Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations"

+4
Sterling Rose
aksafeone
Ponee
RamblerNash
8 posters

Go down

Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" Empty Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations"

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:19 pm

Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations"

Your either a "leech" if your in the forum and on the calls getting his "Intel" without paying for it.

OR

Your a "roach" if you dare question him about what the costs are and where all the extra "Donation" money goes to.

I wonder if he'll start to threaten to close the forum and turn off the calls like Tony did if people don't start donating? LOL

Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" Empty Re: Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations"

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:33 pm

Do you think anyone would care if he closed it?  I think they have figured out that he doesn't have any intel.  He will probably call those people the "rats" because they are actually jumping ship left and right.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" Empty Re: Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations"

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:15 am

I don't see anyone begging to get into the forum any more. LOL

This was on the #wearethepeople twitter feed today:

"At least Tony wasn't boring. These calls are verbal chloroform."

Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" 3508649203 Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" 3508649203 Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" 3508649203 Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" 3508649203

Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Hey, Ray appears to have been scamming people for years.  What makes one think that he will change? I would say he has had "issues" for quite some time.  It also appears the law has a few "issues" with Ray.  As far as he being able to keep the donations flowing - good luck with that one!   Time will provide us with the outcome - also with the reality of the dinar roller coaster and it's eventual end.

As to providing information.  Did Tony really provide anything worthwhile?  Does any of the others?  On occasion one will find an article that may have some import, mostly the drivel of the 'roos is just that.  Seems to me when things get hot for a roo that roo disappears for awhile, you know, kinda goes off into the cyberspace somewhere and lays low.  That ought to clue a few people in that the roo is shady and in hiding.  Some claim illnes to themselves or family.  Others us excuses of many kinds. Basically, they all lie and "invent" intel then, as proven in the past, gather to "confirm" said intel.  Nice arrangement if one can do it - not so much anymore.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Rose Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Unfortunately his true persona as a spineless worm comes through loud and clear...A fly to be swatted. ..Nasty and degrading to his callers... he fired Pam and he fired Zebragirl... And lied about it saying that Pam was on vacation... When all he intended to do is to step into Tony's shoes and collect all of the $$$$, as if.... His "calls" are painful to witness and his "intel" is psychotic delusion. ..

Sterling Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:33 pm

Welcome Sterling Rose.  Feel free to join us anytime.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Rose Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:35 am

Thank you... glad I found you all!

Sterling Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:28 am

TONY NEVER REALLY GAVE ANY WORTHWHILE "INTEL" MY HUSBAND WAS ACTUALLY TALKING WITH CONTRACTORS OVER THERE WHEN I WAS ON TNT AND WE BOTH GOT BANNED B/C NONE OF THE INFO WE HEARD WAS ALIGNING WITH TONYS SO CALLED INTEL. I WOULD TELL PEOPLE TO STAY GROUNDED AND MY HUBBY WOULD COME OUT AND POINT OUT LIES WE HAD HEARD OVER AND OVER. WHEN HE GOT BANNED FOR TELLING PEOPLE WHAT HE HEARD THEY CAME OUT AND TOLD EVERYONE HE WAS A LIAR TRYING TO UPSET THE BALANCE OF TNT.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:18 am

Sterling Rose wrote:Unfortunately his true persona as a spineless worm comes through loud and clear...A fly to be swatted. ..Nasty and degrading to his callers... he fired Pam and he fired Zebragirl... And lied about it saying that Pam was on vacation... When all he intended to do is to step into Tony's shoes and collect all of the $$$$,  as if.... His "calls" are painful to witness and his "intel" is psychotic delusion. ..

Did he fire them or did they quit?  I always wondered. Well either way, Pam is not on vacation.  Just another lie from the Renfrows. Add it to the other thousand or two.  Who can keep track? I wonder how many have had a clearer head since the Tony KoolAid is no longer flowing like a river.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Shoot, I wonder how many still have hangovers from the Tony cocktail!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:26 pm

Yep, and what about the one's that were slipped a 'micky'? Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:57 pm

chilimama wrote:TONY NEVER REALLY GAVE ANY WORTHWHILE "INTEL" MY HUSBAND WAS ACTUALLY TALKING WITH CONTRACTORS OVER THERE WHEN I WAS ON TNT AND WE BOTH GOT BANNED B/C NONE OF THE INFO WE HEARD WAS ALIGNING WITH TONYS SO CALLED INTEL. I WOULD TELL PEOPLE TO STAY GROUNDED AND MY HUBBY WOULD COME OUT AND POINT OUT LIES WE HAD HEARD OVER AND OVER. WHEN HE GOT BANNED FOR TELLING PEOPLE WHAT HE HEARD THEY CAME OUT AND TOLD EVERYONE HE WAS A LIAR TRYING TO UPSET THE BALANCE OF TNT.

Well, I for one am glad you were banned.  I LOVE having you here Chilimama !!  I am glad you are part of the Dinar Daily Family !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:59 pm

Here, here!! Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" 2834342768 Ray has a few issues when it comes to "Donations" 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Rose Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Ponee... both Pam an ZG used the word fired in describing their departure from TNT... Smile

Sterling Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Rose Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:44 pm

Today's RayRat call clearly shows his low-pole mental process.. an educated and emotionally balanced man asked RayRat which indicators he watched indicate the arrival of the Gold Rush and to produce fodder for these "calls"... He became instantly defensive telling the man he had to just sit and wait for intel just like everyone else. .. RayRat didn't get the question. ... at all.
People. .. he knows NOTHONG... He's stealing from you. .. like a crack dealer do... Run, Forrest. .. Run!!

I wouldn't goto Vegas Vegas Vegas if they paid for it. ..I feel that will ultimately be a negative experience. ..

Namaste. .. Rose @-》---

Sterling Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:52 pm

Sterling Rose wrote:Ponee... both Pam an ZG used the word fired in describing their departure from TNT... Smile

VERY INTERESTING!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:26 pm

That just could be construed to mean that TNT has employers? How interesting is that? Firing Pam would possibly mean she was paid to solicate donayions. One would wonder about income taxes fot both employer and employee.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:22 pm

aksafeone wrote:That just could be construed to mean that TNT has employers?  How interesting is that?  Firing Pam would possibly mean she was paid to solicate donayions.  One would wonder about income taxes fot both employer and employee.
I HAVE TAKEN THE LIBERTY AND SEND IN FORMS TO THE IRS, SO THEY CAN CHECK INTO IT.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Ponee wrote:
chilimama wrote:TONY NEVER REALLY GAVE ANY WORTHWHILE "INTEL" MY HUSBAND WAS ACTUALLY TALKING WITH CONTRACTORS OVER THERE WHEN I WAS ON TNT AND WE BOTH GOT BANNED B/C NONE OF THE INFO WE HEARD WAS ALIGNING WITH TONYS SO CALLED INTEL. I WOULD TELL PEOPLE TO STAY GROUNDED AND MY HUBBY WOULD COME OUT AND POINT OUT LIES WE HAD HEARD OVER AND OVER. WHEN HE GOT BANNED FOR TELLING PEOPLE WHAT HE HEARD THEY CAME OUT AND TOLD EVERYONE HE WAS A LIAR TRYING TO UPSET THE BALANCE OF TNT.

Well, I for one am glad you were banned.  I LOVE having you here Chilimama !!  I am glad you are part of the Dinar Daily Family !

THANK YOU PONEE!!!!
:juggle:
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Rose Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:14 pm

I was banned for "truthin'" ... no surprise. .. he asked me if I had PMS... I told him I didn't appreciate his profiling of me.. :-P

Sterling Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Well, Sterling Rose, WE will not ban you for telling the truth, nor will we insult you by profiling you (other than being a DDD member) and certainly will not ask inappropriate questions.  What we will do is allow you to post using appropriate language and content with respect for and restraint in  dealing with  others.  That I am sure you already do, sooooo .........  enjoy your time here.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Rose Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Thank you so much. .. I can be very real. . But don't flame or trash.. 100% Reality Journalism!

Sterling Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Ah, then you can relate to - 30 -    I, ah, spent some time in journalism classes while in college. That one thing ( - 30 - ) is what we all would like to see this RV thing be.

Interesting thing about journalists, they learn how to investigate AND report things.  The first rule of journalism, as I was taught, is to gather all the facts and then report them.

Of course some of the individuals ('roos) "reporting" on the dinar must have been sleeping in class - they tend to make it up as they go along.  Many of us have been in pursuit of these scoundrels for years.  Since we read many posts from different sites, many brought over here, we get to experience some of this "extemporaneous" journalism.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:27 am

Hmm... I am no fan of Ray's or anyone who has worked with him or Tony. But as of Friday, ZebraGirl seems to have still been posting transcripts. When did she "get fired"?
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Rose Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:55 am

Aksa:.. hahahahaha, yes I hadn't thought of the XXX for an eternity. .

Sensible: it was about 3weeks

Sterling Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Rose Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:42 am

Sensible. .. 3 weeks ago..

Sterling Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:57 am

Sterling Rose wrote:Thank you so much. .. I can be very real. . But don't flame or trash.. 100% Reality Journalism!  

I LOVE HOW YOU PUT THAT!!  Looking forward to more posts from you !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:58 am

sensibleplease wrote:Hmm... I am no fan of Ray's or anyone who has worked with him or Tony. But as of Friday, ZebraGirl seems to have still been posting transcripts. When did she "get fired"?

Interesting

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:49 pm

Sterling Rose wrote:Sensible. .. 3 weeks ago..

Could you give some more details about how you noticed ZebraGirl was fired? Did she post something online somewhere or what?

Do you think someone else is using her name to continue to make verbatim transcripts, or does it seem like the same writing?

Any other data?
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Rose Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:28 pm

She mentioned it on her Twitter account... I do not see where she is posting new transcripts... Unless she's using another name to do so... the day to stop the beginning of this month... Things may have changed drastically by now as we know they may change on this roller coaster ride we're on... both she and Pam said they were fired on Twitter

Sterling Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Rose Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:45 pm

Zebra girl...tweeted on the 5th of January... TNT was our job and instead of paying us they fired us... He is greedy!... Give or take a few words but that's pretty much it

Sterling Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:19 am

Bump, 

Ray won't last, he is not as good a liar is his brother Tony.  Everyone is flocking to dinar daily and to wsom.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Thank you, Sterling Rose.
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum