Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion

Go down

Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion Empty Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Rafidain Bank has the "largest" financial stocks in the region with assets of $ 210 billion 15070

Detection Union of Arab Banks, on Sunday, the possession of Rafidain Bank "largest" stocks Mali in the region and the Arab world with total assets of $ 210 billion, and stressed that Iraq does not need the money in order to stimulate economic and banking sector, while pointing out the need to develop human resources, banking in Iraq.

The Secretary-General of the Union of Arab Banks and Sam Fattouh, during a press conference held by the Association of Iraqi banks with the Union of Arab Banks for the signing of a joint cooperation agreement in the Babylon Hotel in central Baghdad and attended (range Press), said that "Iraq does not need the money in order to stimulate economic and banking sector."

Fattouh said, that "Rafidain Bank owns the largest financial inventories in the region and the Arab world, with total assets amounting to $ 210 billion," noting that "Qatar National Bank ranked second with total assets of $ 145 billion."

The Secretary-General of the Union of Arab Banks, that "Iraq needs to develop its human resources and banking business in order to finance the local economy," pointing out that "the Union is working on it after the signing of a joint cooperation with the Association of Iraqi banks agreement."

The Association of Iraqi banks announced on Sunday, signing a cooperation agreement with the Union of Arab Banks for the development of human resources, and called for the legislative and executive authorities to capitalize on this collaboration for the development of the banking sector, and with Union revealed the existence of preparations for the convening of an economic forum in Iraq to attract investors, expressed its readiness to provide assistance for the establishment of the Iraqi Association of banks.

http://goo.gl/jalrez

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum