownership between seven and 30, including an Islamic civil seven, as well as six foreign banks and is distributed as follows: 600 branches throughout Iraq

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...xLZ6xgjaY3SIIg  bad link

jimplants says():EXCELLENT

subgirl says(): while warned of "obstacles" to delay the work of banks put own, he pledged to "hold negligent."
subgirl says():Abadi is doing a great job!!

rcookie says():SO MUCH IN LAST 2 DAYS!
subgirl says():EXCITING!!! Smile

rcookie says():INVESTMENT CONFERENCE...DEVELOPMENT OF BANKING SECTOR.....
jimplants says():arab and eu investors we can not be far behind

rcookie says():ECONOMIC FORUM TO ATTRACT INVESTORS.....TO ADD TO THE 341 INVESTMENT LICENSES ISSUED SINCE 2013....

AND THE NETOWKING ABADI DID AT DAVOS ECONOMIC CONFERENCE.....

rcookie says():ESTABLISHING THE ASSOCIATIO OF IRAQI BANKS.........N
nick says():nothing going on in IRAQ all a bunch of slackers

jimplants says():those banks will/should be private

rcookie says():JOINT COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH UNION OF ARAB BANKS....1ST OF ITS KIND SINCE 2003!!!...

WHICH "WILL OPEN THE DOORS OF COOPERATION WITH EUROPEAN AND US TREASURY!!!!!!!.....

subgirl says to nick():we already had people say that so please be careful what you say in here about what Iraq is doing... Need to stay positive!!!

MadDScout says():What a awesome news day Smile
subgirl says to rcookie():WOW!
jimplants says():i missed that ust part most excellent!

rcookie says(3:39 PM):HUMAN TRAINING ON & EDUCATION TO HEIGHTEN ABILITIES...THROUGH USE OF MODERN EQUIPMENT & TECHNOLOGY!!!

tbob says():if you want a chuckle ..read how your comments get distorted after you log off Smile

rcookie says():IRAQI AUTHORITIES ARE SERIOUS ABOUT RESTRUCTURING AND DEVELOPING BANKING SECTOR...TO BE ON PAR WITH INTERNATIONAL BANKS....

EXACTLY WHAT WE READ AND SAW THE WORLD BANK COMMIT TO ASSISTING THEM WITH... ALONG WITH BREAK UP & PRIVATISATION OF 2 BIG STATE BANKS......

subgirl says to tbob():are you reading up on the Great news we have had today?
tbob says():I ALWAYS read up everyday before I even attemp to enter the chat room Smile
nick says():it was a joke have u not seen rcookie use the same comment?
tbob says():Otherwise I would just pop in a ask "so anything good happening today"? (lol)

sassy says():nick I knew you were kidding
subgirl says to nick():no I did not know you were joking?? Sorry

rcookie says():WOW!!! HERE IT IS..IN INK......WILL SET UP IMPORTANT TRAINING PROGRAM AND EXPERTISE FOR BAGHDAD...RELATED TO INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS...(IAS)

AND TO COMBAT MONEY & CFT PROGRAM.......READ THAT AGAIN!!!!!

sassy says():Wonder how long the training will take?

jimplants says():they have been woking on international accounting since october so again ahead of the curve
nick says():me too !

sassy says():jimplants I also thought they were training before

rcookie says():THE AGREEMENT WILL INCLUDE PRIVATE & GOVERNMENT BANKS (2 BIG STATE BANKS)..AND ALSO CMMERCIAL BANK OF IRAQ....

AND PROVIDE ASSISTANCE AND COUNSELING TO ALL WITH THE BLESSINGS OF CBI.....

larrykn says():rcookie I thougth the banks already had all kinds of training over the past year or two , maybe just not international training ?

love it 2 says to sassy():thats a million dinar question Very Happy
sassy says():larrykn there have been so many articles about the training they were doing

rcookie says():TE IRAQ ECONOMIC FORUM....WILL BE INVESTOR CONFERENCE...FOR CAPACITY BUILDING....

AND OPPORTUNITY TO BRING ARAB & FOREIGN INVESTORS TO IRAQ!!...

OPENING THE DOOR FOR INVESTMENT IN IRAQS BANKING SECTOR  WOW!!    WOW!!...WOW!!!

sassy says():love it 2 yep
jimplants says():is this the march forum?
larrykn says():your right sassy
love it 2 says():" Bank training? ..how much do they need ...they have been training since 2004 (lol)

larrykn says():I guess for a country that had no idea how to do internation banking they need all the training they can get

Baxter1243 says():Love it 2... thats over here.. (lol)

rcookie says():THESE INVESTORS WILL BE BRIEFED ON IRAQS INVESTMENT LAWS....AND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ.....

YOU MEAN LIKE BOEING..AND GE...!!!WITH THE NEW BANK ASSOCIATION PLAYING A MAJOR ROLE IN THE CONFERENCE!!!!

plowboy says(3:52 PM):I'm assuming that Millionday has tenative plans for coming in tonight
love it 2 says():too much "training" ...1+1 = 2.....there ya go ...your trained ...unless your counting "common core" ...(lol)

wmawhite says to rcookie():Can I saw that the IMF said so...?...... International Monetary Fund (IMF), on Wednesday, stressed that Iraq will return to economic market during the first half of next year.

wmawhite says to rcookie():Can I say.....
love it 2 says to Baxter1243():(lol)

wmawhite says to rcookie():And that Wednesday was in November 2015
Baxter1243 says():wma... they better.. Im counting on it... Big Time...

chickadee says to plowboy():it was said last night she was
bigrudy says():is the Tariff law in place?

rcookie says():THE EUROPEAN UNION WILL BE PROVIDING ASSISTANCE WITH THIS BANKING ENTITY....AND DRIVE THE PRIVATE SECTOR GROWTH....

WITH THE LEGISLATIVE AND ENVIRONMENT THAT SUPPORTS THE BANKING SECTOR.....

AND THE RELATED PRODUCTIVE SECTORS THAT RELY ON THE BANKS TO LAUNCH STRATEGIC PROJECTS WITH THE NECESSARY VENTURE CAPITAL!!!......WOW!!...WOW!!...

jimplants says to rcookie():i missed the date on that
jimplants says to rcookie():venture capital WOW

larrykn says():if they aren't getting ready for this to happen I don't know wow Smile
jimplants says to rcookie():MONEY REAL MONEY NOT IMPOSED RATE MONEY

tbob says():I ready for this -- lets do it team!! GO IRAQ!!! GO RV!!
larrykn says():playtime is over Smile

wmawhite says to rcookie():Here is the tie-in to the IMF.......: amend the Investment Law, or issue clarifying implementing regulations, to remove the limitation on transfer of investment proceeds that gives rise to an exchange restriction, as recommended by a recent technical assistance mission of the IMF.

jimplants says():ONE WOULD THINK THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE ARTICLE 8 COMPLIANT AND ACCEPTED INTERNATIONALLY

cjquade54 says():it would sure look good for them if they had an international currency in place before the inverstors conference

Baxter1243 says():Yep... thats for sure... Article 8
Baxter1243 says():Must be....

wmawhite says():Folks,....you can go back to the IMF MoU and see exactly what is taking place for Iraq to enter the "markets".

larrykn says():again what comes first the rate or article 8 ,, I think the rate first

rcookie says to wmawhite():GREAT POINTS MR WHITE!!....
tbob says():or simulatious :S

rcookie says():BUT ONE OF THE BIGGEST PARTS MENTIONED THAT SOME ARE ASKING ABOUT...THE NECESSARY TRAINING...AND ALL THAT THEY HAVE DONE IN TRAINING AND TECHNOLOGY....BUT......

wmawhite says to larrykn():Iraq/CBI can change their rate today and if they do not have Article 8 there isn't two banks anywhere in the solar system that would touch the IQD. 

rcookie says():YOU GUYS MISSED A LITTLE PART.......
larrykn says():wmawhite I feel the rate and article8 will be one after the other was what I was trying to say sorry

rcookie says():WHAT WAS THE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT RELEASED ON 1/7/16 IN ADDITION TO GOLD COINS PROGRAM........
cjquade54 says():bonds?

rcookie says():CBI ANNOUNCEMENT
rcookie says():ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ANNONCEMENTS....EVER...
cjquade54 says():cbi loans to goi?

rcookie says():THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF CHANGING FROM UNIFORM ACCOUNTING STANDARDS..TO IAS...INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS.......
cjquade54 says():that was my next guess lol

rcookie says():WHICH IS COMPLETELY NECESSARY IN DEALING WITH PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANIES......
bigrudy says():does anyone know if the 50k are in circulations?

rcookie says():IFRS...INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS....
cjquade54 says):big time moves to international status

jimplants says():WHEN IS THE DATE OF THIS FORUM I MISSED THAT
tbob says():MD foretold of this long ago ... what to be on the watch for ... most poo pooed her ... and here it is right in front of us! Whoopow!!!

wvchsr says():ge all. is there nt tonight?  (news time)
cjquade54 says to wvchsr():there is nt right now

rcookie says():SO READ THIS........
nromeo says():they are far from being in 2% compliance aren't they or are they?
wvchsr says to cjquade54():i'm standing beside myself with all the good info coming out

rcookie says():"the agreement signed today, provides short on the commitment of Arab Banks Union set up a training important program for the sector of the Iraqi banking, bring Arab and foreign expertise to Baghdad and prepare capacity building in subjects related to international accounting standards and to combat money and CFT program."

rcookie says():prepare capacity building in subjects related to international accounting standards and to combat money and CFT program."

watchman42 says():just woke up and now this. sparks are flying off of my brain! can't take it all in right now. LOL Very Happy

rcookie says():AGAIN...AML...CFT ...AND FinCEN COMPLIANCE....

rcookie says():CFT= COMBATING FINANCING OF TERRORISM....

rcookie says():ANYBODY STILL THINK ANY OF THIS WAS REMOTELY POSSIBLE WITHOUT ALL OF THESE MECHANISMS IN PLACE 2..3..4..10...YEARS AGO....
larrykn says():not even 6 months ago

rcookie says():THHEY WOULD HAVE REVALUED THEIR CURRENCY AND LOOKED EACH OTHER GOING..."UH OH...OK NOW WHAT DO WE DO."...
 ~~~

breakthrough says():great news
nromeo says():rcookie or wmawhite they are far from being in 2% compliance aren't they or are they?

rcookie says():I HAVE NEVER BEEN AS EXCITED ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT....
larrykn says():hub kuwait didn't rv they ri just went back to what they were right after they paid off some bills first

jimplants says():RCOOKIE WAS THERE A DATE FOR THIS CONFERENCE i MISSED THAT
larrykn says():me neither rcookie Smile

rcookie says():THE 2% IS OUTLINED IN LOI...MEFP AND TECNICAL MOU....AND BEING DRIVEN BY IMF....

nick says():rcookie the quetion is what r u going to do with all you free time after rv?

hub says():we have been trying to decide where we wanted to retire,,, the last move,,, and never has my wife found the spot she wanted......until Friday,,,she is ready, so this must be a sign,, we need the rv to pay for it,, so may the ones that say timing is everything is right....

cjquade54 says to jimplants():I think it's early March
hub says():larry, your right i was just talking about the difference of how long it took to be operational...

wmawhite says to nromeo():IMO,........it doesn't matter because it will be a moot point..in other words fixed. Here is why I say this:...From the IMF, The GOI and CBI: The government will gradually remove remaining exchange restrictions and multiple currency practice (MCP) with a view to eliminating exchange rate distortions.

nick says():rcookie your work ethics r very much appreciated
love it 2 says to wmawhite():so the so called "2%" means nothing ?

rcookie says():DIDNT SAY EXACT DATE BUT I BELIEVE IN MARCH...WILL LOOK..

rcookie says to nick():TYVM..

wmawhite says to nromeo():This is an agreement with signatures from the IMF, GOI, and CBI. There are no maybes, or possibi;ities, or get around to it. It states/......"The government will do such and such".

larrykn says():hub I can't remember what bill they had to pay off but the rate went up to around $9 for a few days then whet back down, I don't know when they started but I would think once they got their country back they did it, they had nothing to hold them up

wmawhite says to love it 2():I said."moot point".

rcookie says():HERE IS WHAT THE IMF HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE 2%.......

rcookie says():12. The spread between the official and the parallel foreign exchange market rate receded toaround 2 percentage points since August from as high as 16 percentage points in June, as a result of the elimination of the obligation to prove custom duty and income tax payments before buying foreign exchange.

wmawhite says to love it 2():If the issue that is causing it is gone by by.......then it issue dosn't exist anylonger.

hub says():i think that was clintons way to balance the budget
cjquade54 says to jimplants():I think they bumped it from Jan 21 to early March

wmawhite says to love it 2():doesn't
love it 2 says to wmawhite():(y) ok

breakthrough says():THANK YOU rcookie and wmawhite for all your hard work bringing us so much important information.

jimplants says():THANKS THATS THE INVESTMENT CONFERENCE THAT WAS MENTIONED LAST WEEK THEN OK THANKS THAT INCLUDES THE ISX ALSO THEN

wmawhite says to breakthrough():yw
templejc says to breakthrough():I AM GOING TO NEED A BREAKTHRU JUST TO SEE YOUR POST!
wmawhite says to love it 2():(y)

love it 2 says to rcookie():so actually looking a for a RV at this point, would be better to wait, til March or later ?

nromeo says():its amazing how shabs kept it stable for over a year and they can't even come close to a month

rcookie says to nromeo():ARE YOU KIDDING....
breakthrough says():LOL Templejc

love it 2 says to rcookie():i mean i have no problem waiting...i shop at Wal-Mart and those lines are craaaaaaaaaaaazy Very Happy

Baxter1243 says():If I figured right.the spread right now is just over 4%...

nromeo says():when have they kept the 2% for a month since shab was gone?

wmawhite says to love it 2():I want to show you the first sentence to paragraphs #18, #19 and #20. 18.

The government will .... 19. The government will gradually remove remaining exchange restrictions and multiple currency practice (MCP) with a view to eliminating exchange rate distortions. 20.

The government will implement reforms on anti-money laundering and combating the

rcookie says to nromeo(4:26 PM):THEY ARE FIGHTING THE BIGGEST WAR O TERRORISM IN HISTORY OF MANKIND...IMPLEMENTED COMPREHENSIVE SOCIAL..

POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC REFORMS AT ALL LEVELS...IMPLEMENTED...SALARY LADDER...HIRING FREEZES...SUBSIDY CUTS ...TARIFF IMPLEMENTATION...

AND ALL AMIDST A MAJOR PRICING CRISIS TO OIL....AND MAINTAINED 2.3 % INFLATION WITH AN NON EXISTANT CURRENCY VALUE.......

wmawhite says to love it 2():My point is that it CLEARLY states that a certain entity will do something. There are no questions as to what is being accomplished.

love it 2 says to wmawhite():awesome... i can wait ...I have no problem with that Smile
Annieo says():you news hounds ROCK!!!!

willie60 says to rcookie():Just finished reading today's chat log as I do daily. Thank you and all of the wonderful researchers here. I so much appreciate all of your efforts. Great stuff you guys.
FIELDGT says():love it 2 i would gladly take a March retirement date lol

rcookie says to nromeo():WHAT THEY HAVE DONE...ALL UNDER SEVERELY ADVERDE CONDITIONS IS NOTHING SHORT OF REMAR....KABLE
rcookie says to willie60():HEY WILLIE...YVW...

love it 2 says to FIELDGT():it happens when it happens friend...nice to see March but oh well I can wait til when ever Smile
FIELDGT says():exactly

nromeo says():shab had maliki plus terrorism and god knows what else also.are u saying none of that existed when shab was there

Annieo says():ready to March right on into March!!!Very Happy

rcookie says():THE WEEKEND NEWS IS INSANE!!!...NO I DONT HAVE DATE & RATE,,,,
FoolMeOnce says():So we are waiting until March?

templejc says():WHERE DID MARCH COME IN ON THE EQUATION?
love it 2 says to FoolMeOnce():we are waiting til when it happens ... Smile
FIELDGT says():FoolMeOnce MD says anytime.. we were just saying we need to wait until it happens

cjquade54 says():just keep in mind, as Mr W has reminded us countless times, by mid 2016
templejc says():OK IT DIDNT

FoolMeOnce says():Oooooooook gotcha. I just blipped in and caught the last 3 minutes.
cjquade54 says():as stated by the IMF

subgirl says():WE do not know when this will happen and most likely it will happen ANYTIME!!!! NOT MARCH!!!!! ANYTIME!!!!!

rcookie says():YOU GUYS REMEBER THAT ARTICLE ABOUT BANKING A COUPLE OF MINUTES AGO.....

wmawhite says to templejc():It never came from this room.
larrykn says():yes
templejc says():OK - IT SNUCK UP ON ME AND BAMM THERE IT WAS IN CHAT
nromeo says():after 8 years in this i am past ready for this to happen

rcookie says():OK....HERE IS SOME MORE RIDICULOUS NEWS...RELATIVE TO IMF LETTER OF INTENT...MEFT...& TECHNICAL MOU....
nromeo says():like right now lol

rootietooo says():rcookie, mr white, thank you for being the shining stars for this room today. I just love it. thank you.

rcookie says():DOES THIS READ FAMILIAR?...........
love it 2 says to rcookie():seems it does

rcookie says():REMEMBER THIS IS ANOTHER IMF MANDATE...AND LOOK AT THE DATE.....ANOTHER EARLY DELIVERY....BIG SMILE!!

rcookie says():20. The government will implement reforms on anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT). This will improve the integration of the domestic financial system into the global economy and lower transaction costs, improve governance, and reduce the size of the informal sector.

As a first step, the government will, by end-February 2016, draft, with the help of IMF technical assistance, and adopt a by-law to set up a mechanism to comply with the relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions related to terrorism financing and Recommendation 6 of the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF).

rcookie says():HMMMMMMMM LOOK FAMILIAR.........

rcookie says():THE TRAINING TOWARD THAT CONFERENCE...AML/CFT.......WITH TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE...DRAFT BY THE END OF FEBRUARY.....HMMM IMPROVE THE INTEGRATION OF THE DOMESTIC FINANCIAL SYSTEM INTO THE GLOBAL ECONOMY.......ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

cjquade54 says to rcookie():that's as plain as can be
rcookie says to cjquade54():(handshake)

rcookie says to cjquade54():COUPLE THAT...WITH WHAT WAS POSTED IN GAZETTE YESTERDAY THE 23RD.....
nick says():Exacltly!!!!

rcookie says to cjquade54():WHICH WAS........?
cjquade54 says to rcookie():I'm pumped (handshake)

rcookie says to cjquade54():OOPS
rcookie says(4:42 PM):WELL
cjquade54 says to rcookie():ammended investment law

rcookie says to cjquade54():LOOK FAMILIAR...

Localcats says():the check is in the mail
Baxter1243 says():sandbox timer.. (lol)

love it 2 says to Localcats():I'll take mine in my HAND Very Happy
cjquade54 says to rcookie():ammended = fix the distortion

love it 2 says to Cricket22(5:13 PM):just sayin... idont need a check in the mail.... i rather a check in hand or a BLACK CREDIT CARD Very Happy

rcookie says():19. The government will gradually remove remaining exchange restrictions and multiple currency practice (MCP) with a view to eliminating exchange rate distortions.

Such a move towards acceptance of the obligations under Article VIII of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement will send a positive signal to the investment community that Iraq is committed to maintain an

rcookie says():exchange system that is free of restrictions and MCPs for current international transactions and thus facilitate creation of a favorable business climate.

As a first step, the government will, by end-February 2016, amend the Investment Law, or issue clarifying implementing regulations, to remove the limitation on transfer of investment proceeds that gives rise to an exchange restriction, as recommended by a recent technical assistance mission of the IMF.

templejc says():WELL THEY ARE ONE MONTH AHEAD OF THE PLAN! 

rcookie says():GONNA NEED A PLASTIC SURGEON TO GET THE SMILE OFF.....

cjquade54 says to rcookie():is this the ammended investment law?
cjquade54 says to rcookie():must be

breakthrough says():I'm a believer in what you are saying rcookie and wmawhite! Makes me want to keep watching my favorite show on HGTV called Caribbean Life and believing I won't have to watch the show anymore because I will be there soon!!! Hot digity dog!

rcookie says():YES IT IS....

dovi says to rcookie():they said there's a first time for everything, but I never...
rcookie says():GOTTA BUY THE ISLAND NEXT TO JIMMY BUFFET..
cjquade54 says to rcookie():salt shakers will be on me lol

rcookie says():YOU GUYS REMEMBER THE ANNOUNCEMENT THIS WEEK... OF SELLING PUBLIC BONDS TO CITIZENS FOR THE 1ST TIME SINCE 2003...5 TRILLION DINARS...3 YEARS AT 10%........
breakthrough says():yes

rcookie says():COME ON...LAST ONE...
rcookie says():LOOK FAMILIAR....

rcookie says():The domestic financing will be covered by the issuance of Treasury bills, out of which up to ID 7 trillion will be refinanced by commercial banksIRAQINTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND 7

IRAQat the discount window of the CBI, the issuance of national bonds for the general public in an amount of ID 5 trillion, and the drawdown of government deposits in the banking sector in an amount of ID 4 trillion.

nick says():Looks like last news night

rcookie says():HMMMMMMMM...
rcookie says():LIKE SOMBODY STOLE THE IRAQI/IMF PLAYBOOK.....
rcookie says():JUST WATCHIN THE PLAYS...KNOWIN THE X & O'S

Tex1 says():Yall have made My day,,,,thank ya much/
love it 2 says to rcookie():maybe Bill Belicheck has their hand book ? Very Happy

cookie says to mrsgib():TRY NOT TO GUESS AND BE SO DATE CENTRIC....THE MAIN PLAYERS HAVE LEFT THEIR PLAYBOOK OPEN FOR REVIEW...

templejc says():AGREE IS EVENT DRIVEN NOT DATE DRIVEN
jd says():Can Iraq spend their reserves if they need money to meet their budget??

cjquade54 says to jd():reserves belong to the cbi .. the budget is for the goi
cjquade54 says to jd():someone correct me if I'm wrong

slh5282 says to BGG():BGG.. RCOOKIE BRINGS AND HAS BROUGHT SOME UNBELIEVEABLY GREAT NEWS.. LOOK FORWARD TO HIS NEWS AND PARTICIPTION IN THE CALLS EVERYTIME

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

20 - rcookie and member chat  Empty Re: rcookie and member chat

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:39 pm

So basically to sum it all up, you have nothing and hub is an idiot who should not be allowed close to anything of a mechanical nature ... did I miss anything?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

20 - rcookie and member chat  2805820865  20 - rcookie and member chat  2805820865  20 - rcookie and member chat  2805820865  20 - rcookie and member chat  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum