Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on.

+4
sensibleplease
Ponee
MidnightRider
RamblerNash
8 posters

Go down

Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. Empty Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on.

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:57 pm

Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. Some of the members here at Dinar Daily have shown an interest in this call.

6:00pm EST.

Information for the call is posted here on the right side of the page:

http://daystarnet.com/

Join Us and Others!

Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. Empty Re: Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on.

Post by MidnightRider Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:20 pm

Ray was barred in 2009 from preparing taxes and people actually are believing his financial advice?
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on. Empty Re: Conference Call: Ssmith and RamblerNash will be on.

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:28 pm

The call is still going to continue with Sam I Am as a special guest!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:29 pm

Thanks for the Invite!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:51 pm

That was awesome!! I got on late, but so cool to have Sam I There. The guy who created it is a great guy. Wow, I feel safer knowing what he has done to put the dinar gurus on the run so to speak. Thank you!
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:53 pm

It was great to meet you guys!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:37 pm

It was great to hear everybody.

Sam-I-Am and Ponee were the stars of the show.

Sam offered up a good deal of information that everyone appreciated!

Thanks to everyone who made the call possible.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:58 pm

That was a lot of fun.

It especially nice to hear from Dinar Douchebag's 'Sam I Am' talk about the early days of taking down the pooroos. 

Next week will be an interesting call.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:05 pm

Was the call recorded so could listen to a replay,,, I missed it.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:07 pm

Yes it was.  It might take a day or two, but we'll post links.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Thx
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:31 am

I REALLY NEED TO STAY MORE IN TOUCH, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN. TAX SEASON HAS STARTED SO I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY, BUT WOULD LIKE TO CATCH THE NEXT ONE.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:48 am

The next call is planned for Sunday January 24, 2016 late afternoon/evening depending on your timezone.

We will post later in the week the time.

You never know who is going to show up. "Sam I Am" showing up was a surprise!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:40 pm

chilimama wrote:I REALLY NEED TO STAY MORE IN TOUCH, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN. TAX SEASON HAS STARTED SO I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY, BUT WOULD LIKE TO CATCH THE NEXT ONE.

It seems like only a a couple weeks ago you were in full swing for TAX SEASON.  These dinar years are flying by faster and faster each year.  This scares me -- how much time in so many peoples lives have been wasted on these boards and CC's.  Including my own.

This all really needs to just stop.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:23 pm

You got that right- It CAN be a waste of time, but, as family we are, what would happen IF this site closed up shop? omg affraid scratch couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:47 pm

Ponee wrote:
chilimama wrote:I REALLY NEED TO STAY MORE IN TOUCH, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN. TAX SEASON HAS STARTED SO I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY, BUT WOULD LIKE TO CATCH THE NEXT ONE.

It seems like only a a couple weeks ago you were in full swing for TAX SEASON.  These dinar years are flying by faster and faster each year.  This scares me -- how much time in so many peoples lives have been wasted on these boards and CC's.  Including my own.

This all really needs to just stop.
We have been busier than usual over the year and now into the new one. There are actually 5 major due dates thru out the year for filing returns.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:47 am

Awesome call guys.

Website         Facebook              Twitter         YouTube
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://daystarnet.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum