Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar and Drug Deals? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dinar and Drug Deals?

+2
aksafeone
mightyoak
6 posters

Go down

Dinar and Drug Deals? Empty Dinar and Drug Deals?

Post by mightyoak Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:30 pm

I believe it was last spring that the police in Newark, De arrested a kid selling drugs during a sting, could be wrong about the sting, but on hiss possession was a little over 5 million dinar.  Just info.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Dinar and Drug Deals? Empty Re: Dinar and Drug Deals?

Post by aksafeone Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:41 pm

That just goes to show that this is NOT so secret anymore.  I mean if a drug deal has dinar involved or at least present at the scene how secret can this be?

Dinar has been out there for over a decade.  Many people have invested and then found that it appears they were scammed so they either sat on it, threw it away or traded it for other things.  It would seem within the scope of things that some drug dealer accepted dinar for drugs thinking they could cash in quickly as per the 'roos and the hype.  Surprise, surprise (and Gomer Pyle is not around either).

Dinar can be found in all 50 states and probably the few territories we still have.  It definitely is all around the world.  Not surprising is that the so called revaluation has not occurred.  Basically, some of the dinar merry go round has been illegal activities related to, involved with or supposedly associated with the Iraqi dinar in some way or another.  WE, the USA, has now appeared to be stepping up to the plate and at least investigating some of the edges of this so called "investment" (really it is a gamble).  Some success has been had with the conviction of Tony, there appears to be others on the hot seat.  Some would make you believe that they are hot on the trail of these scoundrels.  Court trials make believers of those that defraud others.  As to recovery of lost monies -- only lawyers win court cases and take the money away.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:42 pm

Sterling & Dinar Corp. are gone.  Gurus are being exposed for what/who they are.  The FBI is investigating what they are calling a "currency investment scheme", so things are happening.

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:39 pm

Sterling/Dinar Corp are gone.  OK, where did they go?  Did the principals get investigated/arrested/tried/convicted/jailed?  If not, why not?  Seems to me that it should go a little further than that.  Did the people they fleeced get their money back? 

Questions.  Questions.  Yep, questions.  I think the most important question is the last one above.  It is time in America that the courts quit making lawyers rich and start looking out for the victims and the victim's rights.  Of course I realize that as a WASP I am in the minority.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:42 pm

aksafeone wrote:Sterling/Dinar Corp are gone.  OK, where did they go?  Did the principals get investigated/arrested/tried/convicted/jailed?  If not, why not?  Seems to me that it should go a little further than that.  Did the people they fleeced get their money back? 

Questions.  Questions.  Yep, questions.  I think the most important question is the last one above.  It is time in America that the courts quit making lawyers rich and start looking out for the victims and the victim's rights.  Of course I realize that as a WASP I am in the minority.

I believe we are waiting for indictments to be handed down.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:01 am

Praise God for little blessings!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:17 am

Found this at "Iraq-businessnews.com"

A federal grand indicted three men from the Toledo area for their roles in the operation of a $23 million fraud scheme involving the sale of Iraqi dinar currency and two non-existent hedge funds, said Steven M. Dettelbach, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Ohio, and Kathy Enstrom, Special Agent in Charge, IRS-Criminal Investigation, Cincinnati field office.
Those indicted are: Bradford L. Huebner, 66, of Ottawa Hills, Ohio; Charles N. Emmenecker, 66, of Sylvania, Ohio, and Michael L. Teadt, 67, of Maumee, Ohio.
Rudolph M. Coenen, age 47, of Jacksonville, Florida, has already pleaded guilty to crimes related to his role in the conspiracy.
The men are charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and wire fraud. Huebner is also charged with multiple counts of money laundering, structuring and willful failure to file currency and transaction reports."
"
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:52 am

That is an old case, not tied to Sterling at all.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinar and Drug Deals? 2805820865  Dinar and Drug Deals? 2805820865  Dinar and Drug Deals? 2805820865  Dinar and Drug Deals? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:06 am

Kevind53 wrote:That is an old case, not tied to Sterling at all.

This "old case" was adjudicated on 10/31/14, which is just a little over a year ago. 

No one ever said it was related to Sterling, but both have a common thread of selling IQD to people under the false pretense of receiving overnight riches following an "RV" of the currency.

Bottom line....  Another Dinar Dealer off the streets.  Sterling, Dinar Corp, BH Group = History!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:39 pm

Just for the record Ssmith:  Do you hold Iraqi Dinar?  Not being a wise acre, but if you do you had to get it somewhere.  I hold some, and I got it from Ali. 

One now wonders if ANY of it is good or is all of that came to America counterfeit?  The claim was that we got these precious little bundles of currency in exchange for our dollars and the RV was to happen sometime in the distant future (per Ali).  The 'roos, on the other hand, kept telling us that the RV was imminent, the plane was about to land, the train was nearing the station, etc.  One wonders how many of the dealers actually were honest and if we got what we paid for.

I personally am in favor of prosecuting not only 'roos but also the dealers AND making them pay back the money they illegally obtained if the in fact did obtain it illegally.  This business of putting criminals in jail and fining them and calling it GOOD is a little more than BALDERDASH.  It is past time that the victim be compensated and their assets replaced in kind.  For too long the so called justice sytem has led us to believe that justice is done when the accused is convicted and sentenced.  Oh I forgot, the lawyers are paid.  Hmmmmmmm, wonder what would happen if all of a sudden the lawyers got paid AFTER the victim regain their lost assets?  Instead of wasting time, like legislatures and Congress do, it would be refreshing to see that victim rights took a prime time stroll down the lane of truth, JUSTICE and equality.  The way it is now, the lawyers get paid and that is the end of it until one pays yet another lawyer for the privilege of seeking compensation for what was taken from one - with the lawyer getting yet more money for doing the victim's advocacy!  Seems to me, with all the high taxes we are made to pay (they even tell us Social Security is a TAX made that way by the Supreme Court in 1960) the so called Justice System ought to wrap up the case by including the reimbursement of loss to the victim.  But, hey, who am I, a WASP, to make waves?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:43 pm

Mine from the Mall at Millenia, Orlando Florida, currency exchange-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:46 pm

mightyoak wrote:I believe it was last spring that the police in Newark, De arrested a kid selling drugs during a sting, could be wrong about the sting, but on hiss possession was a little over 5 million dinar.  Just info.

I actually remember this article.  I think it is somewhere in our archives.  I tried to find it but haven't as of yet.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:02 pm

ssmith wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:That is an old case, not tied to Sterling at all.

This "old case" was adjudicated on 10/31/14, which is just a little over a year ago. 

No one ever said it was related to Sterling, but both have a common thread of selling IQD to people under the false pretense of receiving overnight riches following an "RV" of the currency.

Bottom line....  Another Dinar Dealer off the streets.  Sterling, Dinar Corp, BH Group = History!

No, not a dealer. BH Group was selling nonexistent dinar based hedge funds. Securities fraud, a horse of a completely different color, the fact that is was dinar based is secondary to the fact that the hedge funds never existed in the first place.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinar and Drug Deals? 2805820865  Dinar and Drug Deals? 2805820865  Dinar and Drug Deals? 2805820865  Dinar and Drug Deals? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:59 pm

Oh yes, BH Group was very much a dealer.  The Dinar was the vehicle by which they sold seats in the non-existent hedge fund.  From the indictment:

"12.  The ability of prospective investors to apply for "seats" or "placements" on the non-existent hedge funds was predicated upon being a member of the BH Group and required the individual investor to purchased a substantial quantity of dinar directly from Bradford Huebner."

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wtvg/docs/120920_BHgroup.pdf

Also none of the men were convicted of securities fraud.  They were all convicted of wire fraud, mail fraud, money laundering and structuring.

"Bradford Huebner, 67, was convicted by a jury May 22 of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud, 30 counts of structuring transactions to evade reporting requirements, and nine counts of money laundering."

"Co-defendant Charles Emmenecker, 67, of Sylvania who was convicted at the same trial of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and wire fraud, was sentenced Thursday to 33 months in prison."

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2014/10/31/Local-men-sentenced-in-dinar-case.html#eBzIWqqXtyAPSxVi.99

"Coenen pleaded guilty in 2013 to conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud, and five counts of money laundering for falsely promoting the sale of Iraqi currency known as dinar as well as placements in two nonexistent hedge funds."

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2015/04/25/Man-dies-5-months-into-prison-sentence.html#AlO7uWEzhLEz5Biv.99

Here's good video on the scam:

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/01/15/inside-a-24-million-investment-scam-buy-the-iraqi-dinar.html
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:03 pm

No matter- They are all STILL crooks-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:10 pm

Yep, and they are now convicted crooks according to the above post.  Good Riddance!  NEXT?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:14 pm

Indeed, shoot 'em all but leave, six idiots for paulbearers-Then, transfer them down here, and take them to Okefenokee Swamp, and tie them to the willies, and let the 'gators' have at 'em- Finished business-[ Not the Football team}
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:14 pm

Indeed, shoot 'em all, but leave six idiots for paulbearers-Then, transfer them down here, and take them to Okefenokee Swamp, and tie them to the willies, and let the 'gators' have at 'em- Finished business-[ Not the Football team}
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Shucks Terbo, can't give them to the Gator's football team?  Well I declare!  THAT would be interesting to see them being thrown like a football through the uprights!!!!  Or mass tackled and squished flat like a pancake.  Something, anything, out of the ordinary. 

I know, let's get Barmun and Bailey back and see which ring they assign them to for their demise.  As long as the popcorn and peanuts last the crown will be happy!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:30 pm

OK, I'll give you that, it's either the Gator's Football team, or the Barnum and Bailey's elephants,and by the way, did you know what that brown stuff was between the elephant's toes?........Slow running natives! And that is just about what the gurus would end up being!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Let's take a vote!  All in favor of the Elephants of Barnum and Bailey?
                           All in favor of the Gator football team?

Ought to give something for us to generate interest in this week end!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:44 pm

You got it! I'll provide the beer!!! ask the 8 Laughing Laughing Dinar and Drug Deals? 2834342768 Dinar and Drug Deals? 2834342768 bigsmile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:51 pm

aksafeone wrote:Just for the record Ssmith:  Do you hold Iraqi Dinar?  Not being a wise acre, but if you do you had to get it somewhere.  I hold some, and I got it from Ali. 

One now wonders if ANY of it is good or is all of that came to America counterfeit?  The claim was that we got these precious little bundles of currency in exchange for our dollars and the RV was to happen sometime in the distant future (per Ali).  The 'roos, on the other hand, kept telling us that the RV was imminent, the plane was about to land, the train was nearing the station, etc.  One wonders how many of the dealers actually were honest and if we got what we paid for.

I personally am in favor of prosecuting not only 'roos but also the dealers AND making them pay back the money they illegally obtained if the in fact did obtain it illegally.  This business of putting criminals in jail and fining them and calling it GOOD is a little more than BALDERDASH.  It is past time that the victim be compensated and their assets replaced in kind.  For too long the so called justice sytem has led us to believe that justice is done when the accused is convicted and sentenced.  Oh I forgot, the lawyers are paid.  Hmmmmmmm, wonder what would happen if all of a sudden the lawyers got paid AFTER the victim regain their lost assets?  Instead of wasting time, like legislatures and Congress do, it would be refreshing to see that victim rights took a prime time stroll down the lane of truth, JUSTICE and equality.  The way it is now, the lawyers get paid and that is the end of it until one pays yet another lawyer for the privilege of seeking compensation for what was taken from one - with the lawyer getting yet more money for doing the victim's advocacy!  Seems to me, with all the high taxes we are made to pay (they even tell us Social Security is a TAX made that way by the Supreme Court in 1960) the so called Justice System ought to wrap up the case by including the reimbursement of loss to the victim.  But, hey, who am I, a WASP, to make waves?

For the record, yes I do own a small amount.  I never could go  'all in' on this happening. You know how it goes.  If it sounds too good to be true....  

But some people I know were so sure of it, I did purchase some on the chance that I was wrong.  After all, I knew nothing about trading currencies, other than it was done on Forex and not by purchasing physical.

But do I consider myself a victim?  Absolutely not.  I bought mine off of EBay, but where I purchased it makes no difference to me.  No one put a gun to my head and told me to buy or else.  There are things sold all the time that don't live up to the marketing.  Cavaet Emptor...  Let the buyer beware.  The whole thing stunk to high heaven and I should have known better.  Substandard products, products that don't do what they are advertised to do are sold all the time and people can't get their money back.  I haven't seen a dealer yet that doesn't have something in their "fine print" that excludes them from liability of the Dinar doesn't increase substantially in value.

I received what I paid for, but reserves are different.  A layaway program or options trade?  The Commodity Futures Trading Commission shut down Dinar Corp and magically after that happened other dealers stopped their 'layaway' program.

http://www.cftc.gov/idc/groups/public/@lrenforcementactions/documents/legalpleading/enfdinarcomplaint072715.pdf 

Bottom line - Dinar Corp was receiving money and people got nothing in return.  Will they be able to recoup some of their loss?  Hopefully so.

In my opinion, other than what was purchased at a bank, most likely was smuggled out of Iraq.  There have been a number of articles posted here at Dinar Daily regarding that subject.

These dealers need to be shut down and prosecuted.  But how is that done?  They are marketing this as a collectible, which is legal.  In the raid on Sterling, it was found that they were paying TerryK $150, 000 a year to pump dinar, money laundering, structuring, etc.  Until there is a formal indictment, we won't know what else was uncovered.  Hopefully investigations are ongoing into other dealers and the pumpers they paid.

But the wheels of justice do grind slowly and until other dealers are either indicted or close their doors what can WE DO?  Maybe exposing their sorry asses as to the lying scammers that they are is a start.  If people start waking up, quit purchasing Dinar and start selling it back to the dealers, that will force them them to close their doors.  Who can stay in business when more money is leaving than coming in?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Nobody would be OR stay in business, and that is a fact- Had I known then what I know now...... Famous last words, I know, I know, exactly what you're thinking-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:03 pm

I really do not consider myself a victim, however I do know of several who bit into the reserve deal heavily and one lost cars, a home and almost his marriage.  Another lost a bundle and then went after one of the dealers - the outcome of that is still in the wind, held up with lawyer posturing and tricks.

I advocate justice for those souls who where taken advantage of because of fraud and illegal actions.  I do not have any good feelings for those that pumped the dinar.  You mentioned TerryK.  I have for years been open and quite outspoken about that person in relation to his pumping.  His own sister spoke out against him on a post stating that he lied and was only making up stuff to get people to buy dinar.  Making the money stated above for his efforts one can now see why he went down that road.  The problem with that is that it was an effort on the people who had him going down that road  was aimed at ill begotten gains.  That makes him at the least an accessory.  I wonder if he paid taxes on his payments for suckering others.  If not, hey IRS drill that sucker.  I wonder if Bear, Okie and others were also involved in such dealings.  Seems to me they hit the pumping trail quite hard for someone who did it to "help others."  As we did deeper we may uncover, eventually, the entire truth.  Hopefully we will and some semblance of justice will have occurred.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum