Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Still hanging on to all the guru's fiction predictions? Maybe we should... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Still hanging on to all the guru's fiction predictions? Maybe we should...

2 posters

Go down

Still hanging on to all the guru's fiction predictions? Maybe we should... Empty Still hanging on to all the guru's fiction predictions? Maybe we should...

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:43 am

...Look back on the past years of this dinar fiasco and see the times in our lives where we could have lived to our full potential and really accomplish something worthwhile… been out doing new things, getting a new job, volunteering, spending time with family and friends. Enjoying a hobby, exercising, cleaning our house and dozens of other productive past-times and activities.

But instead we sit on these forums, blogs and conference calls.  How many minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years have we wasted?  Seriously, when are we all going to just stop this idle time wasting? 

The gurus made up intel is not getting you any closer to an RV.  It isn't preparing you for anything.

All the Iraqi Articles in the world won't let you know if you are going to be "rich" tomorrow when you wake up.

The dinar will or won't RV. What good is all this babysitting and following forums and gurus?  If we all walk away, the result will be the same.

GO LIVE BEFORE YOU HAVE NO LIFE.... I will bet the dinarians and gurus that have passed away over the  years wish they had all that wasted time to do all over again. I would bet they would not be spending it on the dinar watch.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Still hanging on to all the guru's fiction predictions? Maybe we should... Empty Re: Still hanging on to all the guru's fiction predictions? Maybe we should...

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:16 pm

Ponee, you are SO correct- It is time that none of us will ever get back, although, I DO feel empty when I'm not here- question
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum