Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Sunday Morning TNT Chatter DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Sunday Morning TNT Chatter

Go down

Sunday Morning TNT Chatter Empty Sunday Morning TNT Chatter

Post by Ssmith on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:13 pm

REI:  Let's think about this for a second. Are they going to let Iran have $150 BILLION, a drone, 2 of our naval boats, about 20 hardened Gitmo terrorists, nuclear reactors intact to RI/RV and Iraq is not allowed to because of security issues??? Waiter, can I have some more Kool Aid???? Come on and let it go!!!!

Elmerf123456
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/17/rouhani-targets-economic-​boom-for-iran-as-he-hails-golden-nuclear-deal

Tennwolfman:  old WM called me a short while ago and told me my contact info was still kept in the bank files and I would be called when the RV occurred.. She said she was asked to go silent(step down with info)--She chose to not step down but to step out because of what she knew

Maggiemoo
:  Just an FYI, the rial was never $3.22, I'm not saying it won't be, but unlike Vietnam & Iraq, if the rial is a nickel, that's triple the value it's ever been

Ivantulafitov
:  Rial 10 year chart
http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IRR&view=10Y
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sunday Morning TNT Chatter Empty Re: Sunday Morning TNT Chatter

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:21 pm

Idiots talking to idiots ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sunday Morning TNT Chatter 2805820865  Sunday Morning TNT Chatter 2805820865  Sunday Morning TNT Chatter 2805820865  Sunday Morning TNT Chatter 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum