Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq Empty Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:16 pm

Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq Story_img_569f90bfb32eb

called on the Israeli Minister of Justice, Elite Shaked, the Israeli government to support the establishment of "Kurdish state" in northern Iraq in public.

And he confirmed the Israeli minister known positions of the right-wing militant, during her speech on Tuesday evening, before the annual conference of the Institute of the Israeli National Security Studies that the establishment of Kurdish state is in the "in favor of Israel", without being locked into detail about this interest.The statements come at a time when leadership said senior Kurdish in Kurdistan that the Kurdistan Democratic Party leader President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, "is considered a Kurdish state [cake division" between the Kurdish parties. The Chairman of the Islamic Group of Kurdistan, Ali Baber, in an interview, "The last time I met her Barzani on his return from recent his trip to America, and talked to us after that, he was happy and very optimistic that we can slowly to announce that the State of Kurdistan, brought an us an example and said that a Kurdish state is no longer as cake surrounded by wires and we are unable to reach out to it, but still those wires Now that was left but to bring a plate and a knife and fork to cut the cake. "He pointed Baber he said Barzani during the meeting that" who I know is that the declaration of a Kurdish state needs to ground best, and I asked him where our infrastructure ?, Where loyal military force to the country ?, Where is security? National ?, Where national intelligence, where political stability Where ?, Where ?, effective parliament supreme judicial authority of all the authorities? ". He said also," I told him that all this must be achieved and then think about the declaration of the state, I said I am afraid that we extend the cake does not Hukatna We can be addressed, and that we break down this state, "adding," I do not think that the president of the region navel my answers. "raised the reports of the provincial government through three US, French and British companies digging a trench from the city of Rabia in Mosul down to Khanaqin in Diyala controversy about its causes center political accusations of the province of trying to "impose a fait accompli and the establishment of the limits of the Kurdish nation." But the Office of President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, said to [where], to dig a trench, "came to the protection of the Peshmerga forces of Daash attacks, adding that" wary [of digging the trench] bidding politically. " According to media advisor to the Office of President of the Region's struggle Snjara.anthy

http://www.alliraqne...p?storyid=27755

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq Empty Re: Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:06 pm

Hmmm ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq 2805820865   Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq 2805820865   Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq 2805820865   Israeli minister calls on Tel Aviv to support the establishment of [a Kurdish state in northern Iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum