Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq Empty Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:45 pm

Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq 13824

Download representative of the religious authority Ahmad Safi, Friday, successive governments have the responsibility not to exploit the country's economic potential to serve the people, and stressed that the elected governments increased to "poor" management and the size of widespread corruption of the "suffering" of citizens, as warned of a "collapse of living conditions" in the country as a result of the financial and economic challenge facing the country, these challenges attributed to the absence of appropriate economic plans and not to take serious steps to combat corruption.
Safi said during Friday prayers in the threshold Husseinia and attended (range Press), said that "Iraq possesses a strong state economically and financially, as has a wide potential of both the minds and the arms of his sons or natural resources in the ground and the face value".
The net, that "the successive governments of the country for decades did not work to harness this potential to serve the people and to provide a decent life, but most of its financial resources wasted in successive freaks temporary dictators war," asserting that "the elected governments the situation for the better has not changed in many of fields. "

The representative of al-Sistani, that "the suffering of the people has increased in many respects under elected governments because of mismanagement and wide scale financial and administrative corruption on the one hand, and the security situation deteriorating on the other hand," returned that "objection to exploit the potential of financial resources of the country for the sake of his children Service and happiness ".

He continued net, that "Iraq is suffering today, the real big problems and challenges are added to the biggest challenge in the fight against Daash, and security challenges resulting from embracing some of the terrorists and support them in lethality brethren and their homeland with belts and cars, and attack some of the bearers of weapons outside the framework of State on peaceful citizens and infringement of their property and possessions. "

He noted net, that "these problems and challenges is the economic and financial challenge that threatens the collapse of the living conditions as a result of the drop in oil prices recently, and the absence of appropriate economic plans and not to take serious steps to combat corruption."

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq Empty Re: Sistani's representative: financial and economic challenge threatens the collapse of living conditions in Iraq

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:39 pm

Iraq is toast- Abadi and Sistani have taken way too long for the retribution of trying to keep Iraq afloat, and dealing with the 'ol bearded clam' Maliki and his band of fools, aren't helping the situation- Abadi will be derailed, and Maliki will end up with the prime ministership he has been fighting so bad for, and it will happen- I give Abadi and Sistani to the end of March, and if they don't get their heads out of the dark side of their moon, Iraq will cease to exist as a sovereign country,and with Maliki, as dictator at the helm, plain and simple, Iraq's 'desert ship' will sink into the sea of sand dunes, as there is no S.O.S radio on that barge-- affraid couch hide
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum