Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion

2 posters

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion Empty Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:07 pm

Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion %D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82

The parliamentary finance committee, revealed Wednesday that the federal budget for the current year deficit of $ 74 billion of the $ 94 billion is the budget, stressing that the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette until now.

He said committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed told / information /, "The current year budget in 2016 is still just words on paper did not apply its provisions yet," noting that "the draft budget did not now be published in the official newspaper the facts."

"The budget deficit of $ 74 billion of the $ 94 billion is in the general federal country's budget," stressing that "it is supposed to government and related parties should make more effort and seriousness to resolve the outstanding and recurrent cases per year when initiating the preparation of the budget."

He pointed out that Mohammed "a surging budget deficit leads to the need to emphasize the proper planning of the budget and in the early adoption of adequate transparency in their resources and all aspects of exchange and direct resources in order to achieve a real balanced and sustainable development."

It is noteworthy that Iraq is witnessing a severe financial crisis after the fall in oil prices significantly large deficit in the balance of the year 2016, all this with the high costs of the war on terror for the Liberation of Albulad.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Just shows how silly posts like this one: https://www.dinardaily.net/t50654-agape-says-they-are-getting-ready-for-something-big-could-it-be-the-rv#264690 are. Making a big thing out of their gold reserves, worth about 3 billion. Their defect is larger then what they could hope to cover with their reserves.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion 2805820865  Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion 2805820865  Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion 2805820865  Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum