Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office...

Go down

So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... Empty So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office...

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:06 pm

So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office. The doctor asks the moth, "What seems to be the problem?"

The moth says, "Doc, I don't know where to start. I feel like my whole life has been a waste of time. I've been at the same job for twenty years and I don't just hate it, I'm revolted by it. I can barely summon the strength to drag myself in every day but I have no choice because I'm in debt up to my compound eyes. The idea of doing this job for years more just makes me sick. I've grown apart from my wife. She's no longer the woman I loved, and I can barely stand to be around her but I feel guilty for feeling that way about her. Doc, it just eats me up inside. My daughter's shacked up at eighteen with a guy I can't stand who's terrible for her and she dropped out of school, but she won't listen to reason and it breaks my heart. And my son... Doc, I just don't know if I love my own son, because he reminds me of everything I hate about myself. I look into his eyes and see the same digusting, snivelling cowardice I know everyone sees in mine. I can't even work up the courage to pull out my gun and blow my own damned brains out. I feel like my entire life is nothing more than a fragile web of lies just barely holding me back from the screaming abyss."

The podiatrist says to the moth, "You do seem to have a lot of problems, but I'm just a podiatrist. You need to see a therapist, a psychiatrist even. Why did you come to me?"

And the moth says, "The light was on."

So this moth goes into a podiatrist's office... 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum